[ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── accepting

Postby satanael » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:51 am

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 GOD
𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑

NIXCLAN has always led a happy life. there weren't many times in their recent history that disaster had hit, and even if it did, it was easy to recover from. they always said it was because of their strong connection to starclan; starclan was gracing them for their devotion. rarely did starclan ever visit the clan's medicine cats to warn them of any incoming danger, but the medicine cats could always sense their presence watching over them. that is, until exactly one moon ago.

it was always snowy in the valley that nixclan resided in, but this time it was different. the snow had came like a blanket of fog laid heavy in the air, coating every blade of grass, and every pine needle on the trees. it seemed like moons before the sky had released the last snowflake; leaving the clan hungry, cold, and almost entirely stranded in their dens. as the blizzard ceased, it seems starclan had left with it. suddenly, the starry cats presences' were gone like a candle in the wind. now, nixclan is struggling with their faith and survival as their connection to starclan has been severed, and their food supply is running scarce. will they be able to make it without their starry ancestors?
Last edited by satanael on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❆ ⊱ ── rules ]

Postby satanael » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:53 am

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

one. ❝ all site rules must be followed
two. ❝ only one high rank per person
three. ❝ drama is encouraged, but please run anything drastic
by me (e.g. new prophecy, killing cats, natural disasters, ect.)

four. ❝ please write at least two sentences
five. ❝ no being your own mentor/mate/crush, please
six. ❝ you may have as many characters as you wish
(as long as you can handle them)

seven. ❝ please be realistic; no unnatural fur colors,
markings, or eye colors

eight. ❝ don't use the same prefix as someone else
nine. ❝ lgbtq+ cats are perfectly fine
ten. ❝ all forms and ooc should go on the discussion thread

satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❆ ⊱ ── information]

Postby satanael » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:54 am

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NIXCLAN lives in a valley that is normally covered by a thick blanket of snow year-round. the valley is surrounded by thick pine trees that block out the sun, leaving the forest cold and dangerous at nighttime. to the west, you can see the very top of a mountain range that has been untouched by any clan cat, as it's too far away and too treacherous of a trek. to the east is a small village; small, warm wooden cabins shoved together with their chimneys billowing smoke. typically, nixclan rarely strays anywhere near the village, as two-legs are often out and about with guns and dogs. but, in times of true emergency, it's not uncommon for a patrol of warriors to go out and scavenge for fish that the two-legs have hunted and left out. that being said, northwest of the clan's camp is a small lake. typically it's frozen over, but there are holes cut out in the thick ice by two-legs, making it possible to fish.

as far as clan traditions go, nixclan is relatively normal. however, they do have two deputies. the leader picks both of the deputies at the beginning of their reign, judging them based on not only their skill in helping the clan, but also their strength on the battlefield. once the leader passes on, the two deputies are pit against one another in a battle. the fight is over once one of the deputies is either murdered or begs for mercy, and the winner earns the rank of being leader. if the opposing deputy was defeated without being killed, they are immediately demoted to being a warrior. although it is rare for an ex-deputy to become a deputy once more, it is possible.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❆ ⊱ ── allegiances ]

Postby satanael » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LEADER
sorrelstar ─ 45 moons ─ large tortoiseshell and white she-cat w/ green eyes ─ nyctophile

DEPUTIES ─ (2/2)
wolfthroat ─ 33 moons ─ brown tabby tom w/ green eyes ─ danni boi.
mistcloud ─ 26 moons ─ silver tabby she-cat w/ amber eyes ─ ravenfire 21

MEDICINE CATS ─ (3/3)
sunfrost ─ 43 moons ─ large orange tabby w/ amber eyes ─ naomi !
ptarmiganwing ─ 38 moons ─ white tom w/ blue eyes ─ mintybreeze
hazelnutpaw ─ 12 moons ─ three-legged tortoiseshell tom (afab) w/ amber eyes ─ gay-lucifer

WARRIORS
cherrystorm ─ 20 moons ─ mottled she-cat w/ green eyes ─ nyctophile
hawkcloud ─ 30 moons ─ giant fluffy brown tabby tom w/ amber eyes ─ nyctophile
falcontalon ─ 25 moons ─ brown tabby tom w/ green eyes ─ nightraven 21
ravenfire ─ 25 moons ─ black tom w/ green eyes ─ nightraven 21
snaketooth ─ 45 moons ─ light brown tabby tom with green eyes ─ mintybreeze
owlshade ─ 25 moons ─ smokey black tom w/ amber eyes ─ ¯`• katperson098 •´¯
waterleap ─ 25 moons ─ silver tabby she-cat w/ amber eyes ─ ¯`• katperson098 •´¯
acornberry ─ 22 moons ─ dilute tortoiseshell tom (afab) ─ gay-lucifer
dustdew ─ 38 moons ─ brown maine coon tom w/ green eyes ─ gay-lucifer
thistlestrike ─ 44 moons ─ brown tabby tom w/ green eyes ─ tommy,
daisyleaf ─ 29 moons ─ fluffy lilac molly ─ tommy,

APPRENTICES
oceanpaw ─ 10 moons ─ fluffy silver and white tom w/ amber eyes ─ nyctophile
maplepaw ─ 9 moons ─ ginger and white she-cat w/ amber eyes ─ nightraven 21
eveningpaw ─ 10 moons ─ blue-grey she-cat w/ light green eyes ─ mintybreeze
pepperpaw ─ 11 moons ─ black and grey tom ─ gay-lucifer
silkpaw ─ 10 moons ─ fluffy light brown and white tom w/ green eyes ─ gay-lucifer

QUEENS & KITS
lilacpetal ─ 14 moons ─ lilac she-cat w/ olive green eyes ─ mintybreeze
──pebblekit ─ 2 moons ─ dilute calico she-cat with green eyes ─ mintybreeze
──name ─ 2 moons ─ desc ─ user
──name ─ 2 moons ─ desc ─ user

────ELDERS
                  ────name ─ age ─ desc ─ user

────LONERS ─ (2/2)
                  ────noah ─ 14 moons ─ chocolate and white tom w/ green eyes ─ tommy,
                  ────solstice ─ 23 moons ─ ginger tom w/ deep golden eyes ─ basicc.
Last edited by satanael on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:50 am, edited 17 times in total.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❆ ⊱ ── relationships ]

Postby satanael » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KEY
♥ ─ mates
♢ ─ crushing on
♦ ─ mutual crush
♠ ─ mentor/apprentice
♣ ─ siblings

name ♥ name

hawkcloud ♢ wolfthroat

name ♦ name

pebblekit ♣ -kit ♣ -kit
owlshade ♣ waterleap
acornberry ♣ hazelnutpaw

snaketooth ♠ oceanpaw
sorrelstar ♠ maplepaw
daisyleaf ♠ eveningpaw
ptarmiganwing & sunfrost ♠ hazelnutpaw
falcontalon ♠ silkpaw
waterleap ♠ pepperpaw
Last edited by satanael on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── accepting

Postby satanael » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:45 am

• sorrelstar !
      ╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
      age 45 moons . gender molly . rank leader . tags --- .

xxxsorrelstar stared distantly at a tendril of frost creeping it's way up the wall of her den. she had been up for quite some time now just... thinking. it was almost unbearably cold, and the blizzard had wiped out a good portion of the clan; whether they succumbed to illness, or left on a patrol and never returned. it didn't help that starclan had severed their connection to clan. or perhaps, the blizzard had whisked them away too. the she-cat rose to her aching paws and stood at the opening of her den, watching for her clan that was sure to wake up soon.

• hawkcloud !
      age 30 moons . gender tom . rank warrior . tags ---- .

xxxsmall inklings of sunlight streamed their way into hawkcloud's eyes. he opened them only to wince in pain from how painfully bright it was. he grunted as he clumsily got up from his nest and shook the scraps of bedding from his thick fur. in times like these, he was glad that he was so big. he really didn't know how the smaller, short-furred cats could last in the cold, even when they were in their dens.

• cherrystorm !
      age 20 moons . gender molly . rank warrior . tags --- .

xxxcherrystorm hissed as she tried to make her way across the camp. the snow was almost grazing her belly at this point. but, she was grateful that it had melted in some areas. right after the blizzard hit, most of the apprentices weren't even able to leave their den because of how deep the snow was. as the she-cat approached the fresh-kill pile, she hesitated. there was barely any prey; a few scrawny rabbits, and a single bird.

• oceanpaw !
      age 10 moons . gender tom . rank ---- . tags --- .

xxxoceanpaw had had a rough night. despite his long fur, he still found himself waking up throughout the night from the cold. he curled himself into a tight ball, trying to warm himself up in whatever way he could. the apprentice didn't mind snow, but a blizzard was another thing. he kept his eyes squeezed shut, wishing for a few more minutes of sleep.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:23 am

HazelnutPaw (Bramble)
Tom (afab) - Gay - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #__
HazelnutPaw quietly organized the current herb stock, making sure everything was in order. He pulled out some dead leaves and set them beside him. The tom decided he would throw those out later, once he had gathered enough to make the trip.

AcornBerry
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Warrior - #__
AcornBerry drug himself through the snow with some thin but edible prey in his mouth, just coming back from an early morning hunting trip. He hadn't gone far, just outside camp, but he was glad he was able to find something. The tom hopped through the snow to get to the fresh kill pile, nodding to CherryStorm as he dropped his prey in.

PepperPaw (Rose)
Tom - Pansexual - Apprentice - #__
PepperPaw rolled over in his nest, no longer tired but unwilling to leave the slight warmth that the apprentice den held. He looked to OceanPaw, noting the tom that desperately wished for more sleep. PepperPaw sighed, and curled back up in his nest, he too hoping for some last minute sleep.

SilkPaw (Shard)
SilkPaw pawed at the snow that pretty much barricaded the apprentice den, wanting out but unsure of what to do. Should he paw it away? Would it just avalanche into the den? He didn't know what to do, so he sat there, staring at the snow.

DustDew
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #__
DustDew chilled in the warriors den, picking moss out of his long tabby fur. He nodded to HawkCloud, who slept not too far from him, before returning to grooming himself. The tabby was still attempting to wake up, the cold trying to lull him back to sleep.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herbalwolf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:54 am

o w l s h a d e
| tom / hetero / tags; --- |

The large smoky tomcat awoke slowly in his nest, groaning deeply as the light hit directly into his eyes-
he knew it was a bad idea to choose this nest.
After much hesitation and internal fighting, he struggled up out of the warmth of his nest- albeit there was barely any warmth present- and walked out into the belly-high snow.

w a t e r l e a p
| molly / hetero / tags; owlshade and pepperpaw |

Waterleap had been awake for an hour or two,
watching the morning snow fall softly and piling up.
Once dawn had broke through the darkened clouds,
she decided it would be best to get going with the day-
to her disappointment, she had to leave the comfort of a moss nest.
She made it outside to the non-existent freshkill pile,
watching as her brother plowed through the plush cold.
She smiled before walking to the apprentice den, buried under by the thick snow.
"Pepperpaw, it's time for training," she called into the den coolly, her eyes lidded.
herbalwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:21 pm

HazelnutPaw (Bramble)
Tom (afab) - Gay - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #__
HazelnutPaw quietly organized the current herb stock, making sure everything was in order. He pulled out some dead leaves and set them beside him. The tom decided he would throw those out later, once he had gathered enough to make the trip.

AcornBerry
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Warrior - #__
AcornBerry drug himself through the snow with some thin but edible prey in his mouth, just coming back from an early morning hunting trip. He hadn't gone far, just outside camp, but he was glad he was able to find something. The tom hopped through the snow to get to the fresh kill pile, nodding to CherryStorm as he dropped his prey in.

PepperPaw (Rose)
Tom - Pansexual - Apprentice - #WaterLeap
PepperPaw groaned when he heard the voice of WaterLeap through the barricaded entryway of the apprentice den. "Yes, coming," he meowed loud enough for her to hear, standing and stretching out his thick furred black and grey body. The tom slowly sauntered over to the entryway and pawed at the snow a bit before just plowing through it, immediately regretting the decision when he became covered in snow.

SilkPaw (Shard)
SilkPaw frowned at PepperPaw, who plowed through the snow that covered the apprentice den entryway. Shrugging, as the actions of the other tom led to an escape route, he went through the hole that PepperPaw made and headed outside, hopping through the snow as he was rather short compared to how high the snow way.

DustDew
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #__
DustDew chilled in the warriors den, picking moss out of his long tabby fur. He nodded to HawkCloud, who slept not too far from him, before returning to grooming himself. The tabby was still attempting to wake up, the cold trying to lull him back to sleep.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightRaven 21 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Falcontalon
age 25 moons . gender tom . rank warrior . tags --- .

Falcontalon had awoken early and slipped out of camp hoping to catch something, at least a bit plump, but he had little luck. He managed to catch a rather thin squirrel and he manged to snag a bird after nearly missing it by a whisker. He picked up his prey and carried it back to camp, through the belly high snow. He sighed softly around the prey in his mouth. He wished the snow would stop already and for prey to be more plentiful. He slowly walked back into camp, dropping the prey off on the fresh kill pile before slipping off under a tree and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Ravenfire
age 25 moons . gender tom . rank warrior . tags --- .

Ravenfire slowly got to his paws, giving himself a quick grooming. He slowly walked out into the belly high snow and growled slightly. He never did much like the snow. He glanced at the fresh kill pile but shook his head. He wouldn't touch it until other cats have eaten. It was just his nature. He sat down beside the warrior's den watching the others move about in the snow and waiting to see if he'd be sent on any patrols. Snow was already clinging to his black fur, slowly turning him white. He sighed hoping he'd get on a patrol and shake the snow from his fur.

Mistcloud
age 26 moons . gender molly. rank deputy . tags Sorrelstar .

Mistcloud was already out of the warrior's den, watching the others. She couldn't sleep. With all this sadness and the blizzard her mind couldn't be put to rest. So after a long, restless night she had watched the sun slowly peak behind snow clouds, waiting for the others to awaken. She spotted Sorrelstar and got to her feet, shaking the snow from her pelt and padding over to her. She sat just outside her den giving her a respectful nod. "Good morning Sorrelstar. I see you look like you where up early as well." She mewed softly. "Should I send any patrols out today? The fresh kill pile is getting rather low and even thin we need all the prey we can get." She said looking out at the clan.

Maplepaw

age 9 moons . gender molly . rank apprentice . tags Oceanpaw .

Maplepaw was shivering a bit from the bitter cold, even with longer fur. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Oceanpaw not far from her shivering himself. So she got to her paws and padded over curling up beside him to not only keep him warm, but herself as well. She let a soft purr, tucking her nose under her tail. She didn't say anything knowing the other apprentice wanted to go back to sleep, even for a few minutes more.
NightRaven21

Image Image
NightRaven 21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me