lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby typically, » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:26 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; Riverstorm :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw, Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm. }

The male padded over to Iriscloud. The tom flicked his ear, as he started to bury his prey. As he began digging at the dirt he meowed softly, "Hey, you wanna go hunt something with me." As he continuined digging at the mud. Finally he was able to drop his squirrel in the hole and cover it up. The grey feline approached the shecat more sitting next to her as he waited for a reply. His fur slightly brushed against her.

Dovepaw
{ female :: apprentice :: crush; Rabbitpaw :: mentions x :: mentor; Speckledbreeze :: Tags; Rabbitpaw }

"Alright." She meowed warmly. Slithering closer to the bush, slowly she unsheathed her claws. Her ears shoved forward as she prepared to dart under the bush and snatch some mice. I better catch something.. She thought in her mind. Right before darting under her eyes opened as the the white female pinned a mouse, nipping its neck, quickly so it wouldn't run away. The apprentice backed up out of the bush. Keeping her prey clutched in her jaws as she emerged out. "Caught it." She meowed, her meow muffled by the mouse.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*ร— she-cat ร— 32m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; thrushpaw ร—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- the shecat smiled to her apprentice. "follow me," she meowed, pointing her tail in direction to the forest. "fighting or hunting?"

b l a c k f u r
    i*ร— tom ร— 30m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; open ร—
      -- the black furred tom awoke from his nap with a yawn. the padded out of the then once again and headed towards the centre of the camp, sitting and pondering about life. he watched chestnutear and her apprentice leave camp. he sighed deeply and continued his pondering.

o l i v e
    i*ร— tom ร— 15m ร— loner ร— c; dusty ร— t; dusty ร—
      -- olive purred. "hm, yeah. i think i am the most talented hunter in this forest," he meowed, crouching beside her to say his squirrel.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 7m ร— apprentice ร— c; dovepaw (ish) ร— t; dovepaw ร—
      -- the tom tried to shove a purr back down his throat. "well done, dovepaw," he meowed.
[/quote]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Creamlight

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\Apprentice: None /\ Crush: Open! /\ Mentioned: Mottledrain & Foxwhisker /\ Tags: open

Creamlight smiled "I'm good thanks" she meowed and yawned slightly. She felt the sun warm her fur and moved so that the suns rays was over more of her body.

Foxwhisker
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\ Apprentice: Flamepaw /\ Crush: Open! /\ mentioned: Flamepaw /\ Tags: Flamepaw and Silvershine & Stormcloud

Foxwhisker smiled and shook her head "Of course not! Thunderpaw and Flamepaw could also do some training afterwards. Well that is if Duskstorm lets her. Foxwhisker looked over at Silvershine and Flamepaw and waited to see if they agreed. As she waited she smiled brightly at Stormcloud.
Last edited by Angelwish on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
      -- the shecat smiled to her apprentice. "follow me," she meowed, pointing her tail in direction to the forest. "fighting or hunting?"

b l a c k f u r
      -- the black furred tom awoke from his nap with a yawn. the padded out of the then once again and headed towards the centre of the camp, sitting and pondering about life. he watched chestnutear and her apprentice leave camp. he sighed deeply and continued his pondering.

o l i v e
      -- olive purred. "hm, yeah. i think i am the most talented hunter in this forest," he meowed, crouching beside her to say his squirrel.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- the tom tried to shove a purr back down his throat. "well done, dovepaw," he meowed.
meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:31 am

Catsrock237 wrote:
Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw, Slatepelt, Hunting Patrol

Frogpaw was glad Slatepelt and Copperpaw were supporting him. He felt better when he made it to the ground. The grey tom found his mentor following Riverstorm up the tree. "Do I have to go again?" he thought as Copperpaw came to his side. "Yeah, lets go!" Frogpaw raced through the forest with Copperpaw at his side. Life couldn't be any better. Frogpaw perked his ears and spotted a mouse shuffling through the grass. He halted Copperpaw with his tail without saying a word. Stalking the mouse, He flattened himself on the ground, but balanced his weight on all four paws. Frogpaw was about a fox length away from the mouse when he decided to spring. He leaped and pinned the mouse down and finished it with a swift blow. Frogpaw hauled the plump mouse back to where he buried his squirrel and thrush. "Can you find anything, Copperpaw?" He meowed quietly, not wanting to alert the prey.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot smiled. She was usually grumpy and cranky, but she had down accustomed to Beeleg. "Sure, why not." she chuckled, her voice sounding raspy as usual. The Himalayan-Siamese mix spotted Toadstripe speaking with Frostbreeze. "Hey Beeleg, there's Toadstripe," She pointed to him with her tail. Hazelfoot thought it would be best for Beeleg to know that her son was safe. As for Copperpaw, Hazelfoot believed she headed out with the hunting patrol.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:04 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw, Oakpaw

- She walked deeper to the forest, toward the river as she smelled the air "We could hunt here, there is plenty options to catch some prey, hunting or fishing" she meowed flicking her tail as she looekd at the two apprentices.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Foxwhisker, Flamepaw, Silvershine

- He thought for a moment "Well I am not seen Duskstorm today, so I don't think he really minds if we take his apprentice out for a moment" he meowed looking toward the she-cat then Thunderpaw, waving his tail to her as she looked at their way.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: Foxwhisker, Flamepaw, SIlvershine

- She watched around the clearning when seen her adopt father with Foxwhisker, SIlvershine and Flamepaw. She gived a little curious look when noticed Stormcloud calling her to them, tail flicking hse walked to the patrol "so what is it? Do you need me for something ?" she meowed looking up to the cats.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: Softpaw - mentor: Iceshade - tags: open

- Sighing for boredom the grey tabby tom watched as the mentor one by one taked their apprentices out of the forest. He was not yet seen his mentor Iceshade anywhere, but he was already twelve moon old so there was not much to him to train or learn a new thinks.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:06 am

F r o s t b r e e z e
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Birchpaw | Location: Camp | Tags: Toadstripe

Frostbreeze laughed softly. "It's okay. I'm just glad you care." A warm smile rested on her muzzle as she listened to the tom speak. "I'd love to take a stroll into the forest." She stretched out her front legs. "I'm itching to get out of camp and do something besides sitting around." Without waiting for the tom's response, the she-cat rose to her paws. Excitement washed over her as she prepared herself to head out towards the pond.

M o u s e p a w
She-Cat | 10 Moons | Mentor: Wolfsong | Location: Camp | Tags: Wrenpaw, Briarwing

Mousepaw's body tensed as she heard Briarwing speak. Oh no... They saw me! Her heart began to beat rapidly as anxiety washed over her. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to recollect herself, the she-cat peeked back inside. The she-cat took small steps as she made her way into the den. Her eyes sparkled with interest as she gazed around at the various herbs and berries. Not wanting to look awkward, the small apprentice spoke up. "Good morning to you both." The calico dipped her head towards Briarwing and Wrenpaw as she greeted the two.

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Territory | Tags: Frostflight, Winterpaw

Oakpaw followed after Frostflight and Winterpaw. Looking over his shoulder, he gave one last glance at Falconstar before speeding up after Winterpaw. As they padded along, he decided to use this time to enjoy the beauty of the forest. The silence between the three cats was comfortable. It soon broke as they made their way into the depths of the forest. His attention turned towards Frostflight. He really had to preference on where the group hunted. "Do you like to fish, Winterpaw?" The small tom asked, trying to be friendly. As he continued to speak, he began to chuckle, "Or do you have a preference for hunting land animals?"

K e s t r e l b l a z e
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Kestrelblaze - open

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Forest | Tags: Olive

Dusty chuckled. She watched as Olive made himself comfortable beside her. Leaning over, the she-cat gently cuffed the tom's ear. "Careful not to get cocky now." She laughed playfully. Her tail continued to brush over the ground as resumed her meal. "I can't wait to run around in the meadow!" She chirped, excitement filling her voice.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:24 am

c h e s t n u t e a r

b l a c k f u r

o l i v e
      -- the tom purred deeply. "yeah. we still have a free life to live so let's spend some time there. we will eventually mature," he meowed with a chuckle in the end. he finished up his squirrel meal and nuzzled the shecat beside him.

r a b b i t p a w
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:18 am

[quote="~Wildfire"]Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: open//
Falconstar is open.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: //
Crowstrike is open

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: blackfur//
Echosong stood up after finishing her mouse, licking her jaws clean and then smiling at Ripplestep. "See you later then, I'm going to go see what's going on with the patrols." she meowed and then headed across the camp clearing. The grey she-cat passed by Blackfur, and would have probably kept on walking, but his deep sigh made her stop in her tracks and turn around to face the tom. "Hey Blackfur. Everything alright?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side, her green gaze open and friendly.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: open// tags: oakpaw, frostflight//
Winterpaw looked at Oakpaw when he mentioned fishing and her eyes instantly lit up. She loved hunting, but while she had never particularly excelled at catching land animals, she seemed to have a much bigger talent for fishing and she immensely enjoyed the task. "Yes I do." she replied with a smile. "How about you? Want to go fishing" the white apprentice asked, motioning with her tail towards the stream.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: the patrol//
Riverstorm stalked through the underbrush, keeping low to the ground and dodging larger rocks, branches and dried twigs. Ahead, she smelled a vole. In moments like that, her mind seemed to switch back to the old days, when she was in another territory, in another clan. Like a voice told her how to balance her weight, how to push off from the ground. She shook her head, wanting to be rid of any memories of that place. But it was undeniable that her former clan had made her into a weapon, a fact that came in quite useful a lot of the time. With one powerful leap, the small she-cat landed on top of her prey and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:17 pm

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; Riverstorm :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw, Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm. }

The male padded over to Iriscloud. The tom flicked his ear, as he started to bury his prey. As he began digging at the dirt he meowed softly, "Hey, you wanna go hunt something with me." As he continuined digging at the mud. Finally he was able to drop his squirrel in the hole and cover it up. The grey feline approached the shecat more sitting next to her as he waited for a reply. His fur slightly brushed against her.

Dovepaw
{ female :: apprentice :: crush; Rabbitpaw :: mentions x :: mentor; Speckledbreeze :: Tags; Rabbitpaw }

"T-t-thanks....." She meowed softly. A purr escaped from her. The female looked away for a bit. Wondering what to do now. The apprentice approached the tom. "What now? Do you wanna catch somethin'? Or do you want to do something else?" She questioned the tom, her eyes fixing on his for brief seconds. He drew her in, and the shecat couldn't understand why. I'll just shake it away for now.. The feline thought flicking her ear out of habit.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me