Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:11 am

Clover // She-cat // Loner // Tags: Open

With once look back at the other loner who sat where she'd left him, Clover slipped down the path, whiskers twitching as she carefully took in her surroundings. She knew the Clan cats called this place forbidden, though she did not know why.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 am

๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: territory | tags: Gingerstep

Greyfrost backed off hurriedly. "Jeez, I'm sorry, Gingerstep. I'm not usually this, er.. clutzy, may I say." He let out a quiet chuckle, half of embarrassment and half amusement. Greyfrost shook himself off, offering a paw to Gingerstep. "One second I was chasing a squirrel, and the next, well -" he stopped. "You know the rest."

๐““๐“ช๐”€๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
she-kit | location: clearing | tags: Maplekit

Dawnkit purred. She slid her shoulder to the ground to bat at the ball, flicking it up into the air and letting it fall at her paws. Dawnkit perked up. "You wanna play mossball tag? It's my favorite game! One of us runs, and the other tries to tag them with the moss ball. Like this!" Dawnkit flung the mossball toward Maplekit, hitting her in the shoulder softly. She giggled playfully and began to run across the clearing.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am

Emberclaw
Warrior/Tom/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Shortspring

"Lets go!" He playfully swatted the others ear before turning and bounding off to where the burrow was. He easily made his way through the grass, enjoying the feeling of running. "Better hurry up or you'll be left behind!" He called back teasingly.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 am

๐ŸMaplekit๐ŸTags: Open~Mother: Robinheart
"Sure!" She purred. She picked it up and pounded after her, but she soon saw a very pretty butterfly. Being young and naive, she dropped the mossball and padded after it. She followed it into the woods, a dangerous plave for a young kit. It's not like I'm gonna bump into a predator,
she thought, I'll just keep following these here butterfly...
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:05 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: greyfrost
โ…ฅ. crush: open
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โgingerstep took his paw, helping lift himself up. "thanks." he meowed quietly. "i-if you'd like.. we could just h-hang out here or something." he continued. gingerstep sat back down, patting a spot next to him among the clovers. "i don't usually get.. cats w-who want to talk to me." he meowed quietly, looking down at his paws.โž

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: short and ember
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โrosemary watched as two cats bounded off towards a burrow. she shrugged following the two felines. she'd hope to go unnoticed but this time in particular she wanted them to see her and maybe she could end up learning about their lives. rosemary took small shaky steps forward, each step more anxiety followed.โž

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 am

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; Soulstep
Crowsplash turned to his mate, not ceasing the pacing he had began while he waited "It's Batfang" he mewed quietly, his eyes sharp with worry "I could smell shadowsong on him"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; Ravenpaw
Hailpaw turned to Ravenpaw "C'mon lets go back" he meowed getting up and starting to pad back to camp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; Flutteringdove, pebblepaw
The brownish ginger tom tilted his head at the mention of a cat who bore a clan name but wasn't one of his clanmates "If you two want to go meet him I can go and try to catch that rabbit" he mewed, Pinepaw had heard of the two she-cats brother who had left long before he joined the clan.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 am

Pebblepaw

She shook her head. "It's hard to catch a rabbit alone. The Clan needs to be fed before we go see him. He can wait. He's probably not going anywhere, anyway." She stalked the rabbit from behind, looking up to make sure Pinepaw was in place.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 am

๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: territory | tags: Gingerstep

Greyfrost padded closer and sat down, his tail sweeping to the side. "That sounds great," he mewed, surveying the tom's face as he spoke. "Well, I'd love to talk to you. You seem like a great cat." Greyfrost drew up his paw and swiped it over his ear, grooming lightly and trying to get the grass off of himself. "So - who were you talking to, just now?" He asked cautiously, glancing at the tom beside him.

๐““๐“ช๐”€๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
she-kit | location: camp, territory | tags: Maplekit

Dawnkit stopped running as she saw Maplekit trot out of the camp. "Wait- Maplekit, where are you.." Dawnkit hurried forward, ignoring the mossball laying on the ground, and poked her head outside the exit. "Psst! Maplekit? Where are you? We're not supposed to go out here!" Dawnkit shivered, scared, before placing a tentative paw on the ground. "Maplekit, where did you go?" She continued on, trying to sniff out her denmate.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:30 am

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: greyfrost
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

XXXXXXXXXXXX
โgingerstep smiled, "i-i do? you think so?" he meowed. "thanks!" he continued. gingerstep froze, "oh g-goodness.. you heard me huh?" he let out a small sigh, "it was my.. friend, crowsong. he's not real." gingerstep felt his face heat up in embarrassment. "i'm odd, aren't i?" he muttered. he began to shuffle his paws around, picking a bit at the clovers underneath his paws.โž

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: short and ember
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โrosemary watched as two cats bounded off towards a burrow. she shrugged following the two felines. she'd hope to go unnoticed but this time in particular she wanted them to see her and maybe she could end up learning about their lives. rosemary took small shaky steps forward, each step more anxiety followed.โž

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 am

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; Soulstep
Crowsplash turned to his mate, not ceasing the pacing he had began while he waited "It's Batfang" he mewed quietly, his eyes sharp with worry "I could smell shadowsong on him"

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; Ravenpaw
Hailpaw turned to Ravenpaw "C'mon lets go back" he meowed getting up and starting to pad back to camp

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; Flutteringdove, pebblepaw
Pinepaw crept into position, giving Pebblepaw a quick nod before launching himself forwards. The rabbit pelted away as it caught sight of him but Pinepaw was hard on its heels, his long legs helping him to keep in pace with the creature. He ran to the rabbits side nipping at it and driving it toward Pebblepaw, the tom waited for the rabbit to get just a little closer to Pebblepaw "Now!" he yowled, skidding a little bit back so she could leap without worrying about hitting him but far enough back that he could chase after it if it ran.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me