Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм (Δиιмɛ яρ,Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм (Δиιмɛ яρ,Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 am

((Aww... what's wrong with Mama? :( ))

Prince Julius Honore || 20 || Earth Kingdom Prince || Tags: xxxx

Julius flinched when he felt something tap his shoulder only to turn around and find Akemi. Why was he so on edge now? Hypothesis: He'll break down eventually. "Thank you so much Akemi." He bowed, taking the reins from her before watching her go back to the castle. He sighed, looking at the horse as if it could understand all the stress he was feeling at this particular moment, then hopped onto it. He looked around for the knight who had come to get him and yanked him aboard too. "Tell me how to get there." He demanded before sending the horse into full gallop.

Aki Lacosa || Female || 19 || Earth Kingdom Knight || Tags: Miku, Emberia, Paton, Limen, Nyx
+
Emberia || Female || Human/Dragon || Tags: Limen, Nyx, Paton, Aki, Miku

A feisty one I guess.... Aki thought as the little gir, seemed to yell at Paton for barking. Or maybe she just doesn't like dogs...? At Limen's Emberia nodded slightly. "Yea I guess so..." She said, still confused about it herself. She looked back at Aki after sending a quick glare to Paton. "Tell me, how do you know my name, what is your name, and why do you want to find Katashi?" The knight asked, making Emberia freeze up once more. For some reason she didn't want Aki to realize who she was. "I-I've seen you a-around a-and t-thought you could help... and my name... is... Emb- Amb- Amber?" She said, feeling dumb for not being able to call herself something less obvious. And Aki wasn't stupid, for she help a look of suspicion that unsettled Emberia, but Aki couldn't really resist the cute allure of children so she let it slide. "Nice to meet you Amber. Now, why do you want to find Katashi?" "Because he's my.. friend! Like a father. And we got separated. I just want to find him..."

Sora || Female || Kitten || Tags: Kona, Keiji

Sora didn't feel comfortable here and the closer they got to wherever Kona's was leading them the stronger the feeling grew. It smelt funny. Almost like- "DOG!" Sora hissed loudly, fur standing up on end and small claws extending to latch onto Kona's shirt. She started shaking more as Kona pulled out her bow. She shut her eyes to keep from being afraid but the bark from the dog made her jump, causing the kitten to lose grip and fall. Luckily she fell into Kona's loose pocket where she burrowed deeper and tried to hide.

Tyler Faye || Male || 20 || Earth Kingdom Cook || Tags: Amai

Maybe allowing Amai to buy all those desserts would not be ok on her system, but he decided not to care too much. She runs a bakery so surely she knew self control and self moderation. Well, he'd be checking on her a lot more often now. He paid the bill then nodded her way. "Let's get you home then love." He chuckled as he stood up and held out his hand for her to take, smiling all the while.

Jay Crews || Male || 20 || E. K. Visitor || Tags: Lyashi

((No no no, Jay that's not how you do it XD))

Jay had a slight hazy look to his eyes as he gazed up at the medic before smiling gently. "You look beautiful from down here. Stars surrounding you, nighttime candles illuminating you delicate features. It's a work of art really." He said, turning to wrap his arms around Lyashi's waist. Clearly, he wasn't thinking straight. "I'm sure it's obvious by now but I really like you. All of you." He chuckled as he laid a gently kiss on Lyashi's stomach before nuzzling it like a teddy bear.

Venus Crews || Female || Puppy || Tags: Pyris

Venus tensed a little as he rubbed against her but relaxed not to long after. She moved her leg and crouched down so that her muzzle could nuzzle against the orangey creature. He kind of looked like Weiss, the dragon Paton had but she was unsure. It was strange in the Kingdoms... "What are doing here Pyris? Are you lost?" She questioned.

Jasper || Male || Tiger || Tags: Keiji, Kona

Jasper changed direction a bit and instead climbed his way onto the roof above to watch the humans. They seemed to want to enter the neighboring building. The tiger barely flinched when the figure of a dog burst from the door followed by another human who seemed to one it. Jasper shook his head and flicked his tail, amused by their feeble attempts. Humans where such entertaining creatures.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokewarrior132 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 am

((I'm not able to reply at the moment, but if a panda isn't working then a fox if that's ok. What happened with Mama, Tinker? :( ))
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 am

(Well step parents and then my phone breaking and thennnnnnnnnnnnn me not realizing that I can slap my step parents XD//
And plus I won't be able to reply becasue I'm going somewhere until like midnight and I won't post until tomorrow that means both Peter and I~, butttttttttttt I am fine now :3)

Akemi-|-S.K Princess-|-None-|Prince Julius

Akemi looked at the door and walked away from it. She looked around and noticed that it was nearly empty in the room. She sighed a little before walking towards the garden door.| The knight almost screamed once the Prince pulled him up onto the horse with him. But it didn't stop him from answering the Prince. "Just go to Earth Kingdom, and go straight, take a left and then a right and then keep on going straight until you see what used to be.." he stopped, not wanting to say a word|

Atsoku-|-Villager-|-None-|Jake;Phoenix

The villager jerked her head towards the Head Knight, along with her head following him. She smiled a little and nodded. "Yes, I think tomorrow afternoon would be fine." she said as she picked up Phoenix and put him on her back. Atsoku shifted a little before looking at Jake, waiting to be dismissed, but she soon then looked at Furin. She wanted to say something but then soon lost the thought. She then looked over to Eridan and Katashi. How she wanted to wake him up, but there was a problem. She would have to walk him "home".. Atsoku knew what was wrong with him, but she wouldn't be able to wake him up. Eridan wouldn't do the same either, considering that he's already tired himself. Sighing she looked over to Jake, awaiting on what he wanted to say.

Eridan-|-Unknown-|-None-|-xxx

---

Katashi-|-Head Bandit-|-Shhh its a secret-|-Jake

(I can't wait for this X3)

Katsou-|-Villager-|-None-|-xxx

-asleep-

Leo-|-Knight-|-Aumi-|-xxx

He just continued to watch the medic rush around for supplies, while him and the other knight helped him to get the door unstuck. Still no luck. He was about to lose it. If they didn't get the king out soon.. "No.. Not the time to think of that.. he thought as he kicked the door.. Which it moved more, but it wasn't supposed to go inwards. He looked at the knight who backed up a little. He just stared at him and then told him to go help the medic.

Thomas-|-Bandit-|-Tyler-|-xxx

--asleep--

Phoenix-|-Ehhhh-|-None-|-xxx

-Asleep

Vincent-|-Mountain Lion-|-Namika-|-Akita

The mountain lion stood up, causing the fox to slid off. He looked around before bounding towards the door that had opened earlier. He pawed at it a few times, before it moved by itself. "Then why forget about it? Just find this one person who acts like an unwanted predator. He kills his own kind, which is kinda bazaar, but then again, you might have some similarities." he muttered as he slipped into the darkness of one of the castles halls. They need to fix that door or something..

Uxie-|-Unideer-|-None-|-xxx

---

Weiss-|-Forbidden Dragon (Hooman)-|-None-|-Aumi

Weiss nodded before looking around. It was hard for her to see a night. Maybe she wasn't the only one? She then walked around until she saw a cobblestone steps, which had three steps. She walked up them before looking at the field of flowers. "Here is where I woke up." she said as she looked at the Middlemist Camilla flowers. She looked at Aumi
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello there peoples... I'm really sorry that I haven't been here >.< I was chosen for a part in my high school play and have practice from 3-5:30 pm everyday and on Thursdays I have Colorguard practice that ends at 7pm. Occasionally on Tuesdays I have to preform the American flag presentation for guard at a pepband game and have to stay at the school till around 9:30pm. There's my normal schedule plus school, in case I don't get on and you're wondering why I'm not here XC Recap??.. Idek where my last post was I'm kinda tired and might have to look for it tomorrow sorry for holding any of u up >.<
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:34 pm

(I'll give you some of the recap:
-Tinker darling has made the Earth Kingdom King but Aslyn got in an little carriage accident and so Leo and a few knights and a medic are helping each other out to help the King

-Prince Julius was visiting the S.K castle but it got cut short when he found out that King Vincent was sick and then he heard the news about his father's lil accident, and so he's traveling to EK with a knight that told him.

-Katashi is asleep.

-Atsoku and Eridan are about to leave Sky Kingdom.

-Tyler and Amai are finishing their little date while thomas is sleeping in Tyler's house, on the counter.

-Lyashi and Jay are still on their date.

and I think that's it~
Try typing a response at 11:34 at night with makeup still on your face. XD)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokewarrior132 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Amai smiled back. "Let's." She took Tyler's hand in one of her own with the other holding her bag of take out treats. She was going to have to remind herself not to eat them too quickly, at least not without trying to make some of her own first. Also to pay back Tyler if she could for the amazing night out. It only felt right, she had to repay him somehow.

Furin stood up stiff as a statue as Jake walked in, looking exhausted. In all honesty, everyone in the room was, including himself. Katashi had even decided to take a little nap. Once Jake dismissed the group Furin looked at Eridan and Atsoku, but neither of them looked like they were going to wake up Katashi. Which of course meant he had to. Why not. He went beside where the Head Bandit was asleep on the chair and shook him by the shoulder. "C'mon, he said you guys can go now."

Lyashi was becoming even more uncomfortable very quickly. And with Jay's arms around him it wasn't going to be any easier to get him off. He felt sweat bead down his face the more Jay spoke. "I-I can tell.. Thank you.." He managed to sputter as a response. At the kiss he felt the whole atmosphere suddenly get about as hot as an oven around his face. "This is.. t-this is too much, really.." Oh boy Jay was not making it easy for Lyashi.
((What are you talking about, Jay is totally doing it right whatever could give you that idea))

Paton snorted and looked at the little girl evenly. This dragon certainly was no actor. What was she thinking picking a name so similar to her actual one? And if she didn't stop stuttering the whole thing would be blown. But who was he to interject? Clearly his help wasn't going to be appreciated.

"Oh.. Ok!" Limen said, a little disappointed that she wasn't really needed anymore, but finding it cool that now her friend could understand humans as well. She leaned a little against Emberia's neck. "You're doing really well for your first time!" She chirped, wanting to refute the dog's unimpressed look.

"Wait, the Sky Kingdom?" Suniki repeated, looking back towards the forest. "I thought I had just come from there.." Had she gone in a complete circle? No, this couldn't be the Sky Kingdom! If it were, she would be able to see Hoseki's shop right away, even in the dark. But right now she saw nothing but unfamiliar roads. "Are you sure this is the Sky Kingdom?"
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:21 pm

(Yess~ I have the purrfect post for Katashi XD)

Akemi-|-S.K Princess-|-None-|Prince Julius

Akemi looked at the door and walked away from it. She looked around and noticed that it was nearly empty in the room. She sighed a little before walking towards the garden door.| The knight almost screamed once the Prince pulled him up onto the horse with him. But it didn't stop him from answering the Prince. "Just go to Earth Kingdom, and go straight, take a left and then a right and then keep on going straight until you see what used to be.." he stopped, not wanting to say a word|

Atsoku-|-Villager-|-None-|Jake;Phoenix

Atsoku walked out of the office, not caring to be dismissed. She was going to go straight to bed after all of this. Sighing, she walked around in a complete circle, waiting for Katashi and Eridan, but she then jumped when she heard someone fall. She poked her head in the office where they were standing and saw that her cousin was on the ground holding his head as he got up. Damnit.. Atsoku backed up slightly.

Eridan-|-Unknown-|-None-|-xxx

Eridan looked at the knight as he woke up Katashi, he was about to do it, however he had already beat the man to it. He watched as Katashi jumped and hit the side of his head on the desk, with that falling to the floor. He covered his mouth before removing his hand. He wasn't going to laugh. Eridan looked at Atsoku.

Katashi-|-Head Bandit-|-Shhh its a secret-|-Jake

The head bandit jolted upwards once he felt someone touch his shoulder. He twisted around a little to either punch or slap the person who had awaken him, but he soon lost his balance and fell out of the chair, hitting his head on the desk, falling onto the floor. Katashi put his hand up to his head as he stood up. Wait. Where was everyone? He closed his eyes and waited for Atsoku. Although he was going to find the person who woke him up.

(So Furin, don't say anything if you want to live~)

Katsou-|-Villager-|-None-|-xxx

-asleep-

Leo-|-Knight-|-Aumi-|-xxx

He just continued to watch the medic rush around for supplies, while him and the other knight helped him to get the door unstuck. Still no luck. He was about to lose it. If they didn't get the king out soon.. "No.. Not the time to think of that.. he thought as he kicked the door.. Which it moved more, but it wasn't supposed to go inwards. He looked at the knight who backed up a little. He just stared at him and then told him to go help the medic.

Thomas-|-Bandit-|-Tyler-|-xxx

--asleep--

Phoenix-|-Ehhhh-|-None-|-xxx

-Asleep

Vincent-|-Mountain Lion-|-Namika-|-Akita

The mountain lion stood up, causing the fox to slid off. He looked around before bounding towards the door that had opened earlier. He pawed at it a few times, before it moved by itself. "Then why forget about it? Just find this one person who acts like an unwanted predator. He kills his own kind, which is kinda bazaar, but then again, you might have some similarities." he muttered as he slipped into the darkness of one of the castles halls. They need to fix that door or something..

Uxie-|-Unideer-|-None-|-xxx

---

Weiss-|-Forbidden Dragon (Hooman)-|-None-|-Aumi

Weiss nodded before looking around. It was hard for her to see a night. Maybe she wasn't the only one? She then walked around until she saw a cobblestone steps, which had three steps. She walked up them before looking at the field of flowers. "Here is where I woke up." she said as she looked at the Middlemist Camilla flowers. She looked at Aumi
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:41 am

Really sorry about this but this college year is very hectic and I won't be able to reply so, once again I'm leaving this rp v.v sorry I just don't have the time I thought I may have.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

(Aw :c

Well I hope to see you again Mooncloud~)
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokewarrior132 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:11 am

Furin quickly realized that if Katashi knew he had been the one to wake him up and cause him to fall he'd get at least a black eye, most likely worse. He backed up from the Head Bandit and looked at Eridan and Atsoku in turn, silently asking one of them to help Katashi out before he realized it'd been Furin and he got a broken arm for waking the guy up.
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me