Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:09 am

BLOSSOMCLAN A NEW BEGINNING

Lean well muscled cats pelt across the flat lands of the mountains their lithe figures a blur among the dry and brittle grasses as they pound hard on the paws of a hare, in the minds of these cats are images of lush green forests and easy hunting. These cats are those who used to inhabit the forests a great clan known as Blossomclan. These cats can no longer return to the lush green forests they called home, endless floods and mudslides drove them away. Many were killed including the stubborn old leader Vividstar, she had died saving a cat who later died from a flash flood. The newly named Adderstar was quick to abandon the old forest proclaiming it as cursed, he led the remaining cats of Blossomclan to these flat stretches of land high in the mountains. Two years have passed since then and they have settled well though many of them still wish to return home.
Last edited by Stillanonion on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (Not ready) Blossomclan a new beginning l always accepti

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:32 am

R U L E S

-Follow all site rules.

-Please post forms in the forms and discussion thread.

-No out of character drama please.

-If you have a high rank please do be active if your not then your cat will be removed from that rank and put as a normal apprentice/warrior

-Two high ranks per person.

-Be realistic with your cats. No rainbow pelts or cats named unicornrainbow

-No godmodding or power playing. A kit can't take down a apprentice or warrior for example.

-Please don't make any Mary sues no cats perfect.

-LGBTQ+ characters are welcome here.

-No winged cats.

-You cannot be your own mate/crush/mentor.

-No cats with powers unless given permission. (pm me if you want a cat with powers)

-Every 20 pages is a moon

-If you are inactive for 4 weeks straight without telling me why then your cats will be removed

-Creating drama is encouraged!
Last edited by Stillanonion on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:09 am, edited 6 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:35 am

C A T S

Leader
Adderstar I tom I theawesomekitten

Deputy
Crowsplash I tom I theawesomekitten

Medicine cat
Twistedshadow I tom I Sunsmoke

Medicine cat apprentice
Honeypaw I she-cat I【Bee Child】

Warriors
Soulstep I she-cat I Inuyasha
Cinderthorn I tom I Sunsmoke
Flutteringdove I She-cat I chicken193
Rowanflame I Tom I *~Blizzard~*
Shortspring I Tom I xxBoltfangxx
Smoketail I Tom I willowsong12
Fawnleap I She-cat I willowsong12
Emberclaw I Tom I willowsong12
Gingerstep I Tom I literal.trash
Oceanpetal I She-cat I •Reaper•
Weaslestrike I Tom I Theawesomekitten
Greyfrost I Tom I MissHedgehog
Alderclaw I Tom I Theawesomekitten
Cinderheart I She-cat I Lifeisgoldendoodles
Rosemary I She-cat I literal.trash

Apprentices
Pinepaw I tom I Flutteringdove I theawesomekitten
Hailpaw I tom I Emberclaw I thewesomekitten
Pebblepaw I she-cat I Cinderthorn I chicken193
Ravenpaw I Tom I Crowsplash I *~Blizzard~*
Rabbitpaw I Tom I Rowanflame I willowsong12
Ripplepaw I She-cat I Tigerheart I willowsong12
Squirrelpaw I She-cat I Oceanpetal I AkiraAono
Dovepaw I She-cat I Gingerstep I BrightDays
Lynxpaw I Tom I Weaslestrike I ρℓυνισρнιℓє;

Queens
Icestorm I Expecting I *~Blizzard~*
Robinheart I Yarrowkit (son), Maplekit (daughter), Cinderkit (son) I Sunsmoke
Cloverflight I Expecting I •Reaper•
Roseheart I Expected (open) I Chicken193

Kits
Maplekit I She-cat I Robinheart,Yarrowkit, Cinderkit I chicken193
Cinderkit I Tom I Robinheart, Yarrowkit, Maplekit I *~Blizzard~*

Elders
HazelFeather I She-cat I【Bee Child】
Graywhisker I Tom I willowsong12

Loners/Kittypets
Brokenheart I Tom I chicken193
Clover I She-cat I Coco bunny
Capian I Tom I *~Blizzard~*
Topaz I Tom I【Bee Child】
Rosemary I She-cat I literal.trash
Last edited by Stillanonion on Tue May 08, 2018 10:40 am, edited 38 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 am

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

~> likes them, <~> like each other, ♥ mates, ✕ ex-mates, * mentor/apprentice

Crowsplash ♥ Soulstep
Twistedshadoe <~> Icestorm
Ravenpaw ~> Hailpaw
Weaslestrike ♥ Cloverflight
Robinheart ✕ Darkfur
Topaz ~> OceanPetal
Pebblepaw <~> Pinepaw

Pebblepaw, Flutteringdove and Brokenheart are siblings.
Robinheart is the mother of Yarrowkit, Maplekit and Cinderkit.
Yarrowkit is Maplekit and Cinderkits brother.
Maplekit is Yarrowkit and Cinderkits sister.
Cinderkit is Maplekit and Yarrowkits brother.
Last edited by Stillanonion on Tue May 08, 2018 10:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:14 am

OTHER STUFF

THE CAMP
The camp is sheltered from the wind by a sheer cliff. The nursery is a shallow dip in the ground dug out by the warriors with a roof made out of a tangle of brambles. The apprentices den is a hollowed out log. The warriors den is a large Juniper bush with a small gap in its leaves big enough for a warrior to squeeze through. The elders den is a sturdy sweet smelling rose bush. The medicine cats den is a crack in the side of the cliff big enough for a cat to walk in, the crack trails off to a medium sized cave where the medicine cats and their patients sleep. The Leaders den is the remains of a badger sett. The leaders rock is a set of two rocks one taller than the other with tops flattened by weather, on the taller of the two rocks the leader sits and on the shorter sits the deputy.

IMPORTANT PLACES
The star spot is a spot where the medicine cat goes to communicate with starclan, it is a small cave filled with dazaling icy blue crystals.

The forbidden edges a small rocky outcrop that leads back to the old forest. Adderstar banded the edges fearing cats may go back to the forest only to meet their untimely death.

The peaks, the most dangerous spots in the territory are the peaks, they are steep and jagged tops, many a cat has died on the peaks.

The gorge, a sheer gorge that leads into a deep river.

CURRENT SEASON & WEATHER

It's early newleaf
The weather is extremely windy with odd sprinkles of rain
Last edited by Stillanonion on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am

Adderstar
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Apprentice; N/A I Tags; open
Adderstar woke with a jolt his dreams had been dark and disturbing today, he was glad to see the sturdy walls of dirt surrounding him, he was safe in his den and thats all that mattered to him right now. Adderstar stood up stretching his muscles and grooming scraps of moss and heather from his pelt before wriggling up through the tunnel that led to the camp. Bright daylight blinded the large tabby tom for a moment as he emerged into the open a powerfull wind sending him stumbling back, Adderstar steadied himself padding over to the freshkill pile, it was small and pitiful from the rough leaf-bare with only a few scrawny and tough bit of prey on it. Adderstar picked out a vole and took it to a shady corner of the camp to eat it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; open
Crowsplash blinked his eyes open sleepily, he was in the warriors den the soft pelts of his clanmates lay all around him dozing peacefully. The white tom pricked his ear hearing the harsh wind outside he snuggled back into soulsteps fur, he had no desire to get up just yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; open
Hailpaw let out a snarl as a burr pricked at his hind leg who had put that in there! the grumpy greyish black tom was certain one of his denmates had planted it there just to annoy him. Hailpaw sat up removing the burr from his pelt and padding to the entrance of the hollowed out log where he settled down, seeing as Adderstar was the only cat out there he had no intentions of sharing space with a murderer.

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; open
Pinepaw watched Hailpaw get up through slitted eyes, the ginger-brown tom snuggled deeper into his fur not wanting to deal with the grumpy tom first thing in the morning.

Yarrowkit
Tom I Crush; open I Tags; open
Yarrowkit squirmed against his mother side letting out a soft mewl as he woke

Oatwhisker
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Apprentice; N/A I Tags; open
Oatwhisker tossed and turned in his sleep,
he was having a rather nice dream about chasing squirrels when suddenly a drop of morning dew landed on his nose from the roof of the warriors den "fox dung" the tom muttered softly getting up and stretching before bounding out into the clearing, he was used to the wind by now though it still did make it that extra bit hard to put one paw in front of the other,
hopefully the wind would change directions soon and the cliff would block it. Oatwhisker yawned once more plopping himself down a few foxlengths away from the warriors den.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:07 am

Clover // She-cat // Loner // Tags: Open

The she-cat was perched on a rocky outcrop, near a path that led to a forest, it seemed. Her eyes traced the worn rock again, shivering softly against the wind. Someday she'd venture back into the forest, but for now, she was exploring the rocky cliffs that were a part of the mountain she resided on. A stretch, ears twitching, and she turned to look for prey.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 am

SoulStep

She-cat|Crush:CrowSplash|Mate:CrowSplash|Apprentice:|Tags:Open

SoulStep still peacefully slept, exhausted from her previous hunt. But she awoke when CrowSplash snuggled into her fur. The small she-cat barely lifted her head, opening her eyes just a bit before laying back down, trying to drift back off to sleep. She did not have an apprentice to train, so she didn't get up quite as early as those who had one.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Bee Child】 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:32 am

HoneyPaw

She-Cat I Crush; None I Mate: None I Med-Cat Apprentice I Tags; open

HoneyPaw blinked her eyes open, her den mates still fast asleep, and she got up to prepare for her daily training. She decides to try and hunt for a bit of a morning snack, making sure to get some for the other apprentices. After hunting, she wakes up the other apprentices with a soft bump and a purr. Although not showing it, excitement surged through her body to see what her task was today. She loves helping cats, and TwistedShadow was usually pretty nice to her.
Last edited by 【Bee Child】 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey! I'm Alex, I'm male and in middle school (but high school soon). I love bees and musicals, and I play a handful of instruments.
If you're an artist and want to art trade dm me! I also do some free sketches for poeple if you're interested.
DeviantArt

【Bee Child】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 am

Robinheart
      Female - 26 Moon - Queen
      No Crush - No Mate - No Apprentice
      Tag: Kits
      The mother looked down at her kits before she started to purr. She lowers her head as she started to groom Cinderkit's head softly before she wraps her arms around her three kits. She smiled as she looking at her daughter. She smiled before she looks down at Yarrowkit. She was smiling to herself before she wraps her tail around herself. She purred softly as she was looking down at her three kits before she started to look over at the new queen. She was smiling before she flicked her ear back. The queen was watching the opening of the nursery as she was wondering who might come into the nursery today.

Twistedshadow
      Male - 34 Moons - Medicine cat
      Icestorm - Forbidden - Honeypaw
      Tag: Open
      The light colored tom was up and moving before the sun came up for the day. The tom went out to look at his herb collect. He had pulled out everything that he had and went to move some things that looked older than the rest. He lets out a small sigh as he needed to get more poppy seeds and more webs. He flicked his tail as he lets out a small sigh before he looked over at where the leader's den was. He flicked his ear back as he was wondering how the new leader was. He didn't really understand the new leader but he accepted him. He soon shook his fur out a little bit.

Cinderthorn
      Male - 39 - Warrior
      No Crush - No Mate - Pebblepaw
      Tag: Open
      The tom was yawning as he flicked his tail. The tom was pushing himself up as he flicked his ear back. He lets out a grumble before his tail flicked side to side as he was looking for the deputy. He for some reason didn't really like to listen to the deputy but he didn't mind him. His tail flicked around as he soon walked off to the side as he was grooming himself. He yawns softly as he was grooming himself for the day. His ear flicked back as he was listening to the camp to see if anyone was going to go on a patrol yet.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me