The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am

Dusk Clan

Leaf-splash looked around. His dark colored eyes spotted a rat. he stalked the rat through the weeds and reeds. He snarled and hissed,lunging at the tiny creature's body. he sunk his teeth into it's thin neck.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am

DuskClan
Seeiing the reeds sway slightly DeathFeather raised her eyes in mild curioustly.But she didnt move.Instead she just let the scents of her clan mates drift to her.She scented nothing out of the normal.Shaking her head she got up and pasted the young tom with looked so smug..A slight growl started from her as she walked pass him an into the reeds after DeathFeath slipped into them she relaxed slightly.The damp earth gave slightly under her paws as she moved carefully through the marsh.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 pm

((Who mentors the apprentices?))

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight surveyed the camp calmly from a high boulder, enjoying the calm ripple of water. "Good morning Raintatters!" she called cheerfully, flicking her tail and bounding towards her fellow clanmate. Although she'd woken up before sunrise to hunt a bit for the clan, Moonflight hadn't realized she was hungry until now. She grabbed a small salmon off the fresh-kill pile (which was still a bit low on supply) and wondered whether or not the other she-cat would want company.

~Littleleaf~
"Burdock root...goldenrod...chervil..." Littleleaf meowed under his breath as he sorted the rumpled pile of herbs on the floor of his den. It seemed that he was almost out of poppy seeds- there were only five or six left, he observed with concern. He needed to go out as soon as possible to gather some poppy seeds.
As Littleleaf passed the fresh-kill pile, his stomach reminded him that he hadn't eaten yet, but he told himself that medicine cat duties were much more important, and he hurried into the reeds to search for the much-needed herb.

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
Lightningstripe groomed his flame-colored fur on a boulder next to the den. He wondered if he ought to go hunting, or something, as he'd been sitting out here for a few hours now with nothing to do. Stretching and letting the sun shine off his orange fur, Lightningstripe trotted cheerfully to the center of camp, wondering if there was going to be a patrol soon.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 pm

( that cant be said yet because the two others that should be join up arent posted yet when they do its be desicded.))
StreamClan
Raintatter pricked her ars up as she heard her Clans deputy call out to her.Smiling RainTatter set the fish down an fliced her tail in a friendly greeting."Morning MoonFlight"she called happily."Would you care to join me?"she asked nodding to the spot near her.The she cat tipped her head to the side as she waited for the reply.

EmberClan
Pushing through the ivy veil that was interovean with nettles a pretty grey and white she cat with aqua eyes stepped through the enterance to the emberclan camp.Her tail flicked the last strands of the veil off her as she held a raven in her jaws.Blizzardfrost rolled her eyes an glanced over at the toms just standing around.Robinfeather at least look like he had just gotten up.Dropping her catch on the pile she spun around.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Coyotekit sighed,he was the only kit in the whole four clans. he sighed deeply,and walked out of the Nursrey.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 pm

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight nodded in relief. "That'd be wonderful," she meowed, sitting down next to Raintatter with her food. "Have you done anything so far?" she asked, eating the fish with quick, neat bites. It was almost time to start organizing the dawn patrol, and she wondered if Raintatters would be up to taking another one after going on the sunset patrol yesterday.

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
"Good morning, Blizzardfrost!" Lightningstripe called cheerfully, throughly impressed by the size of the raven she'd caught. "That's quite a large piece of prey you've caught there!"

((Bipolar, over-cheerful cat...he's giving me writer's block because I'm running out of synonyms for happy.))
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm

SwiftClan
Mangopaw flicked her ears as she heard Coyotekit..The small appertince bound over to him with a playful grin."hey dont worry once theres more kits you'll be mad that their are others."she mewed brightly."But their will be other kits soon"she said flicking her tail"or youll be one of us"she said grinnning

StreamClan
"Good to hear"she mewed.Raintatters polished off her fish and swipped her tonuge around her lips before repling."Nothing really just watching this lazyfur balls sleep the day away.Did you need something?"she asked tipping her head slightly.

EmberClan
Blizzardfrost chuckled an flicked her tail."moring to you to lightingstripe an thanks but its but for grabs now."she mewed streaching
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Coyotekit grinned"I am almost six moons!"he flicked his ears a few times. "I wish I knew how to swim" he suddenly said"I mean..Streamclan has a atvatage over us all,which is the water,but what if we mastered the water too?"
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 am

SwiftClan
Mangopaw chuckled an flicked her tail over his ear." well then youll be in the apperrtince den soon then you think."she exclained.Thinking about what the kit said Mangopaw sighed."They do but it would be hard for us to get that skill down"she said an glanced at him"beside we are the fastest cats in the four clans."
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 am

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
"Um, well, I was going to organize the dawn patrol in a little while and was wondering whether or not you're up to going on patrol again?" Moonflight spewed out the befuddled question-sentence and flicked a tail over her mouth before it could trail on any longer. "Sorry!" she squeaked around the fur, nearly biting down on her tail.

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
Lightningstripe nodded and looked around camp for someone that would go hunting with him. He didn't like hunting alone at all...no cheerful chats...no socialization at all! Trotting back to his boulder, Lightningstripe waited impatiently for another cat to wake up, so he could ask them to go hunting with him.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes