Payment; Humans With Powers {Not Accepting. Sorry}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Payment; Humans With Powers {Not Accepting. Sorry}

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 am

Jast - Natural
    Truthfully a bit uneasily by the girl's sudden appearance, Jast forced a smile, before turning to look at his new rain-drenched companion. "I have a condition; sensitive eyes." The Natural responded, letting the words roll easily off his tongue. "If I don't wear the lenses for a good part of the day, I'll surely be struck by a bloody migraine by its end."

[ my obvious expertise in playing people from Great Britain, xD ]
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mythic, » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 am

||Kaydence Viola|| Natural|| Tagged;; Jast||

Kaydence nodded, "Oh, okay." she said as she stuck her hands in her pockets, "Sorry, you just look really odd like that, " She joked lightheartedly, giggling softly. She smiled gently and wiped some water droplets from her face. Kay turned to the boy and asked curiously, "What exactly do you mean by 'sensitive eyes'?" She tilted her head to the sight slightly and watched the him.
mythic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✘pantera✘ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:03 am

[added a male character, check it out pg.4 sorry about that]
✘pantera✘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:33 am

Jast - Natural
    Well at least the girl seemed more at ease now, her tone less accusing, even borderline on friendly. "It means exactly what I said," Jast responded, chuckling in the slightest, "My pupils are more sensitive to light and color, and well, it just overwhelms me sometimes. Hence, my frequent headaches and migraines."
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:40 am

{ ✘pantera✘ - No worries. Accepted. :3 }

Hikaru - Natural - Open
Everything had seemed to had settled down by now which was a little settling to Hikaru. He strolled casually through the streets, it had been a whole since he had actually walked home and so it took a while for him to realize which way he actually needed to go. It was going to be a long walk, forty five minutes he had estimated. As he walked, he slowly left the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind as he moved into the quieter neighborhoods on his journey.

Angel - G.E. - Kaydence
As she flew around, Angel spotted her next target. The gull tilted it's head to the side in amusement before she leapt from the building and took a dive down towards Kaydence. Landing next to her on the ground, the bird began to hop along after her although it was a struggle to keep up. "Hay, wait up!" Angel called out to her.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 am

Kaydence is with Jast. =] )
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mythic, » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 am

||Kaydence Viola|| Tagged;; Jast,( Angel?)||

{{Wait lol I'm confused, is Angel talking to Kaydence or did you mean someone else? Also, I have Trey open!}}

Kaydence nodded toward the boy and smiled warmly, "I'm Kaydence, by the way." she introduced herself casually, not bothering to do a formal handshake thing. She leaned her head back to taste the rain in her mouth. It was cold, damp and just plain rain. She brushed her drenched, long hair from her face as she looked at the boy, waiting for him to introduce himself.

||Trey Reed|| Tagged;; open!||

{{Angel can interact with Trey, if you want.}}

mythic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:54 am

{Oh sorry, I thought it was Trey with him. My bad.}

{Anyone want to rp with my characters just go ahead. :3 }
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Payment; Humans With Powers {Accepting}

Postby true royalty. » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 am

†CrackedHorizons† wrote:
Audra- N- Female

Audra felt victory inside of her knowing that he did have powers, as she focused the spark on his knuckles. Jogging? When you have powers...who jogs? She shrugged thinking he was one of those guys, lightly smiling a smile filled with humor to her own mind, she quickly erased it and returned to her blank self, well now normal self. Part of her didn't wanna admit that he was probably a GE but part of her also screamed at her to play it safe and keep the distance, she herself was dangerous, since she still was learning to control her own powers. Audra pulled her head forward and looked towards the ground between them, blinking slowly and offering only a half forced smile "Im Audra" she said, her voice lightly rough from the ooze that she regurgitated earlier. Her power quickly heightened in a type of defense remembering it. Every payment was worse than the last sometimes. The headache still lingered in her mind, since she couldn't keep her energy power under control. Audra felt like she was only holding onto her powers by a thread, before she would surge this small block. Breathing in slowly, she calmed her powers to the mildness they were before. This convo better get good, so I can stand this headache she thought to herself.

[ Jason - GE ]

Jason nodded his head, but he quickly notice how her power seemed to be fluctuating. She seemed almost...sick, almost, meaning that she must have had to withstand a payment not too long ago. He knew of those things, of course, but being a GE, he didn't have to deal with any of it. She was weak...the perfect moment to strike, some would say. The rain was still coming down in a light drizzle, almost a downpour now, and the roads were clearing up. People were still walking around, so killing her and taking her back to the facilities in the open was out of the question. So...he had to garner her trust, or at least lead her somewhere away from the others.

"You don't look too good..." He 'noted' with 'concern' in his eyes, his years of training to be deceitful coming into play.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 am

My human female is open; she secretly hides Naturals in her house. She's at her home right now. ]

Jast - Natural
    The teenager smiled a bit at her words. So they where opening up a bit, eh? Not that he had a problem with it; it made people seem less robotic, and more human. "Pattyn Grimm," Jast responded, pronouncing the words 'Pat-tin Grim'. "Though my friends tend to call me Jast."
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me