~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

Postby TheSilverDark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:18 am

I go back to creating figures from flames, the flames white and emitting the scent of lavender. They battle each other but I am sure to make sure they don't go near Chance.
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/de ... /index.htm

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 am

Chance opened her eyes and instantly attacked the flaming creatures. She yowled in pain and hid under the bed.

Soldier heard Chance yowling and hurried to her room.
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 am

"Chance!" I extinguish the flames and the lavender disappears. "Chance, are you alright?!"
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 am

Chance hissed softly and whimpered.

Soldier knelt by the bed and peered under it. "Man...what did you do?" He asked Cowen when he saw her eyes glowing a pale green.
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 am

"For once nothing. She woke up and attacked one of my fire puppets."

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 am

"She was trying to play." Soldier muttered. "Ce here,Chance. We won't hurt you.. Come here.." He coaxed.

Chance whimpered and backed away.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 am

"Chance, its alright." I say stretching my hand out underneath the bed, "Come on, the fire's gone."

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 am

Chance retreated even farther and curled into a ball.

Soldier frowned and glared at Cowen before calling Chance again.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:41 am

I sigh, "Chance, its alright, we won't hurt you."

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 am

Chance finally crept forward.

Soldier picked her up and cradled her gently. He winced when saw how badly burned she was. "Shh it's okay. Everything will be okay." He soothed as she whimpered and stared up at them. Her eyes still glowed a pale green.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me