🌿 StoneClan v1 - open 🌿

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌿 StoneClan v1 - open 🌿

Postby iceflurry » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Fallenspots | Tags; Foxstripe

Fallenspots sensed Foxstripe's uncomfortableness, so she tried at a conversation.
"So, any big news outside of the nursery lately? I think i heard something about Ravenpaw getting punished.. has Fallenstar told anyone what happened?"
She hoped that a little chat would get Foxstripe to lighten up a bit.
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 am

Fallenstar | Tags; open

(doing time skip!)

He jumped on the High Rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, come gather at the High Rock!" He said. It was evening,
    and it was time to choose a deputy.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:26 am

Fallenspots | Tags; none atm

Fallenspots walked out of the nursery hearing Fallenstar's call.
I wonder who he'll have picked... She thought.

Sporeface | Tags; none atm

Sporeface, returning from a hunt, heard Fallenstar call a meeting and dropped a squirrel and a mouse down on the fresh-kill pile.
Hunting had been good, and he was having thoughts of his own, though his were slightly more ambitious..
I hope that I'm the new deputy...

Minkkit | Tags; none atm
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am

Hiddenblossom - tags: clan
    Hiddenblossom had returned from her hunt with his adopted brother earlier that day and had gone on another quick hunt, returning on time to hear the call of her leader. The long furred she-cat took her place among the gathering cats and waited. If this is about the deputy then I hope I'm chosen she said to herself proudly.

Wolfrun - tags: clan
    Wolfrun had been in camp ever since he returned from hunting with Hiddenblossom, he paced towards where the cats were starting to gather.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Festival » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 am

Ravenpaw

Sullenly, Ravenpaw padded out into the clearing; he was exhausted from all the work of clearing out the dens. He heard Fallenstar's call and stopped, realizing this was about the deputy ceremony; he rolled his eyes and curled his tail around his paws. It didn't particularly matter to him who was picked; just another cat whose back he had to creep behind.

Hawkleap

Hawkleap padded out of the medicine den, where she'd sorted all of the herbs she'd found out in the forest with Ebonyflower. Her paws were still dusted with marigold leaves as she stared up at Fallenstar in anticipation, with a quick glance at StarClan in hopes they'd bless his choice.

Foxstripe

Foxstripe, with a grateful dip of the head towards Fallenspots, settled down on the grass and blinked languidly up at their leader,
glancing around at the warriors around her in an attempt to guess which one he was about to choose.
Festival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Fallenstar | Tags; Deputy ceremony

He looked at all of his clan, as they joined him. And he sat down. “As you all know,” he started. “A couple days ago, our past leader, has died. And I became leader. We will mourn for him, he was a great leader,” He said, as he looked at the ground sadly. “It is time that I announce my very own deputy,” he looked around. “Hiddenblossom, please come onto the High Rock.” He said with a smile.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:39 pm

Hiddenblossom - tags: clan/Fallenstar
    Hiddenblossom was a little surprised though she got up and walked towards the High Rock and as he passed Wolfrun she smiled a little at his comment, she truly had some care for him as her parents truly deeply cared for him. She stepped up to the High Rock and gave a small smile back at the leader with some pride she purred to herself quietly.

Wolfrun - tags: clan/Hiddenblossom
    Wolfrun was not surprised, yet he was still happy. This was the cat who was the closest thing to family he had in the clan and as she passed him he whispered to her. "Congratulations Hiddenblossom" and the small smile she gave in return made him happy to know she was happy for his support.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EtherealBubble » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:27 am

(im gonna slide this in to get people back to this)
Don't Let Them Die!! Click them!!

ImageXXXXImageXXXXImageXXXXImage
EtherealBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me