lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

lock.

Postby triplethesix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:47 pm

removed.
Last edited by triplethesix on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lock.

Postby triplethesix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 pm

removed.
Last edited by triplethesix on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:57 am, edited 17 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:00 pm

removed.
Last edited by triplethesix on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 am, edited 10 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 pm

removed.
Last edited by triplethesix on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦌🍂 Fawnclan V.2 - Future Use 🍂🦌

Postby triplethesix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 pm

res just in case
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🦌🍂 Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay 🍂🦌

Postby triplethesix » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:04 am

Jaystorm

🌪
feeling: somewhat tired
🌪

> tags: open <> mentions: falconstar <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: <> rank: deputy <> age: 32 moons<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clan deputy slowly made his way out of his den, a few bits of moss still clinging to his pelt. The tom sat down, letting out a yawn before plucking the small bits off his pelt and grooming himself. He didn’t want to look like a mess, he was deputy after all. After he completed his grooming session, he looked up and glanced around camp. Most of the cats were still asleep or just awaking. He glanced towards Falconstar’s den and wondered if he was awake yet. With a shrug, Jaystorm trotted towards the fresh kill pile. It wasn’t too low, but they could use some hunting parties. Hesitantly, Jaystorm picked up a mouse before turning and walking towards a quiet corner of camp to enjoy his meal. After reaching the corner, he sat down and began to eat the mouse, occasionally looking up to see what the rest of the clan was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrenpaw

🍂
feeling: exited
🍂

> tags: open <> mentions: briarwing <> gender: tom <> forbidden crush: none <> forbidden mate: none <> mentor: briarwing <> rank: medicine cat apprentice <> age: 6 moons <

Wrenpaw leapt to his paws, ready for his duties. Quietly, he padded out of the den and grabbed two fish, one for himself and one for his mentor. He padded back to the den, glancing around on his way. He could see a few cats awake, but the rest of the clan seemed quiet. Slowing his pace as he entered the medicine cat’s den, he let the smell of herbs drift past him. Despite only starting training this moon, Wrenpaw was used to the scent of the herbs.

Acorntail

🌰
feeling: relaxed
🌰

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: fadedpaw <> rank: senior warrior <> age: 40 moons <

Acorntail is still sleeping.

Wavestep

🌊
🌊

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: tom <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: sparrowpaw <> rank: warrior <> age: 31 moons <

Wavestep is still sleeping.

Ripplestep

💧
feeling: calm
💧

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: she-cat <> crush: none <> mate: none <> apprentice: none <> rank: warrior <> age: 28 moons <

Quietly, the she-cat made her way out of the Warriors den. She wondered if her black and orange face stood out to the other cats, but she just shrugged and stretched her legs. It was warm this morning, and the sun felt good on her pelt. Smiling, she made her way towards the fresh-kill pile, picking up a lizard before staying to eat.

Iriscloud

🍃
🍃

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> gender: she-cat <> crush: slatepelt <> mate: none <> apprentice: none <> rank: warrior <> age: 21 moons <

Iriscloud is still sleeping.

Cedarpaw

🌀
🌀

> tags: open <> mentions: none <> crush: none <> mate: none <> mentor: crowstrike <> rank: apprentice <> age: 12 moons <

Cedarpaw is still asleep.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 am

Leopardfrost
She-Cat ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Tags; x
Leopardfrost had woken up early the morning, she didn't believe in sleeping in for a long period of time. The clan almost always came first. She had decided to get a head start on the days work. Leopardfrost was determined to be on a patrol or possibly even take Batpaw out for some training. She was a determined hard working she-cat, that she hoped one day would eventually pay off. The only time she wasn't working was when she was sleeping at night. Other then that it was rare to see Leopardfrost doing nothing.

Wolfsong
She-Cat ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Tags; x
The black she-cat padded out from the warrior's den, greeted by the sounds of her clan mates. She was surprised that so many cats where already awake so early in the morning. Wolfsong let out a small happy purr, taking a look around camp before padding over towards the fresh-kill pile. She hoped to maybe go out on a a patrol that morning, breath in the fresh scent of the camp. The warrior nodded a few hellos to cats she passed on the way, a smile still on her face.

Dappledwillow
She-Cat ..::.. Queen ..::.. Tags; x
The tri-colored she-cat lied sound asleep in the nursery, the steady rise and fall of her belly was the only sign of life. Dappledwillow was to be a queen with the next few moons, many cats asking who the father was. However the she-cat never said, making many speculate that she had a fling with a rouge or loner.

Fadedpaw
She-Cat ..::.. Apprentice ..::.. Tags; x
Fadedpaw lied sleeping next to her brother Sparrowpaw. The spotted she-cat often slept dreamless, allowing for her to enjoy a peaceful rest. As the sun rose higher in to the morning sky, rays of sunlight managed to poke through the apprentice den. A ray of light cast across the unusual spotted she-cat, causing her to awake with a small hiss. With a yawn, Fadedpaw pushed herself up to her paws, arching her back before turning to look at her sleeping brother. The she-cat smiled slightly, shaking her head before padding out of the den. She noticed her mother Leopardstar was already up and getting ready to send out patrols. With a small sigh she padded over to the high rock and waited for something to do.

Iceshade
Tom ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Tags; x
The blue tabby tom let out a small hiss as the sun began to poke through the warriors den. Iceshade lied there for a few moments, not wanting to get up. He sat up and began to clean himself before leaving the den. He grumbled a bit on his way to the fresh kill pile, slightly nodding towards cats who said hello. He hoped today would run smoothly, so he could relax for the most part.

Owldusk
Tom ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Tags; x
Owldusk lied in his nest, still a bit sleepy. He was in no rush to getting to his paws. He enjoy lying around and talking to his kits. However he knew if Leopardstar was around she would instruct her kits to go and do something productive. His ex-mate and him never saw eye to eye. Owldusk often asked why even was even mates with Leopardstar at one point. That was moons ago though, they where now ex-mates.

Sparrowpaw
Tom ..::.. Apprentice ..::.. Tags; x
Sparrowpaw had gone to bed late the night before due to some late training on his own. He told himself he would be able to get up at a normal time like the rest of the clan. However that did not seem possible today. The spotted tom lied sleeping next to his sister, enjoying the warmth her body provided. The tom twitched, shifting in his nest as he felt the warmth of his sister leave him. It must have had been morning but Sparrowpaw remained tired. He curled up a bit tighter before falling back into another yet deep sleep.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mistysong

Location: Clearing // gender: she-cat // crush: none // mate; none // apprentice: stonepaw // mentioned: Stonepaw & Jaystorm // tags: open

Mistysong opened her blue eyes and yawned. She glanced around at the other sleeping warriors and quietly got up before making her way to the warrior cat den entrance without stepping on a tail or paw. Once she got outside into the clearing she yawned again and stretched. Glancing around camp she spotted Jaystorm and dipped her head in a polite greeting before sitting down to groom her fur, when her thoughts turned to her apprentice, Stonepaw. She glanced in the direction of the apprentices den and wondered if he was awake yet.

Pebblefrost

Location: Clearing // gender: she-cat // crush: none // mate; none // apprentice: Whitepaw // mentioned: none // tags: open

Pebblefrost padded into camp with a mouth full of fresh kill. She had woken up early after having an unpleasant dream and had decided to do a spot of early morning hunting. She dropped a plump rabbit, and vole on the fresh kill pile and took a mouse for herself. Sitting down she noticed that a few cats were already awake. She looked down at her prey and began to eat.

Firepaw

Location: Clearing // Gender: tom // Crush: none // mate: none // mentor: Owldusk // mentioned: Owldusk & Cedarpaw// tags: Open

Firepaw woke up as his sister hit him in her sleep. He heard her mumbled something before rolling onto her side and tucking her tail around herself again. Firepaw yawned and lifted his head to glance around the den. He spotted Cedarpaw who was sleeping and quietly decided to leave the den. Once he got outside he blinked a few time to get used to the light and glanced around camp for his mentor, Owldusk. When he coudn't see the tom, Firepaw sat down and licked his paw.

Thrushpaw
Location: Clearing // Gender: she-cat // Crush: none // mate: none // mentor: Chestnutear // mentioned: none // tags: Open

Thrushpaw is currently sleeping although just hit her brother in her sleep.
Last edited by Emberwhisker on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:49 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice:oakpaw//crush: open// tags: jaystorm//
Falconstar stepped out into the morning sunlight and sat down in front of his den, gazing at the camp quietly while the others began to stir from their sleep. He could still barely believe that he was indeed the leader now. It was both amazing and terrifying at the same time, the responsibility like a physical weight on his shoulders. But he was determined to do the best he could and serve his clan until the very end. Shaking his head he brought himself back to the present and stood up, his good eye fixing on Jaystorm, who was eating near the edge of camp. The dark tabby tom walked over to his deputy, his tail swishing from side to side in time with his steps. "Good morning Jaystorm. Mind if I join you?"

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: open//
Crowstrike yawned, the rays of sunlight filtering in through the den entrance waking him up. Blinking the sleep from his eyes he stood up, a familiar prick of pain in his hind leg accompanying the movement. A few days ago, his leg had gotten stuck under a falling log during a patrol, and while he was lucky to even be alive and walking, the dark-furred tom was still irritated about the movement restrictions this recent injury caused him. Thank Starclan that the medicine cat said it would return to normal in about a moon. Crowstrike stretched, and with a slight limp headed out of the den.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: ripplestep//
Echosong stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Echosong padded out of the den, headed for the fresh-kill pile and picked out a mouse. She spotted Ripplestep eating nearby and sat down beside the other she-cat with a smile, "Good morning."

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: open// tags: open//
Still asleep

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: open//
The grey-furred warrior perched on a branch lazily, her hind leg and tail dangling in the air as he gazed below. She had been up before dawn and after bringing a couple of pieces of prey into camp, Riverstorm decided to stay in the forest while the rest of the camp woke up. From her vantage point she could clearly see the warrior's den and part of the camp clearing, and she watched with a disinterested look as cats slowly dragged themselves out of their dens.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thistill » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 am

(Currently on Mobile)

Duckfeather
The cream she-cat opened her dark blue eyes, the sound of bird calls awaking her much more than the shuffling of paws around the den as cats moved and bustled outside to early dawn ringings. She watched as Leopardfrost passed and glanced over at Owldusk, he had glanced at the spotted-coat she-cat as well. Probably debating his time he had actually spent with the female. It went to show love wasn’t forever. ”Hey, Owldusk, good morning.” she attempted to make small talk from her best across the den from his, sitting up to swipe at the moss in her pelt with her plush pink tongue.

Vulturestep
Narrowed eyes stared up at the sky above them, early morning rushing over the territory and the area coming alive with moving cats, a whole system with even his twenty moons here, he never really got. ‘Twolegs’ as the clan always called them, worked similarly, but less efficiently, these cats were almost like machines at times when something needed to be done. Maybe he did get it. Huh. The sleek, long-bodied cat moved out of the way of the warrior’s den, allowing the cats to exit as they pleased as his eyes now grazed the camp instead.

Whitepaw
It used to take a cat to awaken her. She had moved her nest closer to the den exit so she could feel sunshine on her pelt and on cloudy days she never did, but sunlight broke through the thin skin of her eyelid and alerted her to the days presence. Whitepaw sleepily blinked her eyes open, immune to the sounds of birds but she could recall their voice in her dreams. She missed it. She got to her paws, glancing over at Sparrowpaw who she assumed would be awake soon and shook pieces of moss from her legs, exiting the den. She spotted Pebblefrost a ways off and bounded over to her excitedly, she had become particularly fond of the she-cat when she wasn’t throwing a fit, she got into her moods terribly at times. When Whitepaw spoke her words were clearly slurred, but still understandable, she hadn’t developed much of her speech before she went deaf. ”Hi, Pebblefrost.” Whitepaw mewed joyfully despite having just woken up. ”Were you out hunting? She questioned.
Thistill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me