▸ R I P P L E C L A N ◂

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

▸ R I P P L E C L A N ◂

Postby .crossfire. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:20 am

╔═══════════════╗
links:
discussion thread
▸ owner
▸ moderator 1
▸ moderator 2

╚═══════════════╝
Last edited by .crossfire. on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▸ R I P P L E C L A N ◂

Postby .crossfire. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm

⋆ please have only one high rank per user
⋆ refrain from reusing prefixes
⋆ you cannot crush on your own cats nor mentor them
⋆ you may not kill any cat other than your own, unless you have proof of permission.
⋆ no motherless kits
⋆ no kitless queens
⋆ respect all users!
⋆ reservations last 48 hours, no longer
⋆ must be active within a week of starting or your cats will be removed, pm me if you will be inactive
⋆ play as many cats as you can handle
⋆ realistic names, pelts, eyes, pictures, etc.
⋆ if you make a loner/kittypet, you have to create a clan cat
⋆ drama is encouraged, however don't make it so that every day is a fox attack.
⋆ forbidden romance is allowed!
⋆ LGBT+ is also allowed
⋆ keep genders even! there cannot be 10 toms and 3 she-cats, I will be strict on this!
⋆ there must be at least 3 more warriors than apprentices!
Last edited by .crossfire. on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 pm

name ⋆ ♂ /♀ ⋆ age ⋆ user

( leader 1/1 )
ravenstar ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 43 moons ⋆ .crossfire.

( deputy 1/1 )
rosethorn ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 39 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers

( medicine cat 1/1)
buttercuppetal ⋆ ⚲ ⋆ 29 moons ⋆ Gay-Lucifer

( medicine cat apprentice 1/1 )
fawnpaw ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 14 moons ⋆ Revan

( warriors 12/30 )
rosepelt ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 20 moons ⋆ .crossfire.
brokendawn ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 31 moons ⋆ Gay-Lucifer
tigerstorm ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 32 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers
goldenmist ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 39 moons ⋆ Omens in the Star's
snakestorm ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 39 moons ⋆ Omens in the Star's
pinetail ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 28 moons ⋆ Revan
rowenfang ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 17 moons ⋆ starga☡er
hawkflame ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 59 moons ⋆ starga☡er
suncloud ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 38 moons ⋆ starga☡er
moondust ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 30 moons ⋆ starga☡er
raccoonfur ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 29 moons ⋆ MoonlightTabby
hailclaw ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 32 moons ⋆ MoonlightTabby

( apprentices 5/5)
archpaw ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 10 moons ⋆ Gay-Lucifer
cinnamonpaw ⋆ ⚲ ⋆ 9 moons ⋆ Gay-Lucifer
rainpaw ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 6 moons ⋆ MoonlightTabby
eelpaw ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 13 moons ⋆ Omens in the Star's
riverpaw ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 12 moons ⋆ starga☡er

( queens 1/2 )
poppystep ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 18 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers

( kits 5/6 )
amberkit ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 0 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers
nightkit ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 0 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers
strawberrykit ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 0 moons ⋆ Gay-Lucifer
raspberrykit ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 0 moons ⋆ Gay-Lucifer
mothkit ⋆ ♀ ⋆ 0 moons ⋆ Revan

( elders 1/3 )
blackeyes ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 92 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers

( loners, kittypets 2/4 )
leto ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 64 moons ⋆ Omens in the Star's
lance ⋆ ♂ ⋆ 31 moons ⋆ Cats&Cucumbers
Last edited by .crossfire. on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

suncat likes ravenstar
moondust like tigerstorm
cat like cat
cat like cat
cat like cat
cat like cat
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
cat and cat like each other
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
cat and cat are mates
cat and cat are mates
cat and cat are mates
cat and cat are mates
cat and cat are mates
cat and cat are mates
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
rosepelt mentors rainpaw
brokendawn mentors eelpaw
tigerstorm mentors cinnamonpaw
goldenmist mentors riverpaw
suncloud mentors archpaw
cat mentors cat
Last edited by .crossfire. on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 pm

prey:
⋆ mice
⋆ voles
⋆ squirrels
⋆ varieties of fish
⋆ blackbirds
⋆ rabbit
⋆ robin
⋆ pigeons

predators:
⋆ fox
⋆ badger
⋆ beaver
⋆ dogs
⋆ venomous snakes
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:52 am

╔════════════╗
key:
inside roleplay
outside roleplay
death
ceremony
update
╚═════════════╝
Last edited by .crossfire. on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:25 am

ravenstar || leader || tags; open || location; den

the mouse was right there. he could smell it clear as day. it's small brown body looking plump. he licked his jaws and pounced. his eyes jolted awake and he let out a sigh of disappointment. "that would have been a good mouse." he mumbled to himself, realizing he wasn't in the warriors den. his black fur was ruffled from sleep, so he started to groom it. the faint scent of the former leader, raggedstar was still on the old moss. he hadn't been leader long, only six sunrises so it was a bit hard waking up in his best friends den. raggedstar was older than he, but he was the brother tat ravenstar never had. after his death, it struck him hard, but he tries not to let it affect him.

rosepelt || warrior || tags; open || location; clearing

the shecat was up at the break of dawn. she was a,ways the early bird. she sat there, lost in thought. her eyes closed to small slits. paws tucked under her soft chest, tail against her body. it had been moons since she has even seen her two legs, sometimes she misses them dearly. opening her eyes she shook her head, "I shouldn't think about them,"
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:59 am

Rosethorn | Deputy | She-cat | 32 moons
Tagged: Ravenstar
════════════════
Rosethorn had risen before the sun, and the small she-cat had spent a long time finding things to do with herself. She had finally gotten time to groom her fur (something she hadn't done in two sunrises ago), which was good, but after that, she had simply relieved Tigerstorm of his watch duty and waited for dawn to come. Finally, she could see the sun-rays peaking over the horizon, and she padded briskly up to Ravenstar's den. "Ravenstar?" She said by way of announcing her presence before immediately continuing into the den. A faint mumble reached her ears as she entered, but she paid it no mind, not wanting to intrude on his private thoughts. "Good morning." She greeted in her usual clipped, professional manner. "I was thinking perhaps you'd like to go on one of the patrols today? Perhaps hunting?" Despite her seemingly nearly-emotionless tone, she did worry for the well-being of the leader. He was a respectable cat, one she would, perhaps, almost consider to be among her few friends, and he had been so involved in organizing the clan after the loss of Raggedstar that, as far as she was aware, he hadn't been out of the camp since the late leader's passing.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:10 am

Fawnpaw // medicine cat apprentice // 14 moons // location: camp // tags: open
    Fawnpaw was busily sorting and counting herbs, as she had been most of the morning. She typically liked to make less work for Buttercuppetal when it was possible. "Not much chervil left," she noted in a mumble to herself. "Could use more comfrey too." Placing all the herbs neatly back into place, Fawnpaw backed away from the store padded out from the medicine cat's den. For the first time that morning, she surveyed the camp to see how her clanmates were doing.

Pinetail // warrior // 28 moons // location: camp // tags: open
    Pinetail parted his jaws into a wide yawn as he woke from a restful, dreamless sleep. He wasted little time stay in his nest before he shook the scraps from his pelt and headed out into the camp. Instinctively, his eyes darted toward the leader's den, where their new leader Ravenstar was likely still sleeping inside. Pinetail couldn't help but wonder how the newly appointed leader was handling his new responsibilities. When he spotted Rosethorn padding into the den, he flicked his ears in curiosity. Must've been talk about patrols.
Last edited by Revan on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:21 am

Goldenmist
39m - Lass - Warrior - Apprentice: Riverpaw - Tags: Open

It was dawn with the pale calico woke, her golden-amber eyes slowly snapping open. A soft purr left her throat, she'd give her apprentice; Riverpaw enough time to eat before she would even attempt to get either of them on a patrol. With a soft sigh the lass made her way out of the warriors den and over to the prey pile, picking out a Blackbird. Goldenmist then started to pad over to a nicely shaded part of camp and began to de-feather the blackbird as she waited for her elder sister awaken.

Eelpaw

13m - Lad - Mentor: Brokendawn - Tags: Poppystep

After Eelpaw's fall and the braking of his back left leg, the bi-colored tabby had a hard time getting a sleep at night. He'd also taken to waking up early because of even the slightest discomfort. So each morning he had woken up early he would make sure to get Poppystep or Blackeyes something to eat. This day, it seemed like Poppystep would be the lucky cat. The toms dark brown eyes sparkled as he limped over to the prey pile, nodding a greeting to those already there before picking up a plump rabbit. With a flick of his tail the lad began to pad over to the nursery, limping only slightly. He paused at the den's entrance then took a few steps in until his gaze landed on the queen. The lad smiled then limped over and gently dropped the rabbit at her paws.

Snakestorm
39m - Lass - Warrior - Apprentice: None - Tags: Open

Snakestorm's gaze darted around the warriors den as she woke, panting slightly. Mouse-brained Nightmares, I wish you would just go away. After letting out a hiss of annoyance the brown calico got up and quickly stretched her body letting out a yawn. She padded lazily out of the warrior den, her gaze solely on the prey pile before her gaze wandered around camp. It didn't take long for the tabby lass to find her sister, a soft smile made its way to the she-cats jaws. With a single twitch of an ear the slightly older feline started to pad over to the paler of the two sisters.

Leto
64m - Lad - Loner - tags: Open

He awoke cold and alone. Like normal. Leto's moss bed wasn't the best, when he had collected moss for the night it had been slightly damp. And now he was paying for it. He had though that he'd learned his lesson a few moons after he first started his journey but apparently not. Maybe he was just excited. After all he had heard of a clan that lived less than half a day's travel away. "All most there, you old badger. Just wait a bit longer." He murmured to him-self, before heaving him-self to his paws.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me