Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Postby LimeThing » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

[β–ΊMapledawnβ—„]
[►♀ β€’ Warrior β€’ 24 moons β€’ Eclipse Clan β€’ Apprentice; ---β—„] - [β–ΊTags; Willowmist, Winterpineβ—„]

She realized she wasn't all that welcomed in this conversation, but that didn't make her leave. She'd rather sit and talk than lose time doing nothing outside. "Sheesh, ok I get it. No food means bad. But even though we lack prey, it still seems like it's enough, barely, for everyone. I don't think we're anywhere close to extinction." She meowed.

[β–ΊCinderfrostβ—„]
[β–Ίβ™‚ β€’ Warrior β€’ 28 moons β€’ Eclipse Clan β€’ Apprentice; ---β—„] - [β–ΊTags; Finchleapβ—„]

Cinderfrost listened to Finchleap carefully, nodding after each sentence. "Yes, it is wise to counsel with our ancestors in times like this." He redirected his head downwards, nervous look on his face. He was always an overthinker, but the lack of food was getting to him. "I hope StarClan has a quick solution to this problem. It's not severe yet, but what when prey lacking does start taking lives?"

[β–ΊRipplestormβ—„]
[β–Ίβ™‚ β€’ Warrior β€’ 40 moons β€’ Eclipse Clan β€’ Apprentice; ---β—„] - [β–ΊTags; Openβ—„]

He noticed a group of cat gathering near the entrance of the camp, hissed at each other. Even though Ripplestorm would engage in fights like this, today he didn't. He decided it'd be wiser to observe the scene and only interfere if things start getting out of control.
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Postby Firelight folf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:52 am

Nightpaw/male/8 moons/Eclipseclan/Crush: Open/Mentor: None/Tags: Otternose, Thunderjay, and Ravenstar
I agree with Icefang. All fighting does is upset everyone. He decided to go comfort the kits while their mother handled things outside. As he came in the wailing hurt his ears. "It's ok kits. It's just warriors yelling at each other."
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:10 pm

α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜α΄€α΄‘
[♀]-[α΄€sΚœα΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄›];[none]-[Tags; stormpaw]

Moonpaw fluffed up a little, a bit flustered. Honestly, She would've considered herself the opposite since it almost is never ideal to have someone so self-conscious and barely applied to things unless they care about it personally to be anyone's friend. "th-thanks, Stormpaw..!" Moonpaw blinked, giving a warmer smile. "These two has basically ruffled anyone's fur within the camp, want to go out hunting? I'm not very good at it, but I'm sure I could learn something from you, since your obviously a more successful apprentice then I was.."
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:06 pm

Creekpaw

Creekpaw shrugged. β€œNot sure. But from the looks of it, we should get ready to treat scratches.” She pointed out.

Elmwind

Elmwind wedged himself between the two toms. β€œOh yes, because it’s his fault that you’re being an inconsiderate little twat. He’s angry and protective. You’re the same way with Wolfleap. No. Don’t blame him. No one should be blaming anyone. Prey is low, tensions are high, I get it. But we are one Clan. A group of cats that live together and die together. So, if you two have had enough time acting as if you’re quarreling kits, I think we should go out and actually try to be productive. I’m going to hunt. Thunderjay, if you’d like to join me, you’re welcome to. As long as you’ve gotten rid of the bees in your brain.” He snarled, turning and stalking out of the camp and into the forest.

Hawkkit

Hawkkit is asleep
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:02 pm

β™• ┉ ℝ 𝔸 𝕍 𝔼 β„• π•Š 𝕋 𝔸 ℝ ┉ β™•
[[ Leader β™• 36 moons β™• female β™• mate: Elmwind β™• Tags: Thunderjay, Otternose, ]]

That was the final straw. Hearing herself being blamed was bad enough, but earing her brother being insulted so harshly when he was only defending her made her infuriated.
And so, she lunged forwards and did something she had never done below.
Hooking out Otternose's legs, she clubbed his head and kicked out his hind-legs to the side before she shoved him down and pinned him to the floor so that if he moved, it would hurt. She lowered her jaw close to his neck as a warning. This was a move that Thunderjay had taught her.
"Thunderjay. Nightpaw. You both are dismissed. Otternose, I'd like to have a word with you." she hissed quietly.

β™… ┉ 𝕋 ℍ π•Œ β„• 𝔻 𝔼 ℝ 𝕁 𝔸 𝕐 ┉ β™…
[[ Warrior β™… 32 moons β™… male β™… crush/mate: none β™… Tags: Otternose]]

All anger dissipated quickly with satisfication when Ravenstar knocked down Otternose. Nodding when he was dismissed, he sent a final glare towards Otternose before he turned and streaked out of camp, heading towards the moorlands.

❀ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 𝕃 𝕃 𝕆 π•Ž 𝕄 𝕀 π•Š 𝕋 ┉ ❀
[[ Warrior ❀ 30 moons ❀ female ❀ crush/mate: Swiftclaw ❀ Tags: Mapledawn]]

She nodded, a small smile on her face.
"You're right. Hopefully we can find out why the prey disappeared soon." she murmured.

❅ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ β„™ 𝕀 β„• 𝔼 ┉ ❅
[[ Warrior ❅ 30 moons ❅ male ❅ crush/mate: none ❅ Tags: Mapledawn, Willowmist ]]

Nodding in agreeament, he quietly excused himself and headed to the dirt-place.

❉ ┉ 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ β„• 𝕀 β„• 𝔾 π•Š 𝔸 𝔾 𝔼 ┉ ❉
[[ Warrior ❉ 29 moons ❉ female ❉ crush: none ❉ Tags: open ]]

open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━
xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Nightpaw/male/8 moons/Eclipseclan/Crush: Open/Mentor: None/Tags: Kits, Ravenstar mentioned
From his spot in the nursery he saw Ravenstar flip Otternose over. The fact that she flipped him over wasn't surprising it's the fact that she knew that move. I thought that my clan were the only ones who knew move!
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 am

[ 🌡 ]β”β”β”ο½ο½”ο½”ο½…ο½’ο½Žο½ο½“ο½…β”β”β”[ 🌡 ]
" Running Further "
🌡
Brown Tabby Tom
Feeling ; Upset and Waiting
| Tagged with ; Ravenstar and Thunderjay | Located at ; Camp|
Rank is ; Warrior | Crush is ; Secretly WolfLeap | Age is ; 27 Moons| Apprentice is; None |
🌡

He hissed with pain but didn't dare move. He just waited, waited for the horrible punishment they would all force on him. Thunderjay had already inflicted the worse pain he could possibly give, Wolfleap was gone. She was gone for good now. She would never trust him now, she would never like him. This was pointless. Ravenstar could banish him for all he cared. Wolfleap was gone and that wound cut deeper than any punishment or physical wound could.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:51 am

β™• ┉ ℝ 𝔸 𝕍 𝔼 β„• π•Š 𝕋 𝔸 ℝ ┉ β™•
[[ Leader β™• 36 moons β™• female β™• mate: Elmwind β™• Tags: Otternose, ]]

"Follow me." she murmured before she let go of Otternoss, letting him up. Turning around, she headed back to her den, throwing occasional glances back to see if Otternose was following her.

β™… ┉ 𝕋 ℍ π•Œ β„• 𝔻 𝔼 ℝ 𝕁 𝔸 𝕐 ┉ β™…
[[ Warrior β™… 32 moons β™… male β™… crush/mate: none β™… Tags: None]]

Leaping and bounding, he raced across the empty moorlands, letting the wind buffet all his worries away. Nardowing his eyes, he gaimed even more speed, pushing himself to spring over tussocks of grass.

❀ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 𝕃 𝕃 𝕆 π•Ž 𝕄 𝕀 π•Š 𝕋 ┉ ❀
[[ Warrior ❀ 30 moons ❀ female ❀ crush/mate: Swiftclaw ❀ Tags: Mapledawn]]

She nodded, a small smile on her face.
"You're right. Hopefully we can find out why the prey disappeared soon." she murmured.

❅ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ β„™ 𝕀 β„• 𝔼 ┉ ❅
[[ Warrior ❅ 30 moons ❅ male ❅ crush/mate: none ❅ Tags: Mapledawn, Willowmist ]]

Nodding in agreeament, he quietly excused himself and headed to the dirt-place.

❉ ┉ 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ β„• 𝕀 β„• 𝔾 π•Š 𝔸 𝔾 𝔼 ┉ ❉
[[ Warrior ❉ 29 moons ❉ female ❉ crush: none ❉ Tags: open ]]

open

xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:00 am

[ 🌡 ]β”β”β”ο½ο½”ο½”ο½…ο½’ο½Žο½ο½“ο½…β”β”β”[ 🌡 ]
" Running Further "
🌡
Brown Tabby Tom
Feeling ; Nervous and Shameful
| Tagged with ; Ravenstar and Thunderjay | Located at ; Camp|
Rank is ; Warrior | Crush is ; Secretly WolfLeap | Age is ; 27 Moons| Apprentice is; None |
🌡

Otternose followed silently hanging his head in shame and his tail was tucked with fear. How would this go down? She had obviously chosen to speak with him in a more private setting meaning the clan would not hear what punishment she would give him. His loyalty was in question, he figured that much. He was willing to go against his leader for Wolfleap and he wasn't oblivious to it. It didn't matter anymore anyway. WolfLeap would never want to speak with him again, he had almost wished he would have gone after her instead of staying to escalate the argument with Thunderjay. Thunderjay started it though. He was the one who growled and initiated the fight..
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:10 am

Wolfleap
she-cat {} deputy {} crush: otternose {} mate: none {} apprentice: none {} tags:
🐾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfleap left camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashpelt
tom {} medicine cat {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} apprentice: creekpaw, moonpaw {} tags: creekpaw
🐾

Ashpelt wanted to stop his leader when she attacked Otternose, but he stayed put before turning to Creekpaw. β€œWe should check him after Ravenstar’s done speaking with him to be sure he wasn’t injured.”

Whitewhisker
tom {} elder {} crush: ? {} tags:
🐾

Whitewhisker sat in his nest, glancing outside to see what the other cats were doing.

Finchleap
tom {} warrior {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} tags: cinderfrost
🐾

Finchleap shook his head. β€œI hope not.” He replied before he heard yowls from behind him. He turned around to see the small group of cats still arguing and Ravenstar attack Otternose. He flinched at the sight before turning back to Cinderfrost.

Silentpaw
she-cat {} apprentice {} crush: ? {} mentor: thunderjay {} tags:
🐾

Silentpaw is resting.

Stormpaw
tom {} apprentice {} crush: moonpaw {} mentor: shrikefeather {} tags: moonpaw
🐾

Stormpaw smiled. β€œSure!” He meowed, standing up.

Gingerkit
she-kit {} kit {} crush: none {} mother: icefang {} tags: family
🐾

Gingerkit continued her fit.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me