Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:12 pm

This thread is closed now. Here are new links!

New Roleplay:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3762195
Forms:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3760783
And Discussion:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3679132

SeaClan is home to a group of Hatteras Island, North Carolina's feral cats.
Their territory is in Buxton Village, bordering the new lighthouse site, near the ocean. SeaClan's camp is surrounded by deciduous woodland, with some evergreens.

Camp is surrounded with brush, and reinforced with briars. The leader's den is part of a fallen tree, that has a hollow sleeping area, and a branch that the clan uses as HighBranch. The branch is where the leader gives all the announcements.
All the other dens are clan-made out of branches and briars. Each is lined with soft Spanish moss on the inside, which grows on the trees nearby.

Some of the land is dry, but a part of it is swamp.
There are brackish(salt and fresh water mixed) ponds nearby for fishing, as well as a stream that's clean enough to drink, just outside of camp.
There is a twoleg trail that runs through SeaClan's territory, and it is used often in Leafgreen. Twolegs ride horses, and sometimes have loose dogs there.
One border is a thunderpath that leads to the big striped light (lighthouse), that is also frequently used.

There are no other clans surrounding SeaClan, although there are others on the island. There are many cats, some of them very violent, that pose a threat to the clan.
There are red foxes, deer, raccoon, birds of prey, and many small animals. Prey is often plentiful in Greenleaf, but scarce in Leafbare.

Can SeaClan survive the harsh conditions of Hatteras Island, without giving in to kittypet temptations??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:

1) Game rules apply. Always.
2) No power playing or playing God. You are not the strongest, most powerful character. You don't win every fight. You don't know everything. A prophecy or gift from StarClan every now and then is reasonable, but I will put a stop if it gets out of control.
3) please don't kill anyone else's characters without permission. No exceptions.
4) No excessive violence or meanness in or out of roleplay.
5) Please try to be active. If you can't be, please let someone know!
6) Please be grammatical. Use full sentences, and no text talk.
7) Please write at least two lines.
8) Put your character's name at the beginning of your post so it doesn't get confusing.
9) To talk out of character please use parenthesis. ()
10) You are required to make a character sheet for EACH character, and have them approved by MichelleP224 before you can roleplay.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 am, edited 11 times in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (New, Open, and Accepting!)

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 am

~~~~~~~~~OPEN~~~~~~~~~~

Season: early Leaf-fall
Two-legs are still common, weather is still quite warm, leaves haven't started changing yet.
This is, historically, the worst time of the year for hurricanes.
Prey is common.
There has been fox activity in SeaClan territory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of January the 17th, we have been in a few weeks. Relationships are forming between cats. Their is also a bit of bitterness between a few members of the clan.
The biggest drama thus far is:
Featherheart left camp by herself, against Saltstar's wishes, and was attacked by a fox. Sableclaw smelt fox scent, and grabbed a patrol to rescue Featherheart before she was injured. Sandspray bravely sacrificed herself to the fox and saved Featherheart. The patrol, Featherheart, Sableclaw and Softfeather, drove out the fox.
The deputy, Sunstripe, is sick and cannot perform his duties as deputy. Until otherwise, Sableclaw is filling in.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:51 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: open

Redstream had woken up long before dawn to sort herbs. Now they they were sorted, however the tortoiseshell tom found that he had nothing to do. He shrugged and decided to lounge around in the camp. He exited his den and felt sand squish under his paws. He searched the clearing for conversation.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Lionkit; open

Sparktuft opened his eyes, looking down. He saw his daughter, Lionkit, sleeping peacefully. Dawn light filtered through the nursery walls and he was surprised that the golden kit wasn't up yet. He wasn't going to wake her, though. Instead, the senior warrior lay there, enjoying the sun as it hit his pelt and waited for his beloved daughter to rise, or for someone to come talk to him.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Camp | Open

Sableclaw was awake and ready for the morning border patrol. She sat by the freshkill pile, eating the past evening's leftovers, a mockingbird.
I hope it's quiet this morning. She thought to herself. I think I'd like to walk to the sea afterward.
Even though the beach is a little out of the way, Sableclaw loves to walk on the sand by herself to think.

Kestrelpaw | She~cat | 6 moons | App. den

Rising from her nest to her paws, Kestrelpaw stretched, preparing for the day. Looking around the apprentice den, there were still others sleeping.
She padded quietly out of the den to find her mentor, and start training.

Lionkit | She~cat | 2 moons | nursery | w/ Sparktuft

Curled beside her father's warm fur, Lionkit stirred, and rolled over so her tummy and feet could soak up his warmth. She yawned, eyes still shut, and kneaded Sparktuft's fur very softly.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:31 pm

Redstream

Redstream had woken up long before dawn to sort herbs. Now they they were sorted, however the tortoiseshell tom found that he had nothing to do. He shrugged and decided to lounge around in the camp. He exited his den and felt sand squish under his paws. He searched the clearing for conversation.

Sparktuft

The tom laughed as he got his massage. “Good morning, little one.” He purred quietly, licking her forehead and ears.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:35 am

Lionkit | She~cat | 2 moons | nursery | w/ Sparktuft

Lionkit opened her soft green-gold eyes, and purred back at Sparktuft as he licked her forehead. She continued to knead his fur, happily.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:46 am

Redstream

Sparktuft

He smiled at Lionkit. He looked out of the nursery and saw Sableclaw sitting by. Sparktuft smiled over to her and mouthed ‘Good morning.’
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:30 am

SaltStar-Female-Leader-C;N/A T; RedStream

The white shecat got up out of her nest warily, yawning. She forced herself to her paws. Her muscles stiff she stretched them briefly before padding out of her den, paw steps echoing softly on the damp rocks placed outside of her den. She saw the tortoiseshell, RedStream padding around aimlessly. She trotted up to him, meowing a soft greeting hoping not to startle him too much, "Hi RedStream. Any notes or signs...." She trailed off hoping he'll just take on.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:51 am

Redstream

The tom smiled. “Not as of late, Saltstar.” He reported “StarClan has been unusually silent. It’s kinda weird, in my opinion.” He sat down, swishing his tail across the ground.

Sparktuft

He smiled at Lionkit. He looked out of the nursery and saw Sableclaw sitting by. Sparktuft smiled over to her and mouthed ‘Good morning.’
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:58 am

SaltStar-Female-Leader-T;RedStream-C; Open.....

Her blue eyes scanned the ground. Sighing, she lifted up her paw and licked it softly. "Well I guess it hasn't been the first time." She meowed, her eyes shutting softly. "I suppose I should go see if we have a hunting or border patrol out. We are a bit short on warriors so I suppose a hunting patrol would be the best at the moment. If you get a sign, hit me up I'm a bit chilled about the quietness to." Her ears flattened.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me