The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am

StreamClan
~Raintatters~
"Star clan only knoows what they were doing."she mused getting up."im not even sure i want to know anymore."she said swipping her paw overher face(WB)

EmberClan
~RobinFeather~
let out a mrwl of laugh of as he followed the kit like tom.His tail streramed out behind himas he jumped over the land.With each paw step he kept gaining speed.Shaking his head robinfeather pulled back an dropped his speed."So your in a good mood lightingstripe"he mewed.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

Username: ~Blitz~
Warrior Name: Moonstar
Clan: Duskclan
Pyshical Description: Moonstar quite a large tom. He is muscuallar and strong. His gray coat shines in the moonlight. His white paws are huge. His gray coat is thick and helps when it's raining. His blue eyes are deep and loyal.
Personality: Moonstar loves his clan more than anything in th world. He would easily sacrifice any of his lives for his clan. He is very protective. Competitive. That's one word to describe him; if a challenge comes up, there's no doubt in his mind that he won't at least be there. He is confident. But none of this makes him cruel or diseiving or harsh. (Like Brokenstar or Tigerstar. Just other Shadowclan leaders.) He does not like to loose a battle though, and he is a fierce and great warrior. He is helpful and kind. But he can get snappy and moody too.
History: He was born in the clan and his mother eventually died. He wasn't an only kit but his sister did not live very long. He then was determined to live on and become great for his sister, Smokekit. He trained hard as an apprentice, was an amazing warrior, and worked hard to become deputy. As eader he tries his best and does everything he can for his clan.
One-line Description: Moonstar - Light gray strong tom, withdeep blue eyes and white paws.
Kin: They unfortuantly have died.
Crush: We'll see.
Mate: Open.

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

(accepted thanks for joining ill add you right away))
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am

(Ok)

Moonstar
Moonstar padded around camp. He looked around and then settled down in a place in the clearing to whatch to cats maneauver around camp.

--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
-------- 5 S O S

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:42 am

DuskClan
-Dashpaw-
Shaking his pelt out dashpaw glanced up at his leader.Flicking his tail in a small silent greeting he pawed the bush out of his way.The hunting patrol have already filled through the camp an he had coming in with leaf-splash.With his jaws full of rat he headed to the kill pile an dropped it.With a quiet thump ,Dashpaw purred to himself.-one day ill be a great warrior like moonstar-
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 am

Moonstar - Duskclan - Leader
Moonstar got up and shook out his pelt. He then padded over to the hunting patol. "Good job." He complemented looking down and the filled fresh-kill pile. He looked at the cats. "Did you guys by chance scent any tresspassers?" He asked. He wondered what they would say. He was not in the right mood to deal with that.

--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
-------- 5 S O S

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 am

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight laughed and flicked her tail. "Well...what should we do in the meantime?" she wondered out loud. Knowing the rest of the clan, it would take hours for them to wake up.

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
"Yes!" Lightningstripe practically shouted, oblivious to the fact that he had probably scared off all the prey in a mile-wide radius from the two cats. "It's better to be happy to be sad, isn't it?" Without waiting for an answer, he cheerfully bounded off into the trees.

((Lol, I can totally see his reaction to Lightningstripe: :what: :shock: :? ))
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:20 am

Username ~♥Sun&Moon♥~
Warrior Name Seedstar
Clan Streamclan
Rank Leader
Reference Picture Image
Pyshical Description Seedstar is a dark brown tabby tom with lighter flecks of fur that create spots around his pelt. He is rather thin but he views this as any easy way to swim with ease. His paws are white while his eyes are a light green. Seedstar's tail is long-haired and fully brown.
Personality Seedstar is a kind yet just leader and won't take anything in his territory without standing up for himself and his clan. He can mistrust others and because of that he can be very careful around new cats. Seedstar's modd can change quickly as well so...you never really know what you are getting.
History Seedstar was born to a rouge queen. He had only one other sibling,Splashgaze,and he was disliked by his mother for his interest in clan cats. He made a strong bond with his sister during the days or their youth that continues today during their years as kits. When he woke up to his sister's yowl he couldn't believe it. Not even when smoke flled his nostrils or when his mother's teeth graced his neck did he think there could be a probem. It wasn't until he was thrown from the den to the grassy outlands surronding it did he understand. His sister was with him but his mother was gone,swallowed up by the fierce flames of the den. Seedstar had taken his role as Splashgaze's protector very seriously since then.
One-line Description Seedstar-Dark brown tabby tom with light green eyes
Kin: Splashgaze
Crush None yet
Mate None yet

Username ~♥Sun&Moon♥~
Warrior Name Splashgaze
Clan Streamclan
Rank Warrior
Reference Picture Image
Pyshical Description Splashgaze is a calico she-cat with bright spots of orange on her pelt. Her tail is shorter then her brother's for reason's she would not explain while her eyes are a deep and mysterious yellow.
Personality
History Splashgaze was born to a rouge she-cat,just like her brother. She was prized by her mother for her fierce hunting techniques and quick learning skills. She still loved her brother though and they explored much of what territory they could together. One night she woke up to smoke. She was the one in charge of saving not only her life but Seedstar's. They joined Streamclan not too long after their loss and found their new calling. They were to be warriors. Splashgaze supports her brother fully and can sometimes be too protective of his ideas.
One-line Description Splashgaze-Calico she-cat with deep and mysterious yellow eyes
Kin: Seedstar
Crush None yet
Mate None yet
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 am

(accepted thanks for joining)
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar sat just outside of his den,smiling happily as his tail grazed the close edge of the rock it was kept on. he couldn't think of a better clan to lead. They were like family to them and this was why he felt the need to have a morning lookout for now. He was getting suspicious feelings in his mind and heart and he knew he had to act on them.

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze,unlike her brother,was off in a total differant enviroment. the stream itself seem to have some nice prey in it over the past few moons and she was taking advantage of it by hunting some up in the early hours of the day. Not to mention she likes to watch the glare of the stars slowly move off the lake as well.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me