ƭɦε ωσ૨ℓ∂ σƒ รɦσαℓ૮ℓαɳ rp thread

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ƭɦε ωσ૨ℓ∂ σƒ รɦσαℓ૮ℓαɳ rp thread

Postby rose petals. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 am

russetpaw
medicine Cat apprentice- Molly- 12 moons- crush: none- tags: Goldenfrost

The young medicine cat apprentice stretched and yawned. Its another day. Russetpaw gave herself a quick grooming before padding over to her sleeping mentor Goldenfrost. The herb pile seemed low this morning, she had an itching to get out of camp, she hated having to wake her up but she did anyways. Tapping the medicine Cat on her shoulder she murmured: "Goldenfrost, the herb pile seems low..."

lightningpaw
apprentice- Tom- 12 moons- crush: Honeypaw- tags: Fawnscar(ish), open

Lightning pushed himself out of the nest eagerly, he was a light sleeper, and hardly ever slept in. Trotting out of the camp, he saw his mentor Fawnscar talking to Tinystar. It must be important, with a sigh, he sat outside of the apprentice den and waited for her to get done. With an eager swish of his tail, Lightningpaw began to groom himself.

morningdawn
warrior- Molly- 32 moons- crush: Stormyskies- tags: Applecloud

Morningdawn awoke with a stretch. Curling her tail around her, she gave her chest a few licks. The white and black Molly decided to see if there were any patrols, it was her duty to the clan after all. She meandered over to Applecloud. "Hey Applecloud, she meowed. "Have any patrols gone out yet?"

lionshine
warrior- Tom- 45 moons- crush: none- tags: asleep

Lionshine creepy closer, feeling the leafy ground under his paws, the juicy rabbit nibbled a few mouse- lengths ahead, not noticing him. He leapt for it and felt the rabbit turn hard beneath him. Now it was a stone in a river, as he was jostled downstream. He felt himself going under, then resurfacing. Lionshine pulled himself ashore and groomed the water from his pelt. Lionshine blinked open his eyes. He had always had freaky dreams like that, he had gotten used to them by now.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 pm

BreezeHeart

Female/Warrior/Crush:Secret/Location:Camp/Mood:Sleepy

BreezeHeart let out a sigh, sitting on a borken down branch. She glanced around after just waking up. She had no apprentice so she wasn't to busy of late, she watched as the ephty brought food over to the nursery. Will a yawn she stretched and then jumped off the branch, she padded around the edge of the camp out of boredism.
Last edited by Binx_It on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Tinystar
    Leader || 30 moons || leader's den || tags: open
Tinystar was sitting up in his nest staring blankly at one of the walls in his den when Fawnscar's voice drew him out of his thoughts. He gave a quiet, inaudible mumble of acknowledgement while turning his head to focus his gaze on the she-cat as he waited for her to say whatever was on her mind. He found the formalities of his sister's behavior strange. If it was a different cat displaying respect for him it wouldn't feel quite so strange but this was Fawnscar. She really was the only cat he had left that he was close to and he didn't want their relationship to have to change just because he was the leader of the clan now.

Bearstep
    Queen || 26 moons || nursery/camp clearing || tags: Dark-kit, open
Bearstep's yellow eyes peeked open when Dark-kit jumped out of the nest which woke her up. After a couple of heartbeats she slowly lifted her head while parting her jaws in a wide yawn. She never understood how her kits always seemed so energetic first thing in the morning. The queen glanced at the pair of kittens before turning her attention to the rest of the den. A frown formed on her face after she noticed the only other nursery residents, Wolfkit and Slatekit, where nowhere in sight. Although nobody had directly told her it was her duty to do so, Bearstep liked to at least try to keep an eye on the motherless kittens whenever possible. She rose to her paws and made her way over to stand halfway outside the nursery's entrance so that she could scan the nursery in an attempt to spot the two kits.

Lightkit
    Kit || 2 moons || nursery || tags: Dark-kit
Lightkit had somehow managed to escape from her mother's nest without waking her. It was quite the feat for her especially when considering that, at her young age, she wasn't exactly considered graceful. Her tail flicked with excitement as she stood not too far from the nest trying to decide how she should use this time before Bearstep would inevitably wake up and possibly put an end to whatever fun she was having. Before she got the chance to get into any kind of mischief, however, Dark-kit put an end to all that when he woke their mother up by leaping out of the nest and pouncing on Lightkit. Startled squeaking came from the kitten as her brother's weight suddenly squished her to the ground but she was quick to recover from the surprise and soon she was using her front paws to try to grab one of her brother's legs out from under him.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Applecloud
      Male ~ Deputy~ 45 Moons
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~ Ashpaw
      Mood: Sleepy
      Applecloud looked over at Morningdawn before he flicked his tail a little bit. He soon looked down at his paw before he spoke softly. "No, I do not have any patrols going out. I kind of was planning that out right now. I was thinking maybe Embertuft, Lionshine, Lightingpaw, Hazelpaw, and you for a hunting patrol. Then I want to send out Stormyskies, Ashpaw, Honeypaw, and Breezeheart for a border patrol." He flicked his tail as he thought for a moment. "I do also want to send another patrol for hunting since our prey pile is so low right now. I was thinking maybe Owlfeather, Ravenwhisker, Rainysplash and I for that patrol."

Fawnscar
      Female ~ Warrior~ 30 Moons
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~ No Apprentice
      Mood: Relaxed
      She started to smile before she soon purred. She walked over to her brother and gave his ear a soft lick. "I was wondering if you were busy or if you wanted to talk about..." She pauses as she looked away from her brother before she flicked her ear flicked down before she sighed softly. "If you want to talk about why cometstar let a kittypet in the clan?" She looked down at the small tom as she soon huffed softly before she wrapped her tail around him as she smiled a bit but it was a bit sadly as she thought about how her father disappeared.

Stripeswift
      Male ~ Warrior ~ 26 Moons
      Mood: Flirty
      The tom flicked his tail as he was already out in the forest. He was walking around as he wanted to start hunting for the clan. His black and smokey color was making it easier for him to move through the shadows. His ears flattened as he was slowly moving towards the river. His paws pushing down into the sand that was spreading out around the banks of the rivers. They were close to the sea so there was a lot of sand around the forest and the rivers. His paws were soon covered in the sand that made it harder to walk in. His tail flicked as his black paws were now covered in light brown sand. He just huffed as he was looking around. His eyes scanning river as he was making sure there wasn't anything around that could harm him.

Newtflame
      The tom looked up as he lets out a yawn while his tail flicked his tail. He flicked his tail as he was slowly getting up before he lets out a small hiss as he had the light shining in his eyes. The tom was still in the state of being asleep. His tail flicked around before he yawns softly before he shook the moss out of his fur. He wiggled his whisker a bit as he had a feather stuck to him. He huffed as he soon started to just give up with the feather.

Kestrelthroat
      Female ~ Warrior ~ 24 Moons
      Mood: Calm
      The brown long hair she-cat was watching the clan wake up and move. She purred softly as she soon started to groom herself. She purred softly as she looked up at her clan mates before she started to push herself to her paws. She smiled as she was looking around the camp before she trotted around the camp. The brown she-cat was purring as the morning light was warming up her fur. She soon sat down as she looked up at the sky. She started to purr as she was letting the wind blow through her fur as she soon looked over at her clan's warrior's den.

Owlfeather
      Female ~ Warrior ~ 20 Moons
      The grey she-cat looked around as she soon push herself up to her paws. She just stood in her nest for a moment before she walked out of the den. The she-cat was looking at all the warriors in the den before she flicked her tail, which ended up flicking another cat's ear. She jumped as she felt the ear on her tail tip. She looked away before she whispered to her clanmate. "I am sorry."

Hazelpaw
      Female ~ Apprentice ~ 10 Moons
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~ Stormyskies
      Mood: Sleey
      The she-cat was looking around before she started to yawn. She glanced around as she saw Slatekit playing with a moss ball. She soon started to purred mostly to herself before she went to groom her coat. Her eyes watching what happened between the young tom and one of the den mates that got hit with the moss ball. She flicked her ear back before she soon rolled on her back.

Slatekit
      Male ~ Kit ~ 3 Moons
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~ No Mentor
      Mood: Playful
      Slatekit was rolling around as he was kicking the moss ball he was playing with. He purred as he held onto it with his front paws. He soon started to hiss while he was smiling. He was rolling around while he was laughing as well. After the moss ball slipped from his paws, he soon started to chase after it before he leaps on it rolling over it while he was laughing loudly while he was rolling around. He soon started to chase the moss ball around as it soon rolled into the apprentice's den. He soon started purring before he pounced on the ball that soon flew out of his paws and landed on a sleeping apprentice.

Wolfkit
      Female ~ Kit~ 3 Moons
      Mood: Annoyed
      The she-cat looked over at Bearstep before she walked over to the queen before she flicked her tail a little bit. She sat in front of the queen before flicking her tail as she blinked before she held up her paw to Bearstep to say hello. She soon tilted her head as she wanted to talk to the queen but knew she doesn't talk and always flicked her tail. She has been watching Cometstar and Bearstep talk with their tails before he disappeared. She blinked before she tilted her head a bit. Cometstar always laughed with Bearstep when they spoke for some reason. Though now she been watching her kits talk to her with their tail. It was weird for her to understand what is going on in the nursery.

Dark-kit
      Male ~ Kits~ 2 Moons
      The male started to purr before he went to nip her ear before he started to try and pulled away from her. "Lightkit! Come on let's play fight!" He soon flicked his tail as he looked into his eye's ear before he finally shook his leg out of her mouth before he batted at his sister. His tail flicking side to side before he thought. "Or we could go out and cause trouble!"
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 pm

ravenwhisker❞ ▪ ♂ ▪ 39 moons ▪ warrior ▪ tags; Applecloud

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hearing his name, the tom gave a light sigh and quickly finished up his meal. Giving his pelt a thorough washing, he got up and strode over to Applecloud with a familiar limp in his step. A hunting patrol? The Ravenwhisker kept his jaws shut, refraining from saying that he’d only just returned to camp after having already hunted for the clan. Still, being out in the forest was better than lying about in camp with sounds buzzing in his ears. Dipping his head, the quiet tom sat down to wait for the other cats to assemble.

───────────────────

honeypaw❞ ▪ ♀ ▪ 9 moons ▪ apprentice ▪ tags; Applecloud

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Perking up, Honeypaw gazed in the direction she’d heard her name from before it registered that she was to join a patrol. Relief swelled over her when she heard it was only a border patrol, since currently she was too exhausted to be able to hunt properly. Giving herself a shake, she blinked her eyes rapidly and trotted over to the deputy with a respectful dip of her head. Glancing at Ravenwhisker, who had sat down nearby, Honeypaw settled into a relaxed crouch. He’s got the right idea, she thought.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Neenee777 wrote:
russetpaw
medicine Cat apprentice- Molly- 12 moons- crush: none- tags: Goldenfrost

The young medicine cat apprentice stretched and yawned. Its another day. Russetpaw gave herself a quick grooming before padding over to her sleeping mentor Goldenfrost. The herb pile seemed low this morning, she had an itching to get out of camp, she hated having to wake her up but she did anyways. Tapping the medicine Cat on her shoulder she murmured: "Goldenfrost, the herb pile seems low..."

lightningpaw
apprentice- Tom- 12 moons- crush: Honeypaw- tags: Fawnscar(ish), open

Lightning pushed himself out of the nest eagerly, he was a light sleeper, and hardly ever slept in. Trotting out of the camp, he saw his mentor Fawnscar talking to Tinystar. It must be important, with a sigh, he sat outside of the apprentice den and waited for her to get done. With an eager swish of his tail, Lightningpaw began to groom himself.

lionshine
warrior- Tom- 45 moons- crush: none- tags: asleep

Lionshine creepy closer, feeling the leafy ground under his paws, the juicy rabbit nibbled a few mouse- lengths ahead, not noticing him. He leapt for it and felt the rabbit turn hard beneath him. Now it was a stone in a river, as he was jostled downstream. He felt himself going under, then resurfacing. Lionshine pulled himself ashore and groomed the water from his pelt. Lionshine blinked open his eyes. He had always had freaky dreams like that, he had gotten used to them by now.

morningdawn
warrior- Molly- 32 moons- crush: Stormyskies- tags: Applecloud

Morningdawn smiled. "That's great!" She sidled her tail around her paws as she waited for the rest of the patrol.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:52 pm

BreezeHeart

Female/Warrior/Crush:Secret/Location:Camp/Mood:Respectful

BreezeHeart's ears perked up hearing her name, she turned her attention to applecloud. Listening to what he was saying, quietly she moved closer. Her tail swayed side to side, sitting down closer to were the group was listening to them speak.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Tinystar
    Leader || 30 moons || leader's den || tags: Fawnscar
Tinystar gave a small smile and soft purr but that happy expression soon fell after Fawnscar mentioned their father. He wasn't fond of talking about their father because his recent disappearance was still quite a sore subject for him but even more then that, he did not like to even think about Bearstep or her kits. It wasn't that he had anything against them in particular but he hated the rumors revolving around them and his father. "They were a queen and her kits that needed a place a stay. Our father took pity on them and allowed them to join." He finally said with a hint of caution to his tone, "What else could we have to say about them?"

Bearstep
    Queen || 26 moons || nursery/camp clearing || tags: Dark-kit, Wolfkit
Bearstep smiled when she saw Wolfkit approaching and lifted one of her own paws up as a greeting. She turned her head to glance back inside the nursery to check on Lightkit and Dark-kit for a second before returning her attention to the kitten in front of her. "How are you?" She asked with a particular flick of her tail and tilt of her head. The movement was slower than it would have been if she had been talking to her kits, who she knew would likely be able to know what she was saying without much trouble, so that it might be easier for Wolfkit to understand more easily. If she would understand at all, that is.

Lightkit
Lightkit's eyes brightened at the idea of leaving the den and finding something fun to do. She soon thought of something that dampened her spirits. "Can't." She meowed while using a paw to point towards their mother who was sitting at the den's entrance. It would be pretty difficult for them to sneak past her without her noticing. Suddenly, she seemed to perk up again. "Let's go now! Before she notices." She signed quickly after realizing that Bearstep was currently being distracted by Wolfkit. She didn't want the other kit to hear their plan so she figured it was better to communicate silently with the assumption that she wouldn't know what they were saying even if she was watching them.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Applecloud
      Male ~ Deputy~ 45 Moons
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~ Ashpaw
      The tom looked at the cats who heard their names. He smiled softly as he looked down before he started to purred softly. He smiled before he stood up. "Ravenwhisker you will lead your patrol, Stormyskies is going to lead his patrol and Morningdawn you will be the one leading your patrol." He started to purred softly as he flicked his tail a little bit. He started to look at the gathering clan before he pushes himself up to his paws. "Ravenwhisker please can you hunt along the river and snake-path? I know Snakepath isn't the best place for hunting but we need to clear snake path out so the snakes don't leave the area to live deeper into the forest where we are most of the time. Morningdawn I would like you to also help clear Snakepath out a little bit. If you must one group can go south the other is north. We just need to make sure the snakes don't come into the area we hunt in." He mews softly as his tail around himself. "Stormyskies I want your border patrol to check on the Toads around the waterfalls."

Fawnscar
      Female ~ Warrior~ 30 Moons
      Mood: Relaxed
      She looked at her brother before she smiled. She soon started to groom her brother like she did on their first days as warriors. She was letting out purrs as she was trying to make her brother calm and relaxed. She hated when she upset her brother. She nuzzles her muzzle into his shoulder before she spoke softly. "Just that. I am glad to hear that from you though. I thought you would have hated the queen and her little ones because of the rumors." She soon looked down at her brother before she looked out at the opening of the den.

Stripeswift
      Mood: Flirty
      The tom flicked his tail as he was already out in the forest. He was walking around as he wanted to start hunting for the clan. His black and smokey color was making it easier for him to move through the shadows. His ears flattened as he was slowly moving towards the river. His paws pushing down into the sand that was spreading out around the banks of the rivers. They were close to the sea so there was a lot of sand around the forest and the rivers. His paws were soon covered in the sand that made it harder to walk in. His tail flicked as his black paws were now covered in light brown sand. He just huffed as he was looking around. His eyes scanning river as he was making sure there wasn't anything around that could harm him.

Newtflame
      The tom looked up as he lets out a yawn while his tail flicked his tail. He flicked his tail as he was slowly getting up before he lets out a small hiss as he had the light shining in his eyes. The tom was still in the state of being asleep. His tail flicked around before he yawns softly before he shook the moss out of his fur. He wiggled his whisker a bit as he had a feather stuck to him. He huffed as he soon started to just give up with the feather.

Kestrelthroat
      Female ~ Warrior ~ 24 Moons
      The brown long hair she-cat was watching the clan wake up and move. She purred softly as she soon started to groom herself. She purred softly as she looked up at her clan mates before she started to push herself to her paws. She smiled as she was looking around the camp before she trotted around the camp. The brown she-cat was purring as the morning light was warming up her fur. She soon sat down as she looked up at the sky. She started to purr as she was letting the wind blow through her fur as she soon looked over at her clan's warrior's den.

Owlfeather
      Female ~ Warrior ~ 20 Moons
      Ravenwhiskers ~ No Mate ~ No Apprentice
      They grey she-cat turned as she heard the deputy. She slowly trotted out before she wiggled her nose. She smiled before she purred softly. She blinked as she saw Ravenwhisker. She tilted her head as she soon walked over to the group. Her tail flicked around before she purred softly to greet every cat that was around the deputy already. She soon looked at Ravenwhisker before she nudged him softly as she smiles at him. "Are you ready?"

Hazelpaw
      Female ~ Apprentice ~ 10 Moons
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~ Stormyskies
      The she-cat pushed up to her paws as she soon walked out. She turned her head as she saw Lightingpaw. She blinked before she purred towards her den mate. "Lightingpaw, how are you this morning." She trotted over to the tom before she turned her head to find out she was hunting this morning. She smiled softly as she looked over at him before she flicked her tail from side to side while her ears flicked to the side.

Slatekit
      Male ~ Kit ~ 3 Moons
      Slatekit was rolling around as he was kicking the moss ball he was playing with. He purred as he held onto it with his front paws. He soon started to hiss while he was smiling. He was rolling around while he was laughing as well. After the moss ball slipped from his paws, he soon started to chase after it before he leaps on it rolling over it while he was laughing loudly while he was rolling around. He soon started to chase the moss ball around as it soon rolled into the apprentice's den. He soon started purring before he pounced on the ball that soon flew out of his paws and landed on a sleeping apprentice.

Wolfkit
      Female ~ Kit~ 3 Moons
      Mood: Annoyed
      The she-cat took a small moment to understand. She flicked her tail before she flicked her tail to reply to the she-cat. "Good so far. What about you Bearstep?" She looked up at the queen as she didn't know if she really did say what she wanted to say. She felt a bit weird about it but she wanted to understand the queen since she looked out for her and her brother. She was the only queen that was in the den when her brother and her when she was only one moon old. She soon flicked her tail again. "Bearstep, can you tell me how life is as a kittypet?" In the end, she actually said. "Bearstep, how was it being a fox?"

Dark-kit
      Male ~ Kits~ 2 Moons
      The black tom was looking at his sister before he soon whispered to her. "Well, we might get caught if we get through the camp. We could go through the secret exit." He soon walked over to the small hole that was there. It was small enough for a three moon old kit to crawl through. He smiled as he whispered. "We can go through here and no one will know we left." He started to purred before he went to the hole and started to push himself into the hole while he started to crawl to the other end of it.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Tinystar
    Leader || 30 moons || leader's den || tags: Fawnscar
Tinystar's body language slowly relaxed out of the somewhat defensive position he had taken on. He had been afraid that his sister was starting to believe these rumors and she wanted to talk about the possibility of them being true. "Oh. Right, yeah. Of course I don't hate them. I know the rumors aren't true. Cometstar would never have done something like that." He said. He paused for a moment before adding with a soft sigh, "It just feels like his name is being dragged through the mud and he'll never be able to defend himself." His tail flicked a couple of times as something that bothered him popped in his mind. He didn't want to bother Fawnscar with anymore complaints, especially after he noticed her glancing out at the clearing, so he simply said, "If you have things to go do, it's fine if you leave. I should check in with Applecloud anyways."

Bearstep
    Queen || 26 moons || nursery/camp clearing || tags: Wolfkit
Obvious happiness appeared on Bearstep's face when Wolfkit actually responded to her. The gestures weren't entirely right and seemed a tad awkward to her but she could still understand her. Until she asked a strange question that made no sense. "I am good." She chose to answer the first question but it was clear she was confused about the rest of her words and didn't quite know how else to respond. She knew if she asked for clarification that Wolfkit would probably just repeat the same mistake. "It was..." She hesitated before adding, "Good?" She quickly shook her head and decided to admit, "I don't understand the question."

Lightkit
Lightkit was actually a bit frustrated that Dark-kit knew of this hole and she didn't. Mostly because she would have liked to have been to one to show him something so fun. When Dark-kit suggested they go out and play she had assumed he just meant somewhere else in camp other than the nursery but it thrilled her to learn he meant they would actually leave camp. Her tail flicked with excitement of anticipation as she quickly trotted through the hole after him. "We're going outside!" She couldn't help from saying with a happy sounding chirp.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery