~||The last of Us||angel,neko & demon rp|On hatius,don't rp!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~||The last of Us||~|angel,neko and demon rp|new & accep

Postby MayhemMadness7 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Larkai-
She wandered around the park in silence. She wore a long black and white hoodie, a leather jacket, and cloves. She looked around and went to st on a bench. She took out her sketch pad and looked for something to draw. She saw a guy in the distance and starred for a while. Then she began her work.

(Can be anyone who wants to rp)
ImageImage Image
Pet's name: Nikita (R.I.P)
Hey..Im Mayhem DeMHatress! Im a tiger lover, also a PROUD EMO . I am happy how I am and thanks for caring. Click on my pretties up there so I can see how they look grown up! And feel free to invite me to rps!
MayhemMadness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:43 pm

(I have Sara open. Anyone want to bump into her at a fountain. She's sitting there.)
Sammy noticed someone walking out of the forest just behind him. He turned around and gave him a wave before turning around and opening his book again.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted rose » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:45 pm

•cray cray• wrote:Muriel
Yelling screeched in her ears as she rushed through the soaking rain. Muriel swirled to the left as she dodged a bullet. Drenched black hair covered her face and the only color that wasn't black on her body was her red scarf. Finally a lonely alley appeared and a grin was spotted on her face. As she raced into the alley and the stupid humans laughed "Wrong move girly,your trapped." A smile was still seen on the girls face even though. The alley walls were close together and just looking at the place you felt crammed. Muriel started to jump on the walls back and forth and when she was high enough jumped over the fence. Before the police could bang oven the fence she rushed into a shadow and turning invisible. As the fence broke the humans looked around confused. Soon they left. As they were out of sight she slipped out and gave out a sigh. Her horns had began to be visible and she leaned against the wall at took a deep breath hoping they would disappear soon.
Jack
He laid on a branch on a tree peacefully with Felix on his stomach. The wind rustled the tree leaves making music. He winked at a couple of girls walking by. The branches and leaves covered his ears and tail almost making him look human. Still his scar was there but it made no difference. The girls giggled as they walked away.

(Yeah he can! Jack is still open!)
painted rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Brixton looked up into the sky, flinching slightly when a water drop landed on his nose. He quickly hurried under some human's umbrella. He continued to walk slowly, but soon he heard a gunshot, and he jumped, his ears pricked. Stopping, the wolf neko looked around before noticing humans chasing after a girl. The girl ran into an alley and he watched with wide eyes as she jumped up over the fence. When the humans went off to look somewhere else because she was hiding, Brixton peeked out from behind the trash can he had hid behind. He quietly walked up to the fence and peeked through the cracks. He could see the girl, and it looked like she had horns. He gasped quietly, then froze, hoping she hadn't heard him. His ears were sticking up over the fence, but he didn't notice.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MayhemMadness7 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 pm

Yay!)

Larkai-
She noticed the boy had a cat. She smiled at the cute cat and drew him aswell. She saw his scar and aded it hesitantly. Would he be mad if she did? She noticed some girls giggling as the walked away and blushed embarrassedly. Here she was drawing someone who was flirting with girls. She finddled with her fingers and decided to leave. As she walked past him, she tripped. Her sketch book flew into the air as she was falling. She braced herself for impact, closing her eyes.
ImageImage Image
Hey..Im Mayhem DeMHatress! Im a tiger lover, also a PROUD EMO . I am happy how I am and thanks for caring. Click on my pretties up there so I can see how they look grown up! And feel free to invite me to rps!
MayhemMadness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Name;;

Miketsukami Soushi. Call him Miketsu.

Age;;

Gender;;

Male

Personality;;

- God, i don't even know his real personality.. Eh. Whateves. -
He's quiet and kind, but sometimes he can be arrogant.

What are you;;

Crush;;

Saber.

Relationships;;

Saber.

[center]Other;;

Nah.

Name;;

Saber Pendragon

Age;;

Gender;;

Female

Personality;;

She may be a little rude, but she's pretty nice, if you talk to her. She's always honest.

What are you;;

Angel

Crush;;

None.

Relationships;;

Miketsukami.

Other;;

Lol.. I basically had SaberxArcher in another roleplay, but i felt like a SaberxMiketsu was needed. *fangirl scream*
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MayhemMadness7 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Lol, hey again)
ImageImage Image
MayhemMadness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Wat? -
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MayhemMadness7 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:12 pm

I just said hey...)
ImageImage Image
MayhemMadness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:14 pm

I don't even remember you.. Um. Yeah. Idk. -
probably quitting