1 x 1 sparkle

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 sparkle

Postby lavender moon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:14 am

The young, blue eyed loner walked around the boarder waiting for something to happen. For the clan tom to come.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:22 am

"Alright Bearsnarl, you said you wanted a patrol so, go ahead." Weaselstar spoke her the younger warrior as they were talking to their friend Lightfern. "Good luck Bearsnarl!" The medicine cat purred out. "It's not like I'm going on a dangerous mission or anything. Just checking the border." The cat snapped back with a small sigh. "I'm just saying it anyways." She replied back. "Thanks Lightfern. I'll see you later okay?" They replied before dashing off out of camp. Now outside and into the territory, Bearsnarl wondered around to the border before they took a few deep breaths and sniffed around. They remarked any fainted borders and also kept on alert for any new scent or stake scent. Nothing yet and they were about to get going until smelling something. Bearsnarl looked around before they raced off to the new scent. Eventually reaching it, the cat was greeted to a she cat just wondering around. "Um excuse me but you're very close to the border." Bearsnarl informed the new she cat.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:41 am

The young cat stopped and looked at him. "I'm sorry... I'm looking for my family... have you seen them? A shecat and a tom. They left while I was sleeping and I can't find them anymore.. " she explains in a hushed voice
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:40 pm

"No I haven't. I would like to help but I'm not supposed to be talking to you outsiders." Bearsnarl responded back. "I mean I'll be looking in my territory for them. You just can't cross into here. Clan orders." They added on. They were a bit harsh but that was Bearsnarl in general. He was quite loyal to his clan and followed orders and rules very well.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 pm

The skinny yet still beautiful young shecat nodded. "Do you know of any place I could find shelter and prey? I've been travelling for 4 moons now . " She stayed back from the scent of the clan staying respectful of the line.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 pm

"Well uh... my clan could provide you some shelter. Again I'm not supposed to be doing this but come on, maybe my clan will let you take shelter for a few days." Bearsnarl responded before motioning that she could enter the territory. Would their clan be angry? Maybe but they were doing what was right.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:14 am

She hesitated before following the tom quickly. It was cold and she was freezing even with her soft, flowing pelt. She stayed quiet until they reached the camp.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 am

Bearsnarl entered the camp before immediately being greeted by their leader. Did she smell the new scent of this she cat? "And who may this be Bearsnarl?" She asked the cat with a stern look. It was always quite funny really. Weaselstar seemed to want to be all stern and tough but she was quite emotional and clingy. "Just some she cat saying she wants to find her family and needs some shelter because it's been moons." They explained. "Hm... okay I guess. What is your name?" She replied before turning to face the new arrival. Bearsnarl looked behind the leader seeing Lightfern glancing over panicked. Though the medicine cat quickly looked away after catching her friend watching her.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:03 am

"I am Fawn. My mother went missing moons ago and my father up and left a moon ago while I was asleep. His scent went in this direction. His name is TIger. He's a very large tabby tom." She explained quickly and with a respectful voice and look because she understood this was a leader she was talking to. Her coat was shining yet her bones showed through the soft beautiful fur. However her blue eyes were still as bright as crystals.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items