➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:41 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She smilled at Finchpaw flicking her tail exitedly "Great lets go to Eclipsefall, she is already waiting us" she meowed turning around walking back to her mentor, turning to look over her shoulder if Finchpaw was still there "Finchpaw will come with us" she meowed to Eclipsefall.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw

- He sighed as he looked toward the Warriors den "Really then why any other mentors don't ask that about their apprentices?" he murmured silently then turned back to his mentor "Just say it you want to push me away, so you can have some free time with the pretty one" he meowed looking at Briarshadow with a flirty smile, which was mostly a joke.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She looked toward the stranger cat Marshstar was speaking at, flicking her ears as she looked at Frostpaw "Do you want to do some hunting? Marshstar seems to be alright with this situation so we could do something to pass our times" she meowed eyeing the young tom.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:08 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw thought for a minute. "I don't really know the landmarks of our territory yet," he admitted, a bit ashamed. "Do you know of any fun places to go to? Any new area would be fun for me."

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall smiled as her apprentice approached her with FinchPaw. "Okay, lets go!" She padded out of the camp and into the forest, sniffing out for a nice place to hunt. Once she's found a nice spot, she turns to the apprentices behind her. "Okay, we're going to do some hunting training. Just bring me back whatever you can find! This is no competition, so you can hunt together or apart if you choose to."

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw copied BerryBush, trying her best to keep herself straight and parallel. She looked to CherryDawn for approval.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble jumped up to his feet excitedly. "Okay! That's cool with me!" He began to pad away towards the camp exit, turning his head to make sure she was following.
WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__
WaspSting finished cleaning his fur and decided to take a trip outside of camp, knowing his way by memory as he cannot see where he is going. He simply wandered for awhile, enjoying the sun and the fresh air. It was nice to be away from camp for awhile. He didn't like being treated differently because he was a blind warrior.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 am

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

She gave a small smile and nodded.

"Looks good. Great job." She said, not being a le to find a thing critique just yet. Lemonpaw seemed to be a quick learner. Which was good.

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Deputy | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

He watched closely as the two young shecats practiced their crouched. Songpaw was trying hard, even though her tail did stick out. However, his sister's apprentice seemed to be doing well. Though, Cherrydawn did seem quiet.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby       schmiiitty » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 am

{ FINCHPAW } ` green eyed bengal ` form
          molly | ten | apprentice | mentor . tbd | crush . wasppaw
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────
          loc . bearclan forest| tags . @ bunnypaw & eclipsefall

xxxxxFinchpaw greeted Eclipsefall with a bow of her head and
            followed the warrior into the forest. Finaly some action! She almost
            purred outloud. Once Eclipsefall stopped Finchpaw grew nervous.
            xxxxx"W-would you like to hunt together?" Finchpaw directed her
            response to Bunnypaw, twitching her tail in anticipation.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:50 am

meerkat boi. wrote:
    xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw awkwardly looked down at the ground. "no.." he muttered. he realised he only has hunted once in the burrow but that was ages ago. "i think its like.." the tom trailed off.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ibriarshadow swallowed a piece of rabbit before answering his question. "it's not my fault I was born into bearclan. actually, you can blame my mother for moving out of her birth clan. she was half rabbitclan half bearclan, and born in rabbitclan. she then moved to bearclan to be with my father and then here I am now. so im not fully bearclan," she meowed. she looked at the ground for a brief moment before continuing what she was saying. "but why would I leave bearclan? I love my clan." she meowed, taking another bite of the rabbit while listening to the mentor and apprentice talking about the moss nests that needed freshening up.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Border of Bearclan | Tags: Littlebrook, Patrol, Bearclan kitties |
Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool smiled at Littlebrook and stood beside the tom eyeing
the Bearclan cats up and down. Shock filled her gaze at Marshstar's words,
but still why were they so close to the border? Peonypool didn't have the
guts to ask so instead the small medicine cat sat beside Littlebrook, even
more proof that she wasn't a threat. "Do they usually wander
this close to the border Littlebrook?"
She asked quietly, turning her
head away from the cats, in particular the nosy looking Bearclan apprentice
who was eyeing her patrol. She asked the tom mainly because he was a
warrior and she thinks he would know given the fact his sister is in that
clan.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
"Hey hey hey, no worries. We can work thought it today, alright?" She
meowed softly with a gentle smile. Pebblestream liked to take a gentle approach to mentoring.
"First we find an active burrow and block all of the entrances and exits but two.
One of us stands at one exit and the other stands at the remaining exit."
She meowed
gently, padding through the tall grasses. The rabbits didn't dare burrow this close to the camp, they
were smarter types of prey but still not good enough to outsmart the cats. "Can you
guess what we do next?"
She asked with a warm smile.

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow & Cocoapaw | Bearclan |
App: Cocoapaw | Deputy

Buzzardclaw smiled at Brairshadow "Wouldn't have it any other way, you
fit too well with Bearclan, the best clan."
He replied and turned to his apprentice, Cocoapaw.
"Yes she is pretty. However Cocoapaw the nests need changing otherwise they grow
still and that causes warriors who don't get a good night of rest. However go ahead, don't change
the moss and cause the warriors who feed you, protect you, and the rest of the clan for that matter
to be tried in their patrols in the forest. Very kind of you Cocoapaw."
He meowed, his face
straight and bland. He wasn't going to give in to his apprentice's antics and if his apprentice still
had something to say he would simply put him on tick duty.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:38 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; camp | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook shook his head no, eyes wide. "i've never seen them
this close." he murmured in her ear, not wanting to provoke the
other clan cats by blatantly talking rude to them. "the only bearclan
cat i've ever seen this close was hickorynose, and only when we went
to meet up." the tom said quietly, his blue gaze never leaving the border.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickory thought for a moment. "i'm not exactly sure. i never really get
out to exploring the territory that often." she meowed in response.
"how about we just see where our paws take us?" the femme suggested,
cocking her head and looking at limepaw. "y'know, an adventure!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:58 pm

LimePaw (Light)
LimePaw's eyes lit up. "I love adventures!" He meowed, excited. His tail stuck straight up as he hopped on his paws, excited and raring to go. "Would you like to lead the way?" The black furred tom asked, pelt twitching with anticipation.

EclipseFall
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
LemonPaw's eyes gleamed when CherryDawn approved her and ended up falling over into the tall grass in excitement. She laughed a bit before covering her mouth, embarrassed. "S-Sorry!" The white she-cat apologized as she rolled back onto her paws and shook the grass out of her thick fur.

ScorpionBramble
ScorpionBramble jumped up to his feet excitedly. "Okay! That's cool with me!" He began to pad away towards the camp exit, turning his head to make sure she was following.

WaspSting
WaspSting finished cleaning his fur and decided to take a trip outside of camp, knowing his way by memory as he cannot see where he is going. He simply wandered for awhile, enjoying the sun and the fresh air. It was nice to be away from camp for awhile. He didn't like being treated differently because he was a blind warrior.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Darkhearted123 wrote:
Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Marshstar|

"Just for a patrol." Hawkstar said curtly, flicking his tail.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Blood|

Sharpfang huffed. "You are so arrogant." She sat down. "I came to more or less discuss a deal."

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower practically bounced up to Scorpionbramble's side. "So where do you wanna go?"

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw looked at Silentstream then back at Marshstar and Hawkstar. "Okay." He said nodding his head.

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Awkward|Tags;Sharpfang|

Blood's paws tingled, she loved making deals. "What do you mean?"
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:00 pm

LimePaw (Light)
LimePaw's eyes lit up. "I love adventures!" He meowed, excited. His tail stuck straight up as he hopped on his paws, excited and raring to go. "Would you like to lead the way?" The black furred tom asked, pelt twitching with anticipation.

EclipseFall
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter

LemonPaw (Pepper)
LemonPaw's eyes gleamed when CherryDawn approved her and ended up falling over into the tall grass in excitement. She laughed a bit before covering her mouth, embarrassed. "S-Sorry!" The white she-cat apologized as she rolled back onto her paws and shook the grass out of her thick fur.

ScorpionBramble
ScorpionBramble wandered a bit before stopping at a place in the meadow where the grass was the tallest. "How about here? Should be plenty of places for prey to hide here." He meowed, smiling at the she-cat beside him.
WaspSting
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups