Artist vampz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by vampz

ask the hospital crew! ✿

Postby vampz » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 am

heya guys! i've always wanted to run one of these lil ask thingies.

these are all my latest ocs, i'm sorry i don't have them all in full color (but i'll link some extra finished pieces when i have the time or draw them).
      i suppose it's best to give you all a little background!
      each person in this world has a heart. but in theirs, they have something more; a flower growing on the chest. everyone is born with one, but these flowers can come in all different variations. no matter what happens, it will not die unless you do; however, with the loss of something important, petals may fall off of the flower- these will not grow back until you get over or accept the issue that was the cause of this. the flower can wilt if the person is saddened or spring back up depending on the mood of the host. a flower will never remain in one condition forever, as feelings do not.

and now, enter bluebell hospital, helping adolescents with all kinds of health problems. this is known as a common location for the squad!

xiaori (one to the right in cap/bandages) : 14 years old. patient of the hospital due to "heart" issues; her flower does not function properly. thus, her emotions can easily fluctuate.
      as a resident of the hospital, xiaori spends more time there than at home. she is free to wander around when not due for operations or checkups- but beware, she's a bit of a clutz!
      xiaori's flower is a forget-me-not.

chrysanthemum (on the bottom left): 10 years old. chrysanthemum suffers from short term memory loss, but always remembers that the others are her friends and enjoys spending time with them. she's able to go home often, unlike some of her pals, but always stops by to be in their company since she cannot attend school regularly due to her condition.
      chrysanthemum is named after the flower on her chest!

sukaira (top right, blurred) : 15 years old. doesn't have a medical condition, but works as a servant for a part time job at the hospital. he serves food, cooks quite well and brings food to the patients. he has befriended the others and likes to spend time with them.
      sukaira's flower is a periwinkle.

cleo (top left, behind chrysanthemum) : 15 years old. has problems with his legs frequently, walking, and uses leg braces. hopes to get a good enough operation someday once his family can afford it. while he has a hard time moving, he is often transported via crutches and help from his friends. he's got a good heart.
      cleo's flower is a rose.

now, ask away!
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ask the hospital crew! ✿

Postby vampz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:24 am

badabump
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ask the hospital crew! ✿

Postby ArtsheepNZ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:51 am

@xiaori I guess I'll ask you this seeing as I really like forget-me-nots, heh
Do you like your flower visually? If you could change it to any other kind of flower (without it affecting your heart problems) would you? If so, what kind of flower would you change it to? ;v;
xxxxxxxxWas previously Afflatedartist
im lonely
Hi there !
I'm from New Zealand!
I don't get on much anymore but
don't hesitate to PM me ! <3
other places you can find me

[ FR | FV | SM ]
Image my moon, my stars, my muse
xx
ArtsheepNZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ask the hospital crew! ✿

Postby vampz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:52 am

Afflated Artist wrote:
@xiaori I guess I'll ask you this seeing as I really like forget-me-nots, heh
Do you like your flower visually? If you could change it to any other kind of flower (without it affecting your heart problems) would you? If so, what kind of flower would you change it to? ;v;

vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:43 am

your art is so cute as always ;n;

@sukaira what's your favorite thing to cook?