~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Dazzle stared at her a second in shock from her exclamation before shrugging. "I guess. Hmm, I could teach yo how to tightrpe walk, or juggle, or do back flips off of boxes or..." She started naming off lists of talents done at the circus including lion taming and sword swallowing.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Song grinned, though shied away from Lion taming and Sword swallowing. "Tightrope walking or Juggling sounds good, at least, not deadly." Song laughed, prodding her bound wing with a hoof, debating whether or not to take of the bandage. After a moment, she tugged at the edge of the bandage, carefully unwinding it and checking the wing, carefully spreading it and flexing it. "Tightrope walking is an option now that i can fly if needed." Song said cheerfully, and flapped the large white wing, no pain or weakness to it.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 pm

I want to join!

Username: DJ P0N-3/Vinyl
Pony's name: Vinyl Scratch
Picture of pony(Or detailed description): See my siggy. And my Prof. pic. :3
Cutie Mark: A music note
Age(Foal, Teen, Adult): Teen, 17 years.
Talent: Is rumored to be the best DJ'er in Equestria, although she doesn't think so.
History: She used to live in Canterlot until there was a house fire and her entire family died in it, and she was the only survivor.
Personality: Cool, calm, forgiving, friendly, and will keep at something, and never rest until it is done. She is an easygoing pony.
Job(Optinal): She is a Disc Jockey, and is often hired to DJ at some random parties. She has recently opened her own Night Club, and always throws parties in it, and unusual amounts of ponies come.
Crush: Nopony, but she is open! PM me if you want her to crush on your Stallion.
Foals: Nope.
Other: HERP-A-DERP!
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am

(Accepted!)
Quantum smiled as the bell rang for lunch. She waited for all her students to leave before galloping down to Ink's classroom.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me