『 LIONCLAN | Brave & Bold | Accepting! 』

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 『 LIONCLAN | Brave & Bold | Accepting! 』

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:46 pm

JayStorm
Tom
Crush: SwanStream
Tags: AspenPaw, MintClaw
JayStorm sighed. he glanced over at the Apprentince quickly. "Well AspenPaw, just how hungry are you?" he said. he knew the cat wouldn't want to wait all day, and he really didn't see any others.... maybe heading back would be best... besides, he could bring Hawkstar the rabbit he had caught. He would probably appreciate it. he paused those thoughts, thinking of someone else who would be glad for food to be brought... he was lost in thought so he didn't even relize he was staring into space.

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:52 pm

MintClaw
Tom - Gay - Warrior - #JayStorm
MintClaw nodded to AspenPaw in greeting and turned to look at JayStorm, who looked a bit out of sorts. "You okay, JayStorm?" He asked, curious and slightly concerned by the look in the other toms eyes.

WormTail
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #SwanStream
WormTail's eyes lit up when SwanStream confessed to needing help. Usually whenever she asked cats if they needed help they turned her down, so to finally be of use was ecstatic to her. "I don't mind going out there with you! I actually know that place quite well." She meowed, her worm-like tail swaying in excitement. Well, half excitement, since even though she was glad to be of help, she wasn't exactly excited to visit the two-leg place again. Last time she was there she was kicked out of her home, and kicked out quite literally. Though there is a subtle enjoyment of being able to show her previous two-legs that she could survive in the wild, something she was positive they never expected her to do.

LichenPaw (Briar)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - #__
LichenPaw was in the apprentice den with MossPaw, trying to sleep since she too barely got an hour of sleep last night. Her paws twitched as she almost fell into unconsciousness, but was ripped out by the sound of movement outside of the den. She growled to herself and flipped over, deciding to wait for her mentor to come grab her instead of trying to sleep.

MossPaw (Cloud)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #RyePaw
MossPaw's eyes started to gleam when RyePaw suggested sneaking out of camp to hunt. He also started to laugh softly when he said that he'd leave him behind if any trouble were to happen. "Don't worry about it. I'll gladly be fox food for you should the time arise," He joked, half serious half not. "Besides, my fur is like wool, it'll probably get caught in their teeth and slow them down." The tom winked, a grin on his face. His fur was rather wooly, very similar to a sheep, with unruly curls and a thickness that would suffocate the weak. MossPaw just figured that if it got stuck in his teeth every time he groomed himself, it'd be a nuisance to a predator as well.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 am

JayStorm
Tom
Crush: SwanStream
Tags:Minclaw, AspenPaw
JayStorm shook his fur as the other cat spoke. he's made up his mind. "Im fine." he looked at AspenPaw and meowed, "Gather your fresh kill. we'll bring this to camp, and come back to get the others after words." he finished, looking in MintClaws direction for his approval.

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:37 am

MintClaw
Tom - Gay - Warrior - #JayStorm, AspenPaw
MintClaw stood and stretched before picking up his pile of killed prey and padding off in the direction of camp. He paused after a bit and looked behind him to make sure AspenPaw and JayStorm were following him, not wanting to leave them behind.

WormTail
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #SwanStream
WormTail's eyes lit up when SwanStream confessed to needing help. Usually whenever she asked cats if they needed help they turned her down, so to finally be of use was ecstatic to her. "I don't mind going out there with you! I actually know that place quite well." She meowed, her worm-like tail swaying in excitement. Well, half excitement, since even though she was glad to be of help, she wasn't exactly excited to visit the two-leg place again. Last time she was there she was kicked out of her home, and kicked out quite literally. Though there is a subtle enjoyment of being able to show her previous two-legs that she could survive in the wild, something she was positive they never expected her to do.

LichenPaw (Briar)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - #__
LichenPaw was in the apprentice den with MossPaw, trying to sleep since she too barely got an hour of sleep last night. Her paws twitched as she almost fell into unconsciousness, but was ripped out by the sound of movement outside of the den. She growled to herself and flipped over, deciding to wait for her mentor to come grab her instead of trying to sleep.

MossPaw (Cloud)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #RyePaw
MossPaw's eyes started to gleam when RyePaw suggested sneaking out of camp to hunt. He also started to laugh softly when he said that he'd leave him behind if any trouble were to happen. "Don't worry about it. I'll gladly be fox food for you should the time arise," He joked, half serious half not. "Besides, my fur is like wool, it'll probably get caught in their teeth and slow them down." The tom winked, a grin on his face. His fur was rather wooly, very similar to a sheep, with unruly curls and a thickness that would suffocate the weak. MossPaw just figured that if it got stuck in his teeth every time he groomed himself, it'd be a nuisance to a predator as well.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 am

JayStorm
Tom
Crush:SwanStream
Tags: MintClaw AspenPaw
JayStorm quickly lifted up his rabbit and Squirrel. taking one last glance around the area, before padding towards camp, with ficl of his tail for the others to follow. He kept hisbears perked, hearing for anything other than the three cats.

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:41 am

Pup

Pup luckily had managed to avoid bumping into any more of the clan cats as he fled from their territory. He reached the border by the twolegplace, and stood gasping outside of it, flopping to the ground.
He rested for a moment, dipping into the stream once more to cool down, then, looking wistfully back to the forest, moved into a nearby bush, crouching down in a frozen hunters crouch. He wasn't fast, and hadn't ever been around cats enough to learn to move quietly enough to catch the skittish prey by the twolegplace, but he did have one thing going for him- he was extremely patient.
He waited in the bush for any unsuspecting prey to pass, knowing that it might still be hours before he found anything.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me