Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wind Through The Trees by ZombieDJ

Artist ZombieDJ [gallery]
Time spent 16 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
147 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wind Through The Trees

Postby ZombieDJ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Scenery makes me unbelievably happy. Right now it's so beautiful I think I'm going to cry lol lol
This was inspired by a few songs and the weather the past few days. I hope it's okay I put this in Beginners? It feels pretty Elementry but maybe not to this site hmm. Staff will probably move it, hopefully they won't kill me for putting a shadow guy checking out the waters temperature. He's goin' for a dip. Little shallow though. Em' trees are ugly as heck

HEY ONLOOKERS... what does this drawing remind you of? It reminds me of a small creek in the mountains and the view from a friends house. You?
Mickey // Artist // Peeved

ZombieDJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Through The Trees

Postby Prolix » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:46 pm

This is such a beautiful, macabre piece! I love the dark tones and the detail on the shadow creature's skull. Is that jade accenting his horn? I definitely wouldn't say this is elementary; its very likely this will be moved to Intermediate.

Personally, the scenery reminds me of the cloudy weather in my area and some of the deep forests I've hiked through. The trees and hills almost remind me of England, though I can't place why.
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombieDJ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Penny-Feline wrote:This is such a beautiful, macabre piece! I love the dark tones and the detail on the shadow creature's skull. Is that jade accenting his horn? I definitely wouldn't say this is elementary; its very likely this will be moved to Intermediate.

Personally, the scenery reminds me of the cloudy weather in my area and some of the deep forests I've hiked through. The trees and hills almost remind me of England, though I can't place why.

:0 Oh my thank you so much! I wouldn't say Intermediate but thank you so much for the confidence <3

Ooo interesting! Where do you live? (If you don't mind me asking) and have you been to England before?

ZombieDJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sciencin' » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 am

Excuse me? How is this in beginners'? I really love the way you did the scenery oh my god hhh ;.; this is amazing. This seriously ought to be in intermediate; it's a wonder to me that it hasn't been moved yet.
i have rats. i will forfeit all my digital possessions to own digital rats. give me your rats. trade me your rats. i will treasure them.
Sciencin'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombieDJ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 am

Sciencin' wrote:Excuse me? How is this in beginners'? I really love the way you did the scenery oh my god hhh ;.; this is amazing. This seriously ought to be in intermediate; it's a wonder to me that it hasn't been moved yet.

Hahaha, thank you so much!!!! I'm really glad you think so <3

ZombieDJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rioma » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 am

deserves at the very least intermediate and feature!! so pretty

^
Click Me
Hi guys~ I just joined so help is
always welcomed <3
I hope I'm not rude or anything~!

~ Join The Squad
~ Eldmore
~ Link

^
Click Me
Rioma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prolix » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:23 am

ZombieDJ wrote:
Penny-Feline wrote:This is such a beautiful, macabre piece! I love the dark tones and the detail on the shadow creature's skull. Is that jade accenting his horn? I definitely wouldn't say this is elementary; its very likely this will be moved to Intermediate.

:0 Oh my thank you so much! I wouldn't say Intermediate but thank you so much for the confidence <3

Ooo interesting! Where do you live? (If you don't mind me asking) and have you been to England before?

You're very welcome! I actually live the eastern United States, but I have visited England several times to see family. There are breathtaking parks and hills all over the countryside there, so I think that's what I was connecting your art to. :D
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombieDJ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Penny-Feline wrote:
ZombieDJ wrote:

You're very welcome! I actually live the eastern United States, but I have visited England several times to see family. There are breathtaking parks and hills all over the countryside there, so I think that's what I was connecting your art to. :D

Oh! That's awesome! I've always wanted to visit the east, thank you for sharing!!

ZombieDJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombieDJ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Rioma wrote:deserves at the very least intermediate and feature!! so pretty

:'D Thank you!!

ZombieDJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Hhhhm this is gorgeous!
I love the atmosphere you have created and pretty much everything in this piece!

I would be very interested to order a scenery piece if you take commissions? I can pay with pets and/or C$.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me