Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby Esther~ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:00 am

Icestorm|She-cat|21 moons|Queen|Crush:Twistedshadow|Tagged;Twistedshadow

Icestorm followed alongside the medicine cat, noticing how the tom seemed to be deep in thought. She was rather curious of what was on his mind, but she didn't really want to press. He was probably thinking about the herbs that he needed, which would be essential if some cat were to come to harm. She knew being an medicine cat was important, they saved lives and spoke to starclan,delivering the messages they had to offer. However, she didn't understand why they couldn't have mates, what harm would that cause? Despite what she thought, she knew others would disagree with her thoughts."Whats it like being an medicine cat?"she asked,deciding to push her thoughts aside. The more she had thought about, the much more it had hurt. She knew she couldn't be anything more then a clanmate, even if she wanted to be more.

Ravenpaw|Tom|10 moons|Apprentice|Crush:Hailpaw|Tagged;Hailpaw

Ravenpaw looked over at Hailpaw and gave a small nod, now following the tom."Do you ever wonder what the old forest looks like?"he asked after a bit of thought, wondering if the old forest looked similar to their current home.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:11 am

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; Soulstep
Crowsplash turned to his mate, not ceasing the pacing he had began while he waited "It's Batfang" he mewed quietly, his eyes sharp with worry "I could smell shadowsong on him"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; Ravenpaw
Hailpaw shrugged "I hear that it was a massive forest filled with prey and flowers, nothing like this place" he muttered absent mindedly, the tom was spaced out, not really thinking of anything much at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; Flutteringdove, pebblepaw
Pinepaw crept into position, giving Pebblepaw a quick nod before launching himself forwards. The rabbit pelted away as it caught sight of him but Pinepaw was hard on its heels, his long legs helping him to keep in pace with the creature. He ran to the rabbits side nipping at it and driving it toward Pebblepaw, the tom waited for the rabbit to get just a little closer to Pebblepaw "Now!" he yowled, skidding a little bit back so she could leap without worrying about hitting him but far enough back that he could chase after it if it ran.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 am

Pebblepaw

Pebblepaw had been looking at the sky, thinking, when Pinepaw had called to her. When she saw it hurtling at her with wide, frightened eyes, it was too late. It couldn't halt in time and shot right into her. She fell face first onto the ground, skidding until she stopped. She sat up, watching as the rabbit ran away. She sighed and rubbed under her muzzle, where she was bleeding.

๐ŸMaplekit๐Ÿ

Maplekit followed the butterfly until she heard something snarling in the undergrowth. She whipped around to see a.fox launching at her. She trembled until it picked her up in it's powerful jaws, and she felt numb with the sharp teeth piercing her skin. She fell into a slight comma due to pain and fear.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 am

SoulStep

She-cat|Crush:CrowSplash|Mate:CrowSplash|Apprentice:|Tags:CrowSplash

The she-cat went from concerned, to her hackles raised.
She had encountered said cat before with CrowSplash under different circumstances.
She did not want that to happen again.
"Really?" She whispered, her tail flicking back and forth with evident worry.
"This isn't going to be good," She meowed, looking her mate in the eyes.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ใ€Bee Childใ€‘ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am

HoneyPaw
She-Cat I Crush: None I Mate: None I Med-Cat Apprentice I Tags: open
HoneyPaw is walking back into the main area, towards the medicine cat rocks. (Anyone can talk to her.)
Topaz
Tom I Crush: OceanPetal I Mate: None I Loner I Tags; OceanPetal
Confused by the sudden voice, he whips his head up. He crouches out of instinct, but settles when he sees Oceanpetal. He think just gets really embarrassed. "Wow." he thought, although accidentally saying that out loud. He sits down, barely keeping up his "cool cat" attitude. He stares, awestruck, at her coat.
HazelFeather
She-Cat I Crush: None I Mate: None I Elder I Tags: Open
HazelFeather walks out of the den, looking around. She spots another cat, who she starts a conversation with. (Someone please be that cat)
Last edited by ใ€Bee Childใ€‘ on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey! I'm Alex, I'm male and in middle school (but high school soon). I love bees and musicals, and I play a handful of instruments.
If you're an artist and want to art trade dm me! I also do some free sketches for poeple if you're interested.
DeviantArt

ใ€Bee Childใ€‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 pm

๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: territory | tags: Gingerstep

Greyfrost's eyes widened. "No- no! You're not.. odd. Maybe, well, maybe you are, but.. a lot of us are! It only makes you unique. And besides, this 'Crowsong' seems like a great friend." He smiled, looking sideways at Gingerstep.

๐““๐“ช๐”€๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
she-kit | location: territory | tags: Maplekit, Honeypaw, anyone in clearing

Dawnkit heard growling a distance away. She didn't know if Maplekit was playing a trick on her, so she continued on warily until she didn't hear it anymore. "M-M-Maplekit? I-I don't know i-if this is a joke, but.." Her tail was tucked tightly between her legs. "Listen, Maplekit, if th-this is a trick, I d-don't want to play anymore! I'm g-going to get someone!" She had a bad feeling that Maplekit was in danger, and Greyfrost had always told her to find a warrior if something bad ever happened. She ran back down the burrow and yowled. "H-Honeypaw! Someone! M-Maplekit - She's in danger!" Dawnkit cowered at the entrance of camp.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:01 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: greyfrost
โ…ฅ. crush: open
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โgingerstep felt his face burning under his fur. "crowsong isn't the only great friend," he meowed, complimenting greyfrost. his eyes remained fixed on the ground. "that is, i-if you'd like to be my friend." he quickly glanced over at greyfrost, and then back at the ground. "oh, and, thank you for staying here with me, it's.. it's really nice to have someone here to keep me company," he continued, smiling coyly.โž

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: short and ember
โ…ฅ. crush: open
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โrosemary watched as two cats bounded off towards a burrow. she shrugged following the two felines. she'd hope to go unnoticed but this time in particular she wanted them to see her and maybe she could end up learning about their lives. rosemary took small shaky steps forward, each step more anxiety followed.โž

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Shortspring;; Location: Blossomclan Territory;; Warrior;; Mood: Challennging;; Tags: Emberclaw;; Crush: Open
Shortspring growled playfully and chased after the tom, bounding to catch up with him. "You leave me behind? You couldn't bare it," he teased, meowing after him. He smiled and the wind ruffled through his thick fur as he ran.
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Emberclaw
Warrior/Tom/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Shortspring and Rosemary

"You caught me! I would be lost without you around!" Emberclaw responded. He looked back to see if he was following but his gaze landed on Rosemary. Skidding to a stop, his whole body stiffened and his spine automatically behave to curve as he didn't know what to expect from this unknown cat. We're the a friend or for? Wary, he watched the other but made no move to attack.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Shortspring;; Location: Blossomclan Territory;; Warrior;; Mood: Careful;; Tags: Emberclaw;; Crush: Open
Shortspring felt warm from his ears to his clawtips when Emberclaw said he'd be lost without him. He was about to give a retort when Emberclaw stiffened and Shortspring turned to see what had spooked him, when he saw the she-cat. He forced himself to be calm and set his chin. "Who are you?," he asked, his tone stern and underlying a threat. "You are on Blossomclan territory."
WIP ~I swallowed a mint, sorry~
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me