🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Postby pebblick » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Cherrynose was walking along a scent path when it lead to a patrol with rogues "Hey spiderleg." she mewed sniffing oak "What's going on?" she asked padding over to spiderleg.

Frecklesting examined the small kit's neck wound "Little one, does this sting?" she asked putting pulp on the kit's wound.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:57 am

A s h P a w {AshHeart}β™ 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 13 Moons // Med Apprentice // Mentor: SageWhisper
Location: Med Cat Den // Crush: {WildPaw} // Tags: WildPaw, DawnFeather & Kits //

AshPaw nodded padding forward glancing down at the three kits seeing two with their eyes open an one had not. "They are all very adorable DawnFeather, what are their names?" He mewed curiously his tail flicking with curiosity as he watched the two kits play.

H a w k P a w {HawkEye}
// Tom // 7 Moons // Apprentice // Location: Camp //
Mentor: SycamoreFur // Crush: Pidge //
Tags:SpiderLeg, BrambleStorm, BudFoot, StarlingPaw//

HawkPaw frowned slightly not want to get BudFoot in trouble as he realized the tom left already and HawkPaw glanced to the ground. "Not to sure...." He mewed pawing the ground. "Well I was out with another cat an apprentice.... I saw you guys an got curious, it's my own fault don't blame BudFoot for my own mistake!" He mewed with a slight hiss in his voice, he then proceeded to follow BudFoot knowing he would probably get scolded but at this point didn't care.

ShadowHeart
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Location: Forrest //
Assigned: LightningWing // Crush: non //
Tags: LightningWing//

ShadowHeart's eyes averted to LightningWing, kits just the thought of having tiny balls of fur running around. "That would be nice, an interesting at the same time." He mewed a bit curious to how the kits may look, fluffy fur or short? A darker brown or a lighter color. Thoughts ran through his mind knowing he wouldn't know until that day came.

EmberStreamβ™Œ
// She~Cat // 26 Moons // Warrior //
// Location: Camp // Assigned: BeeKeeper // Crush: non
// Tags:DawnFeather, AshPaw & Kits//

EmberStream tilted her head with a smile as AshPaw approached the kits an DawnFeather, she turned back a bit surprised at the question. She laughed slightly, "well..... Kits are a big responsibility... And I'd love to have some even just one, but I haven't found the right cat...." She mewed knowing that she was true to her words, any cat she was with before always ended up leaving her however she had only been with two cats.

G o l d e n M a p l eβ™₯
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior // Location: Camp // Assigned: FalconBlaze // Crush: Non // Tags: FalconBlaze IvyFur //

GoldenMaple nodded "I'd absolutely love that" she mewed averting over to the nursery, she was quite accited at the idea of a apprentice. She smiled, watching him paw at the ground she tilted her head thinking a moment. "Well not really I'm in with really anything, why something you wanna do?" She mewed curiously to the Tom.

S h a d o w S t e p ⚫
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior // Location: Ceremony //
// Crush: Non // Tags: FlightRunner {FrostKit}//

ShadowStep followed FlightRunner through the Forrest calmly and quietly before FlightRunner spoke, she rose her head to reply before hearing a soft squeek. "I'm ya it sounded kinda like a kit??" She tilted her head extremely confused to why a kit would be out here or if she was just hearing things? ShadowStep nelt down as well seeing the kit he eyes wide, "oh dear poor thing..." She mewed quietly.

BramblePaw {BrambleThorn}✴
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice // Location: Forrest //
// Mentor:LionFang // Crush: FeatherPaw // Tags: LionFang //

BramblePaw held back a suprised expression as he nodded, "ya I knew that I was just testing you!" He laughed slightly trying to keep himself from seeming a little less bright than he was showing. As they got to the shade of the trees he pawed the dirt, "Birds!" He mewed it was a rare food since they were harder to catch but he loved them. "Oh and squirrels, and.... And????" He continued saying and as he tried to think of what else he had scene on the fresh kill pile to know what else was out here.

DriftPaw {DriftFeather}♣
// She-cat // 6 Moons // Apprentice // Location: Forest
// Crush: FallingPaw // Tags: FallingPaw, BrindleLeaf, Patrol, Outsoders //

DriftPaw continue walked without realizing she had wondered off from Falling paw, she glanced around unsure to were she'd gone. Hearing voices she moved closer, tilting her head she gazed over to a large group of cats. She spotted her mentor who she had yet to meet, she started sprinting over. Coming to a hault right behind BrindleLeaf, "B... BrindleLeaf?" She mewed tilting her head.

CrystalKitβ™’
🐾 She-cat 🐾 NewBorn 🐾 Kit 🐾 Location: Kit's Den🐾
🐾 Crush: Non 🐾 Tags: DawnFeather, LionSplash + Siblings 🐾

CrystalKit mewed playfully batting at her father's tail, while he flicked it. She squeeked when LionSplash licked the top of her head, trying to bat at him she lost her footing and slipped. Sitting back up she blinked unknown to what just happened, she tilted he head meweing again.
{Leaving 4 LionSplash}

CrystalKit jumped up to her feet wobbling slightly still getting use to standing, she got to her feet and tried pouncing on her sister. She rolled off to the other side of the nest, shaking her head she turned back around. She bent down in a pouncing position ready to tackle her sister.
Last edited by Binx_It on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby axelandria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:12 am

Spiderleg
long-legged black she-cat with yellow eyes | warrior | 24 moons | sharp-tongued, observant, independent | homosexual ; assigned:. Stagleap |
crush:. Cherrynose | tags:. Bramblestorm, Brindleleaf, Elmwind, Viper, Oak, Blake, Quietstar, Embereyes, Cherrynose, Driftpaw

Spiderleg spun around to face Cherrynose, a look of surprise on her face. "Cherrynose! These rogues, um..." She trailed off, looking towards Quietstar. "I don't think this is a good time." The black she-cat spun around once more at a soft mew over by Brindleleaf. One of the younger, new apprentices was there. Spiderleg hadn't bothered to learn her name. Why are so many cats showing up? She was starting to get confused and slightly overwhelmed.

Budfoot
long-tailed black-and-white tom with yellow eyes | hunter | 22 moons | friendly, bubbly, loyal | homosexual ; assigned:. Ashfur |
apprentice:. Starlingpaw | tags:. Starlingpaw, Hawkpaw

Budfoot stopped walking and turned around to face both apprentices. "What do you two think? Should we head back to camp or try to train a little?"

Moonwish
long-furred silver maine coon she-cat with yellow eyes | hunter | 25 moons | quiet, sweet, empathetic | bisexual ; assigned:. Silvereyes |
crush:. n/a | tags:. Silvereyes

Moonwish opened her mouth to congratulate Silvereyes' on his catch, but stopped as the scent of Ravenwind and a strange cat flooded over her tongue. She heard voices then, and looked to her mate, seeing the dread in his eyes. The silver maine coon stepped closer to her mate, and whispered into his ear. "I'm sure they've scented us by now. Shall we go meet your father? I'll be right beside you."

Russetpaw
orange-and-white tabby tom with green eyes | apprentice | 10 moons | bold, fearless, romantic | pansexual ; crush:. Solarpaw
mentor:. Elmwind | tags:. Sagepaw

Russetpaw lay comfortably on his back, his forelegs stretched into the air. "Sagepaw, you were right. It is nice to just lay around in camp. We should've done this sooner!" He let out a contended sigh, and let his forelegs fall down to his chest.

Sagepaw
light orange tabby she-cat with green eyes | apprentice | 10 moons | introverted, kind, hopeful | bisexual ; crush:. maybe Snowpaw
mentor:. Kestrelwish | tags:. Russetpaw

Sagepaw nodded. "I told you, but you're so obsessed with becoming a warrior, sometimes you forget we're still apprentices!" She remained sitting, her tail tucked neatly around her paws.

Ebonyclaw
grey tabby she-cat with yellow eyes and white underbelly | exile | 63 moons | spiteful, manipulative, aggressive | asexual - crush:. n/a |
tags:. open

Ebonyclaw lay on a tree branch, one foreleg and her tail dangling over the sides lazily. Even though I hate WillowClan, Clan life is still more exciting than being out here, alone.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Pearpelt // Tom // 44 moons // Warrior // mate: Wolfheart // tags: Bouncepaw
"Very well done, Bouncepaw!" the warrior purred, proud his apprentice was able to improve the maneuver so quickly. "Let's end on that note." Pearpelt padded over to his apprentice before leading the way back to camp. "I'm proud of your progress, Bouncepaw. You're going to be a fine warrior one day," he rumbled.

Skypaw // She-cat // 9 moons // Med. Cat App. // crush: open // tags: Sootpaw
Skypaw stood up straight once she finished gathering the dock plant at her paws. Hearing Sootpaw's question, she made her way over to him and thought for a moment before speaking. " 'ell," the small she-cat started, her voice muffled by her mouthful of herbs, "I 'ike i'." She bent back down quickly to set the dock on the forest floor, her ears warm. "I mean, I like it." Her blue eyes shined as she got started talking, her love for her position showing. "I love being able to care for my clanmates. The smell of herbs, the vast knowledge that I'm gaining," she explained with a wide smile. With a shrug, she continued. "I had never been one for rough housing as a kit, and the thought of hurting another cat, or any animal really, just..." Skypaw trailed off, shaking her pelt to rid herself of the unpleasant feeling. "I...don't care for the idea." She was quiet for another moment, lost in thought.

Rippledawn // She-cat // 21 moons // Hunter // crush: Ashfur // tags: Ashfur
Rippledawn stood as well, purring loudly. "Sure," she mewed, picking up their catches. "Let's head back."
((^ leaving up for @Thunder Point))
Rippledawn padded into camp, happiness radiating off of her. The day spent with Ashfur had left her in good spirits. As she deposited the fish they had caught onto the fresh kill pile, she looked around the camp and wondered what every cat else was up to. I wonder if Cinderpaw wants to go train, the pale tabby thought to herself. I know I wouldn't mind the exercise.

Honeykit // She-cat // 1 moon // Kit // crush: too young // tags: open
Honeykit woke from a nap with a squeaky yawn. Her golden eyes opened blearily, and she crawled out of the nursery. Excitement filled her little body, and her legs grew wobbly. The small kit slowed down, trying not to fall over. She glanced behind her, noticing that she hadn't made much progress: she was only a couple tail lengths away from the nursery entrance.

appleseabloom wrote:Owlpaw // Tom // 11 moons // Apprentice // crush: Peachpaw // tags: Whitepaw
His teasing smile faltered, immediately noticing his sister's strange behavior. "Really?" Owlpaw meowed, not believing her and his tone showing so. Why didn't she tell me the truth? We're littermates! the dark tabby thought, feeling confused and slightly hurt.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:02 pm

MamaRebby wrote:
TreeLeaf | Male | 30 Moons | Hunter | Apprentice: WeaselPaw | Mate: LambWhisker | Tags: HailFeather

TreeLeaf thought for a moment before shrugging "I'm not sure, maybe! It'd be so cool if there was!" He ambled after HailFeather "Would you be happy if there were new elders?" He mewed, genuine curiousness in his tone.

FreckleKit | Male | 2 Moons | Kit | Tags: RiverKit (?) Open

He's open c:

HalfMoon | Male | 95 Moons | Tags: RavenWind

"I understand." He smiled, covering up another grimace of discomfort when his leg throbbed. He let out a relieved, but soft, sigh as the pain eased to a dull twinge. He should find a way to occupy himself. His Amber eyes scanned the area they were in. He hadn't taken the time to admire it before, but it really was quite lovely. A gentle breeze blew by, fanning HalfMoon's face. He stiffened and sat up a bit straighter. Could that be SilverEyes' scent? It was different, to be sure, but he was in a new clan now.. His ears perked up. Maybe it was SilverEyes, Either way, two cats that carried a similar scent to RavenWind were approaching them. He could hear the rustle of bushes and then.. there! A sigh! There were cats nearby! "I think some of your clan members are here." He said to RavenWind, gesturing with his tail towards the bushes.

(leaving for Ravenwind )
HalfMoon's head jerked up as two felines padded through the bushes, his gaze colliding with his son's for a quick breath, before his son turned away and began to speak to the tom beside HalfMoon. His golden eyes glanced towards the female that SilverEyes was with. Did his son have a mate?

ThunderStorm | Male | 23 Moons | Hunter | Crush/Mate: DawnFire | Tags: DawnFire

He nodded "Sure! That sounds nice. I bet a walk would definitely wake me up."He purred.

PeachPaw | Female | 10 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: BrambleStorm | Crush: OwlPaw | Tags: EagleFrost + Kits, open

She stood up quickly, stumbling over her paws as she took a step towards the entrance. She nodded politely to EagleFrost and his chikdren, giving the kits a soft smile. "Oh-uh, okay. Have a nice day, sir." She stammered, dipping her head again and bolting out of the den. Once outside, she went back to the area she and OwlPaw had shared prey together. It hadn't been long, but she missed the young tom. She felt like he was her only friend at this point, which was her gain to have such a good friend, but OwlPaw's loss. PeachPaw hoped he actually thought of her as a friend, or... She shoved her next thought away and sighed, flopping down into a laying position. She rested her head on her front paws, curling her tail around her lithe frame.

SilverEyes | Male | 27 Moons | Warrior | Mate: MoonWish | Tags: MoonWish

SilverEyes strode through the bushes. Interlocking gazes with his father as he came out the other side. His gaze shifted to RavenWind and he gave a polite, yet strained, mew. "Salutations, RavenWind." He took a step closer to his mate, the only comfort he knew at this point. His tail gently brushed against hers. He wanted to apologize for being...how he was, but he didn't want to apologize in front of his father."MoonWish and I were just hunting." He saw that his father's leg was completely twisted up, looking like it caused him large amounts of pain. He stifled a wince and kept his gaze on RavenWind.

(Oof, sorry this is lazy.)
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:55 pm

β€’Nightstormβ€’

~ tom | 17 moons | warrior | quick temper, prideful, arrogant | black with white spot on chest and amber eyes | crush; sorrelwing | tagged; sorrelwing | location; forest/near river ~

Nightstorm gave the she-cat a small grin, his eyes never leaving hers. "Your right." He whispered, an easy-going purr rumbling deep in his chest. "So," He started slowly, a smirk tugging at the corner his mouth as his golden eyes desperately searched the she-cats in front of him. "You'll be my mate, right?" He narrowed his eyes as he watched her, wanting to be sure of what they were now. She did say so after all, but he wanted to put the doubts that were nagging him to rest.

β€’Dawnfeatherβ€’

~ she-cat | 24 moons | queen | observant, calm, kind | long furred ginger and white tabby with blue eyes | mate; lionsplash | tagged; lionsplash, vixenkit, foxkit, crystalkit, emberstream, ashpaw| location; nursery ~

Dawnfeather shifted her gaze over to Lionsplash, smiling at him happily. "Go ahead! I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." She purred in response, giving him a playful shoulder bump. Turning around slightly to where Emberstream, Ashpaw, and her kits were all in her line of sight, the long furred she-cat nodded thoughtfully towards Emberstream. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find the right cat someday." She meowed kindly, blinking softly as she thought of how lucky she was to actually be happy with her assigned mate. Upon hearing Ashpaw, she quickly turned to him, her long tail curling slightly. "Thanks." She meowed cheerfully, turning to look at her kits lovingly. "Their names are Crystalkit, Foxkit and Vixenkit." She answered, motioning carefully to each one in turn.

β€’Marshfootβ€’

~ tom | 15 moons | warrior | caring, shy, quiet | siamese | crush; open | tagged; blackspot | location; forest ~

Marshfoot continued to listen to Blackspot speak, glancing around before bringing his eyes up to meet hers, and giving her a nod. He wasn't quite sure how to respond; he didn't want to seem nosy, or uncaring. "I see." He meowed, his paws crunching quietly on the leaves that were scattered on the forest floor. His whiskers quivered slightly as the scent of rabbit suddenly flooded his nostrils, making his mouth water. Raising his tail and halting his steps, he turned back to her. "It's a rabbit." He hissed softly, his ears twitching. "I'll go around it and scare it towards you." He meowed quietly, his claws flexing in anticipation.

β€’Vixenkitβ€’

~ she-cat | newborn | kit | troublemaker, boisterous, excitable | ginger tabby with green eyes | tagged; dawnfeather, lionsplash, foxkit, crystalkit, emberstream | location; nursery ~

Vixenkit squeaked loudly as she was pounced on, wriggling to get free. Feeling the weight of her sister lifted off of her, she scrambled hastily to her paws, stumbling as she did so. Spinning around, she saw that her sister was preparing to pounce on her, she puffed her fur up so it was standing on end, to make herself look bigger and pulled her lips back in a ferocious sounding hiss directed towards her sister.

β€’Sootpawβ€’

~ tom | 9 moons | apprentice | adventurous, carefree, immature | blue-gray tabby with sea green eyes | crush; open | tagged; Skypaw| location; forest ~

Sootpaw listened to Skypaw speak, his ears twitching every once in a while. Placing the dock leaves he had gathered next to him, he turned to fully face her for a moment, a small grin present on his face. "Interesting," He commented, his tail flicking around behind him. "I doubt I could ever have the same amount of patience that you do." He groaned slightly, a small shudder making him rock back and forth on his paws at the thought of having to study herbs for long periods of time.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Skypaw // She-cat // 9 moons // Med. Cat App. // crush: open // tags: Sootpaw
She chuckled, nudging him. "And I doubt I could ever be as strong as you," Skypaw admitted. She watched him for moment before glancing down at the herbs they had gathered together. "You don't mind gathering, do you?" she asked, suddenly shy. "You're a real help, and..I enjoyed walking through the forest with you..." Her eyes slowly moved back up to his, her expression hopeful. Sootpaw is a good cat, the tortoiseshell thought. I hope we can be good friends.

((at least friends XD))
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Q u i e t s t a r β˜†
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Assigned: Eaglefrost // Kits: Oceankit, Lavenderkit, Maplekit // Tags: Embereyes, Bramblestorm, Spiderleg, Rogues, Elmwind, Driftpaw, Brindleleaf, Cherrynose //

Quietstar lashed her tail "Driftpaw. Go back to camp. Now." her voice was stern and sharp, unusual for Quietstar but with Driftpaw being so young she wanted them nowhere near these rogues. She turned her icey gaze on the rogues then "WillowClan is not accepting any new members at this time." she said simply. "Bramblestorm, Spiderleg, Brindleleaf, and Elmwind.. I would like for you four to escort these cats out of our territory. They will not be joining us. Embereyes, you and the others who've decided to show up may return to camp with me." she said.

S w i f t l e a p ☘
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Tigerpool // Assigned: Spiderleg // No Apprentice // Tags: Tigerpool //

Swiftleap purred and nuzzled her in return, the tips of his ears heating up from her praise. "You're far too sweet to me Tigerpool." he murmured. For a moment he just stayed close to her, happy to just be close enough for their fur to touch, if only it could be like this all the time. But finally he moved away slightly "You're probably the sweetest cat in the entire clan if I had to guess." he said.

H a w k t a l o n βš”οΈ
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior // Assigned: Copperthroat // Apprentice: Owlpaw // Tags: Copperthroat, Owlpaw, Whitepaw //

Hawktalon snorted giving her a sidelong glance "I think I'd be a great storyteller." he countered. "I think i'd make a great leader too." he gave her a sly smile "Or maybe I could have some new rank. Everyone with a complaint has to come to me before they go to Wrentalon or Quietstar. And i'll either pass it on.. Or i'll yell at them." he offered. "I'm only available in the morning though so no more morning patrols for me." he said shrugging before he let out a sigh. "What a pity.. Oh! Maybe I could do the same for the medicine cats too, tell me whats wrong first and i'll tell you if you should walk it off or go talk to the medicine cats." he said.

R e e d g a z e β›…
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Robinflight // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Robinflight //

Reedgaze laughed softly, nodding in agreement. Though she soon turned serious again, pinning her ears against her head. "They just.. They don't look like they're here for any good reason." she said. "Now I know that sounds terrible of me to say. But I just get.. a bad vibe you know? They just have that look about them.. Like they want to do more harm than good.. It just makes me uneasy." she said. "So I hope she doesn't.. I mean her kits are pretty young so she might not accept outsiders as much.. Who wants to put their kits in danger? Not any mother I know." she said.

D a r k g a z e β™ž
// Tom // 26 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Witheredstem // No Apprentice // Tags: Hareleap //

Darkgaze purred lightly "Don't worry about it, you'll fit right in I promise. In a few moons it'll feel like you were never an apprentice at all." he said. Pausing he glanced towards the camp entrance "Quietstar or Wrentalon, either one is good enough." he said. He flicked his tail "You know I do suppose we need a warrior to go with us as well, I almost forgot." he said.

R a v e n w i n d β™š
// Tom // 22 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Embereyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Halfmoon //

Ravenwind turned his head, tensing up as he scented his clanmates. He seemed to relax slightly as he noticed Silvereyes and Moonwish came out alone, without any rogues around them. "Hello Silvereyes." he dipped his head respectfully. "I have scented rogues around our land, are you and Moonwish alright?" he asked seemingly ignoring the elephant in the room beside him for a moment. He wanted to see the tom's reaction first.

B r a c k e n f a l l β™”
// Tom // 22 Moons // Hunter // Crush: Open // Assigned: Stormwind // Tags: Stormwind, Brindlepaw, Thornkit, Gingerleaf, Featherpaw, Skyfall //

Brackenfall flicked his ears, slightly surprised at how many cats seemed to suddenly appear. He looked at Gingerleaf then at her apprentice. "Uh.. I can hang back if you want me to Stormwind." he said his gaze flickering to Skyfall for a moment before he looked back at Stormwind. "If you just want to go with them." he assumed Skyfall was joining them? "I can always catch up with you later." he took a small step back. He didn't know Stormwind very well and he didn't want to go stepping on any toes while anyone was trying to show their new apprentices around.

O c e a n k i t 🌊
// She-cat // Newborn // Kit // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Quietstar // Tags: Eaglefrost, Lavenderkit, Maplekit //

Oceankit looked away from her father, a concentrated look on her face as she tried again. Like their nest.. So would they smel like her too? She narrowed her eyes and took a step forward, scenting the air again. She was sure she could smell them.. Or at least she thought she did.. But she was pretty sure she could smell them in every spot they'd already been to together. She couldn't tell what was more fresh than something else. Though she did manage to get closer to the medicine cat's den before she sat down. Signally that she'd given up. Green eyes looking up at her father she gave him a small apologetic frown. At least she'd tried?
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:47 am

β€’Nightstormβ€’

~ tom | 17 moons | warrior | quick temper, prideful, arrogant | black with white spot on chest and amber eyes | crush; sorrelwing | tagged; sorrelwing | location; forest/near river ~

Nightstorm gave the she-cat a small grin, his eyes never leaving hers. "Your right." He whispered, an easy-going purr rumbling deep in his chest. "So," He started slowly, a smirk tugging at the corner his mouth as his golden eyes desperately searched the she-cats in front of him. "You'll be my mate, right?" He narrowed his eyes as he watched her, wanting to be sure of what they were now. She did say so after all, but he wanted to put the doubts that were nagging him to rest.

β€’Dawnfeatherβ€’

~ she-cat | 24 moons | queen | observant, calm, kind | long furred ginger and white tabby with blue eyes | mate; lionsplash | tagged; lionsplash, vixenkit, foxkit, crystalkit, emberstream, ashpaw| location; nursery ~

Dawnfeather shifted her gaze over to Lionsplash, smiling at him happily. "Go ahead! I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." She purred in response, giving him a playful shoulder bump. Turning around slightly to where Emberstream, Ashpaw, and her kits were all in her line of sight, the long furred she-cat nodded thoughtfully towards Emberstream. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find the right cat someday." She meowed kindly, blinking softly as she thought of how lucky she was to actually be happy with her assigned mate. Upon hearing Ashpaw, she quickly turned to him, her long tail curling slightly. "Thanks." She meowed cheerfully, turning to look at her kits lovingly. "Their names are Crystalkit, Foxkit and Vixenkit." She answered, motioning carefully to each one in turn.

β€’Marshfootβ€’

~ tom | 15 moons | warrior | caring, shy, quiet | siamese | crush; open | tagged; blackspot | location; forest ~

Marshfoot continued to listen to Blackspot speak, glancing around before bringing his eyes up to meet hers, and giving her a nod. He wasn't quite sure how to respond; he didn't want to seem nosy, or uncaring. "I see." He meowed, his paws crunching quietly on the leaves that were scattered on the forest floor. His whiskers quivered slightly as the scent of rabbit suddenly flooded his nostrils, making his mouth water. Raising his tail and halting his steps, he turned back to her. "It's a rabbit." He hissed softly, his ears twitching. "I'll go around it and scare it towards you." He meowed quietly, his claws flexing in anticipation.

β€’Vixenkitβ€’

~ she-cat | newborn | kit | troublemaker, boisterous, excitable | ginger tabby with green eyes | tagged; dawnfeather, lionsplash, foxkit, crystalkit, emberstream | location; nursery ~

Vixenkit squeaked loudly as she was pounced on, wriggling to get free. Feeling the weight of her sister lifted off of her, she scrambled hastily to her paws, stumbling as she did so. Spinning around, she saw that her sister was preparing to pounce on her, she puffed her fur up so it was standing on end, to make herself look bigger and pulled her lips back in the most ferocious sounding hiss she could muster up, directed towards her sister.

β€’Sootpawβ€’

~ tom | 9 moons | apprentice | adventurous, carefree, immature | blue-gray tabby with sea green eyes | crush; open | tagged; Skypaw| location; forest ~

Sootpaw absentmindedly scooped the leaves he had placed on the ground into a pile with a paw, while listening to Skypaw. "Of course not! I'm glad to help." He meowed optimistically, his eyes bright. "I've also enjoyed spending time with you. We should do this more often." He sent her another genuine grin, noticing her brief shy look.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:40 am

Skypaw // She-cat // 9 moons // Med. Cat App. // crush: developing // tags: Sootpaw
The she-cat smiled widely. "I'm looking forward to it," she purred. She looked at the pile at their paws. Hesitantly, she started to speak again. "We have enough dock now....do you want to head back?"

((Mobile I'm sorry it's short ^^'))
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me