RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 am

"Not all warriors need to be the bravest or best fight" she mewed getting up.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 am

flamestar1315 wrote:[center]"alright" she mewed before she took a bite from the mouse.Sparrowpaw barely catch the look that her mentor had given poe.A smile crossed her muzzle before she scorffed down her prey."Done" she mewed swiping her tonuge around her lips

"I would love to." she mewed softly.Her eyes soften at blackshadow untill they where two bright little orbs.A pur rose from her chest an echoed in the hollow ally.Her tail flicked an landed on the males shoulder."so are you ready?" she mewed quietly.Her eyes lingered on blackshadow's pelt .A blush rose to echofire's pelt right to her ears.She woundered what would happen if shattered clan or if she an nightfire could just slip away. into the some other area.

"ok" she mewed dipping her head to her nightfire."So what are we doing today?'she asked her golden pelt glittering in the hazey light.Her blue eyes was wide with wounder.As she setted infront of him sunpaw looked over dirt covered wall

Blackshadow smiled at her, twining their tails together. He licked her cheek, "I am indeed ready. Are you?" He whispered, pressing to her gently. He purred, the low rumbling a soft, calmin sound. He pressed lightly to her side, his eyes bright with wonder as he looked at her with warmth. His heart beat fast, and he smiled at her.

Nightfire looked over his apprentice, "Well, we could go hunting. If you wish to that is. Or do you want to do a bit of fighting?" He asked, his once midnight pelt flecked with white and grey. He was showing his age alright, and as soon as Sunpaw had become a warri fm he was going to retire. Life was too long anyway. Too long for all the troubles he had faced.

Silvershade looked at her apprentice. "Alright, let's go find a place with little rubbish to train in. We don't want you to get hurt now do we?"

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 am

" I was thinking hunting would be better for to day." she said. Her head tipped as Night fire wasnt the oldest tom in the clan but.. he wasnt a kit any more either.A small sad pur catch in her throat as she though about it.Sunpaw sat up an let her tail unwined from her paws to stream behind her in a straight line.

Her ears pricked up as she dipped her head in a nod."Alright." she mewed happily .Shaking the dirty grit from her paws,Sparrowpaw moved closer to her mentor.There were many place around their'camp' the other use to say was perfect for training.She woundered which one they wound be using .Her ears pricked up as she waited for SilverShade lead out to their training spot.Her colorfull fur fuffed out to the size of a puff.

-For you. anything- she though.A smile stayed on her muzzle as she tighted her tail grip slightly on his."Yes i am." she mewed softly .Letting her pelt slid against his Echofire stood an looked at the enterance.Her heart beat racing through her body, making her paws tingle.Turning her head Echofire's eyes met his
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thestormwarrior » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 am

"Alright. Let's go." Brokenheart stated with a flick of her tail. Swiftstorm hesistantly followed.
School starts soon so I won't be on as much- please don't kick me from the rps I'm in!

My Youtube channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/multistormwarrior
My Fanfiction profile- http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2721853/Thestormwarrior
My devianart account- http://thefiveheros.deviantart.com/
Thestormwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Blizzardpaw chuckled an followed the two cats. Her ears pricked for danger.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Here. Can someone come and interact with Poe?
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am

Silvershade brought Sparrowpaw out of the camp. She unwittingly followed Poe's path. She walked on, scanning the grounds for any nice patches. She wished for a small piece of grass to train on. She spotted Poe up ahead and froze. "Poe?" She whispered, approaching him quietly. She had no clue what he was doing. She looked over towards Sparrowpaw, flicking her tail to indicate her apprentice to come closer.

Blackshadow nuzzled her, "Good." He held her gaze, smiling. Her eyes were so beautiful, so alluring. He looked over her with a fond eye, and he began walking. He rubbed against her side as much as possible, trying to catch her lovely scent. He loved that about her, loved her scent, loved her eyes, her sweet heart. Everything about her he loved.

Nightfire nodded, "Very well then. Let us go hunt." He turned his attention towards the camp, Silvershade had gone one way, Blackshadow the complete other. He would pick the path less traveled. "Follow along." And he climbed the stairs with ease.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 am

Sunpaw flicked her ears an jumped up on to one of the stairs.Her claws tucked in she climbed after her mentor .With a lot less grace.Sunpaw flicked her tail hoping to stay balnaced.Shaking her head eer so slightly.She sat down an waited to see where he was going.

sparrowpaw hestiated an paded forward. her tail was curled at her side an she felt her leg quirver slightly.

Bumping her flank lightly against his echofire purred."Yeah" she mewed looking in his eyes. Echofire felt her pur well up in her throat as she stayed by his side.
(Writers block))
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 am

Silvershade-
On pause until Poe returns

Nightfire-
Stopped at the top of the stairs, darting through an open door way. He can already hear the beating of tiny hearts in here. And he hissed softly, his eyes bright. A rat runs away from him, and he lunges, snapping it into his jaws. "Your turn." He calls back to Sunpaw.

Blackshadow-
Smiles at Echofire, he lead her away from all the others. "Echofire." He whispered softly, "I've been feeling a certain way about you. A way I didn't know I could feel about anyone." He whispered, softly pressing to her. It was time, time to tell her the truth about how he felt. He wondered if this was smart, but wasn't sure if it really was. But he would tell her, and if she felt the same way, maybe, just maybe they could be together.

Heatherheart-

The slight femme looked about, wondering where Scorchpaw was. She cast her gaze about, curious. "Scorchpaw?" She called out. She had long since given up her search for Poe, knowing he would come to her if he needed anything.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm

FallenDeath sighed as hes dark fuffy tail flicked over his sister pelt.Shaking his head Fallendeath leaned down an nipped her flank hard.Hoping to get DeathFeather up.They had to start their hunt if they even hopped to catch an thing for shatteredClan.His massive body squeezed out of the small place that he an deathfeather layed.Unlike what his mother had told them their dens where to small for all warriors to sleep together or all the appertinces even.Another sight escaped his lips as he waited impationly.A soft gental mew so unlike his reached his ears.Turning his head fallendeath glanced at heatherheart."Your appertince is out on an advencter of her own heartheart with my sister. " he called licking one large paw.

Sunpaw noded an sniffed the air. She snuck across the ledge her eyes on a rat that was nibbling on a rotten piece of fruit. silently she pounce her claws diggin into the small creature.

The world seemed to fade until it was just her an blackshadow." really?" she asked her voice now barley above a whisper.Lifting her eyes to his echocfire smiled an licked the toms cheek lightly."Ive felt the same since apperinceship." she mewed her paws shuffling on the hard ground.Even if they never go back to the forest. mabey life would be better in the hive.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me