[ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || always accepting.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || always accepting.

Postby phayraoh » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:45 am

Last edited by phayraoh on Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am, edited 7 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby phayraoh » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 am

Last edited by phayraoh on Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am, edited 10 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby phayraoh » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 am

L E A D E R
Doublestar | ♂ | 39 moons | TheGameOfThings

D E P U T Y
Whitepine | ♂ | 38 moons | ibisidus

M E D I C I N E ⠀C A T
Milletbriar | ♂ | 39 moons | Gay-Lucifer

A P P R E N T I C E
Ryepaw | ♂ | 10 moons | Comet.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

W A R R I O R S
Moonrose | ♀ | 38 moons | ibisidus
Opalgaze | ♂ | 29 moons | ibisidus
Grayfeather | ♀ | 32 moons | arctic.sprite
Berrynose | ♂ | 28 moons | arctic.sprite
Embergaze | ♀ | 34 moons | Miss Marple
Frostpetal | ♀ | 34 moons | Miss Marple
Shadowstep | ♂ | 29 moons | Miss Marple
Lionthroat | ♂ | 39 moons | TheGameOfThings
Littledaze | ♂ | 38 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish
Addermist | ♂ | 24 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish
Ghostpool | ♂ | 22 moons | Comet.
Vaporfrost | ♀ | 19 moons | Ultimate-Darkness
Frozenshadow | ♀ | 26 moons | Ultimate-Darkness
Pepperlight | ♀ | 30 moons | Ultimate-Darkness
Nectarsight | ♂ | 30 moons | Ultimate-Darkness
Frogdapple | ♂ | 25 moons | Whale_Shark
Rainfeather | ♂ | 25 moons | Whale_Shark
Pineclaw | ♂ | 30 moons | ♛ Mist ♛
Sandjaw | ♀ | 25 moons | ♛ Mist ♛

A P P R E N T I C E S
Onyxpaw | ♀ | 8 moons | ibisidus
Jaypaw | ♂ | 6 moons | arctic.sprite
Hazelpaw | ♀ | 8 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish
Cherrypaw | ♂ | 11 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Oakpaw | ♂ | 10 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Mongoosepaw | ♂ | 11 moons | Whale_Shark
Weaslepaw | ♂ | 11 moons | Whale_Shark
Ripplepaw | ♀ | 9 moons | ♛ Mist ♛

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Q U E E N S
Creamflower | ♀ | 21 moons | Animals65
Mourningrose | ♂ (♀) | 26 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Smallfrost | ♀ | 31 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish

K I T S
Blackberrykit | ⚲ | 3 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Almondkit | ♀ | 4 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish
Nutkit | ♀ | 4 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish

E L D E R S
Crow | ♀ | 108 moons | Whale_Shark

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

O U T S I D E R S
Cocoa | ♀ | 20 moons | Ravenwhisper’s Wish
Oddball | ♂ | 9 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Curly | ♂ | 12 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Fluffy | x | 12 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Kink | ♂ | 47 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Primrose | ♂ | 30 moons | Gay-Lucifer
Verdin | ♂ | 51 moons | ibisidus
Lotus | ♀ | 28 moons | ibisidus
Moose | ♂ | 11 moons | ibisidus
Malakai | ♀ | 31 moons | ♛ Mist ♛
Last edited by phayraoh on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 am, edited 51 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby phayraoh » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:47 am

Last edited by phayraoh on Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am, edited 30 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clan Life

Postby phayraoh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:13 am

Last edited by phayraoh on Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || open & accepting.

Postby shatteredshard » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 am

Gingerstep

She-cat||Warrior||Homosexual||No Mate||No Kits

The Calico she-cat stirred as the early morning sun invaded the den. Blinking, she got to her paws. She stretched kneading the ground gently before venturing out of the den. The morning was cool and quiet, the sky just beginning to lose its dawn painted colors and fade to a grey-blue. At the moment the camp was sleepy and activity levels were low, just a few early risers like herself milling about. Of course, that meant her brother Crowhop. She watched the tom head toward the apprentice den but knew better than to interrupt his structured morning with something as trivial as a morning greeting. Striking green eyes survey the camp satisfied that all was well, the she-cat took a moment to enjoy the morning. The simple stillness settling her soul and the cool air blanketing her in freshness for the day to come. Perhaps it would be best to get a start on the day and hunt. She would wait for a patrol to go out and see if she could join them. It was her favorite time to be out and about after all. Padding over to the exit of camp, she settled herself there, tail curled around her paws.

Crowhop

Tom||Warrior||Pansexual||No Mate||No Kits

The tom had been up for awhile now, as usual. All of the moss, leaves, and burrs had been groomed from his coat and now he was heading towards the apprentice den. It was early, yes, but that was no excuse. Rising early gave one lots of time to prepare for the day ahead, that's what he believed at least. Crowhop was a bit particular with what he could and couldn't fit into his morning routine, and to be honest was apprehensive about having an apprentice. He faced the task head on, however, arriving at the den at the same time each morning to rouse his apprentice for the day's training. The mostly black tom poked his head into the den, uttering a greeting to Onyxpaw that could serve as the last push to get the cat out of her nest if needed. A brief feeling of guilt passed through him for possibly disturbing the other sleeping apprentice, but it quickly passed. If they were awoken then it was for the better, once more sticking firmly to the idea that rising early was the key to being prepared for whatever challenges must be faced throughout the day.
shatteredshard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:20 am

╔════════╗
⠀⠀wнιтepιne
⠀⠀⠀depυтy
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♂
╚════════╝
тagged; Gingerstep
Flexing his claws with a wide yawn, the tom blinked his eyes and gave his head a quick shake to rid his fur of scraps of nesting materials. Rising to his paws, he took a moment to rid his mind of the cloudiness of sleep before slipping quietly through the warriors’ den. Within moments, his white pelt was fluffed up against a cold breeze, and he drew back his head to scent the air. Leaf-fall is nearly upon us, he thought, looking forward to the season where the forest would be plunged beneath a canopy of scarlet. Spotting Gingerstep near the exit tunnel, the tom put on a burst of speed, hoping to catch her before she left. Luckily, she’d sat down and appeared to be waiting for a patrol. “Morning,” he mewed. “I’d like you to lead a hunting patrol.” His ears swiveled back as he heard his sister padding up behind him. “Moonjay can join you, as well as any other cats of your choosing.” Hastily, he rose to his paws before his littermate could start chittering in his ear like an angry squirrel, pestering him with her opinions of what the clan needed. It was always “the clan this” and “the clan that”, and it always manage to get under his fur and make him snappy with anxiety.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀ ⠀мoonjay
⠀⠀⠀warrιor
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀♀
╚════════╝
тagged; Gingerstep
The she-cat’s eyes flickered open, just barely catching her brother’s tail whisking out of the den. Scrambling to her paws, she trotted after him, hoping to tell him about a fighting technique she’d thought of; however, she bit her tongue when she noticed he’d addressed her. ”A patrol? Sure, Whitepine!” Her tail waved contently as she watched her brother pad away before she turned to Gingerstep. ”It’s a great morning for hunting. Who shall we take with us?” Her bright blue eyes scanned the clearing, looking for cats who could accompany them. With a jolt she realized that, in her haste to meet Whitepine, she hadn’t even groomed herself. Ears twitching with embarrassment, she dipped her head and began to lap at her fur.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀⠀ onyхpaw
⠀ apprenтιce
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♀
╚════════╝
тagged; Crowhop
Sprawled out in her nest, Onyxpaw’s head lifted as her mentor’s face disappeared from sight. Her slitted eyes narrowed for a heartbeat before she sighed and rolled to her feet. Being one of only two apprentices had its perks, a nice big nest and plenty of stretching room. The small she-cat padded outside, her claws flexing into the chilled earth beneath her paws. Approaching her mentor, she blinked up at him. ”What’s on the agenda today?” she asked, her voice harboring a touch of sarcasm. Did she even need to ask? He did the same things every day...and that included waking her up with just a whisker of light in the sky. Her head swiveled around to observe the rest of the waking clan, only half-listening for her mentor’s reply.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:32 am

L U N A P E L T
she-cat ; 31 moons ; medicine cat ; tags open

Blinking her tired eyes, she looked around her den with a sigh. Another day of being a medicine cat; she shook her head while rising on her ungroomed legs. She slowly walked to the entrance of her cozy den, sitting outside. Some cats started to already wake up and do their duties while, well, most of the camp was quiet.
She gazed at the pretty sky, smiling for a mere second before going back to her straight-faced expression.
Last edited by friskie on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:35 am

E m b e r g a z e
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Embergaze nudged at her sister "Hurry and get up." she mumbled to her before she glanced around the warrior's den. "You're going to be late for patrols again." she complained before she padded away from her and exited the warrior's den. She had taken to waking up Frostpetal herself every morning since it seemed like her sister couldn't wake herself up and had begun to be late every morning. She looked around the clearing before she sat down and began to groom her fur as she waited for someone to need her for something. She wasn't really one to go and ask if anyone needed anything.. She preferred to wait.

F r o s t p e t a l
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

The pure white she-cat let out a long dramatic sigh but when she opened her eyes and lifted her head up.. Embergaze was already leaving and she couldn't reply. Lashing her tail Frostpetal pulled herself out of her nest and followed her. What was the big deal? She yawned as she slowly looked around, it didn't even look like everyone was awake anyways! Shaking her head she sat down and let out a loud huff hoping to get Embergaze's attention. It didn't seem to work, or at least Embergaze was pretending not to hear her. Fine, whatever, maybe she'd get to do something that would be worth waking up for.

S h a d o w s t e p
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep slowly padded out of the warrior's den and if looks could kill his would have sliced through Embergaze and Frostpetal. Embergaze waking her sister up had been waking him up for a few days and he was ready to tell them both to cut it out. He shook himself before he sat down and quietly groomed at his fur. He had no real reason to be grumpy that morning but that didn't mean to stop him. His dark gaze slowly moved across camp as he tried to find someone to interact with. That would surely help him calm down, or at least he hoped it would.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TheGameOfThings

Postby Caymne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:01 am

Doublestar

Tom : 39 moons : Leader : Tags; open

Doublestar exited his den, stretching out as he did so turning his head from side to side taking into account how many cats were up and about already. He turned to the left to start his routine check of the dens he had gotten into the habit of doing every morning tails swishing behind him. He peeked his head into each and every den surveying casting a watchful eye over the cats still inside before ducking out and moving onto the next den repeating the same gestures. He nodded to some of the cats he passed by on his round around the camp. Padding back in front of his own den he didn't sit instead stood watching eyes catching everything before once again setting off, this time in search of his deputy.
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me