neko high academy! { closed }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Neko High Academy | ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Postby i'm so sorry... » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Name: Mizu and Yuki [Dark hair- Mizu White hair- Yuki]
Personality: Mizu is a scaredy cat, and Yuki is a bashful cat. Yuki also likes to watch people's reactions and quite enjoys it.
Little history: They have a perfectly fine life
Crush: none
Element: [by their names] Mizu has water, Yuki has snow
Other/facts: When classes are over, they usually split up.

Currently open for .galaxy.]]

Mizu hid behind a tree, shivering slightly as she noticed Kaia.

Yuki could smell the itching powder, and just laughed. "Hehe, Itching powder eh..." She grinned.

"Y-yes! Her senses are really sharp.. Take a look away and she'll throw you in a pool of either freezing cold water or boiling hot water! Oh and of you're wondering if there's even that stuff... She has her own detention room.. For students..."
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Kaia felt a pair of eyes on her, and she looked around hesitantly. She could see a tail poke out from behind a tree. "Hello?" She called over, her ears slowly raising in curiosity. Kaia slowly made her way over, head tilted. "I'm Kaia- are you new here as well?" She asked gently, furry fox tail lifting as she watched the girl in curiosity.

Logan suddenly skidded to a half, nearly smacking his face into a wall in the process. "There is a disturbance in the Force. Someone knows of my prank." He had this weird sixth sense that somehow alerted him when his pranks were discovered- it'd gotten him out of nearly every detention he's ever almost gotten. Poking his head into a classroom, he spotted a girl laughing. "You." Was all he said.
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Ina made a face, "She sounds horrible." Her tail flicked back and forth anxiously, "You've put up with that for a year?" Ina sighed, " There's always one bad teacher in every school."

Seth smirked coming up with a way to make Ina embarrassed, "I'll protect to Ina." He waved his arms around like a ninga. He winced when Ina glared at him, "Okay fend for yourself sis." He chuckled.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
Juvilia, and Punxsutaweny
╔═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama
T h e C r e a t u r e s R P;;-------T r a d e w i t h m e;;-------M y A S K

╚═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╝
Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Danielle's POV
    Leaning over, Dani reaches for a book, too nervous to come out of the corner in the library. Flipping to the first page, she's delighted to find it's a manga named "Black Bird" which she had read and finished previously, but not within a few years time.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aouviyelle » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Name:
"Why hello there! My name is Kuzumi Halloway, but, you can call me Kuzumi... O-Or anything else if you prefer... I-I don't mind!"

Personality:
"Let's see... Well, I enjoy doing what I do best, and that's working hard. I'm a good student when it comes to almost anything! And when I set my mind to it, I know I can get anything done! I also enjoy the company of others, and making new friends. I love meeting new people, and if you have trouble with anything, tell me! I'll hear you out! I may not be the best at advice, but I'm willing to give it all that I got so I can help in any way possible! I'm sure you'll find out more about be a bit later though... I can only say so much about myself."

Little History:
"Well, I know that I have a Cousin who goes to the same school I do, but, he and I don't really talk much so I don't really know much about him... But, I suppose you mean from 'before' this school... Well, I don't mean to be any bit rude to you but I'm sorry. I-I just don't think it's a good idea to share it. I-I might break out into tears! Hehe..."

Crush [if any]
"No, I don't like anyone in that way yet. B-But I'll be sure to share with you once that special person enters in my life! Promise."

Element:
"I represent the element of Fire. I-I know fire sounds dangerous, and, not completely safe to be around, but I promise you! I can control it! I've tried so hard and I was able to control it very well! Or, at least, I think so."

Other/Facts:
"I suppose nothing yet. I'll be sure to inform you if something comes up!"

- - -

Name:
"Hey... I-I'm Kuro Kurisaki... You can call me Kuro, I guess..."

Personality:
"I guess I'm outgoing, a bit stupid at times... really, really lazy... But other than that I guess I can be cool. Depends on how I feel most of the time. And I don't really like making friends all that much, but I guess company is better than being alone..."

Little History:
"So you've heard... I mean from Kuzumi... Yeah, she says I'm her cousin and that we don't talk much, and it's true... But I don't really talk to her because I don't want to draw attention towards myself. So, with that being said, that's all I'm telling you about my family. Sorry, but my life is my business."

Crush [if any]
"No, and I'm not looking for anyone... But maybe someday that would be nice."

Element:
"I'm the element of Ice. Yeah, total opposites Kuzumi and I are... Ironic isn't it?"

Other/Facts:
"No... Not that I know of."
"I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea,
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
I and my Annabel Lee—
With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
Coveted her and me."
Aouviyelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:24 am

[//anyone open for either of my boys? i have Kyosuru and Chrno

Möʙɪᴜs sᴛʀɪᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

what time it is now, at all

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

my thoughts probably won’t

and they’ll keep dancing

Inside my round head the curved

Möbius strip of the brain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:28 am

Either boy could run into Kaia or Logan if you'd like. They're both kinda frozen in RP with Guardian's new characters she made. Logan is in the hallway and Kaia has just entered the school))
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:45 am

[// im gonna cannon them in the pavilion in some grass. because that's their whole thing

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

what time it is now, at all

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

my thoughts probably won’t

and they’ll keep dancing

Inside my round head the curved

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:47 am

Lol alright. Want me to have one or both of my characters wonder over?))
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:51 am

©Naji-chan| wrote:
Name:
"Why hello there! My name is Kuzumi Halloway, but, you can call me Kuzumi... O-Or anything else if you prefer... I-I don't mind!"

Personality:
"Let's see... Well, I enjoy doing what I do best, and that's working hard. I'm a good student when it comes to almost anything! And when I set my mind to it, I know I can get anything done! I also enjoy the company of others, and making new friends. I love meeting new people, and if you have trouble with anything, tell me! I'll hear you out! I may not be the best at advice, but I'm willing to give it all that I got so I can help in any way possible! I'm sure you'll find out more about be a bit later though... I can only say so much about myself."

Little History:
"Well, I know that I have a Cousin who goes to the same school I do, but, he and I don't really talk much so I don't really know much about him... But, I suppose you mean from 'before' this school... Well, I don't mean to be any bit rude to you but I'm sorry. I-I just don't think it's a good idea to share it. I-I might break out into tears! Hehe..."

Crush [if any]
"No, I don't like anyone in that way yet. B-But I'll be sure to share with you once that special person enters in my life! Promise."

Element:
"I represent the element of Fire. I-I know fire sounds dangerous, and, not completely safe to be around, but I promise you! I can control it! I've tried so hard and I was able to control it very well! Or, at least, I think so."

Other/Facts:
"I suppose nothing yet. I'll be sure to inform you if something comes up!"

- - -

Name:
"Hey... I-I'm Kuro Kurisaki... You can call me Kuro, I guess..."

Personality:
"I guess I'm outgoing, a bit stupid at times... really, really lazy... But other than that I guess I can be cool. Depends on how I feel most of the time. And I don't really like making friends all that much, but I guess company is better than being alone..."

Little History:
"So you've heard... I mean from Kuzumi... Yeah, she says I'm her cousin and that we don't talk much, and it's true... But I don't really talk to her because I don't want to draw attention towards myself. So, with that being said, that's all I'm telling you about my family. Sorry, but my life is my business."

Crush [if any]
"No, and I'm not looking for anyone... But maybe someday that would be nice."

Element:
"I'm the element of Ice. Yeah, total opposites Kuzumi and I are... Ironic isn't it?"

Other/Facts:
"No... Not that I know of."

Accepted!]

A cat mewed near Danielle. "Mew." The cat's collar lit up and it said, "Hi."
oh, anyone remember the movie "up"? ]

"W-well... Haku has been put to punishment once every school year, and i've never experienced it before, But yeah, i guess you could say she's... Scary." She used her senses to sense if she was near. Okay, she's not here.

Mizu jumped. "ahh!! Im sorry!" She bowed down.

"Hm? Who are you?" She asked. "Could you be the one who set up the powder?"
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items