🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:32 pm

SkyFall | Male | 20 Moons | Hunter | Crush: Open! | Tags: StormWind, BrindlePaw, Meeting |

SkyFall parted his jaws slightly to congratulate his sister on getting an apprentice when BrindlePaw came running up. He glowered down at the excited kit, his light green eyes narrowing slightly. "How could anyone get excited about this?" He thought to himself, withholding a quiet growl. His tail twitched with annoyance. However, he was happy for his sister,
he knew she would be a great mentor. He almost smiled at her but with other cats around he decided not to.
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meow :3 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Kestrelwish - Female, 42 Moons, Warrior, Crush : Open, Tags : New apprentices

Kestrelwish calmly watched the ceremony, remembering when she was in that very same place. I remember how excited I was, for my ceremony. She longingly thought. Her parents were still alive then, and she still pictured their faces filled with pride.

( Sorry about not posting for a few days x-x )
Image Image
Image β”β”β”β”β˜…
πšπšŽπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ! πšπšŽπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(Meow :3)━(Female)━━━━
━(She/Her)━
Hi! I’m Meow. Don’t be
afraid to PM me about
anything because I
like to talk.

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image ━━(how)
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
β˜… StreamClanβ˜… link name
β˜… link name β˜… link name
β˜… link name β˜… coding
Image Image
πš›πš’πšœπšŽ! πš›πš’πšœπšŽ! ━━
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
I like Hamilton,
Warrior Cats,
Roleplaying,
and Anime

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
(after) β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜…
πšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš! πšπšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš!
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Image Image
Meow :3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Rayfeather
tom - warrior - 34 moons - apprentice: n/a - assigned mate: Cherrynose - crush: open - tags: Smokeclaw, open

- He watched his former clanmate to walking away, before he flicked his eart toward the patrol leader Smoekclaw, with a sight 'What's going on with him? Is he really that serious or jsut hates the cats who are done some mistakes turinf their life?' he thought turning around to leave the patrol "I am not a traitor, I don't need babysitters to look my every moves...I can go back to my own" he meowed to him before walking away.

Lightningwing
she - Hunter - 32 moons - apprentice: none - assigned mate: Shadowheart - crush: open - tags: open

She taked a good Place to sit down and watched the clan meeting. She gived a warm smile toward Shdowheart as she knowed that his apprentice will soon have his full name as a warrior or Hunter, whatever Quieststar choises.

Mintslash
she - Hunter - 16 moons - apprentice: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: (Lightshadow) - tags: Nightstorm

She started to run faster and faster, giving a quick look at back at her, when noticed that the young warrior was nowhere to be seen, but she knowed that he still was there, so she didn't slow down instead she jumped to some hole under some large rocks and hidded herself there. She hoped that the tom could just walk past her and so on leave her alone, but think she didn't notice was that she was not alone.

Vixenbite
she - Queen - 42 moons - apprentice: n/a - assigned mate: Nightspirit - crush: Palepetal- tags: at the meeting

Even if she was little angstious that her kits was leaving the nursery, but as a mother she knowed that could happen someday anyways 'Lionfang, Stormwind and Brindleleaf, they all are great cats, my kits are being lucky to have them as a mentor' she thought watching them in distance.

Risingshine
she - hunter - 26 moons - apprentice: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: Sparrowstep - tags: Kestrelwish

She was being feeling little bit sick the past day and was mostly only stayed inside the warriors den, sleeping. Opening her eyes as she heared the Quietstar calling the newly made apprentices ' oh crap' she thought stooding up and hurried out of the warriors den almsot bumping into the another she-cat "Oh, did I miss anything?" she meowed to Kestrelwish watching the happenings around the clearning.

Starlingpaw
tom - apprentice - 8 moons - mentor: Budfoot - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: Budfoot

He nodded to his mentor "I know I will, that's my plan" he meowed to him, before scented the air once more and padded toward the area it was coming from 'I am going to be the best Hunter and fighter...just look at me....mother' he thought as he stalked the bird, pouncing onto it. The bird did give a great fight back and it almost get away few times, but at last he got it.

Firepaw
she - apprentice - 8 moons - mentor: Robinflight - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

She is watching the ceremony, when noticed Snowpaw with Whitepaw. She had not much time to be with Snowpaw, even if the other apprentice shyly asked her to be her friend as a kit, which seemed to her now that it was just a lie. Flattering her ears she looked elsewhere, not wanting to show howjealous she actually was for the two cats.

Duskkit
tom - kit - 5 moons - mentor: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: maybe - tags: open

He sat at his nest, listening the happy meowing coming outside of the nursery 'Could they be as happy for me, when my ceremony will be?' he thought himself.

Grasswhisker
tom - loner - 30 moons - apprentice: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

His tail lashing he walked away from the clan cats, he knowed that his first show to the clan cats is not going to be pleasant, but now he was nothing that shocked. That tom acted like he was being some bad, even murderous cat when was still inside the clan, worstest think for him was that he could not remember at all if he was being that way or not.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Wildpaw | She-Cat | Apprentice | 13 Moons | Crush: Ashpaw | Assigned Mate: (To Young) | Mentor: Lionsplash | Tags: Ashpaw, Meeting | Location: Forest

Exhilaration burned in her veins as she was called up by Quietstar. Wildpaw leapt away from Ashpaw quickly snaked through the warriors in front of her to reach her leader. Everything was a blur. The drumming in her ears blocked out all sound and her thoughts covered her normally exceptional vision. Wildpaw fought the bile that had begun rising in her throat, taking a deep breath and continuing up to the top of the High Rock. Wildpaw wanted to look proud, wanted to look brave, but in truth, she was terrified. She searched the crowd of cats below for Ashpaw's familiar gaze. When she caught it, she didn't let go. Didn't want to. Didn't know how. Wildpaw's gaze burned into his yellow eyes. Her yellow eyes were wide and spun like fire. Her stomach felt like it was doing flips over and over, getting higher and higher. Starclan save me! Wildpaw prayed silently, still looking into Ashpaw's eyes for support as she took a step toward Quietstar. One step. The longest step of her life. Hunter. Hunter Hunter. She repeated to herself over and over again, wishing it to be true.

((That was fun))

Lightshadow | Tom | Exile | 28 Moons | Crush: Open | Mate: Open | Apprentice: Open | Tags: (Mintslash, Grasswhisker) | Location: Forest

The strong tom stalked off to a nearby tree and slumped down to lie in the shade. Lightshadow was uncertain of whether the message would get through to Mintslash or even if she'd want to see him again or not, but there was always hope. He began to regret his decision of leaving the camp but quickly shook it away. Ligthshadow looked around at the forest around him. No rules to keep him restricted. He was free.

Frozenwish | She-Cat | Warrior | 26 Moons | Crush: Hawktalon | Assigned Mate: Thistleriver | Apprentice: Frogpaw | Tags: Frogpaw, Meeting | Location: Camp

"You okay, Frogpaw?" Frozenwish asked, a concerned look glinting in her clear, blue eyes. "You'll be made into a hunter or warrior soon! Don't you worry! You know the apprenticed up there are almost 14 moons old now?" She danced over to where Frogpaw had moved off to.

Fallingpaw | Tom | Apprentice | 7 Moons | Crush: Driftkit | Assigned Mate: (to young) | Mentor: TBA | Tags: Driftkit, Meeting | Location: Camp

Fallingpaw rushed over to the new apprentices and singled out Driftpaw. "You're an apprentice now!" He squeaked, almost as if he was in the nursery still. "I can't wait to train with you! Maybe I can come to help show you around the territory! Yes! That's be fun!" Fallingpaw was dizzy with excitement as he congratulated Driftpaw with a friendly nudge.

Oak | Tom | Loner | 31 Moons | Crush: Embereyes | Mate: Open | Tags: Embereyes, Blake, Viper, Fang | Location: Forest

Almost stumbling in relief, Oak pushed himself into Embereyes, savoring her sweet, rich scent. "err, sorry," He mewed quietly, pulling away from the pretty she-cat. "Good thing you're not dead," He meowed again. Oak flicked his ears when he heard Viper's request. "She will do no such thing!" He hissed protectively. "I know you. You slink into the clan, gain their trust and rule them until every single one of them dies at your blood-soaked paws!" Oak couldn't help but take another step toward Embereyes, his claws glinting in the sun.

Viper | Tom | Rogue | 31 Moons | Crush: Open | Mate: Open | Tags: Oak, Embereyes, Blake, Fang | Location:
Forest

Viper glared at Oak before stalking back over to Embereyes. "Take me to the clan," He mewed coldly. Viper said no more, just stared Embereyes down with serpentine eyes. He would take over the forest easily. No one would be able to stop him; if they tried,
they wouldn't live long enough to tell the tale. Viper vowed silently to himself.

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Q u i e t s t a r β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Assigned: Eaglefrost // Kits: Oceankit, Lavenderkit, Maplekit // Tags: Clan Meeting //

Quietstar sat silent and patient a serene look on her face as she watched the apprentices gather around her. She smiled at them before she began. "I, Quietstar, leader of WillowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." her gaze rested on Sorrelpaw then. "Sorrelpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. Pausing, waiting for the response, she moved on once she got it. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sorrelpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Sorrelwing. StarClan honors your courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WillowClan!" she called out before she rested her muzzle on Sorrelwing's head. "Good job Sorrelwing, You'll be a great warrior." she whispered.

She moved back from Sorrelwing slightly, allowing the clan to call out her name and celebrate. Once they settled down she spoke again, this time moving closer to Gorsepaw. "I, Quietstar, leader of WillowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a hunter in his turn." she called out before she offered a small smile to Gorsepaw. "Gorsepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. She waited for a response, once she got one she moved on. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your hunter name. Gorsepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Gorsegaze. StarClan honors your determination, and we welcome you as a full hunter of WillowClan." she called out. She rested her muzzle on Gorsegaze's head "You've worked very hard Gorsegaze. I'm sure you'll continue to work just as hard." she whispered.

She moved back from Gorsegaze the same way she had Sorrelwing, allowing the cats to call out his name and celebrate just as they had for her. Once they settled she moved over to Harepaw. "I, Quietstar, leader of WillowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a hunter in his turn." she called out before she nodded to Harepaw. "Harepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. She paused, waiting for a response before she continued. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your hunter name. Harepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Hareleap. StarClan honors your kindness, and we welcome you as a full hunter of WillowClan!" she called out loudly, she then rested her muzzle on Hareleap's head. "You'll be a great hunter, never doubt yourself Hareleap." she whispered.

Quietstar moved away from Hareleap, turning her gaze towards the last two apprentices. She could see the excitement building as they were getting towards the end of these ceremonies. She waited for the cheering to quiet down before she moved closer to Shadowpaw. "I, Quietstar, leader of WillowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." she called out before she smiled at Shadowpaw. "Shadowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. She paused, waiting for a response before she continued. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Shadowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Shadowstep. StarClan honors your protectiveness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WillowClan!" she called out. She rested her muzzle on Shadowstep's head "You've come such a long way Shadowstep, i'm so proud to have been able to make you a warrior." she whispered.

She moved away from Shadowstep finally turning her ice blue eyes on Wildpaw. The silver and white leader smiled warmly at her as she waited for the others to finish cheering for Shadowstep. Once they quieted down she stepped closer. "I, Quietstar, leader of WillowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." she called out. Nodding to Wildpaw she continued "Wildpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. Pausing for an answer she nodded then continued "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Wildpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Wildfire. StarClan honors your confidence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WillowClan!" she called out. She then rested her muzzle on Wildfire's head the same way she had with all the others. "You'll be a great warrior Wildfire, the clan can only benefit from your strength." she whispered.

Moving back from Wildfire she waited for the cheering to quiet down. Once it did she raised her head "Congratulations to all our new warriors and hunters, WillowClan couldn't be more proud!" she told them before she quieted down, allowing the clan to cheer for them again. She smiled softly and sat back down, waiting for everyone to be able to settle before she moved on.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:20 am

(I'll pretend little Lionfang returned to camp)
╔═════════════════════════╗
β™šβ€‘ L I O N F A N G.
[tom] [39 moons] [tortured soul] [relationship: Darkfall]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞LIONFANG had returned to camp prematurely as he'd already caught a mouthful and couldn't possibly manage anymore prey. Weighed down by the fresh-kill, the pale orange hunter padded through the cap's entrance tunnel, making a quick stop at the pile to deposit his rabbit, finch, and lark. From there, the seasoned tom noticed the beginnings of a ceremony, and a large one at that. Finding a spot towards the back of the packed camp, the large cat hunkered down onto his haunches, spying his little nieces and nephew scrabbling about with their father in the den he shared with Quietstar. Only half paying attention to the clan meeting as he assumed it wouldn't pertain to him, the big cat offered both Eaglefrost and the three kits a small smile from across the camp. Just as his clanmates did, the tom called out the names of the young cats receiving their apprenticeships, pride swelling in his chest at the promise of the clan's strong future. So far, each new apprentice had been assigned a formidable mentor. As Bramblekit was called forward, the hunter thought nothing of it, ears twitching idly as he prepared himself to congratulate the young cat. The unexpected happened as Quietstar called his name as well, his green orbs widening in utter shock. Lionfang stumbled to his paws, staring towards his leader for a moment, unsure of himself, before he collected his thoughts and padded forward strongly, head and tail held high. The pale tom ignored the soft murmurs that trickled about here and there, and greeted his first apprentice with a dip of his head. "Bramblepaw." he met the young cat with a reserved tone, offering the formal lick between the ears in greeting. As the new pair moved to the side in order for the ceremony to continue, the burly cat stole glances at his apprentice. Would he be able to do the young cat justice and help him to secure the position he'd so foolishly given up himself?

β™šβ€‘ W R E N T A L O N.
[she-cat] [39 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship: Sagewhisper]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞WRENTALON felt heat surge through her body, batting her eyes bashfully at Sagewhisper The pair had been mates for many moons now, yet the medicine cat still knew exactly what to say to make her heart flutter uncontrollably. The calico she-cat let out a soft sigh of utter bliss, turning her attention back to the tome beside her. ”You do know just what to say don’t you? Such a smooth talker.” she purred, the steady noise interrupted by a soft chuckle. The deputy kept a steady pace with her handsome mate, allowing their tails to intertwine as they meandered lazily about the quiet territory. Though she loved her position as the deputy of the clan, she had to admit that being able to step out freely whenever she wanted was a luxury she missed. And kits… That had been a subject the two had yet to broach. After a few more moments, Wrentalon tentatively cleared her throat.

β™šβ€‘ E A G L E F R O S T.
[tom ] [39 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship: Quietstar]

☞EAGLEFROST just watching his pretty lady do her thang

β™šβ€‘ B R A M B L E S T O R M.
[tom] [44 moons] [prickly cactus] [relationship: Lavenderrain]

☞BRAMBLESTORM hissed as he caught Embereye's scent mingling with the others. "Do you smell that?" he queried the rest of his patrol, wanting desperately for them to deny her presence. The senior warrior stepped as close as he could to the border, unable to catch the cats by eye sight alone. Though they may not necessarily be inside of the clan's territory, they were still far too close for comfort and posed a threat to their way of life. Perhaps Embereyes had even been trying to defend her clan and had become injured in the process. "Embereyes! Show yourself! Let us know you're ok!" he yowled out, his voice strong and sharp as it cut through the warm greenleaf air. "I smell four toms, one of them is the one that I smelled on Embereyes the first time." he murmured to his patrol, wanting to prepare them for what might come next.

β™šβ€‘ C R O W T H R O A T.
[tom] [44 moons] [docile crocodile] [relationship:Otterstep]

☞CROWTHROAT nodded slowly and deliberately as he absorbed his mate’s words with careful consideration. ”Well… I can understand that. They’re your- our- kits after all, and we’ve been allowed the opportunity to watch them grow and develop into unique young cats. It’s a wonderful process to be a part of. And perhaps… maybe if you’re willing, we could talk about the possibility of raising another litter together?” he finally managed to grunt out, his tail twitching nervously as he forced himself to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat. Obviously Otterstep was interested in the pursuit of motherhood, but the senior hunter would never want to force such a task on her without knowing they were both invested. As the pair of mates neared the river, the tall bengal tom focused intently on the rippling water, afraid to meet the brow she-cat’s gaze.

β™šβ€‘ B E A R H E A R T.
[tom] [15 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

☞BEARHEART watched on as the kits became apprentices, his strong voice booming out to join the rest of his clan as they cheered on the future of the clan. The new hunters and warriors were the next to be called forward, and the young ashen tom cheered especially loudly for his friend Sorrelwing. After the hairy predicament they'd encountered moons ago, the pair had taken some time to become ok with each other. Now, he considered them to be fairly amicable and close. Though he didn't approve of her choice in love interest, he was more than content that the young she-cat had found someone to cherish. As the ceremony drew to a close, the strong warrior rose to his paws, making his way towards Sorrelwing in order to congratulate her with a friendly nudge. "Welcome to the ranks." he mewed in greeting, his green eyes drifting upwards to catch sight of Amberpool. Stomach twisting in knots, he offered the hunter a small smile and dip of the head.

β™šβ€‘ M A P L E K I T.
[she-cat] [newborn] [quiet watcher] [relationship:n/a]

☞MAPLEKIT turned away from Oceankit as Lavenderkit's pathetic mews caught her attention. The small kit, terribly unhappy to see any cat upset, quickly moved to his side, covering the larger tom's shoulder in comforting licks. The runt of the litter nestled in beside her brother, pressing their pelts closer together as the pair watched the ceremony with disinterest.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 am

Elmwind-tom-senior warrior

The smile disappeared from Elmwind’s face and his eyes narrowed slightly. β€œSorry.” He said firmly β€œBut don’t you think the cats already know we’re here? They’d have to Be devoid of smell not to scent our borders. That is, if they’re on our territory at all. We can’t do much if they’re not.”

Tigerpool-she-cat-warrior

β€œWell. Um. I think we still have to do the apprentice den.” She thought out loud β€œWanna start there? All of the nests that we haven’t done smell pretty fresh.” She cocked her head to one side and flicked her tail tip.

Sorrelwing-she-cat-hunter

Pure joy, happiness and excitement coursed through the new hunter. These feelings could be visibly seen through the smile that took up most of her face. She dipped her head to Quietstar and turned around, bouncing over to Bearheart. β€œWhy thank you, fellow warrior. Well. I mean. I’m a hunter but still.” She said quickly, voice exploding with giddyness. Noticing his gaze toward Amberpool, she gave him a sly smile. She didn’t have any feelings besides friendship toward him and she enjoyed teasing him and wiggling her way into knowing all happenings in his love life. β€œYou know you can go over and talk to her, right?” She said slyly.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoblinQueen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:12 am

Starlingshade / Female / Hunter

Starlingshade called out the named of the new warriors and hunters, remembering her own ceremony fondly. Her mother and father were there, and they called out her name the loudest. In that moment, she knew that they were truly proud of her. "That will be you one day, Blizzardpaw. But you must train hard to get there." She whispered to her new apprentice.
β•” ❝I ATE MY FATHER PIG❞ -Kenneth Parcell β•—
Briar β™• Female β™• Trash Queen β™• Mother of Possums
Formerly β™‘ B r i a r β™‘
Always open to PMs!
β•š β™•β™•PFP Sig Pic My Chars Art Shop - Closedβ™•β™• ╝
TrashGoblinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 am

β€œI will and I promise I will train hard.” Blizzardpaw whispered. I just want to make Mom and dad proud. she thought.

Cinderpaw was happy for Hareleap. He would make a great warrior. She would certainly miss his company. But at least they had several new apprentices.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummus! » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:39 am

Flightrunner
    She-Cat / Warrior / Assigned Mate: Sheepheart / Apprentice: N/A / Location: Forest / Tags: Sheepheart
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Flightrunner felt her heart stop for a quick moment before she nodded. "That's alright! I can understand
    why you feel that way. And we don't need to have kits at all. I was just curious, t-that's all." She stood up
    and shook her pelt. "I guess we should be heading back soon," she meowed before awkwardly turning and
    padding back towards camp.

Smokeclaw
    Tom-Cat / Senior Warrior / Assigned Mate: N/A / Apprentice: Shadowpaw / Location: Southern Border / Tags: Shadowpaw, Marshfoot, Falconblaze, Rayfeather, Open
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smokeclaw turned to Marshfoot. "Thank you for your concern, Marshfoot, but I can handle this." He dipped
    his head to the younger cat. "Follow Rayfeather, quietly. Tell me if he goes anywhere he's not allowed to." He turned
    and padded off along the border.

Blizzardsun
    Tom-Cat / Warrior / Assigned Mate: N/A / Apprentice: Stonepaw/ Location: Camp / Tags: Stonepaw
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blizzardsun made his way over to the highrock(?) and stood in front of Stonepaw. "Don't disappoint me."
    He touched his nose to the apprentice's and stepped down, sitting back near the edge of the clearing.

Amberstrike
    Tom-Cat / Warrior / Assigned Mate: Tigerpool / Apprentice: Cactuspaw / Location: Camp / Tags: Open
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Amberstrike perked up when he heard that he had been assigned to mentor a kit. He stood up and padded over
    to Cactuspaw, touching his nose to the young apprentice. "I'll do my best to make you the best warrior or, uh, hunter that
    I can!" he meowed happily. Cactuspaw was his first apprentice, so he thought that he might have to ask the older warriors
    for advice.

Hareleap
    Tom-Cat / Hunter / Crush: Ravenpaw / Location: Clearing / Tags: Quietstar, Shadowheart, Cinderpaw
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "T-thank you. I'll try," Hareleap promised the leader before he stepped down. He was a hunter now! He
    couldn't wait until he would be assigned a mate for keeping the Clan thriving. He padded over to Shadowheart, a
    slight grin on his face. "Thank you for everything you've taught me!" he meowed enthusiastically before he turned
    to Cinderpaw. "Now I'll just have to wait for you."

Whitepaw
    She-Cat / Mentor: Copperthroat / Crush: (res c:) / Apprentice / Location: Camp / Tags: Copperthroat, Hawktalon
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whitepaw followed Copperthroat, sitting down next to her. She glanced over at Hawktalon before her
    attention was focused on Quietstar.

Featherpaw
    She-Cat / Kit / Mentor: Gingerleaf / Crush: N/A / Location: Clearing / Tags: Gingerleaf
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Featherpaw sat down next to her mentor, watching the other cats that were called up. "When do you think we'll
    go out to the forest?" she whispered towards Gingerleaf. "I can't wait to go!"

Hailfeather
    She-Cat / Elder / Assigned Mate: N/A / Location: Elders' Den / Tags: Open
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hailfeather was basking in the warm greenleaf sunlight that leaked into the elders' den. She was
    fast asleep, a snore consistantly escaping her parted muzzle.
β”Œ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
nice to meet you! i'm hummus!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | taurus | artist

β”” ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ β”˜
β”Œ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
eh i'll put links here when
i feel like i want to use some
β’Έ

β”” ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ β”˜
ImageImage
hummus!