Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She still looked around the clearning with a amused look at her face "yeah, There could be more this kind of days or moments" she meowed turning to Ravenwing "I hope you liked it?" she meowed watching the Place where she dropped the prey.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He stopped near the camp entrance, watching around the clearning for either Softstar or the deputy Smokefur "Yes, but I think we needs to wait...I don't see Softstar or the clan deputy..." he meowed sitting down looking to the loners "You two better stay here with us, as long either of them returns or just show up" he meowed landing his tail over his paws.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She walked next to her borther and watched the clearning as well, not seeing the hight ranked cats or not even the Softstar's mate Lupinshadow, sighing she flicked her tail "Myabe I could go to ask someone , If they know where the leader or the deputy goed to?" she meowed turning to see her Brother.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She looked at the two apprentices then toward the preys they've catched so far "Yes, we had a lots of luck It seems..." she meowed "maybe we hunted enought for now" she meowed flicking her ears toward some birds which was singing above the tree.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He nodded to the deputy "So do we all hope, good leader is good for the clan, bad leader....just brings caos around the clan anyone else" he meowed looking toward some bushes which was being moving.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:21 am

“I don’t want to cause chaos. I want the clan to be safe.” Smokefur meowed, watching the bushes.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:18 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Fresh kill pile/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw turned to the cats."Yeah i also think we have hunted enof today". Fernpaw agreed as she looked at the sky as she thought of what else was on her schedule.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Nursery/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart had no luck finding lillykit."She was here were did she go"? Darkheart said as he flicked his tail sniffing the air."Ill just put this here". Darkheart dropped the moss ball in the Nursery and began to walk to the exit.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Fresh kill pile/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Fernpaw
Darkpaw sat down next to Fernpaw."Yeah i think were good with food". Darkpaw said wall glancing at the pile making sure it looked good."Welp im gonna take a nap". Darkpaw stood up and began to walk away.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger looked back at Wagtailclaw as they sat down looking at them."So were just gonna sit here until the higer rank cats come over"? Tiger said as his tail hit the ground."Or atleast until they come back with a high rank cat". Tiger turned to Mittens."Well this is gonna take a bit right"? He said quietly to Mittens. Tiger turned back to the cats abd waited for a high rank to come.

Mittens/She cat/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Tiger
Mittens sat there quietly."Do you think the high rank wouldnt trust us"? Mittens said turning her head to the cats."Probably". Mittens said back to Tiger."Im nervouse and exited". Mittens said as she swung her tail over her paws.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags: Larkpaw and Diablo
Starclaw walked along keeping quiet and just listening to their conversation and then she suddenly meowed, "Do you know if you are going to be able to hunt again Larkpaw?" Starclaw knew in her heart that it would probably not be possible but she kind of hoped that everyone would be able to be healed from the fight but...she did not know.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 pm

𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓌-𝒯𝑜𝓂-𝟣𝟥 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓅𝒶𝓌

Branchpaw shook his head. "Oh no, they are all nice! Well, we don't exactly get along all the time though. But they aren't really mean. What was it like in a group with mean cats? Is that why you're here? Did you leave them?" He meowed. He acknowledged the other cat now with them, assuming him to be Fallen's brother.

𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌-𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝒸𝒶𝓉-𝟤𝟫 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒
Mouseclaw nodded. "I can smell a fox, I think it's chasing Branchpaw."

𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓉- 𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝓀𝒾𝓉-𝟣 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

Pinekit was dreaming peacefully in the nursery, dreaming of being clan leader.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo, StarClaw
LarkPaw smiled at StarClaw, trying to keep both her and his hopes up. "Hopefully soon, if my leg ever heals," he meowed, flashing a toothy grin and laughing softly. "I'll be a warrior before you know it!"

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Echo saw BranchPaw and Fallen walk by. He jumped down and greeted them, Fallen nodding towards him before conversing with BranchPaw. Echo hung around at the back, watching out for the fox.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
"That's good!" Fallen meowed, smiling at BranchPaw. "I never knew of a large group of cats that weren't mean to each other. That why Echo and I have been alone for a while, we cannot find anyone to keep us company that doesn't want to hurt others." They slowly began to frown, thinking back from the group they were in before.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Middle of camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart walked out of the nursery bored."Not really much to do". Darkheart looked at the sky as it got slightly darker."hmm its getting late". Darkheart saw some cats come into camp."Welp some people returning". Darkheart laid down and looked at the sky.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/In a bush/Crush:Dead/Mate:Unkonwn/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slept in a bush feeling slight pain in her sleep.

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Fresh kill pile/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Darkpaw
Fernpaw turned to the cats."Yeah i also think we have hunted enof today". Fernpaw agreed as she looked at the sky as she thought of what else was on her schedule.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Fresh kill pile/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw,Fernpaw
Darkpaw sat down next to Fernpaw."Yeah i think were good with food". Darkpaw said wall glancing at the pile making sure it looked good."Welp im gonna take a nap". Darkpaw stood up and began to walk away.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger looked back at Wagtailclaw as they sat down looking at them."So were just gonna sit here until the higer rank cats come over"? Tiger said as his tail hit the ground."Or atleast until they come back with a high rank cat". Tiger turned to Mittens."Well this is gonna take a bit right"? He said quietly to Mittens. Tiger turned back to the cats abd waited for a high rank to come.

Mittens/She cat/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Tiger
Mittens sat there quietly."Do you think the high rank wouldnt trust us"? Mittens said turning her head to the cats."Probably". Mittens said back to Tiger."Im nervouse and exited". Mittens said as she swung her tail over her paws.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:11 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags: Larkpaw and Diablo
"Well even if your leg does not heal and Softstar does not give you your warrior name, I will be very unhappy. You deserve your warrior name even if you are injured." Starclaw meowed softly getting a little louder near the end. "Well I think that I should go hunting. Do you guys want to join me?" Starclaw meowed at a normal voice.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:17 am

Chestnutberry - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ravenwing

- She still looked around the clearning with a amused look at her face "yeah, There could be more this kind of days or moments" she meowed turning to Ravenwing "I hope you liked it?" she meowed watching the Place where she dropped the prey.

Wagtailclaw - tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- He nodded "yes we needs to wait for now" he meowed sighing 'but how long?' he thought looking around the clearning.

Jackdawnfrost - she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Tiger, Mittens

- She looked at Mittens "Hmm, no they could not trust you for start, but you needs to make them trust you" she meowed smilling to the she-loner, then looekd back at her Brother and the clearning.

Waterlilypaw - she - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Fernpaw, Darkpaw

- She nodded turning to pick her catched preys and follwoed the others toward back to the camp.

Seaweedpaw - tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Smokefur

-He flicked his ears as she sniffed the air, noticing a little odd smell coming to that bush, watching it for a moment he noticed some little animal inside there "Ohh Hedgehog? Do we hunt those animals?" he meowed suddently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Going to camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw smiled as she looked at the pile one last time."Its getting late". Fernpaw said quietly as she began to trot away."Alright than Darkpaw". Fernpaw said as she watched him go by the apprentice den."So Waterlillypaw is there anything else that you want to do". Fernpaw said as she sprinted next to them.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Middle of camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart laid there studying the sky."Wow i never noticed how pretty the sky is until now". Darkheart watched the clouds start to slightly fade as it got darker.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/By apprentice den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Darkpaw walked off twards the apprentice den."Man hunting made me tired". Darkpaw said as he got closer to the den.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/In a bush/Crush:Dead/Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slept soundly not noticing the slight pain.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/at camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger sat there getting impatient."Sitting here sitting here sitting wait for a cat to come". Tiger said in a singing tone as he waited."Im pretty sure well be here all day". Tiger complained he looked around the clearing wondering if they could evan see them.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw,Tiger
Mittens turned to the cat as they answer d her question."Huh like it make seance for them not to trust us at first". Mittens said as she sat up straight."Like i wouldn't trust a cat that just came from the woods wanting to join". Mittens looked around tring to see if any high ranks are close by.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me