вloѕѕoмclan / roмance rp/ new and accepтιng

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: вloѕѕoмclan / roмance rp/ new and accepтιng

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:44 pm

ꜱᴏʀʀᴇʟꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    64 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴘᴀᴡ
The tortoiseshell gave his mate a lick on her cheek, before bringing his attention back to their apprentices.

ᴇᴀɢʟᴇᴛᴜꜰᴛ
    34 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅᴏᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ, ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby led them out of the camp, speaking momentarily. "Alright then, let's go."

ꜱʜᴀʀᴘꜰᴀɴɢ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ-Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal lynx point easily softened as her mate walked away, scarfing down the vole, as she began to think of cats for patrols.

ᴅᴀʀᴋꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴄᴜʀᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇ, ʜᴇʀʙꜱᴋɪᴘ, ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟꜱᴛᴀʀ
The black cat led the way towards the lake, eventually showing up with Hollytangle and Herbskip. "Floralstar? Love, I've got some cats that want to see you."

ʜᴇʀʙꜱᴋɪᴘ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇ
The gray/brown and white tabby blinked in surprise, had she missed something in the moons she was gone? Her jaw dropped once Darkfeathers spoke, she had definitely missed something. Were Darkfeathers and her sister mates? In all of the things, she did not expect this. "I'm back."

ꜱᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅʏʜᴀᴢᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅʏʜᴀᴢᴇ
The oriental lilac lynx point took a breath that he didn't know he was holding, purring loudly at her dramatics. "Je t'aime, Cloudyhaze."

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅᴏᴇ
The three-legged calico's face heated up, almost choking on his breath before clearing his throat. "Is it that obvious?"

ꜱɴᴀɪʟꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴡɪɴɢ
The russet ticked tabby fell quiet as well, but it was a nice sort of silence between the two, as they walked down towards the lake.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    19 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʟᴇᴀꜰꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴇᴀꜰꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇ
The white cat with ginger tabby patches returned the smile, although she hadn't heard the last part of what he'd said. She caught him glancing at the tree where Cloudyhaze and Swanheart were, and couldn't help but think. Wait, is he going to do what I think he is? No, he couldn't be, he probably doesn't like me like that. "Alright."

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜱᴛᴀʀᴇ
    15 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ᴀɴᴛᴘᴇʟᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀɴᴛᴘᴇʟᴛ
The black and white cat simply watched them leave the camp, they were probably off to find Floralstar. "The one and only."

ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
    7 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴇᴀɢʟᴇᴛᴜꜰᴛ, ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ, ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The black and white cat fell quiet, keeping her pace with her mentor as they headed out. She kept scenting around them, in case any prey were nearby.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:15 pm

MORNINGPAW

tom | 10 moons | apprentice ; mentored by hawktalon| tagged; cranepaw | single - crushing on --
    Morningpaw frowned as Heronpaw was whisked away by her mentor, but smiled at the two sibilings. It was sweet how close they were, he wished Tigerfrost would hang out with him, but either way the warrior was always looking out for him. “I think Hawktalon is visiting Flowerfur right now, but afterwards we could ask to train together?” He asked, bringing up the training. He waited for a response as he took one last bite of the rabbit, now finished with his side as well.

TIGERFROST

tom | 21 moons | warrior | tagged; Flintstrike | single - crushing on --

"Your on!" Tigerfrost called, bolting off straight after the tom. Tigerfrost wasn't very fast but he made it his business to know the territory fairly well, so he took the quickest route to the clearing, vegetation brushing and sticking to his fur as he raced as fast as he could to his destination.

nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:16 am

LilyFur
Shecat|Warrior|C;TigerFrost|T:Open|App: ThornPaw

The shecat got up her front leg looking a bit weird. She paced around, wondering what she could do. The warrior knew her apprentice wasn't up.

HawkTalon
Tom|Warrior|Mate:FlowerFur|T;FlowerFur|App. MorningPaw

The warrior looked at her, his eyes not concerned of worried but content. "Flower.." He meowed softly "We're both two, beautiful, handsome strong warriors. Nothing will happen to our kits." He bent down and nuzzled the shecat his eyes filled with warmth. "Nothing." He repeats.

RavenPaw
Tom|Apprentice|C;CranePaw|T;ApplePaw SorrelSplash patchedheart
The apprentice smirked at ApplePaw,but couldn't help but look a bit nervous. The tom reared up on his hind legs. He wobbled around a bit , but got his body to focus. He leaned forward putting, or trying to put most weight in his front legs. The black tom brought down his front legs hitting them down straight on ApplePaw's spine. He snorted, that would only be enough to make her stumble. He thought to himself.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 am

Flightfeather
"Don't you dare tell me I can't do it myself"
Female - 20 moons - tags;; smokestep

"Maybe we can try again later" she meowed, flicking her tail as she began heading back towards camp.

Flintstrike
"Just wait, I'll show you that I'm the best"
Male - 20 moons - tags;; Tigerfrost

Panting, Flintstrike stopped into the clearing. Proud of himself, he stopped to look around. His prideful little moment was cut short when he saw Tigerfrost already there. He grinned. "Hey, you cheated" He shook his long pelt, trying to rid it of the brush, but it remained messy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:36 am

Crowpounce
~tom~Warrior~Crush: Fernflame~Tags: Fernflame

He shuddered. A thought popped into his head. “Will you promise me that we’ll never have on of those?” He meowed “If we don’t have mates by the time we’re 25 moons, we should get together.”

Batstrike
~tom~Warrior~Crush: Open~Tags: Gingerfang

The tom shrugged. “Not sure.” He admitted “Anything you want to do while we’re out?”

Greyflower
~She-cat~Warrior~Crush: Wormtalon~Tags: Wormtalon

She swallowed hard. “I-I see.” She murmured, loud enough for him to hear. “Same here. I have this one tom but I don’t think it’s going anywhere.” She shrugged.

Applepaw
~She-cat~Apprentice~Crush: Morningpaw~Tags: Ravenpaw

Applepaw could tell Ravenpaw was disappointed so she fell to the ground on purpose. “Good job, Ravenpaw!” She meowed “Ok, my turn.” She reared up, feeling unsteady at first but soon, she gained her balance. She brought her paws down on her partner and pinned him down.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 am

Gingerfang

She-cat || warrior || 19 moons || mate:open || tags: Batstrike

Gingerfang thought for a moment and spoke again "How about we catch some more prey and head back to camp?"

Runningfoot

Tom || warrior || 16 moons || mate: Appletail || tags: Appletail

He smiled as he looked in the camp where cats where sharing tongues
Last edited by Kusakabe on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 am

Crowpounce
~tom~Warrior~Crush: Fernflame~Tags: Fernflame

He shuddered. A thought popped into his head. “Will you promise me that we’ll never have on of those?” He meowed “If we don’t have mates by the time we’re 25 moons, we should get together.”

Batstrike
~tom~Warrior~Crush: Open~Tags: Gingerfang

He flicked his ear. He didn’t feel like hunting more but he would if it was with her. ‘Stop it, Batstrike.’ He yelled at himself mentally. “Okay.” He meowed simply. A few moments passed and he had collected a squirrel and mouse. He wandered back over to the spot and waited for her. While waiting, he groomed himself. Licking his paw, drawing it over his ear, nibbling his spine, lapping his belly fur, all in a continuous loop while he waited her.

Greyflower
~She-cat~Warrior~Crush: Wormtalon~Tags: Wormtalon

She swallowed hard. “I-I see.” She murmured, loud enough for him to hear. “Same here. I have this one tom but I don’t think it’s going anywhere.” She shrugged.

Applepaw
~She-cat~Apprentice~Crush: Morningpaw~Tags: Ravenpaw

Applepaw could tell Ravenpaw was disappointed so she fell to the ground on purpose. “Good job, Ravenpaw!” She meowed “Ok, my turn.” She reared up, feeling unsteady at first but soon, she gained her balance. She brought her paws down on her partner and pinned him down.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 pm

((We need to redo that scene over again in front of the tree. I thought they were there but i guess not. So i suggest we do it again))
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Creamflower has returned to camp with the rabbit she caught earlier and places it on the fresh-kill pile, hoping someone would enjoy it. She notices that Swanheart has asked Cloudygaze to be his mate and from the looks of it, she said yes. Happy for the two, she hopes that her true love will ask her the same question under the sakura tree as well, the petals falling from the tree gently.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:17 am

LilyFur
Shecat|Warrior|C;TigerFrost|T:Open|App: ThornPaw

The shecat got up her front leg looking a bit weird. She paced around, wondering what she could do. The warrior knew her apprentice wasn't up.

HawkTalon
Tom|Warrior|Mate:FlowerFur|T;FlowerFur|App. MorningPaw

The warrior looked at her, his eyes not concerned of worried but content. "Flower.." He meowed softly "We're both two, beautiful, handsome strong warriors. Nothing will happen to our kits." He bent down and nuzzled the shecat his eyes filled with warmth. "Nothing." He repeats.

RavenPaw
Tom|Apprentice|C;CranePaw|T;ApplePaw SorrelSplash patchedheart
The apprentice flashed her a quick smile, and braced himself. The Tom stumbled as his knees buckled but he forced himself to stay upright. His hind legs crumpled and hit the ground, he willing let himself do the same. The black feline snorted and rolled out of ApplePaw's grip. The apprentice eased himself up shaking his pelt and clearing the dust from it. The cat wanted to try again but waited for the older cats criticsm.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me