closed

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❂ . » ‵ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ || ᴛʀɪʙᴇ ʀᴘ || ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ.

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Dew That Falls On Cactus
»male»head guard»tags: Dark»

Letting out a huff of laughter he looked outside. “Well cooling down is one thing on my mind. Then I’ll probably take a group out on patrol. You?” He responded, making up his agenda as he spoke.

Adder That Crawls Over Sand
~female~elder~tags: Dassie~

Adder rolled over in her nest. The cooler air of the night seeped through her pelt and into her bones. The elder stretched gingerly, careful not to provoke stiff soreness. She lifted her head, looking over at Dassie. The She-cat started to groom herself. “Good morning/night.” She greeted in between licks.

Frost That Falls At Night
*male*kit*tags: Rock*

Frost puffed out his chest at Streak’s words. “Yea!” He agreed “Hear that, mama? I’m going to kill coyotes when I grow up!”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:05 pm

•Leopard That Prowls At Night•

Age; 23 Moons
Rank; Prey-Hunter
Mate; None yet
Crush; Moss On Smooth Rocks
Tagged; Open
Mentioned; N/A
Location; Camp

Leopard blinked one eye open, feeling the grogginess of sleep ever so slowly leaving her as she woke from her deep slumber. Sighing softly to herself, the brown she-cat slowly uncurled herself from the nest, slowly clambering to her paws. Small pieces of her nest clung to her fur, which was ruffled from sleep. Padding towards the entrance of the den, her long tail sweeping after her, she breathed softly as her paws traced the smooth sandstone that surrounded the tribe. Exiting the den, her sandy brown fur blended in with her surroundings. The she-cat sat down outside of it, her eyes taking in her surroundings briefly before she allowed herself to relax, taking time to groom herself as she waited for an opportunity to do something to arise.

•Shadow Of Hawk That Circles•

Age; 28 Moons
Rank; Guard
Mate; None yet
Crush; Open
Tagged; Open
Mentioned; N/A
Location; Camp

Hawk sat crouched near the entrance of the canyon that sheltered the tribe, his tail wrapped around his paws. He could feel the air cooling off rapidly as the sky outside darkened; he figured that cats would go hunt soon, and he was ready to perform his duty as a guard whenever necessary. The dark brown tabby tom could feel the edge of hunger appearing, yet he ignored the slight rumblings of his stomach. I wonder if I'll get to go on a patrol tonight, the tom wondered to himself. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, the tom resumed his previous position, his cold, distant blue eyes staring at the endless desert terrain beyond the camp.

•Raven That Flies In Canyon•

Age; 27 Moons
Rank; Guard, Kit-Mother
Mate; None yet
Crush; Open
Tagged; Streak, kits
Mentioned; N/A
Location; Den

Raven listened to Streak and Frost speaking, amusement glittering in her eyes. At the mention of coyotes however, the she-cat almost stiffened, worry fleeting over her eyes for a brief moment, at the mere thought of her kits growing up and fighting off predators. Shaking her head though, the dark pelted she-cat gave her kit a slightly tight smile. "Yes, I'm sure you will all grow up to be even stronger and braver then you are now." She purred softly, her eyes glittering proudly, with another slight shake of her head as she reminded herself that her kits wouldn't always be kits. She gave a thankful and respectful nod to Streak as the to-be backed out of the den. Carefully maneuvering herself around the still sleeping kits in the nest, she managed to get out, where she sighed quietly. Arching her back in a stretch, she took note again of the rapidly cooling temperature. Her sleeping kits should be waking soon, she figured, as the tribe grew more active. Padding over to Frost, she carefully and gently grasped her kit by the scruff, setting him down between her paws, and ignoring any protests that were made, as she began grooming him.

•Rock That Tumbles Down Cliff•

Age; 3 Moons
Rank; Kit
Mate; Too young
Crush; Open
Family; Raven, Frost, Spider, TBA
Tagged; Raven, Frost, Streak
Mentioned; N/A
Location; Den

As Rock sat besides the nest, the small tom didn't fail to notice his brothers eye roll that he figured was directed at him. He started to make some sarcastic comment, but when he saw his mother rise out of the nest, and start grooming Frost, he groaned unhappily as he could only hope he wasn't next.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukuna. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:24 am

Dassie on a Rock
♀ | 145 moons | Elder | No crush or mate | Mood: Hungry | Location: Elder’s Den | Tags: Adder

A grumble could be heard from her stomach a bit earlier than usual. It caused the feline to stir slightly and groaned in response to the protests. Dassie woke with a stretch of her old limbs. “Good evening.” She replied while turning her head look at Adder. “How did you sleep?” She too started to groom herself to remove any dirt or loose fur from her pelt. She wondered if there were any snakes in the prey pile. Snakes have been her favorite since she first ate one many moons ago.

Kobra in the Thicket
♂ | 30 moons | Hunter | Crush: Flower | Apprentice: Waves | Mood: Stubborn | Location: Den | Tags: Open

Kobra was awake however the tom stayed in the den. He wanted to keep hidden from those who might ask too many questions. Eventually, the tom would have to venture into his den but until that time came he remained. He gently licked a few injuries received from the clans most recent hunt. He flinched with a hiss as his rough tongue slid over the open wounds. Going to the healer popped into his head but Kobra immediately shook the thought from his mind. He wanted to avoid being alone with the she-cat at all costs. He knew she was best suited to deal with wounds of any type. Kobra tried to convince himself that he could take care of them on his own but deep down the tom knew.
sukuna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:29 pm

┌────────────────────────────┐

✿FLOWER ON MANY FIELDS✿
✿28 | Healer | Crush is planned | Busy | ♀✿
✿Flower is currently at the lake | Mists✿
└────────────────────────────┘

Flower closed her eyes and nodded with agreement to her leader."That seems the wisest and most sane thing to so" Flower meowed politely. She acknowledged his bristling fur with the raise of an eyebrow."You mustn't get yourself worked up about it. You could panic the clan, if it shrank any further, Mists" the she-cat meowed sternly. She stood up and shook her head."No, I can take it back. Thank you for your offer though" she meowed with a smile. Flower bent down and picked up the moss gently; carrying it between her front teeth.

┌────────────────────────────┐

➶MOSS ON SMOOTH ROCKS➶
➶30 | Guard | Crush is planned | Bored | ♂➶
➶Moss is currently at the top of a tree| No tags➶
└────────────────────────────┘

Moss stared at the sky. It was beautiful how the shades all mingled together. He watched the last glimpse of purple shade to the blackest of blue before he crawled his way down the trunk and to the ground. He padded quietly back to the cave. He greeted the cats at the prey pile before disappearing inside.

┌─────────────────────────────┐

♦WAVES ON BLUE OCEAN♦
♦10 | To-be | Crush is planned | Neutral | ♀♦
♦Waves is currently doing nothing | Armadillo, Scorpion♦
└─────────────────────────────┘

Waves chuckled with a smile."It's been....Very, warm?" he answered quietly."How about you?" he smiled. Waves watched with narrowed eyes as Scorpion walked up. He flicked his tail and meowed loud enough to be heard."Evening, Scorpion". Waves cocked his head when she snagged a bird. He snorted and clawed at a mouse.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 pm

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; annoyed | location; camp | rank; lead hunter |
| mate; TBD | age; 28 moons | apprentice; n/a |
| tags; open |

𝕏
Dark smiled, his nose twitching as he did.
"Patrol. Fresh kill pile... low." He said, swishing his tail towards the fresh kill pile where a few cats were gathered.
"Seems like it will be nice night." He mewed gently. Despite the heat, it would quickly get dark, and with it, would come the cold. He personally loved the darkness and freezing temperatures. It was much nicer than the sunshine and heat that the desert usually offered.

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; drowsy | location; camp | rank; to-be |
| crush; TBD | age; 8 moons | mentor; scorpion |
| tags; open |

𝕏
"Heh, indeed." The tom mumbled. He blinked drowsiness out of his eyes, using his paw to rub at his face.
"I hope tonight to a nice night. It's been way t-too warm." Armadillo mewed. He sniffed the air, but nothing but the scent of cat filled his jaws.
Hopefully I'll actually catch something this time. He loved hunting, but certainly wasn't the best at it. He needed to practice more, but that was hard to do when it was hot and sunny most of the time, and there was work to be done the other half of the time.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me