The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

StreamClan
Her ears prickled up slightly Raintatters sat up .Gentally she paws the deputy's tail away from her mouth with a shealth paw."Just because im a little tired dosent mean i wont go. ill be glad to do another patrol."she mewed with a twitch of her whisker.The fuffy she cat streached an looked at her."which others are we bring?"she asked

EmberClan
RobinFeather paded out of the den with his eyes having no sleep in his body.Glancing over he looked at lightingstripe."bored at you?"he mewed flicking his tail(sorry wb)
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 am

flamestar1315 wrote:
SwiftClan
Mangopaw chuckled an flicked her tail over his ear." well then youll be in the apperrtince den soon then you think."she exclained.Thinking about what the kit said Mangopaw sighed."They do but it would be hard for us to get that skill down"she said an glanced at him"beside we are the fastest cats in the four clans."

Coyotekit smiled and nodded"Fast is good..."
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 am

SwiftClan
Mangopaw flicked her tail over the young kit's ear." see theres a good point with our clan"
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Coyotekit wiggled his tail"There are no bad points about it!"
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 pm

SwiftClan
Mangopaw chuckled an darted to the left .Her tail flicking slightly as she waited for the kit to play
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 am

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight nodded, relieved. "Well, I was thinking of first- the ones who didn't go at all yesterday, second choice- the ones who didn't take the sunset patrol yesterday...and whoever else wants to go." She glanced around camp, seeing if any other cats were awake.

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
"Yes," sighed Lightningstripe. "Oh!" he brightened suddenly, "Do you want to go hunting? Nobody else seems to be awake yet!" Lightningstripe cast an amused glance at the dens that seemed ready to erupt with the trembling snores of his clanmates. Bouncing around on the tips of his paws, Lightningstripe waited eagerly for Robinfeather's answer.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 am

StreamClan
~Raintatters~
flicking her tail she noded."Well if any of the other fur balls get up we might be able to go out."she mewed craning her head to the small dens .She cast an amused glance at the dens .She swore that moved with the sleeping cats breath.

EmberClan
~RobinFeather~
Chuckling he noded his head."Sure hunting seems to be something that would help pass the time right now."he mused his whiskers twitching. -Lazy fur balls its time for them to wake up- he though shaking out his pelt.Padding over to the other tom he flicked his tail."Are you ready?"he asked.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 am

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight mrrowed in amusement as a loud snore erupted from the warrior's den, causing the brambles surrounding it to tremble. "Hm...I wonder who that was?" she purred between light chuckles. "The way they're sleeping, you'd think they'd been chasing otters all night!"

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
Lightningstripe nodded. "Let's go!" he meowed, leaping into the forest with the enthusiasm of a new apprentice. He could almost feel the crunch of leaves under his paws.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 am

Username:Hannahbanana2
Warrior Name:Frostfur
Clan:Emberclan
Reference Picture:
Pyshical Description:
Frostfur is a rather small she-cat.Her body is slender and well built built.Blizzardfur is long legged and well balanced,her tiny paws and long legs make her very talented at hunting.Though she is a wiz at hunting her fighting on the other hand is weak.Her pelt is well groomed;Though her pelt color is a simple pure white.Blizzardfur's orbs are a stunning light green,which are narrowed into a oval shape.
Personality:
Frostfur is a strong willed she-cat;and will break the code if necessary.Once her mind is set on doing something there is nothing you can do to change it.She can be abit stubborn at first but once you get to know her she is a kind and abit unpredictable.She has a short temper which of course comes with a sharp tongue.You don't want to see this side it gets violent.She loves kits and is often found lurking around the nursery in her spare time.
History:
Growls,"why do you need to know?"
One-line Description
Frostfur is a snow white she-cat with beautiful green eyes.
Kin:
Dawnflower and Brairclaw
Crush:
None yet
Mate:
I donm't even have a crush yet so NO!

Username:
Hannahbanana2
Warrior Name:
Pebbleclaw
Clan:
Streamclan
Warrior
Reference Picture:
Pyshical Description:
Pebbleclaw is a large tom.His body is rather big and muscular as he walks his muscles ripple down his body.He has large paws equipped with long sharp claws.His stellar large body and his long claws make him a excellent warrior.For his pelt,on the other hand,is a beautiful dark smokey color.His bright aqua orbs are almost completely round and have to be his best feature.
Personality:
Pebbleclaw is quiet stubborn and perfers to do most things alone.Try as you might he wins almost every agruement he enters.Pebbleclaw may look like a big jerk but he does have another side.He is actually a good natured layed back young tom.He doesn't often start conflicts.When things get rough he sometimes tries to find peace but other times he is right there agrueing like he does best.
History
"Meet me and I will tell you."
One-line Description
Smoke looked tom with large blue eyes.
Kin:
"Deceased"
Crush:
"Nobody yet"
Mate:
"Nobody yet"

Username:
Hannahbanana2
Warrior Name:
Darkflower
Clan:
EmberClan
Warrior
Reference Picture:
Pyshical Description:
Darkflower is a small long legged she-cat.Her body is lean and slender without a single muscle showing.Darkflower is excellent at hunting because of her her long slender legs and black coat.Her pelt is a beautiful glossy coal black with a speck of white on her chest that is barely noticeable.Her orbs are deep dark blue that match perfectly with her pelt.
Personality:
Darkflower is very kind young she-cat.She has excellent manners and others often say she is a delight to have around.Darkflower lives and breathes the warrior code.But if something she believes is wrong she breaks the code and later takes the punishment.She has a dark side though.This violent side is rarely used.She doesn't spend to much time with toms though she is still looking for that perfect tom.
History:
"None of your bees wax!"
One-line Description
Black she-cat with dark blue eyes.
Kin:
Frostfur and Brairclaw
Crush:
"Impress me."
Mate:
"Impress me."

Username:
Hannahbanana2
Warrior Name:
Brairclaw
Clan:
Streamclan
Warrior
Reference Picture:
Pyshical Description:
Brairclaw is a small cat with handsome short brown hair.He has a very long slim tail, and slender long legs.His head is shaped like a sphere, and has very large oval like greens eyes.His muzzle is long and perfectly topped off with a small,button like brown nose.
Personality:
Briarclaw is a very polite cat.He was a bad mannered cat until Dawnflower got a hold to him and whipped into shaped.He loves protecting his clan,and would die if he had to for his clan.He is a player you often find him in large groups og she-cats,but has yet to find a cat he loves.He is a very respected apprentice in all clans,because he has done so much to help.He doesn't like kits theat much,but will kindly have them with the perfect cat.
History:
Growls
One-line Description
Small brown tom with light green eyes.
Kin:
Frostfur and Dawnflower
Crush:
"Nobody yet."
Mate:
"Nobody yet."
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 am

(accepted thanks for joinning an frostfur can have the leader position. ill add them in a second making dinner))
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me