༺༒༻ The Isle of the Dragonborn ༺༒༻ Arc 1 ||Not accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ༺༒༻ The Isle of the Dragonborn ༺༒༻ Arc 1{Now accepting}

Postby Springtalon » Sat May 28, 2016 2:49 am

bump
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sat May 28, 2016 5:54 am

bump
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sun May 29, 2016 3:43 am

✠|Wu|Male|Ancient|Master of Creation|Open|✠
Wu was sitting behind the hut he and his brother lived in. He was sitting cross-legged over the ocean, meditating. He did this often in the morning, it helped him to relax, and to be prepared to start the day. Wu used the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the rocks, to drown out the sounds of the island, and to help him focus. Taking a deep breath, Wu continued his meditation.

☉|Lloyd|Male|10|Master of Light Energy|Morro, Open|☉
Lloyd woke up to find his brother standing over him, smiling, Lloyd yawned "How long have you been waiting?" he asked. When his brother replied, Lloyd smiled "Well, I'm up now, so let's go and find the others!" he sat up, and slid out of his bed "Which way?" he asked, running after Morro when he took off, once he got outside, he shifted into his dragon form, and took to the skies, following the Master of All Winds

☄|Morro|Male|10|Master of All Winds|Lloyd, Open|☄
Morro woke early like he usually did, and ran out of the Wind house, and to the small hut his brother, and the Master of Dark Energy lived. He crept inside, and into his brother's room, only to find him still asleep. Waiting for what felt like forever, Lloyd finally woke up, and asked how long Morro had been waiting "About half an hour or so" Morro said with a shrug. When Lloyd asked which way to go, Morro signaled for his brother to follow him, then ran outside, shifting into dragon form and flying towards the heart of the island

∯|Kai|Male|15|Master of fire|Falco, Open|∯
Kai was currently working in the forge. Flames wrapped around his hands as he held them over a chunk of metal, warming it so that Falco could hammer it into a sword. It was a job he did fairly often, even though the Masters of Metal could shape metal no matter what, it was easier, and ended up a better quality if the metal was heated before it was shaped. He kept his hands over the blades, but his attention was to the skies where he could just make out the shapes of a green and black dragon. Most likely the trouble maker brothers Morro and Lloyd.

◈|Nya|Female|14|Master of Water|Open|◈
Nya was currently in dragon form, flying over the sea just around the island, swooping in and out of the waves. She loved to swim, and this was a fun way to do so. Flying up, and swooping over a cloud, Nya turned and dove, plummeting head-first into the ocean with a whoop. Once she was under-water, Nya waved a front claw to a dolphin pod, before swooping back into the sky.

❅|Zane|Male|18|Master of Ice|Open|❅
Zane was in human form, at the top of the Masters of Ice house. He looked over the town, watching the day go by with a soft smile. He had woken before the sun, and had climbed up on the roof, not wanting to disturb anyone. As he watched the small village wake up, he sighed, and looked to the sun, remembering the horrible day, just six months ago, when they had been banished here.

♎ |Kole|Male|16|Master of Earth|Open|♎
Kole was in the arena area, practicing his kata's. His lower face mask was pulled up, the mask tails waving as he flipped and spun, kicked and punched. Once he finished, he grabbed a training scythe, and began to do the kata's again, but this time including the scythe.

ϟ|Jay|Male|17|Master of Lightning|Open|ϟ
Jay was in dragon form, lightning surrounding him as he dove through the thunder clouds, laughing in joy as he swooped in and out of the lightning and clouds. Spinning backwards, he shot a blast of lightning from his mouth directly at another one, causing sparks to fly when they hit.

♏|Falco|Female|12|Master of Metal|Kai, Open|♏
Falco was working with a hunk of metal Kai had just finished warming while he heated another. This piece was smaller than the one he was currently working with, and would make a lovely knife. As she held her hands over the metal, forcing it to shift and change, growing into a point at one end, Falco thought about what she would attach the blade to.

♫|Jacob|Male|28|Master of Sound|Open|♫
Jacob was on the porch of the Masters of Sound hut, strumming in his sitar. His sightless eyes were aimed upwards, the dark star-shaped glasses that usually covered them were resting in his lap as he played the tune Greensleeves, humming the tune as he strummed.
Last edited by Springtalon on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ༺༒༻ The Isle of the Dragonborn ༺༒༻ Arc 1 ||Closed

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:45 am

Matt|20|Male|Master of:Metal|Tags:X
Matt sat on the edge of the island in his dragon form, being borred with nothing to do, he sat in his dragon form.

Mark|21|Male|Master of:water|Tags:X
Mark was walking are, cassualy kicking rocks and maybe drawing things in the sand every now and then.

Jack|19|Male|Master of:Earth|Tags:X
Jack sat on the highest part of the mountain in his dragon form, curled around a large tree like he was protecting it.

Alessa|19|Male|Master of:Fire|Tags:X
Alessa sat in a tree, looking out into the seas, she spent most of her time like this but she didn't mind.

Kejon|Ancient|Male|Master of:Distruction|Tags:X
Kejon was in his dragon form, flying around the island trying to find anyone far enough away from the group he could 'talk' to

(I am sorry for the short reply, i have like 64538 things to do rn)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:09 am

₩|Khodon|F|Kind Winds|₩
Khodon sat by the sea, letting the water run over her ankles. A small sea bird sat perched on a small bush nearby, recounting in extravagant detail the day it learned to fly. Khodon smiled softly at its exuberant account. Birds always seemed to talk about flying, and she carefully waved a warm pink breeze over the small creature. "You are a rather talkative little thing, aren't you?" Khodon teased genially. Looking up, she watched as a dragon repeatedly dived in and out of the waters. Was that Nya, way out there? Khodon shrugged and listened as the bird continued its tale.
Ø|Apathmo|M|Earth|Ø
Apathmo was huddled towards the center of the island, playing with dirt. The sand on the outer edges was too loosely packed to really make anything, and the old dragon was in the mood to create. His tail left a miniature canyon while his claw lifted a small mountain from the clay bed where he sat. A shadow passed overhead as he was creating a model village, and he looked up to see if his old eyes could identify what had caused the shadow. It looked as if it might have been a dragon, but Apathmo wasn't entirely sure.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Abby|24|Female|Master of Lightning|Jay
I stretch my wings out further, feeling the gentle rain on my back. Okay, it wasn't all that gentle, but who cares? There's lightning up here, and wherever there's lightning, there's dragons. Me, to be precise. Currently, I'm tailing Jay. He hasn't noticed me yet, since he's shooting lightning from his mouth and all, but maybe it's a good thing. I've brought up a bucket of rotten eggs for my newest prank, and hopefully, I'll get to use them. I have to fly rather high, and without flapping too much to stay hidden. My black and blue wings blend in with storms well, though.

Coleus|17|Male|Master of Nature|Hiding from the World
"Perhaps they'll all hate me when they found out. Perhaps they'll cut off my toes, and feed them to the likes of you." I rub the alligator's head once more, then stand up. It might be a little lonely here in the forest, far away from the village, but at least there wasn't anybody to see. He'd never once change into his dragon form in front of others, save Jacob, the blind Sounder. It was for a good reason he'd left them. He was a disgrace as a wingless dragon, made up for only by his ability to hide.
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:17 pm

(Why banjo for Jacob?)

✮|Suta Jikanno|Female|17|Master of Time|Tags: Jay, Abby, Open|✮

Suta sat back on the edge of a cliff, holding an umbrella over her. She hummed softly as she watched two of the masters of lightning, Jay and Abby, fly above her. The atmosphere felt so calming to her, she always loved lightning. She wasn't paying as much attention to Abby as she was Jay. Something about the younger elemental of lightning often interested her. How light hearted he was. Definitely someone she'd want around. Perhaps she'd take advantage later and get to know him better.

♫|Ballad Tenoh|Female|20|Master of Sound|Tags: Jacob, Open|♫

Ballad leaned against the side of the hut, softly singing under her breath as Jacob played his instrument. The day was rather boring so far, nothing new for her to do or anything like that.

✱|Pixal Borg|Female|18|Master of Ice|Tags; Open|✱

N/A, thinking.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:22 pm

{Asagao - I meant Sitar, but when I made the post I was on a time-crunch, and put banjo instead of sitar. I fixed the post, thanks for reminding me}
✠|Wu|Male|Ancient|Master of Creation|Open|✠
Wu was sitting behind the hut he and his brother lived in. He was sitting cross-legged over the ocean, meditating. He did this often in the morning, it helped him to relax, and to be prepared to start the day. Wu used the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the rocks, to drown out the sounds of the island, and to help him focus. Taking a deep breath, Wu continued his meditation.

☉|Lloyd|Male|10|Master of Light Energy|Morro, Apathmo, Open|☉
Lloyd spotted a large gray and brown dragon with reddish spikes, and dove down towards it. Landing near the other, he shifted into a human, and grinning said "Good morning Apathmo!" he said to the elderly Master of Earth

☄|Morro|Male|10|Master of All Winds|Lloyd, Apathmo, Open|☄
Morro was startled when Lloyd broke into a dive, but when he saw where his brother was diving, he grinned and followed after his brother. He stayed in dragon form on the sands, and dipped his head in respect to the elder, his back sail-like fin rippling with the soft winds that always seemed to follow after him.

∯|Kai|Male|15|Master of fire|Falco, Open|∯
Kai looked down at the metal, it was glowing red now, so he released the flames around his hands, watching them flicker out of sight. He stepped back, and called out to Falco "It's ready"

◈|Nya|Female|14|Master of Water|Open|◈
Nya was currently in dragon form, flying over the sea just around the island, swooping in and out of the waves. She loved to swim, and this was a fun way to do so. Flying up, and swooping over a cloud, Nya turned and dove, plummeting head-first into the ocean with a whoop. Once she was under-water, Nya waved a front claw to a dolphin pod, before swooping back into the sky.

❅|Zane|Male|18|Master of Ice|Open|❅
Zane was in human form, at the top of the Masters of Ice house. He looked over the town, watching the day go by with a soft smile. He had woken before the sun, and had climbed up on the roof, not wanting to disturb anyone. As he watched the small village wake up, he sighed, and looked to the sun, remembering the horrible day, just six months ago, when they had been banished here.

♎ |Kole|Male|16|Master of Earth|Open|♎
Kole was in the arena area, practicing his kata's. His lower face mask was pulled up, the mask tails waving as he flipped and spun, kicked and punched. Once he finished, he grabbed a training scythe, and began to do the kata's again, but this time including the scythe.

ϟ|Jay|Male|17|Master of Lightning|Open|ϟ
Jay let out a roar of delight as he continued to flip through the clouds, not noticing the dark blue and stormy gray she-dragon who wa tailing him. He was too busy having fun! He shot another blast of lightning, ripping apart a cloud, then watching it try to reform.

♏|Falco|Female|12|Master of Metal|Kai, Open|♏
By the time Kai announced the hunk of metal that would be used for a sword, Falco had finished the blade of the knife, and was debating what type of handle to attach it to. She even considered taking the blade to the masters of Nature, and having them help her find a large tooth to use. Of course she could use one of her own teeth, but it was a risk, if she took it while in normal dragon form, it could go metal and injure the user, but if she took it while in metal dragon form, she risked having it turn back to normal and injuring the user that way.

♫|Jacob|Male|28|Master of Sound|Ballad, Open|♫
Hearing the sound of someone humming near the hut, Jacob tilted his head, trying to identify the voice "Ballad?" he asked hesitantly "That you?"
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VAALRAVN » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:39 pm

askr 'rein'
    female | eighteen | master of stormy winds | tags; coleus | location; forest
      Rein watched the sky, her dark eyes scanning over the darkening clouds. Some birds flew past her with a gust of wind and the girl breathed in deeply. Her form started changing and she jumped into the air, her body twisting and turning as she looked down. Odd. The thought, seeing an Alligator.
      She flew down, landing on the ground and looking around. At that moment, rain started pouring down over the area.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Abby|24|Female|Master of Lightning|Jay
I come in closer, now noticing the other dragon flying with us. Distantly, I spot Askr, as well. I ignore all of them but Jay, and suddenly swoop down. The rain has started, but it doesn't affect my aim. I tip the bucket over and watch as the rotten eggs hit Jay. Maybe this one was a little mean...but it should come off in the rain, right?

Coleus|17|Male|Master of Nature|Hiding from the World
"Perhaps they'll all hate me when they found out. Perhaps they'll cut off my toes, and feed them to the likes of you." I rub the alligator's head once more, then stand up. It might be a little lonely here in the forest, far away from the village, but at least there wasn't anybody to see. He'd never once change into his dragon form in front of others, save Jacob, the blind Sounder. It was for a good reason he'd left them. He was a disgrace as a wingless dragon, made up for only by his ability to hide.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me