RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 am

( when its finshed accepted thanks for joining)
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 am

(Finished)

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am

( alright have fun an post away^^)
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:12 am

Silvershade left the den, stretching, her bright orbs cast about, wondering if her apprentice was up. She didn't see Sparrowpaw. She headed over to the apprentice's den, calling inside. "Sparrowpaw? It's time to get up, we need to train now." She looked for her apprentice's movement, witing as patiently as she could.

Heatherheart searched the camp looking for Poe. She wondered what he wanted her to do. She knew her basic duties, and wondered if there was anything else she had to do. She had already completed the most basic of her tasks and gazed about to see if anything else had to be done. She sighed, then waited at the entrance to his den.

Nightfire rose, leaving the den gingerly. He stretched his midnight limbs, yawning, the cavernous pink depths of his maw exposed. He looked around for his apprentice then sighed softly. Rather then bug the rest of the apprentices, he would wait for Sunpaw to come to him. He looked around, wondering where everyone else was.

Blackshadow left the den, looking for Mottledpaw. He didn't see her, so he headed off to find himself a squirrel. A big fan of squirrels, he managed to locate one. He tore into it, his gaze darting about. He found Echofire hadn't woken up yet. He wondered if she would wake up soon. He wanted to talk to her about his apprentice.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:03 am

Sparrowpaw
Prickling her ears up as she heard her mentor cal out her name."mousedung."she mewed qquickly as she stumbled into the wall of one of the hive holders.Her tail fluffied up before she wriggled out of the appertince den.She hadnt been careful of the other three who had been in there with her.Shaking out sparrowpaw looked at silvershade."Sorry silver-"she mewed witha small yawn.

Echofire
Streached as much as she could echofire glanced around a small den.Her ears pinned back"mabey one day we'l leave this dreadfull place an find a real home."shesaid quietly before getting out.Her eyes scanned the dirty camp before her eyes rested on Blackshadow.A small smile crossed her muzzle before she padded over."Morning"she mewed

Sunpaw
bolted up right knocking her brother moonpaw's head off of her back as she scrambled fromt eh den.She barely heaard his mew of what the before she was in the cold hard ground of their den.The trash an others things scattered infront of her as she darted.The golden she cat looked around for her mentor flciking her tail worriedly.
( it is in the city not that many trees but enough are around)
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 am

Night fire smiled, "Relax. You aren't in any trouble." He bent his head to her, his eyes flickered briefly as his thoughts darkened. Sun paw reminded him of another cat, one by the name of Sunset. She had tried too catch his heart, only to be disappointed by the harsh, brutal rejection. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

Blackshadow smiled, "Hello. How are you this fine, sunny morning?" He looked her over, his gaze tracing her pretty shape for a moment before catching her eye. He liked her, she was a beautiful femme, and hshe tempted him. His heart pounded faster when she was near, and the mere thought of her send his pulse racing. He could almost feel his pelt burning.

Silvershade smiled, "It's alright. Get yourself something to eat then we will begin training."

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 am

Nodding her head sparrowpaw headed to the small kill pile.Grabbing a bony mouse she paded back to her mentor with a flick of her tail."So what are we going to working on?"she asked after putting the prey down an nibbling on it.

Echofire felt her pelt catch fire with every word that escaped his mouth.She swore to what ever was left of starclan that she could go there happliy with him looking at her like that."ive been good. yourself?"she asked looking at the handsome tom infront of her.

"im not?"she asked. Tipping her head slightly sunpaw looked at her mentor with a worried expression"are you alright?" her blue eyes where bright with concern
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Sorry I haven't been on and sorry about not posting the Song. Here's Poe's song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uL8XPf0CC0

Btw thats not an appropriate song for children! XD

Posting....
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Poe- *Awakening, he forced himself to his Paws and blinked the sleep out of his drowsy, green eyes. He slowly walked out of his den and onto the hot pavment. He sighed and looked down at his paws. It always felt like he walking amungst millions of sharp pebbles, bruning in flames. He now quickly walked to the small Apprentices den and called out his apprentices name.* "DemonPaw! Wake up! It is time to train!" *He said this in a firm voice and waited at the entrance of the den for her. He sat down and rapped his tail around his feet. He hated this hard, TwoLeg walkway. They had odd things on there feet to make it not hurt. They were very shiney. He had been observing this for several days. The Male TwoLegs were shinning black ones. As for the Femme they wore odd one's. They came in many different colors and design's and they often elevated the TwoLeg making the Femme look taller. The Cats could never were those things. It woudn't look right. It woudn't work. It was a stupid idea. Something a Kit would think up. He quickly washed away the thought and began waiting for his Apprentice again*
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 pm

(lolz ok good thing im a teen then >.<)
Demonpaw snapped her blood red eyes opened as her name was echoed into the appertince den.SA she sat up she woundered what it must look like to another cat.Red eyes glowing in the shadows with nothing else."Coming"she mewed her voice still carring the sleep.Shaking her head ,Demonpaw moved out of the den her tail swishing agaisnt the hard ground.Blinking she looked at her leader an mentor." im ready."she mewed not borthing to glancea t the kill pile.The twoleggers pathway was cold an unforgiving on her padds. cutting them up an increasing the toughness .Shaking her head she hated walk the twoleggers had down.
Last edited by flamestar1315 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me