The World Is A Dangerous Place These Days...(OPEN)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The World Is A Dangerous Place These Days...(OPEN)

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu May 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Daien (Day) ~ Villain, other team: Co-leader ~ Shapeshift into anything, Light manipulation ~ Tags: Sophia
He sniffed around, before heading towards one of the streets. Something didn't feel right though, and he kept glancing around, a bit paranoid. Actually, when he thought about it, what are the villains currently doing? He was pretty sure Theo won't speak and give away secrets, she was too responsible, and whoever kidnapped her knew she had company, who were likely to realize she was gone, and moving to alert the heroes. So if the leader of the other group was smart, they would be... "Be on guard." He said after shifting back into his human form. "Can you like, defend from attackers? Like a shield or something? I think the bad guys are coming back to get us."

Maxim ~ Villain: Brains ~ Shadow manipulation, make people feel fear ~ Tags: Peter, Tenaya, Theodosia, Olivia
Maxim wondered if Tenaya could still receive messages if she was jumping through power-lines, but decided to try anyway. "They just left the building, and they're not even rushing so you can take your time, Tenaya. Oh no wait, the guy shifted back to his human form, I'm not sure why, but I'll suggest you two be cautious when approaching. We don't know his powers, other than shapeshifting into a poodle. And now excuse me while I fiddle around with the prisoner." He added, seeing movement on her screen, and quickly glancing back at the page on sign language. Switching to the microphone connected to Theo's prison, he spoke, keeping an eye on the screen with Sophia and the other man. If a fight happened, he wanted front seat views. "I caught 'understand me', and guessing that was a question, I would say yes, I do understand, if you keep it simple. So what do you want to say? I'm assuming you're not going to spill any secrets or anything."

Jennifer Lawrence ~ Hero ~ Weather manipulation, Flight ~ Tags: Adeline
And plus, one of the troubles of being a hero is that we have to be kind to the villains, though they don't have to be to us." Jennifer added, before listening, surprised yet in agreement. "You should! I don't think I can run for leader, I'm not as senior as you, and I don't think I'll do well at managing the heroes." She added, before laughing. "I don't think it's crazy at all. After all, we have no leader, and one would be helpful to the cause. The villains have a leader, we should too!"

(hmm, maybe we can try kill two birds with one stone? Like, in order for Adeline to be a leader, she has to show that she cares about the heroes below her in ranking, and so she somehow finds out about Theo's kidnapping, and take Tenaya in return for a trade-off kinda thing. Heroes are pretty pleased with Adeline, and she's elected leader, Theo's back, happy ending. Although it would be awkward for you wolf, since you're getting your own character to kidnap another, and Jennifer can't help as much (as in, take the main role) since Adeline's supposed to show her leadership skills in the kidnapping)

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenwisdom » Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Tenaya 7~ Villian_Co-leader_Machine_Tags: Maxim, Peter

Her boots hit the hard dusty bricks as they came out of the power lines and into an empty alleyway. Tenaya steadied herself on the wall, out of breath and dizzy. Usually that didn't take that much out of her, what was going on? She shook off the feeling and contacted Maxim. "Got it." she said. "Send me the exact coordinates of the building, I can't tell which one. It's weird, they're all the same around here." She turned to Olivia. "You stay here." she ordered. "I'll get them, don't worry. When I come around the corner be ready. I don't need any flailing around. We need to capture them and leave."

Adeline~ Hero_ Infiltrator_Wolf/Human Hybrid_Tags: Nicolaus

She smiled. "You have been my friend from the moment you came to the Heros, thank you so much for being so compassionate towards me when no one else was." She turned away, embarrassed at the notion of having an gooey conversation between friends. She didn't do soap opera moments. She stood, reaching out her hand, letting the water trickle down into her palm. "How would I show to the heros how I deserve to be leader? None of the heros would like me to run. I have to do something to prove my worth." she turned to Jennifer. "Any ideas?"

That sounds like a really really awesome idea Fluffy! It would be hard to rp my own kidnapping, so if anyone volunteers to have their charrie get kidnapped that's fine too. I'll try my best and we'll see how it goes. Thanks guys!
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu May 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Daien (Day) ~ Villain, other team: Co-leader ~ Shapeshift into anything, Light manipulation ~ Tags: Sophia
He sniffed around, before heading towards one of the streets. Something didn't feel right though, and he kept glancing around, a bit paranoid. Actually, when he thought about it, what are the villains currently doing? He was pretty sure Theo won't speak and give away secrets, she was too responsible, and whoever kidnapped her knew she had company, who were likely to realize she was gone, and moving to alert the heroes. So if the leader of the other group was smart, they would be... "Be on guard." He said after shifting back into his human form. "Can you like, defend from attackers? Like a shield or something? I think the bad guys are coming back to get us."

Maxim ~ Villain: Brains ~ Shadow manipulation, make people feel fear ~ Tags: Peter, Tenaya, Theodosia, Olivia
Maxim sent the coordinates, trying to watch Theo's screen and Tenaya's screen as well. "Sorry Theodosia, but I'll have to leave for a while to watch your friends fight. Your sister has one of the best powers I've ever heard about, by the way." He said, before turning off the mike and looking at the screen focused on Tenaya and Olivia.

Jennifer Lawrence ~ Hero ~ Weather manipulation, Flight ~ Tags: Adeline
"it's a pleasure." Jennifer replied, feeling awkward. "And I'm sure others are kind to you as well, maybe they just show it in a different way." She watched Adeline, thinking about her question. "Show that you're compassionate, maybe. You know the new heroes that joined? Theo...and Sophia, I think. If you help them around, as well as the other heroes, it shows that you're not egotistic or above helping new heroes."

(HAHA, glad you liked the idea! And yeah, we'll see how it goes :3)

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenwisdom » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:36 am

Tenaya 7~ Villian_Co-leader_Machine_Tags: Maxim, Peter

Her boots hit the hard dusty bricks as they came out of the power lines and into an empty alleyway. Tenaya steadied herself on the wall, out of breath and dizzy. Usually that didn't take that much out of her, what was going on? She shook off the feeling and contacted Maxim. "Got it." she said. "Send me the exact coordinates of the building, I can't tell which one. It's weird, they're all the same around here." She turned to Olivia. "You stay here." she ordered. "I'll get them, don't worry. When I come around the corner be ready. I don't need any flailing around. We need to capture them and leave."

Adeline~ Hero_ Infiltrator_Wolf/Human Hybrid_Tags: Nicolaus

"That's a good idea...." she said, thinking. "I haven't seen either of them since they joined. They haven't come to any meetings, or anything." she frowned. "Maybe somethings wrong?" she started to get nervous. With so few heros, everyone was responsible for showing the new members the ropes, and keeping an eye on them. Had she really failed already? "Were do you think they are?" she asked Jennifer.

Hey guys, i'm really sorry i haven't posted in a couple of weeks, i had a bad gymnastics accident and dislocated my foot. I tore ligaments, so I got put in a cast and all, but everything's been a bit hectic and i haven't had the time to post, sorryyyyyy!
(i'll wait for Art to post with Tenaya)
brokenwisdom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:13 am

Sophia:

Following behind Daien, I watch as he suddenly shifts back into human form. Hearing him, I frown a bit, not liking what he said. I usually liked surprises, but not the kind where super villains come and try to attack you. When he asks about making a shield, I tell him, "I think so." But the truth was I didn't know what kind of power I would have, it all depended on how I felt. Right now I was a bit afraid, so that would be a force field, but it could change to anger or bravery, or even hate towards them for taking my sissy.

Theodosia:

As he mentions my sister's powers, I start signing, angrily and quickly towards him, not caring if he was even paying attention anymore. 'Leave my sister alone, she has nothing you want, she's just a little kid. You can't do this!' I let out a sigh, feeling defeated. Sophia can take care of herself, she's used her powers before on bad guys, she'll be fine, and she can protect Daien.

Olivia:

That was the worst experience ever, I felt like I was going to be sick. "Next time a bit of a warning would be nice," I tell her. As she orders me to stay here, I roll my eyes. Fine by me, if she wanted to do all the work, go ahead. "Okay," I simply reply, waiting for her to go and get them so we could get this over with already.

(( It's okay, I've been very busy with life as well. Hope you feel better soon! ))
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me