🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Postby Cynomin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:50 pm

E M B E R E Y E S

She-cat|Warrior |27 moons|Mate:none|Crush:None|Tags:Oak

Embereyes screeched, anger driving her to keep fighting. She tried kicking again but got exhausted quickly and went limp, trying to catch her breath as blood covered the forest floor and sounds seemed to be muffled. She glared at Viper, feeling defeated she closed her eyes, praying to Starclan this wouldn’t lead to death

F A N G

tom |Rogue |61 moons|Mate:none|Crush:None|Tags:Oak,Blake,Embereyes,Viper

He let go of Oak, deciding that killing hes own kin wouldnt be ideal if he would force him to join the small rogue group he was planning to create β€œIf I kill you, nothing comes in return to me but killing your friend” Fang turned to Embereyes β€œWould give you more pain” He ordered Viper to let go of the she-cat, deciding he wouldn’t kill her immediately but let the pain drag on β€œViper, drag her farther away and Blake-” Fang turned to face him β€œKeep him down”

B L A K E

Tom|Rogue|31 moons|Mate:none|Crush:None|Tags:Oak,Viper,Fang,Embereyes

Blake nodded, as fast as he could, let Oak no time to escape he’s grasp and pinned him down. β€œWhy did you leave us!” He growled β€œYou dont abandon family!”
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Rippledawn // She-cat // 21 moons // Hunter // crush: Ashfur // tags: Ashfur
Finally, something I'm good at! she thought, but then Rippledawn blushed. "I'll try my best to teach you, but I taught myself so I'm not the best..." she said modestly. She waited for Ashfur to move her head before standing and moving back to the water's edge. "First things first - you can't let the fish know you're there. You have to hide your shadow and be reeeeeeeeally quiet," the hunter explained softly.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Wildpaw | She-Cat | Apprentice | 13 Moons | Crush: Ashpaw | Assigned Mate: (To Young) | Mentor: Lionsplash | Tags: Ashpaw | Location: Forest

"Hm. I already know that!" Wildpaw batted Ashpaw over the ears playfully. "You know, sometimes I wish I was a medicine cat. I could spend more time with you that way," Wildpaw meowed, tilting her head to one side. "I really do think it's super cool to be able to help the clan like that."

Lightshadow | Tom | Exile | 28 Moons | Crush: Open | Mate: Open | Apprentice: Open | Tags: Grasswhisker | Location: Forest

"I was a loner who was invited into the clan. I was a full warrior when you were exiled," Lightshadow mewed quietly. "My name is Lightshadow," He finished, flicking his tail once and sitting down, neatly tucking his pale paws beneath him. Surprising that Grasswhisker doesn't remember me. Everyone else in the clan hated me! Lightshadow thought with a hiss.

Frozenwish | She-Cat | Warrior | 26 Moons | Crush: Hawktalon | Assigned Mate: Thistleriver | Apprentice: Frogpaw | Tags: Wrentalon, Frogpaw | Location: Camp

"Haha, I knew you'd like the sound of battle training! Come on, race me to the river!" Frozenwish yowled playfully, narrowing her eyes. She dashed out of the exit, slowing down a bit to wait for Frogpaw to catch up.

Fallingpaw | Tom | Apprentice | 7 Moons | Crush: Driftkit | Assigned Mate: (to young) | Mentor: TBA | Tags: Driftkit | Location: Camp

Fallingpaw tilted his head to one side, sighing. "Okay. You know, you can always talk to me if you want," He offered, smiling slightly. "I know I don't understand how you feel, but I can't stand seeing you so upset all of the time!"

Oak | Tom | Loner | 31 Moons | Crush: Embereyes | Mate: Open | Tags: Embereyes, Blake, Viper, Fang | Location: Forest

Memories from his earlier moons came flooding back to him. "You're not family," Oak mewed simply, giving in to the pain. He sounded calm and peaceful. "Family isn't so cruel. And if family is, I don't want it," Oak laid on the grass, not moving as Blake took Fang's place in pinning him down. Oak didn't train to fight all day like them so he decided there was nothing he could do. Oak's gaze flicked to Embereyes as if saying 'I'm sorry' and then closed his eyes.

Viper | Tom | Rogue | 31 Moons | Crush: Open | Mate: Open | Tags: Oak, Embereyes, Blake, Fang | Location:
Forest

The large tom backed away from Embereyes slowly, obeying his father. Viper didn't choose to have him ruling his life, but it was the only choice he had. He padded towards Oak and sat so that he was glaring directly into his eyes. "You're a fool, Oak," Hatred and cruelty seemed to erupt angrily from each word he spat. "I would have learned the first time, but you just can't keep away from the she-cats, can you?" Viper hissed, chuckling.
Last edited by BlizzardTheWizard on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Ashfur | tags; Rippledawn | assigned: Budfoot | crush: Rippledawn | location; camp | scent; apples | accent; light australian/british

hmm"she meowed quitely nodding for her to go on. She sat conceling her shadow from the lake.
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
fβ‚’α΅£ β‚’β‚™cβ‚‘ β‚˜β‚ybβ‚‘
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
β‚›β‚’β‚˜β‚‘β‚’β‚™β‚‘ wα΅’β‚—β‚— cₐₗₗ β‚˜β‚‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

"β‚›α΅’α΅£" wα΅’β‚œβ‚•β‚’α΅€β‚œ ₐddα΅’β‚™g

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
πŸ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
πŸ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
πŸ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image πŸ„ Image πŸ„
Image πŸ„ pronouns <3 πŸ„ Β©
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
"yβ‚’α΅€'α΅£β‚‘ β‚˜β‚β‚–α΅’β‚™g ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Rippledawn // She-cat // 21 moons // Hunter // crush: Ashfur // tags: Ashfur
"Now, we wait. When you see a fish, wait for it to get close, then hook it with your claws and fling it onto the grass!" she finished enthusiastically. Rippledawn watched Ashfur out of the corner of her eye while also trying to keep an eye on the water.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:11 pm

appleseabloom wrote:Rippledawn // She-cat // 21 moons // Hunter // crush: Ashfur // tags: Ashfur
Rippledawn took off after her, striding out as much as she could. So far, throughout all of their races, Rippledawn had lost, but she didn't mind. No matter how fast she was, Ashfur's legs were simply longer. The pale tabby watched Ashfur as she ran, admiring her with every step.

Owlpaw // Tom // 11 moons // Apprentice // crush: Peachpaw // tags: Peachpaw
Owlpaw returned her smile. "M-maybe we can go hunting...together? A-after we eat?" He bent down and picked up the shrew. "Heer oud ee ea?" the young tom asked.
((Where should we eat?))

PeachPaw | She-Cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: OwlPaw | Tags: OwlPaw

"I'd love to!" She stifled a giggle as OwlPaw tried to talk with a shrew in his mouth "Under the Willow tree!" She lifted herself to her paws and bounded over to a large willow tree, it's branches were so long they brushed the ground, making a sort of canopy-like shelter underneath the tree. "Isn't it pretty?"

(sorry this is so short ;w;
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Elmwind-tom-senior warrior

Elmwind swallowed and his dark fur felt hot in embarrassment as she brushed against him. β€œY-Yea it should.” He agreed β€œI doubt we will. Things have been quiet lately.” He slowed his pace so that she could trot along beside him. He accidentally brushed his huge against hers. β€œSorry.” He muttered, staring straight ahead and clenching his jaw.

Tigerpool-she-cat-warrior

Tigerpool shrugged. β€œI’m not too worried about it.” She admitted β€œSure, having an apprentice is awesome. You get to form a warrior and they make you proud. But I’m not sure I’m the mentoring type. Not a very good teacher.” She bundled up a fresh ball of moss and padded up beside him.

Sorrelpaw-she-cat-apprentice

The apprentice nodded, heart beating fast as he licked her. She looked around for her mentor, wondering what they would do. She had been an apprentice for a while, so she knew most everything that was able to be taught. Never the less, she wanted to cram as much as she could into her training.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Ashfur | tags; Rippledawn | assigned: Budfoot | crush: Rippledawn | location; camp | scent; apples | accent; light australian/british

Ashfur conceled her shadow curling her paw into a hook shape she shoot her paw quickly into the water, as you see a fish fly above their heads. Ï got one!"she meowed running after it and bringing one paw on its spine breaking its back so i died instantly and painless.
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
fβ‚’α΅£ β‚’β‚™cβ‚‘ β‚˜β‚ybβ‚‘
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
β‚›β‚’β‚˜β‚‘β‚’β‚™β‚‘ wα΅’β‚—β‚— cₐₗₗ β‚˜β‚‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

"β‚›α΅’α΅£" wα΅’β‚œβ‚•β‚’α΅€β‚œ ₐddα΅’β‚™g

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
πŸ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
πŸ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
πŸ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image πŸ„ Image πŸ„
Image πŸ„ pronouns <3 πŸ„ Β©
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
"yβ‚’α΅€'α΅£β‚‘ β‚˜β‚β‚–α΅’β‚™g ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Q u i e t s t a r β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 38 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Assigned: Eaglefrost // Kits: Oceankit, Lavenderkit, Maplekit // Tags: Kits, Eaglefrost //

Focusing her attention on clan matters she nodded to her mate. "I've been assigning apprentices to some of the younger cats recently.. Trying to get the most promising ones some experience.. But I think for Driftkit i'll give her to someone more experienced.. I'd like to give her to one of the older cats.. But i'm trying to figure out which one will have the most patience and time for any extra needs she might have." though she was busy talking she was still keeping an ear out for her kits. Listening to them playing just in case one of them needed her. Her gaze flickered towards the entrance of the den as if she could just find the perfect cat waltzing by.

S w i f t l e a p ☘
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Tigerpool // Assigned: Spiderleg // Tags: Tigerpool //

Swiftleap gently bumped his shoulder against hers "I think you'd make a great mentor but I see where you're coming from." he said. "Sometimes I think I'd like to have an apprentice.. But sometimes I also don't.." he shook his head. "They have to wait on you for their training so if you're busy it can probably get really frustrating for them." he said. He headed back over to the warrior's den and slipped back into to continue working on the nests.

H a w k t a l o n βš”οΈ
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior // Assigned: Copperthroat // Apprentice: Owlpaw // Tags: Copperthroat, Mentions of Owlpaw & Whitepaw //

Hawktalon stood up, "Looks like it." he said as he looked around trying to spot their apprentices. "Not that I mind... Do you see them anywhere? Or do you think their still asleep?" he asked frowning lightly before he turned his attention on the apprentice's den. "I'm sure for sure Owlpaw is asleep.. Or at least maybe I hope he is so I haven't lost him, but does Whitepaw sleep in as late as her brother?" he asked as he started to pad towards the apprentice's den, glancing back at his mate.

R e e d g a z e β›…
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Robinflight // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Robinflight, Lightningwing, Bearheart //

Reedgaze let out a laugh as she moved closer to the water "At this rate i'm going to lose to both you and Bearheart." she said. She settled down beside the water, careful not to let her shadow cast over it. As she quieted down reality sunk in, the clan needed this, if they didn't eat well during green leaf it would only make leafbare all that more harder. Lashing out quickly as she spotted a fish she pulled it up onto the shore and let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. Killing it quickly she moved it to the side, it was pretty small, she could do better. She turned her gaze back to the water, twitching her ears lightly as she listened for her clanmates.

D a r k g a z e β™ž
// Tom // 26 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Witheredstem // No Apprentice // Tags: Witheredstem, mentions of - Amberpool, Darkflash, Stormweather //

Darkgaze glanced over, nodding and offering her a small smile "Sounds good to me. I'll see you then." he said before he sat down curling his tail around his paws. He glanced around for the other cats called to the patrol, Amberpool, Darkflash, and Stormweather.

O c e a n k i t 🌊
// She-cat // Newborn // Kit // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Quietstar // Tags: Quietstar, Lavenderkit, Maplekit //

While she was distracted by Maplekit rolling over her she didn't see Lavenderkit get up and join the fray. She let out a loud squeal and began to squirm trying to get out from under him and get the upper paw on her siblings again. She tried swatting wildly at them with her paws though she missed most of the time.

(( waiting for Lavenderkit then i'll reply for Oceankit ))
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby Nyverria » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:03 am

She-cat|39 moons|Queen|Kits: Ghostkit, Riverkit, Honeykit|Assigned: Pearpelt|Tags: Dawnfeather, Ghostkit, Riverkit,
Honeykit

➣ With a long huff of tiredness, the grey tabby made her way back into the nursery. "Thank you for watching over them." Wolfheart mewed gratefully to Dawnfeather. With a purr the queen settled down in her nest to provide warmth for her kits and looked up at her den mate. "Just let me know when you want to stretch your legs and I will be honored to watch over your kits." the she-cat mewed once more to Dawnfeather.

Tom|Newborn|Kit|Mother: Wolfheart|Tags: Riverkit, Honeykit

➣ Ghostkit once more felt a slight warmth of a tail but it didn't smell of his mother's scent. He mewed once more until he could smell his mother's scent and mewed happily when he felt his own mother's warmth again. Slowly and wobbly, the young fluffy tom made his way closer to Wolfheart's chest once more.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me