MapleClan {Warrior's Hope//Accepting Currently}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby beeb » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:19 am

cloudnose / male / warrior.
    tags ━ specklemask.

he thought about it for a second. "well, we could. i don't know if anyone else is awake enough to go on a patrol yet, though." he looked up at where specklemask was looking, but quickly realized she wasn't looking at anything in particular and turned his head back to the she-cat. "we could probably go on our own, but two cats might not be the best idea if we run into anything."
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MapleClan {Warrior's Hope//Accepting Currently}

Postby Binx_It » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:26 pm

OakStar
——————————————————————————————
// Tom // 31 Moons // Leader // Crush: Non
// Apprentice: Non // // Location: Camp // Tags: Open //

OakStar watched as his deputy made quick work with the patrols, well then what else is needed? He thought glancing around, he sat silently deep in thought as he gazed over the clan.

ShadowStep
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non

ShadowStep crouched down seeing a field mouse, he crawled close ever so quiet. With one swift move he had the mouse in his jaws, he stood fully up his prize in teeth. "Well then I say it time to ahead back!" He cooed to himself happily with his catch.

JaggedEar
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non

Jagged Ear tossed an turned in his sleep, "no mom five more minutes!" He mewed in his sleep as the sunlight began hitting hi face, he batted at it before placing his paws over his muzzle.

DappledGaze
// She~Cat // 29 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non

DappledGaze shook her head at EmberStreams words, how could she let go of something so painful? Her own brother.... She shook the thought away making her way to the edges of camp need some space from her clanmates.

EmberStream
// She~Cat // 27 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non
// Apprentice: CinderPaw // // Location: Camp
// Tags: GoldenMist, CinderPaw //

EmberStream sighed, "JaggedEar is sleeping in gain right?" She meowed standing to her paws. "Alright, alright I'll lead the patrol." She let out another sigh this was the normal situation for her, she glanced around looking for CinderPaw. Spotting her young apprentice she walked over, "CinderPaw!" She mewed, "be prepared we'll be heading out on the border patrol here soon." She said to CinderPaw.

MothPaw ♒
// She~Cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Non

MothPaw finnally awaking from her sweet dream, opened her eyes as sunlight poored into the apprentice den. "Tssk, this stupid sunlight...." She mewed rolling onto her belly, she stood to her paws with a yawn an a stretch. She padded out of the den letting the sun hit her fur, she took a deep breath. "Fresh air..." She mewed with another yawn.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:13 pm

EARTHCLAW ♂
medicine cat - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Starlingpaw - crush: Wrenflight, Silverpaw, Starlingpaw

Tail flicking the handsome reddish brown abyssian was being clearning the herb den, so focused to his job that he didn't noticed the time running, making the last leaves to the pile he sighed 'all done' he thought turning to leave the herb den, when noticed the half of the clan being already up. He shook his head embrassedöy when noticed his apprentice alredy being with Wrenflight and Silverpaw "Oops, I hope I din't miss anything?" he meowed padding closer to the three medicine cats.

OCEANBLAZE ♀
warrior - 26 - sexuality: hetero - apprenice: Beepaw - crush: Oakstar - tags: Oakstar

She watched the clearning for awhile, she didn't see her apprentice Beepaw just yet, but it was pretty early anyways so if the young cat was still sleeping she could let her sleep little bit longer. Flicking her ears she stood up and walked toward the leader, bowing her head as a greeting when she approved him "Good Morning Oakstar, thinking of the patrols?" she meowed flickign her tail as she sat down next to him.

BURNFLAME ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Eelpaw - crush: open - tags: open

He sat near the Warriors den entrance grooming his pelt as he looked around the clearning, seeing his apprentice Eelpaw sitting there talking with Cinderpaw. Sighing he scretched his legs and looked toward Sparrowpaw his brothers apprentice, the grown tom always needed to be better for almost anything, even when it's comes to his apprentice. Sometimes he was hoping that Rockstone didn't train Sparrowpaw way too much, because that could not be good to the young tom.

ROCKSTONE ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Sparrowpaw - crush: open - tags: open

He walked around the clearning like a nervous rabbit, who didn't know where to go or what do to. Sighing she murmured something as he walked past the apprenticed den, looking for his apprentice Sparrowpaw to show up for todays trainings 'What is that mousebrain is doing? what makes he take so long?' he thought lashing his tail side to side unpatiently.

WINDPAW (Windstream) ♀
Apprenice - 10 - sexuality: hetero - mentor: Cloudnose - crush: Blazepaw - tags: Mothpaw

She clared around the clearning either for her mentor Cloudnose or something else. Yawning she shaked her pelt, noticing the Mothpaw there alone, tail flicking she walked to her "Hello, Mothpaw" she meowed smilling sweetly "Did you sleep well?" she meowed looking the other she-cat.

CACTUSPAW (Cactusspike) ♂
Apprentice - 8 - sexuality: Bi (toms) - mentor: Mudface - crush: open - tags: open

He sat near the apprentices den entrance, grooming his messy furred tail, which just didn't seem to be enought for his fur to get down, so he didn't being seen like he was got a thundershock all the times. Sighing he gived up to vlearn his fur and scanned around to see what the other apprentices was doing there.

SNOWHEART ♀
Queen - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: n/a - kits: Crystalkit, Flakekit - crush: open - tags: open

She is currently sleeping at the nursery, her kits was being born a day ago and she was still pretty tired to do anything. She just curled to a tight ball, not too tight thought so she could not hurt her newlyborn kits Crystalkit and Flakekit.

FLAKEKIT (Flakeheart) ♀
Kit - Newborn - sexuality: ? - apprentice: n/a - mother: Snowheart - crush: n/a - tags: none

She is sleeping next to her sister Crystalkit and her mother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:31 am

SheepSong
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #SnakeStorm
"Sounds like a plan to me!" SheepSong mewed, purring. He was glad he got to talk to SnakeStorm and hang out with her. The tom was usually always by himself, so to have someone actually want to hang out with him instead of doing it to be nice was a nice feeling in his stomach.

SpeckleMask
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #CloudNose
SpeckleMask closed her eyes as he thought, humming softly to herself. Cats were slowly starting to wake up now, and it was true that two cats versus a predator wouldn't be too grand, but she never really had problems in the territory when she does her morning hunts, so two wouldn't be too bad, right? "Well, lets just say the choice is up to you!" She purred, flashing CloudNose a bright smile.

BatPaw (Flame)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
BatPaw hung out in the apprentice den, half asleep. He wanted to get up and go outside, but his paws weren't quite awake yet and he'd fall over every time he'd try.

StarlingPaw (Talon)
She-cat - Bisexual - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #WrenFlight, SilverPaw
"Good morning, EarthClaw!" StarlingPaw greeted cheerfully when he approached. Her fluffy, squirrel-like tail stood straight up as she talked with her mentor. "WrenFlight, SilverPaw, and I were just going to go restock our herbs if that's okay. I could always stay behind with you if you need me," she meowed, looking at him with kind and youthful eyes.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:12 pm

OakStar ♂
// Tom // 31 Moons // Leader // Crush: Non
// Apprentice: Non // // Location: Camp // Tags: OceanBlaze //

OakStar turned hearing a voice, his ear flicked lightly. "Oh OceanBlaze." He nodded, "I was but it seems as though GoldenMist made quick work of the patrols." He spoke sitting down, his fluffy tail patting the ground slightly.

ShadowStep ♂
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non
// Apprentice: Non // // Location: Camp // Tags: open //

ShadowStep began to make his way twoards the camp, his tail flicking proudly. He made his way back to camp, and placed the field mouse in the fresh kill pile.

JaggedEar ♂
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non

Jagged Ear tossed an turned in his sleep, "no mom five more minutes!" He mewed in his sleep as the sunlight began hitting hi face, he batted at it before placing his paws over his muzzle.

DappledGaze ♀
// She~Cat // 29 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non

DappledGaze shook her head at EmberStreams words, how could she let go of something so painful? Her own brother.... She shook the thought away making her way to the edges of camp need some space from her clanmates.

EmberStream ♀
// She~Cat // 27 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Non
// Apprentice: CinderPaw // // Location: Camp
// Tags: GoldenMist, CinderPaw //

EmberStream sighed, "JaggedEar is sleeping in gain right?" She meowed standing to her paws. "Alright, alright I'll lead the patrol." She let out another sigh this was the normal situation for her, she glanced around looking for CinderPaw. Spotting her young apprentice she walked over, "CinderPaw!" She mewed, "be prepared we'll be heading out on the border patrol here soon." She said to CinderPaw.

MothPaw ♀
// She~Cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Non

MothPaw turned a light smile on her face, she nodded. "Hello WindPaw, I slept well an you?" She asked the she cat curiously tilting her head ears falling to the side.

CrystalKit ♀
🐾 She~Cat 🐾 0 Moons 🐾 Kit 🐾 Crush: Non 🐾
🐾 Mother: SnowHeart 🐾 Location: Nursery 🐾 Tags: Family 🐾

The tiny newborn kit rolled in her sleep, she nudged her muzzle around. Then verting back to peacfully dreaming in her sleep, without any knowledge of the whole world around her.
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudfinger » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:39 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~CINDERPAW~
Female | 12 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Emberstream | Tagged: Eelpaw, Emberstream

Cinderpaw smiled at Eelpaw. "That's a shame. Watching you pull dangerous and idiotic stunts is the only entertainment I get all day. What's the point in hanging out with you if you're going to start acting like a normal cat?" she joked. Upon hearing her mentor call her name, she reluctantly tore herself away from Eelpaw. "See you later! If you're going to do anything stupid, tell me so I can join you!" she called to him over her shoulder. Turning to Emberstream, she mewed, "Who else is going on the patrol?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~FUNGUSFUR~
Male | 59 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged:

Fungusfur dragged himself out of his nest, leaving his pelt a mess of fur and moss. He blinked in the sunlight, eyeing the camp with his one good eye. Still needing some time to adjust to waking up, he stayed to the side of the camp, finally giving his pelt a needed grooming.

~STREAKPAW~
Male | 6 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Snowstorm | Tagged: Blackpaw

Streakpaw finally awoke with a start. Looking around the den in a sleepy daze, he suddenly realized how empty the apprentice den was. He immediately forced himself up and was about to search for his mentor when he noticed Blackpaw still asleep in his nest. Grinning mischievously, he dropped into a crouch, slowly creeping towards the tom. With a wild war-cry, Streakpaw pounced right on top of the older and larger apprentice, quickly scrambling out of the den before he could be caught.

~ELMLEAF~
Female | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged: Iceshade

Elmleaf nodded, trying to hide how pleased she was by Iceshade's answer. "Great," she replied coolly. "Speaking of Riverpaw, do you know where she is?" She said this with a slight smile, finding it amusing and slightly frustrating that Iceshade had been assigned an apprentice before she had yet seemed to be the least responsible mentor in the world. Sure, there was no denying his great skill as a warrior, but he didn't seem to have any interest in keeping track of the younger cat.

~WRENFLIGHT~
Female | 27 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tagged: Starlingpaw, Silverpaw, Earthclaw

Wrenflight rolled her eyes at the tom. "Are your ears full of fluff?" she teased, "I just told you I'm taking Silverpaw and Stralingpaw to gather more herbs. Seeing as you're actually awake, you are welcome to join us. Unless you already had plans for Starlingpaw," she added, flicking her tail toward the younger she-cat.
Last edited by cloudfinger on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudfinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Blazepaw awoke with a small yawn, his gaze reflecting the drowsiness he felt. However he made no move to return to the comforts of sleep and instead sat up, turning to groom his fur. He then rose to his paws and slipped out of the den, taking note that his sister was awake.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Dappleblaze yawned and padded out of the warriors' den. His amber eyes scanning the camp. Dappleblaze didn't really know what he wanted to do at the moment so her just sat down and groomed his pelt.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 am

EARTHCLAW ♂
medicine cat - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Starlingpaw - crush: Wrenflight, Silverpaw, Starlingpaw

He gived the other medicine cat a small playful smirk, before he looked around the clearning then his apprentice and other two cats "You can go to get some herbs, but I will stay here, I think it better if even one medicine cats stays at the camp, if something happens...you never know" he meowed gently, looking at Starlingpaw "Just go with them" he meowed to the younger cat.

OCEANBLAZE ♀
warrior - 26 - sexuality: hetero - apprenice: Beepaw - crush: Oakstar - tags: Oakstar

She looked toward the Goldenmist as the deputy worked with the patrols "I see, so how about you?" she meowed questioinin the tom cat, with a gently smile on her face.

BURNFLAME ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Eelpaw - crush: open - tags: Dappleblaze

He sighing watched as his Brother was walking circle there, waiting for his apprentice to awaken 'what a mousebrain' he thoguht shaking his head noticing the tom who just walked out of the Warriors den "Good Morning Dappleblaze, are you busy? Do you want to go hunting with me?" he meowed padding closer to the other warrior.

ROCKSTONE ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Sparrowpaw - crush: open - tags: open

He walked around the clearning like a nervous rabbit, who didn't know where to go or what do to. Sighing she murmured something as he walked past the apprenticed den, looking for his apprentice Sparrowpaw to show up for todays trainings 'What is that mousebrain is doing? what makes he take so long?' he thought lashing his tail side to side unpatiently.

WINDPAW (Windstream) ♀
Apprenice - 10 - sexuality: hetero - mentor: Cloudnose - crush: Blazepaw - tags: Mothpaw

She smilled at the she-cat "well yeah I sleeped like a little kit" she meowed scanning around the clearning when noticed the hadsome tom Blazepaw walking out of the apprentices den. Sighing deeply she looked at her paws nervously "so are you waiting for you mentor? maybe we could join one of the ptrols if we ask?" she meowed looking at the she-cat

CACTUSPAW (Cactusspike) ♂
Apprentice - 8 - sexuality: Bi (toms) - mentor: Mudface - crush: open - tags: Batpaw, Steakpaw

He smiled when he noticed what Streakpaw did to Batpaw, to wake him up "Oh Streakpaw that was not nice to do with your denmate" he meowed loudly when the other apprentice run away from the apprentices den.

SNOWHEART ♀
Queen - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: n/a - kits: Crystalkit, Flakekit - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning she stood up and scretched her tired legs, carefully so she didn't wake her two little furballs. Shaking her white pelt she looked around the nursery for her still sleeping two denmates and their kits.

FLAKEKIT (Flakeheart) ♀
Kit - Newborn - sexuality: ? - apprentice: n/a - mother: Snowheart - crush: n/a - tags: none

She is sleeping next to her sister Crystalkit and her mother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:02 am

Dappleblaze looked over to where Burnflame was. "Sure, I'll go hunting with you." Dappleblaze meowed to the tom. He stood up and asked. "Is anyone else coming with us?"
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me