🌿 StoneClan v1 - open 🌿

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌿 StoneClan v1 - open 🌿

Postby iceflurry » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 am

Sporeface | Tags; Ravenpaw

"Ravenpaw,"
Sporeface said with a sigh, "First off, you know better than to leave camp
without me!" He twitched his ears, and parted his jaws slightly.
"And," he continued, "Your scent is all over that fox den! What
have you been doing!?"
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Festival » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 am

Ravenpaw

Ravenpaw hesitated, wondering whether to try to continue to lie. Then he straightened up and replied, "Okay, okay, you got me - I was trying to see a fox up close. But!" he added quickly, "I made sure it was super safe by putting these branches and stuff in the entrance so they'd get trapped and stuff -"
Festival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:21 am

Sporeface | Tags; Ravenpaw

"Ravenpaw!!!!!"
Said (almost shouted) Sporeface furiously.
"I can't believe this! A fox could have gotten out of that in a few seconds!
How long have you been planning this stupid stunt?
No, i actually don't want to know.
Come on, lets get back to camp so that i can tell
Fallenstar about this!"
With a flick of his tail he walked into the woods, furious
with his apprentice.
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 am

Hiddenblossom - tags: Wolfun
    Hiddenblossom calmly walked towards to Wolfrun. "Wolfrun, when Spottedpaw gets up we're on hunting patrol" she said simply, her voice firm yet kind.

Wolfrun - tags: Hiddenblossom
    Wolfrun looked to Hiddenblossom as she approached him and nodded. "Of course, let's hope she wakes up soon" he said as he looked back to the apprentice den.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Festival » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am

Ravenpaw

He sniffed, stepping away from his position hidden from the entrance, and padded sheepishly after his mentor. He figured he probably shouldn't say anything else in case he got in more trouble.
Festival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:06 am

Sporeface | Tags; Ravenpaw, Fallenstar

After they reached camp, Sporeface walked right up to Fallenstar.
"Fallenstar, we need to talk."
He said to the clan leader, "In private"
he motioned towards the leader's den.
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black soul. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

twenty three moons | warrior | she-cat
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx EBONYFLOWER

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ebonyflower arose for the day, lifting her head from her paws and blinking back the sunlight that filtered through the warrior’s den. As she glanced around, she couldn’t help but notice that it was far past the time she should’ve started the day. Better late than never, I suppose. she thought to herself, making her way out of the den. As soon as she stepped paw into the camp clearing, she overheard a warrior demanding to talk to Fallenstar in private. Ebonyflower was curious as to what was so important, though she figured it wasn’t any of her concern. Still - her worry only grew as the time passed. After all, it wasn’t everyday that some cat needed to talk to their leader alone, and it could mean something troubling for the Clan.

She had always been an optimist, so she decided to not let this overheard discussion get the best of her. Perhaps it was something of great news that would lay in wait for the rest of her clan-mates. Either way, Ebonyflower knew she needed something to get her mind off of things, so she decided on taking upon a hunt. The hunt would, of course, be by herself. She much preferred it that way, since it was rather relaxing. Not to mention, no one could get in the way of things, which happened far more often than she liked.

( She’s open for any interaction. )
black soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Fallenstar | Tags; Sporeface

He saw he came back with Ravenpaw. "Okay, Sporeface." He then walked to the leader's den with Sporeface. "What is it?" He asked.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Festival » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Ravenpaw

His pelt prickled as his mentor led him into the leader's den; he avoided looking at Fallenstar, but he quickly meowed before Sporeface could speak up, "I was just in the forest, trying to learn something useful -" He knew this charade couldn't last long, but at the very least, maybe he could try and get Fallenstar on his side before his mentor explained the whole story. After all, it was, strictly speaking, true. Pure curiosity had led him to set up his trap. And as far as Ravenpaw was concerned, it would've been a wonderful, educational experience to see that fox up close.

Hawkleap

She turned towards the camp entrance, preparing to go out and search for some herbs. Her stocks of marigold were running dangerously low, and she could use more chamomile, as well. She was so lost in thought about the places where she might find the herbs that she didn't see Ebonyflower in front of her until it was too late - she slammed head-on into the other she-cat.
"Oh! Oh, fox dung - I'm sorry," she exclaimed, scrambling to her paws quickly, staring at the ground. "Are - are you leaving camp right now?"
Festival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Fallenstar | Tags; Sporeface, Ravenpaw

He focused on Ravenpaw once he began speaking. “Hm. Like what?” He questioned.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me