❝ • HIDDENCLAN • ❞ always accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

when should the cats reach the valley?

5 pages
55%
10 pages
36%
15 pages
9%

Total votes : 11

Re: ❝ • HIDDENCLAN • ❞ open & accepting! | high ranks!

Postby este11e » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:55 pm

DAWN
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

the small white molly listened to her mate intently as he twined his tail with hers. she pressed against him slightly, balancing the two of them and offering some warmth amidst the cold climate. they would be down the hill soon, and everything was smooth from there. she just hoped there would be peace between the clanmates. "it's going to be okay." she murmured, her head pressing against sage's neck due to their height difference.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 pm

┌─────────────────┐

Sage | king | ♂ | 18 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; Dawn

└─────────────────┘

Sage closed his eyes for a brief moment, allowing his mate’s companionship and warmth to flood him from head to tail. “Is it too soon to mention that you’d be a great mother?” he murmured, his voice holding a teasing note as he nudged her side. It would be many moons before they settled into a home, and many moons later before things would begin to feel normal. By then, he figured, he might feel sort of ready to be a father. What am I thinking? he told himself; yet, at the same, he was far more comforted by thinking of the clan’s future than the clan’s possible demise. He had to have hope.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Ever | healer | ♀ | 13 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; Bear

└─────────────────┘

The presence of another drew Ever away from her mind. Turning towards Bear, she narrowed her eyes, the fur on her neck bristling. “How can you say that?” she hissed, “I have nothing!” Though she gave off the heat of a blazing flame, inside she felt cold and lost, like a helpless kit stuck in a blizzard, its wailing voice snatched away by the howling winds. It took a moment for her words to catch up with her, but when they did, her head fell limp, turning away from the massive tom. “I’m sorry,” she murmured, so quietly that her voice could’ve been the passing wind. Guilt washed over her, dragging her down like a thrashing river. How could she say that? The whole clan had nothing...right? But she’d always felt detached from the clan. It wasn’t that she no longer had anything, it was that she no longer was anything, not without her brothers.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Opal | warrior | ♂ | 15 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; open

└─────────────────┘

Padding alongside the throng of cats, Opal found that he was more than happy to be leaving behind the cold summit, and yet he felt apprehensive about the dark woods looming in the distance, slowly growing larger and more threatening. Who knew what was lurking about in there? What if there were foxes or badgers? The clan was in no state to suffer injury, and they were all far too familiar with the heaviness of death by now. Sighing softly, the bengal tom did his best to stay alert, though he couldn’t help but let his mind wander as he imagined what their new home would look like.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Shade | hunter | ♀ | 16 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; Wolf

└─────────────────┘

The huntress’ fantasies of exploring the new terrains scattered away like mist as she was approached by Wolf. “Why wouldn’t I be?” she mewed, her eyes gleaming with the hunger to discover. Out of all the cats around her, Shade felt as if she was the least burdened by what they’d left behind in their old territory. The young she-cat had had no family or kin to call her own, and her perpetual thirst for the feeling of untouched soil beneath her paws was enough to convince her to leave behind her home—if she could even call it that. For her, the entire world was her home, and she would love nothing more than to explore it all. Of course, she felt a deep loyalty to the clan, and knew far inside of her that she could never abandon them to fulfill her own quests for adventure. “I’m sick of this boring pile of rock. Sure, the view is great up here, but I’d rather be down there. Just imagine all the new smells!”
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:17 pm

DAWN

the petite molly blushed slightly as she listened to her mate who was currently pressed against her, sharing warmth between their two bodies. her ears perked as she listened to him mutter and she sighed lightly. "i hope in the future. i'd love to have kits sometime. the clan definitely needs them." she murmured. "speaking of, what... what should we call ourselves?" she asked, trying to come up with something to call the group of vagabonds who were currently traveling through the mountain range. "perhaps... hiddenclan? since we're hidden from the chaos of war?" she muttered, mostly brainstorming to herself.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby Thistill » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:13 am

bee || female || leader || no crush || w// flame
Bee followed alongside the fiery-colored she-cat, her diluted colors appearing strange to her bright appearance. "Rose is in a better place, it was a rough journey." She was supposed to provide comfort with her position as well, even though the cat was of similar age as her. "It was such a hard journey, Rose should be with us but..." She trailed off, she wasn't sure what to say, she almost had nothing, Bee had nobody before the journey so she hadn't lost anyone close to her. "Things will get better, we're here now." Bee mewed, trying to be as supportive as possible. Her eyes trailed after Flame's, looking over to Opal, she briefly wondered if Flame had a thing for him, it seemed every she-cat then. It was a bit strange, she didn't find him particularly heart-captivating herself. "I hope we have good nesting as well, I feel as if I haven't rested in moons." She said, a slight sigh of relief in her voice.
Thistill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ • HIDDENCLAN • ❞ always accepting!

Postby phayraoh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 am

┌─────────────────┐

Sage | king | ♂ | 18 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; Dawn

└─────────────────┘

Thoughtful with his mate’s question, he ran a few names through his mind, but he knew as soon as he heard her suggestion that that was the perfect one. “HiddenClan...” he let the word bathe his tongue, enjoying the way it sounded. “Yes...that will suit us excellently.” He turned his head to press his nose against her cheek, just long enough to feel her warm breath tickling his whiskers. Quieting to leap down a small rock that jutted from the mountainside, he felt a burning question rising up in his throat and he took a quick glance back at the following cats. “Dawn...” Sage began, “I’ve been thinking...will StarClan join us in our new territory? And if so, what if we won’t be able to share tongues with them? We’ve all lost so many in the battle...but what if we never get to speak with them again, what if they won’t ever be able to speak with us? Moreover, what about those we lost on the journey? What if they can’t find their way to the ranks of our ancestors?” The young king spoke quietly, not wanting to spread his fears through the entire clan. If they knew he was having doubts, they’d panic. He knew he was asking questions Dawn may not be able to answer, but he merely wanted to know if she shared his concerns. Perhaps they could seek council within one another.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Ever | healer | ♀ | 13 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; Bear

└─────────────────┘

The presence of another drew Ever away from her mind. Turning towards Bear, she narrowed her eyes, the fur on her neck bristling. “How can you say that?” she hissed, “I have nothing!” Though she gave off the heat of a blazing flame, inside she felt cold and lost, like a helpless kit stuck in a blizzard, its wailing voice snatched away by the howling winds. It took a moment for her words to catch up with her, but when they did, her head fell limp, turning away from the massive tom. “I’m sorry,” she murmured, so quietly that her voice could’ve been the passing wind. Guilt washed over her, dragging her down like a thrashing river. How could she say that? The whole clan had nothing...right? But she’d always felt detached from the clan. It wasn’t that she no longer had anything, it was that she no longer was anything, not without her brothers.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Opal | warrior | ♂ | 15 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; open

└─────────────────┘

Padding alongside the throng of cats, Opal found that he was more than happy to be leaving behind the cold summit, and yet he felt apprehensive about the dark woods looming in the distance, slowly growing larger and more threatening. Who knew what was lurking about in there? What if there were foxes or badgers? The clan was in no state to suffer injury, and they were all far too familiar with the heaviness of death by now. Sighing softly, the bengal tom did his best to stay alert, though he couldn’t help but let his mind wander as he imagined what their new home would look like.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Shade | hunter | ♀ | 16 moons
────────────────────────
location; mountainside
tags; Creek

└─────────────────┘

Shade padded on with her clanmates, unable to contain her excitement as the distant treetops grew closer. Lifting her muzzle, her sharp senses could already taste the stinging scent of pine needles beneath the overpowering musk of stone and wind. Though she wanted to be the first one to set paw in the forest, she knew it could be a death-wish.... She was a sensible she-cat and thus hung back, figuring that she’d only get in the way of cats who posted on a look-out. Letting the stream of bodies brush past, she found herself padding alongside Creek. “Hey there,” she greeted with a wave of her tail. “What do you think of all that? Isn’t it just beautiful?” She jerked her chin towards the valley, her dusty eyes glowing with excitement. “I can’t wait to see what’s down there.” With no place for her to run off to without losing the group, conversation was the only distraction that the bored huntress had.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:18 am

Silver
| 16 moons | she-cat | warrior | tags; open |

Silver shivered as the cool air that flowed through the mountains. It didn't feel too bad to her though, her thick coat was made for this kind of weather; but her paws did ache and tingled from nonstop movement. At least they were close. 'So close..' she thought to herself as she trudged after the clan, well, what was left of the clan, after the... Silver shook her head violently, not thinking too far into it. When the group finally halted, the she-cat let out a sigh of relief, watching her breath as the cold wind took it away. 'Finally, some rest.'

Night
| 18 moons | she-cat | warrior | tags; open |

Night's paws had grown numb by now as her heart felt. The sleek, black she-cat stared dully at the ground, watching her paws drag across it as exhaustion slowly set in. She hung behind the group and they halted for just a moment that she didn't even bother to rest. At this point she didn't really want to stop; she wanted to run as far as she could from the past but it seems that they were far enough. That didn't change anything though, it still happened, and it still traumatized her.

Lake
| 10 moons | she-cat | apprentice | tags; Opal |

Lake trudged on in near the middle of the group and followed them as they made their way through the mountains. Her thin coat wasn't good protection here and she shivered like mad. She found it hard to see through the cold wind that brushed past them but she saw another shape next to her. Lake moved in next to them and brushed against the cat, hoping for some sort of warmth. Squinting up at them, she saw it was Opal, "S-Sorry." her teeth chattered. She shouldn't be sorry, everyone was freezing up there, and she herself was desperate to get away from it, but it was out of habit and she hoped he understood.

Drift
| 14 moons | tom | hunter | tags; open |

As Drift followed the group towards the valley below, he watched the snow fly past in the wind with wide eyes. He kept moving his long, stiff legs that had grown numb and taken by fatigue by now no matter how badly he wanted to stop and just rest. At some points he even started jogging for a few seconds to get ahead a little, just hoping that they were almost there. Drift was now near the front of the group, looking down into the valley with both curiosity and fear.

Fog
| 13 moons | tom | hunter | tags; open |

Fog found a certain numbness against the cold by not thinking about it and letting his mind wander elsewhere. He certainly doesn't understand all that this group has gone through and how much they've lost, but he does understand that it was a lot, and he could not compete with what he's lost, which is not nearly as much. It was all rather gloomy, this journey to wherever they were going. A better place, is that such a thing? Although, they have seemed to have found some kind of hope, in a valley.
████████████████████████████
"𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍."
─ edgar allan poe
████████████████████████████
・・・・・・・・・
x she / her x|x est x|x june 22; cancerx|x isfp-t x|x 9w1 x
storage xx kaz kaz kaz xx HUSKY xx demon spawn xx lun !!!!
・・・・・・・・・
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey--bee » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:26 pm

F l a m e

15 moons
crush; opal
location; mountainside
tagged; bee
    Flame just nodded blankly as Bee tried to comfort her. Flame felt the other she-cat's awkwardness, and felt a wave of sympathy for her. This wasn't Bee's issue, but Flame could tell she truly felt for her. "Thank you. You have no idea what your support means to me," she meowed. She paused, taking in the landscape below them. Her paws were aching and her tail glided on the rocky ground. "Do you think we can survive here? Sometimes I feel completely hopeless without Rose. And almost everyone else has lost so much. How much more can we lose?"
┌──────────┐

-
about me:
hi there! you can
call me honey.
my pronouns are
they/them. i
am a gemini.
i am an adult.
i love to write,
i am a fan of
dimension20,
warriors + overwatch

└──────────┘

┌─────────┐

-
links!xxxx
my stuff xxxxx
pm me xxxxx
trades x xxxx

└─────────┘
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ • HIDDENCLAN • ❞ Post Two

Postby Luscinia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 pm

CRICKET
    ↱ "I'm ready for the fight and fate" ↰
    Mother [expecting] ■ She-cat ■ 20 moons ■ Crush: None ■ Tags: Open
➸ ➸ ➸ Cricket tried her best to keep up with the moving herd of cats, but she was finding it extremely difficult to scale down the mountain. Her stomach was heavy with the kits, and it dragged across the ground a few times as she slowly, but surely, made her way down. She wanted to get out of this frosty spot as soon as possible, out of paranoia. The last thing she wanted was to start kitting in a place where her newborn kits would most certainly freeze to death. She panted heavily as she moved, but she was much too proud to ask for help from her clanmates. She was just ready to finally settle down after moving around for so long, it was just unfortunate that her kits would be coming at a time where the group was just establishing themselves.

ECHO
    ↱ "Fortune, fortune, smiling fate, I haven't seen you much of late" ↰
    Warrior ■ She-cat ■ 18 moons ■ Crush: Open ■ Tags: Open
➸ ➸ ➸ Echo had been trudging along toward the back of the group previously, but noticed that the others had stopped ahead. Eager to see why they had ceased moving, she charged forward, and followed their gazes out. A grin swept across her face, beyond her control, when the she-cat could hear Dawn say 'we made it.' Nothing else would ever make her feel the mix of satisfaction and excitement that she felt now. She was far away from her old life, and now had the opportunity to start anew. Once the clan started moving forward, so did she, choosing carefully where she put her paws.

WOLF
    ↱ "Baby, we built this house on memories" ↰
    Hunter ■ Tom ■ 17 moons ■ Crush: None ■ Tags: Shade
➸ ➸ ➸ Wolf chuckled at her response, the way she didn't even hesitate when she spoke. As she complained about the sudden stand-still of movement, a smirk tugged at his lips, and he gently brushed past her as he moved forward. "Then why wait? Just because the rest of the group stopped, doesn't mean we need to." He replied, beginning to scan the path ahead for the safest way to go down. Then, without a moment's hesitation, he began walking down, glancing over his shoulder to see if Shade took his suggestion into consideration.

GLACIER
    ↱ "Now let me at the truth which will refresh my broken mind" ↰
    Healer ■ Tom ■ 15 moons ■ Crush: None ■ Tags: Open
➸ ➸ ➸ Glacier shuddered as the group of travelers halted, the cold air that surrounded them finally catching up with him. Thanks to his short coat, there was no defense against it. His pale blue gaze shifted to take it all in. Despite his discomfort, he stood there, his expression without a readable emotion. He watched as some cats let out verbal celebrations, while others bickered. He himself remained quiet, eyes locked on the valley that stretched out before them. He wasn't sure how to feel, he was so overwhelmed by everything, that he just couldn't pick an emotion.

SALAMANDER
    ↱ "You'd be so proud of what we've made" ↰
    Hunter ■ Tom ■ 14 moons ■ Crush: Open ■ Tags: Open
➸ ➸ ➸ Salamander searched around for the perfect perch, and eventually found a large rock that jutted out. He scaled up this rock, and with the help of his tall stature, he was able to take in the impressive sights of their current location. More specifically, the view of their soon-to-be home. He had to admit, though, he would miss traveling around. While it was hazardous, it wasn't monotonous, as he believed clan-life to be when he was an apprentice in Lakeclan. Still, a part of him was relieved to settle down someplace at last, like the rest of the group clearly were. Some of the clan began moving forward, but he wanted to stay put for as long as he could.

SNOWY
    ↱ "I can never leave the past behind" ↰
    Nurse's Apprentice ■ She-cat ■ 10 moons ■ Mentor: Grey ■ Crush: None ■ Tags: Grey
➸ ➸ ➸ Snowy followed her mentor's gaze up to the sky, taking a content deep breath. Everything about this felt like it was the right path. She couldn't place a reason as to why, but something just told her it was. She glanced over at Grey, as if she had read her thoughts. "I think so, too." She purred, then noticed a few cats moving forward, specifically, the very obviously pregnant Cricket, as she lumbered forward. "It won't be long before the nurses will be taking care of kittens, too." She said, unable to mask the excitement in her tone. Perhaps she would be made a full nurse before Cricket's kits were made apprentices.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:36 pm

DAWN

the fluffy, petite molly looked over at her mate as he spoke, nudging him slightly to meet his gaze. her blue eyes were usually icy and cold, but her glare was nonexistent now, just a look of soft comfort. she gave him a small smile. "starclan will be with us wherever we go. they're in our hearts an our souls. there is nowhere we can go where they cannot find us." she murmured, lifting his chin with the top of her head slightly to keep him looking forward as she pressed closer to him,

GREY

the grey molly looked over at her apprentice, smiling softly. "it's going to be excellent for you to have one-on-one training with kits. i'll teach you everything you need to know. i think you'll be a full nurse in no time, honestly." she meowed, purring softly. "you're already doing excellently with learning, i just need to see how you are in actual scenarios. but seriously, it shouldn't be too long if my thoughts are correct." the mentor said, nudging her apprentice lightly as they walked, her tail swishing lightly to keep her balance as she tried to not slip down the slope. she looked over at cricket, the heavily pregnant mother. "cricket's kits should be coming soon, but i hope it isn't until we get to the camp. raising kits in these conditions is nearly impossible, if not completely." she murmured softly, just to snowy, so that no one else could hear. she didn't want to strike up any worry or panic.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somnusmoon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Rυe | ♀ | Loner |16 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Tagged;open
Whiskers quivering with anticipation, nimble paws were set beside one another as a head lowered to greet them. Winter-kissed eyes flickered as they narrowed in on the den she had taken shelter in. Well, where they all did. Rue refused to get help from the kittypets, something about them just seeming so untrusty worthy that it made her bitter just thinking of accepting. What cat are food that looked like rabbit droppings? So instead, Rue had made her home within the silent isolation of the forest. Food was plentiful, and luckily danger was almost absent. Perhaps it was the spot she picked. Lifting her head, the petite feline wove through the brambles and towards the den; letting out a welcoming trill for Blizzard and Summit.

Вlιzzard | ♂ | Loner | 5 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Tagged;open
Blizzard had been peacefully snoozing off to the distant sounds of mockingbirds and the occasional sound of tweeting birds. Though the sound of his sibling’s breathing was a bit easier to snooze off to. Yet his rewarding nap had only been interrupted once the sound of his mother making her appearance. His beauty rest could be replenished sometime later perhaps. Rising onto his paws, his whiskers folded back against his face as a tongue lollyed out of his mouth and slapped against his chin as a yawn possessed him. Tail curling with content, he slipped past his brother and bounded off towards the entrance of the den.
somnusmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me