RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:31 am

Sunpaw purred an sat down nest to her mentor." i'd love to here it." she mew flicking her tail around herself.

Stopping in the darker alleyway FallenDeath side stepped the she cat."Their allong the back wall." he mewed.The tom glaredat the twoleggers.Their presaents way to close to him.Shaking his head fallendeath glanced over at the deputy."Do you want me to get them?" he asked.

A pur rose in her throat an echofire noded her head."Then lets go." she mewed .Her golden green eyes sparkled with misgiv in mind.Shaking her pelt echofire waited for him to move or lead.Her paw rested lightly on his."It sounds like we wont be needed here anyways." she whispered in his ear.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:55 am

Silvershade-
On pause until Poe returns

Nightfire-
He nodded, "Alright. I shall begin when I was a little kit. My mother died early on. I don't remember her, I don't remember my father, or if I even had siblings. A kind female wolf took me in, she lived in this wide open plain. And she had pups, they were roughly my age, and I was starving."

Blackshadow-
"Of course." He picked up a leisurely pace walking down a side alley. The place he had in mind was a little corner in the apartment building. And it was by far the most private if the corners there.

Heatherheart-

Heatherheart shook her head, "I can." She sighed softly, heading off to get her apprentice.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainFirefly » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 am

Poe- *He was standing up, starring coldly at the blackish gray gravel. He turned to look at the Warrior and her Apprentice. He obviuosly looked mad and frustrated. He lifted his tail and his head up high to show his high ranking.* "Yes, SilverShade. What do you ask of?" *Only his leafy green eyes were showing. He stepped out of the shadows of the alley to reveal his glossy, yet slightly manged pelt and his scar covered face and body. He stared at her then down at her young Apprentice SparrowPaw. He gazed at her for a moment, studying her. He looked back at SilverShade and awaited an answer.*

(Sorry if that post seems rushed.)
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 am

"so you were saved by a wolf?" she asked exclitely.Her claws lightly scraping the groundSunpaw remembered it wasnt train an let herself be quiet so he could contuinue.

The tom noded his head an started to turn an head back do the street an sighed. Was this really the right thng to let her go by herself.Even through she most cableable of taking care of herself.Fallendeath craned his head to look back at her .

Nodding Echofire followed him.Her tail lightly brushing the wall as they moved out of the alley.Pricking her ears she watched around them.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 am

Silvershade-
She blinked, "Are you alright?" She asked softly. She let her gaze travel along her leader. Physically he looked the same, but there was clear frustration in his eyes, and she watched him closely, carefully, quietly. She wondered what he was thinking about.

Nightfire-
"Yes. This wolf was kind to me, her family was even kinder. Every meal I received the first portion, every hunt I got the first strike. I thought of myself as a wolf. I was what they called two summers when my litter mates started to take on mates. I couldn't have one then. And no one wanted me. I left, in search of my own mate."

Blackshadow-
He walked quickly, his gaze focused. "Stick close to me." He whispered, threading his way through a group of two legs. They ignored him, and he wandered farther into the city.

Heatherheart-

Heatherheart walked over to her apprentice, "Scorchpaw... We need t be training now." She looked at Fallendeath's sister "And you should get back to camp."
[/quote]

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Sunpaw pricked her ears up as she heard the story."So you left the forest?" she asked wounderingly.Her goldenpelt lossing the warmth as the clouds slid over the sun.

Scorchpaw felt a blush raise to her pelt an she turned around her eyes bright."Sorry HeatherHeart." she mewed padding away from DeathFeather.Her dark ginger pelt looking like a mini grey brown smudge against the wall.

Sparrowpaw let herself inche a little closer to her mentor.

A smile crossed her muzzle as EchoFire paded along after him.Her tail being gentaly touched by the paws of the twoleggers. Shaking her head the path wove as she moved away from the legs an where hind legs.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 am

Silvershade-
On pause until Poe returns.

Nightfire-
"Yes. I did. I found my way into a rather barren stretch of land. Here three cats set upon me. They fought well, but I still bested them. Their names were Othello, Greenpaw, and Jayblaze. These three were the beginning of what we began to call the Night Mob. They began to respect me as a leader. And very shortly after my arrival, the first female approached our camp. She was a beautiful ebony with bright intelligent eyes. And I won't lie, but she stole my heart. Her name was Duskcloud."

Blackshadow-
He found his way into the abandoned district, and walked slowly through the streets. "I love you." He whispered to her softly, purring as he rubbed flanks with her. If they could get out of this city, they find their own forest and start their own clan.

Heatherheart-

She smiled, "It's fine Scorchpaw. But please don't make it a habit to wander off. It doesn't make my job easy?"

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me