Prometheus - Rising from the Ashes by Tundra

Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Prometheus - Rising from the Ashes

Postby Tundra » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Done! Big boy got his horns, and O LOOK EARS! I still need to do his scars, but hes basically done. I might go back in at a far later date..and tweak the horns to more fit my original look for them, but for now, the big boy is gunna stay how it is.

Note to self: Horns are hollow, and Think, to compensate for size. Has 1 broken horn on opposing side(only the tip) He is also a Magic user(cleared by Oak) who uses fire magic, but it is quite..uncontrolled. Lots of scorched faced Sotuire out there. Scar over eye, on leg, and on opposing side one on his hip.

A small history and family Ties

Pro was born in a small pack, in fact within the lands that are currently Ciannas. His parents wanted him to strike fear into his peers, so named him Deimos, the word embodiment of terror/fear. He had one brother, Oblivion who would later father Erebus and Gethen. Pro didn't want to follow the paws his parents had laid for him, and rebelled, sacrificing everything he would have gained for a better good. In the end, when old enough he left the pack and changed his name to Prometheus, one who gave so much to give so little to the world. He has been a Vagabound every since. While wandering his magic started kicking in, and he himself only has self taught control of the fiery rage that is his fire magic.
Now, he is in Xerxes's lands, quiet and watching as he always is. Wanting to join the pack, but unsure how to go about it.

Working on him still, probably will have much more later on..but yeh..basically a summary of his poor long life.

More Notes to self
Oblivion - Brother- mated twice, once with Darkra which resulted in Gethen and Erebus , 2nd with Ultima that produced Haste. Gethen and Ortzy produced Dusk and both now reside in the prison. Rest of History up to me I guess.

Original Ref

Pro (c) Tundra
Design (c) Tundra
Lines (c) Neara + Tundra
Sotuire (c) TheOakTree
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me