neko high academy! { closed }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Neko High Academy | ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:52 am

[// either one is fine[/list]

Chrno it wasn't that he didn't like people, it's he preferred not to be around them. But standing in the pavilion faced with this all boys school intimidated him. His panther ears were flat on his head and his tail was down. Green eyes darted to see every escape and he started to slouch. The boy was a tall kid at around 5'11 so slouching did not help the situation. But of course, Kyosuru has to smack him in the back

Kyosuru "awww, come on Chrno, you're okay. Poor baby!" he said in a mocking tone. He let out a deranged little giggle with a clawed hand over his mouth, eyes closed, before looking up at Chrno with his blood red eyes. He was much smaller than his younger brother, standing at just 5'6 1/2. He took Chrno be the arm and pulled him toward the grassy part of the pavilion "don't ruin this for me you big cry baby, you ruin everything. You're not ruining this!" he hissed with narrowed eyes. His fox tail all fluffed and ears back, sharp little teeth showing and everything. With that, he noticed Chrno start to pout and nod submissively "good boy!" he said in deranged glee

Möʙɪᴜs sᴛʀɪᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

what time it is now, at all

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

my thoughts probably won’t

and they’ll keep dancing

Inside my round head the curved

Möbius strip of the brain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:04 am

Danielle's POV
    Putting away the manga, Danielle buries her head in her knees thinking I hope the day doesn't end. Sighing sadly, she wishes she'd just be a guy for her parents to actually show some love. Bringing her knees in tighter, Dani's cat ears perk at the sound of a "mew" and then jumps when something out of the blue says "Hi." Looking up, Danielle sees a cat standing in front of her.

"Huh?"
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:05 am

Kaia smiled a bit, holding her hands up quickly in surrender. "No no, please don't apologize! I shouldn't have just come up to you all of a sudden!" She said quickly, her tall ears flicking and swiveling in the direction of the pavilion. Without looking she assumed it was two bod being idiots, and when she looked over she discovered that she was half right. One boy was being an idiot, the other just looked like a beaten down victim. "Hey... I'll be right back." She said to Muzi softly, straightening and making her way towards the pavilion. She was wearing a kimono- but it had been personalized. It was muh shorter, coming about to her knees, and the sleeves came to about mid-way down her arm. She saw no fault with this- and no one had ever commented about it, so she left it. As she turned her soft maroon eyes on the boys her aura flickered. They seemed strange. Better go find out than regret it later. She thought simply, cutting across the grass and in their direction.

Logan's tail twitched slightly as he slowly entered the classroom fully. "Aye, it was me. So I was right- you were the one who figured it out," he said, more as a statement than anything else. "So tell me," he said as he leaned against the doorframe, "just what do you plan to do with this information? Tattle? Go along with it? Blackmail? Turn me into your slave with this information with some freaky black magic?!" His suggestions got more and more out of hand as he rattled on, his tone becoming more excited than afraid. He may put on a rough guise, but deep down he's a sucker for adrenaline and a fun time.
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:12 am

Kyosuru turning to see a girl in a very short skirt come their direction, Kyosuru smacked Chrno, hard, in the stomach. His voice was just barely a whispered hiss of "omigod, be cool or I will kill you" Chrno nodded and leaned up against a tree. Digging in his pocket for a cigarette and lighting up to calm his nerves. Kyosuru rolled his eyes and smiled at the incoming girl "why, hello there" his face was fresh and jovial, closing his eyes in a sweet way to hide his blood red eyes

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

what time it is now, at all

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

my thoughts probably won’t

and they’ll keep dancing

Inside my round head the curved

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:36 am

A cat mewed near Danielle. "Mew." The cat's collar lit up and it said, "Hi."
oh, anyone remember the movie "up"? ]

"W-well... Haku has been put to punishment once every school year, and i've never experienced it before, But yeah, i guess you could say she's... Scary." She used her senses to sense if she was near. Okay, she's not here.

Mizu jumped. "ahh!! Im sorry!" She bowed down.

"Hm? Who are you?" She asked. "Could you be the one who set up the powder?"[/quote]
Ina nodded and ran her fingers through her hair, "We'll ill steer clear of her." She laughed and pointed at Seth, "Though Seth I bet will have a lot of detentions this year." She smiled and poked him.

Seth chuckled and rolled his eyes, "I have never gotten in trouble." He said it sarcastically while he grinned.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
Juvilia, and Punxsutaweny
╔═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama
T h e C r e a t u r e s R P;;-------T r a d e w i t h m e;;-------M y A S K

╚═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╝
Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:03 am

I'm crying right now p-p not okay.))

Danielle's POV
    "I - um - Hi?" Danielle stumbles, very confused. How is it talking?!
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:20 am

"Do you have fish?" The cat asked.

"Alot of detentions? How?" Rin asked.

"Heh. I'll do nothing but watch their reactions." She chuckled. "Its always interesting."
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:06 am

Kaia forced herself to resist the urge to cringe as Kyosuru came up to her. "Hello..." She said slowly, she didn't feel very safe even with the boy's sweet expression. "Is that boy your brother?" She asked gently, referring to Chrno. He piqued her interest quite a bit, and he seemed rather sad as she walked up. She could feel the Yang in him slowly winning over. It made her uneasy. And then there was this boy, Kyosuru. She couldn't get a read on him whatsoever. "I'm Kaia, by the way." She stated, her long fox tail lowered a bit, ears twitching.

Logan nodded slowly, tail curling around his leg as his frown turned Ito a sly grin. "Well that's good. It wouldn't due for someone to betray my prank before it was out into action. I can't do anything to stop you of course. I just wouldn't be pleased." He amended with a shrug of his shoulders. "Besides, you seem like the kind of Neko who enjoys a good prank every now and again." He grinned.

((Sorry for late reply. I went to lunch with my grandpa :3))
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 am

Ina giggled, "Because he acts like a clown and gets in trouble." She motioned to herself , "I've always had to look after him." Ina broke out laughing when she turned to look at Seth.

Seth looked down at Ina with a 'what are you talking about face', "Ina I raised you and I'm older." He was met with a snarky remark by Ina, "Yes but I'm more mature than you even though you are older."
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
Juvilia, and Punxsutaweny
╔═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama
T h e C r e a t u r e s R P;;-------T r a d e w i t h m e;;-------M y A S K

╚═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╝
Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 am

Rin chuckled. "You two get along, huh?" She smiled. "Its nice to have family."

Yuki chuckled again. "Wouldn't it be nice to play two different pranks at the same time?" She suggested. "I don't know what'll happen, but i guess that makes it more interesting."
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist