MapleClan {Warrior's Hope//Accepting Currently}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MapleClan {Warrior's Hope//Accepting Currently}

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am

SheepSong
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #SnakeStorm
"I'm doing fine, territory has some extra debris everywhere for some reason so I'm a little frustrated from my morning hunt, but all is well." SheepSong meowed, smiling at the she-cat before him as she looked at the rabbit he had brought in. "Go ahead and take it, I may have only brought one but it sure is a fat one."

SpeckleMask
She-cat - Pamsexual - Warrior - #CloudNose
SpeckleMask purred when CloudNose responded to her and stood up straight, leaving some of her fur ungroomed. "I'm fine! Just woke up. Had a late night last night but otherwise I'm doing well." She responded to his question, curling her tail around her paws delicately. "How about you? How are you? How was your night?"

BatPaw (Flame)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
BatPaw hung out in the apprentice den, half asleep. He wanted to get up and go outside, but his paws weren't quite awake yet and he'd fall over every time he'd try.
[/quote]

StarlingPaw (Talon)
She-cat - Bisexual - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #WrenFlight, SilverPaw
StarlingPaw smiled and nodded to SilverPaw in acknowledgement. "Good morning, SilverPaw," the orange tabby she-cat greeted, cleaning and tidying up the herb stock as she was done nit-picking the stock and its quality. She looked to WrenFlight inquisitively, wondering if she did okay and if it was fine if her and the other medicine cat apprentice were to go out in search of more herbs.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:04 am

cloudnose / male / warrior.
    tags ━ specklemask.

"ah, that's good!" he said cheerfully. "i'm doing great! i slept well, but i didn't wake up very long ago either. in fact i probably slept in later than i should've," cloudnose chuckled between sentences. "i suppose i'm just waiting for the day to get started, for the daily activities to begin and such." he looked around at the other cats. not to his surprise, some still seemed half-asleep.
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:18 am

Goldenmist
39m - Female - Deputy - Apprentice: Mothpaw - Tags: Emberstream

The pale calico woke slowly with a yawn, giving her head a shake the feline stood up and stretched before leaving the warriors den. She glanced around camp, realizing that Jaggedear was no where to be seen. A soft scowl formed on her face, she had wanted the tom to lead the northern border patrol today. Heaving a sigh Goldenmist re-arranged things in her mind. She padded over to Emberstream and mewed," Emberstream, I need you to lead the northern border patrol. Take your apprentice and two other cats."

Eelpaw
14m - Male - Apprentice - Mentor: Burnflame - Tags: Cinderpaw

The tom paused his grooming as his brown ears picked up the sound of Cinderpaw's voice he turned to face her and snickered," Morning Cinderpaw. You sleep well?" He gave the younger she-cat a playful nudge, then mewed," I should be returning to my apprentice duties today. If our mentor's allow it, we should go hunting. or at least do something to celebrate the fact that I'm no longer stuck in the medicine cat den.

Snakestorm
39m - Female - Warrior - Apprentice: none - Tags: Sheepsong

She gave a shake of her head, then mewed," That's annoying, maybe a patrol should be sent out to clear away the debris." Snakestorm again looked at the rabbit then said," I way be hungry, but I don't think I could finish it. Though I think the queens would appreciate it." Some cats with-in the clan thought Snakestorm was a bit grumpy, or cold-hearted, and at times, she was. But in her defense, you'd think that any cat that got woken up for a dawn border patrol would be grumpy when they'd done a dusk border patrol.

Leto
64m - Male - Loner - N/A - Tags: Open

-this old man is sleeping in. He's currently under a bush, just inside the border.-
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 am

Silverpaw
She-cat-Medicine Cat Apprentice-tags: WrenFlight, Starlingpaw
Nodding back at the apprentice, Silverpaw slipped past Starlingpaw and Wrenflight to look at the herbs that were running low. Coming back Silverpaw meowed, "We are running low on horsetail. Me and Starlingpaw could grab it as we go into the forest." She hoped the mentor will say yes but they never knew.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:25 am

SheepSong
SheepSong nodded, agreeing with all that SnakeStorm had said. "It sure does make hunting more difficult. I'll talk to someone about it later," he said, sitting down and yawning. "I'm sure the Queens would appreciate it indeed. Good thinking, SnakeStorm," the tom purred as he thought about how he should've thought about that. After all, Queens, Kits, and Elders come first. How could he have forgotten?

SpeckleMask
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #CloudNose
SpeckleMask yawned and twisted her neck to the side to pop some of her joints, purring as the pops of air in her joints satisfied her. "I'm hoping I get put on a patrol, to be honest. I want to go hunting, or do some training, or something." She meowed, looking around too to see if any action was taking place in camp. Everyone still seemed to be waking up, though.

BatPaw (Flame)
BatPaw hung out in the apprentice den, half asleep. He wanted to get up and go outside, but his paws weren't quite awake yet and he'd fall over every time he'd try.

StarlingPaw (Talon)
StarlingPaw smiled and nodded to SilverPaw in acknowledgement. "Good morning, SilverPaw," the orange tabby she-cat greeted, cleaning and tidying up the herb stock as she was done nit-picking the stock and its quality. She looked to WrenFlight inquisitively, wondering if she did okay and if it was fine if her and the other medicine cat apprentice were to go out in search of more herbs.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:14 am

cloudnose / male / warrior.
    tags ━ specklemask.

cloudnose nodded in agreement. "anything to get out of camp for a bit. it feels like the last time i got to explore was moons ago." the tom licked his paw and rubbed it against his ear. "maybe oakstar will send out a few more patrols and hunting parties than usual. or, at least, larger ones." he flexed his claws, almost as though pretending to latch onto a piece of prey.
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudfinger » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:26 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~CINDERPAW~
Female | 12 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Emberstream | Tagged: Eelpaw

Cinderpaw purred. "You know if there's one thing I'm good at, it's sleeping!" she meowed. She then glanced at Eelpaw's leg. "I can't believe you're actually excited to to get back to work. Remember when I got a nasty case of whitecough and couldn't leave the den for a week? It was the best week of my life!" She then prodded the tom's leg. "Are you even sure hunting won't double break it?" she joked, only half-pretending to be worried.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~FUNGUSFUR~
Male | 59 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged:

Fungusfur dragged himself out of his nest, leaving his pelt a mess of fur and moss. He blinked in the sunlight, eyeing the camp with his one good eye. Still needing some time to adjust to waking up, he stayed to the side of the camp, finally giving his pelt a needed grooming.

~STREAKPAW~
Male | 6 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Snowstorm | Tagged: Blackpaw

Streakpaw finally awoke with a start. Looking around the den in a sleepy daze, he suddenly realized how empty the apprentice den was. He immediately forced himself up and was about to search for his mentor when he noticed Blackpaw still asleep in his nest. Grinning mischievously, he dropped into a crouch, slowly creeping towards the tom. With a wild war-cry, Streakpaw pounced right on top of the older and larger apprentice, quickly scrambling out of the den before he could be caught.

~ELMLEAF~
Female | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged: Iceshade

Elmleaf quietly slipped out of the warriors den, deeply inhaling the sweet greenleaf air. She noticed Iceshade by the fresh-kill pile and walked over. She approached the cold tom cautiously, as he seemed deep in thought. She never knew what he was thinking, never knew if he enjoyed her company, but that's what she liked about him. He seemed to be the only cat in the clan that she couldn't figure out. "Hey Iceshade," she greeted him. She gestured to the fresh-kill pile. "Looks like it's running a little low, doesn't it? I think I'll go hunting, want to join me? Maybe we could bring your apprentice."

~WRENFLIGHT~
Female | 27 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Starlingpaw, Silverpaw | Tagged: Starlingpaw, Silverpaw, Earthclaw

Wrenflight carefully went through the herbs Starlingpaw organized. "I shouldn't have doubted you," she said to her apprentice, smiling apologetically, "your organization is, of course, perfect." Upon hearing Silverpaw's request, she turned to Earthclaw, who was still asleep in his nest. "It would probably be better for the three of us to go, but I don't want him waking up alone and confused..." she trailed off. But I don't want to wake him, she thought to herself, knowing how grumpy he can be when forcefully woken up. Finally, with a decisive groan, she padded over to him. Nudging him with her paw, she meowed loudly, "Earthclaw, wake up. I'm taking Starlingpaw and Silverpaw to gather some herbs. You need to wake up in case someone needs you." Too impatient to ensure he heard her, Wrenflight turned to the younger she-cats and gave them a nod of approval. "Alright, let's go."
cloudfinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:54 am

Goldenmist
39m - Female - Deputy - Apprentice: Mothpaw - Tags: Emberstream

The pale calico woke slowly with a yawn, giving her head a shake the feline stood up and stretched before leaving the warriors den. She glanced around camp, realizing that Jaggedear was no where to be seen. A soft scowl formed on her face, she had wanted the tom to lead the northern border patrol today. Heaving a sigh Goldenmist re-arranged things in her mind. She padded over to Emberstream and mewed," Emberstream, I need you to lead the northern border patrol. Take your apprentice and two other cats."

Eelpaw
14m - Male - Apprentice - Mentor: Burnflame - Tags: Cinderpaw

Eelpaw rolled his eyes then mewed," Maybe for you, but I've never been more board in my life!" He cackled, before adding," You do realize the faster my leg heals and I return to training, the sooner I become a warrior." And the sooner I can make Lightningstep proud. He added silently, giving his head a shake. "I think as long I don't to anything too dangerous, like chasing squirrels up trees, or fighting rogues or other threats then I should be fine." Eelpaw paused then gave a feral grin," You know be my-self." Eelpaw had always been a dare devil, which normally ended up with the tom in the medicine cat den. He probably had more accidents than most warriors.

Snakestorm
39m - Female - Warrior - Apprentice: none - Tags: Sheepsong

The she-cat purred softly then mewed," I'm sure Goldenmist would send out a patrol just to clear away the debris." Snakestorm gave a short chuckle then added," How about this? I'll go drop this off at the nursery, then we'll get something to eat. After that we can go talk to Goldenmist." She wanted to get to know the tom better, he seemed nice and respectful.

Leto
64m - Male - Loner - N/A - Tags: Open

-this old man is sleeping in. He's currently under a bush, just inside the border.-
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 pm

SheepSong
"Sounds like a plan to me!" SheepSong mewed, purring. He was glad he got to talk to SnakeStorm and hang out with her. The tom was usually always by himself, so to have someone actually want to hang out with him instead of doing it to be nice was a nice feeling in his stomach.

SpeckleMask
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #CloudNose
SpeckleMask hummed as she thought, looking up at the sky with her brilliant blue eyes. "Do you think we should organize our own patrol? I'm sure GoldenMist and OakStar wouldn't mind." She meowed, still looking at the sky as she thought about it. I mean, technically they could do that, as long as they asked permission. It's just that would anyone want to go with them?

BatPaw (Flame)

StarlingPaw (Talon)
StarlingPaw purred happily when WrenFlight complimented her work, a big smile on her face. She closed her eyes and tilted her head thankfully. "Thank you, WrenFlight! I try my hardest!" The she-cat meowed. She stood and stretched, nodding to WrenFlight as she leaded her and the other apprentice out of the medicine cat den.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:11 am

Leopardfrost
She-Cat ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; Batpaw ..::.. Tags; x
Leopardfrost had woken up early the morning, she didn't believe in sleeping in for a long period of time. The clan almost always came first. She had decided to get a head start on the days work. Leopardfrost was determined to be on a patrol or possibly even take Batpaw out for some training. She was a determined hard working she-cat, that she hoped one day would eventually pay off. The only time she wasn't working was when she was sleeping at night. Other then that it was rare to see Leopardfrost doing nothing.

Wolfsong
She-Cat ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; Weaselpaw ..::.. Tags; x
The black she-cat padded out from the warrior's den, greeted by the sounds of her clan mates. She was surprised that so many cats where already awake so early in the morning. Wolfsong let out a small happy purr, taking a look around camp before padding over towards the fresh-kill pile. She hoped to maybe go out on a a patrol that morning, breath in the fresh scent of the camp. The warrior nodded a few hellos to cats she passed on the way, a smile still on her face.

Fadedpaw
She-Cat ..::.. Apprentice ..::.. Mentor; Specklemask ..::.. Tags; x
Fadedpaw lied sleeping next to her brother Sparrowpaw. The spotted she-cat often slept dreamless, allowing for her to enjoy a peaceful rest. As the sun rose higher in to the morning sky, rays of sunlight managed to poke through the apprentice den. A ray of light cast across the unusual spotted she-cat, causing her to awake with a small hiss. With a yawn, Fadedpaw pushed herself up to her paws, arching her back before turning to look at her sleeping brother. The she-cat smiled slightly, shaking her head before padding out of the den. She noticed her mother Leopardstar was already up and getting ready to send out patrols. With a small sigh she padded over to the high rock and waited for something to do.

Iceshade
Tom ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; Riverpaw ..::.. Tags; Elmleaf
Upon looking over the fresh-kill pile the tom found nothing of interest. He would eat later,
maybe eat something he brought back himself. Deep in thought the tom was a bit surprised when Elmleaf approached him. Giving a slight nod to knowing she was there, Iceshade flicked his tail a bit. "I was just thinking about hunting as well..." he meowed, nodding his head a bit.

Owldusk
Tom ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; n/a ..::.. Tags; x
Owldusk lied in his nest, still a bit sleepy. He was in no rush to getting to his paws. He enjoy lying around and talking to his kits. However he knew if Leopardstar was around she would instruct her kits to go and do something productive. His ex-mate and him never saw eye to eye. Owldusk often asked why even was even mates with Leopardstar at one point. That was moons ago though, they where now ex-mates.

Sparrowpaw
Tom ..::.. Apprentice ..::.. Mentor; Rockstone ..::.. Tags; x
Sparrowpaw had gone to bed late the night before due to some late training on his own. He told himself he would be able to get up at a normal time like the rest of the clan. However that did not seem possible today. The spotted tom lied sleeping next to his sister, enjoying the warmth her body provided. The tom twitched, shifting in his nest as he felt the warmth of his sister leave him. It must have had been morning but Sparrowpaw remained tired. He curled up a bit tighter before falling back into another yet deep sleep.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me