Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:35 am

β™• ┉ ℝ 𝔸 𝕍 𝔼 β„• π•Š 𝕋 𝔸 ℝ ┉ β™•

[[ Leader β™• 36 moons β™• female β™• mate: Elmwind β™• Tags: Otternose, ]]

Sitting down in her den, she turned to face Otternose, blue eyes glowing in the dimness of her den.
"I'm not going to banish you." she said quietly, "but you will be punished. For a week, you shall be the last one to eat, and if it comes to it, you may not be able to eat at all for a day when there is little prey." she meowed, standing up before she slowly stepped forwards, staring at Otternose.
"I was going to apologise, but I have nothing to apologise for. I simply did what I thought was right, as did you." she said with confidence as she stopped in front of Otternose, eyes gleaming as she flicked her tail.
"However, Otternose. Now that I have seen what you might do, I must ask this question, and I hope I never have to ask this again." Looking up, she stared into Otternose's golden eyes.
"If you could only save your clan, or Wolfleap and leave the other to perish, who would you save?" she mewed softly.

β™… ┉ 𝕋 ℍ π•Œ β„• 𝔻 𝔼 ℝ 𝕁 𝔸 𝕐 ┉ β™…

[[ Warrior β™… 32 moons β™… male β™… crush/mate: none β™… Tags: None]]

Leaping and bounding, he raced across the empty moorlands, letting the wind buffet all his worries away. Nardowing his eyes, he gaimed even more speed, pushing himself to spring over tussocks of grass.

❀ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 𝕃 𝕃 𝕆 π•Ž 𝕄 𝕀 π•Š 𝕋 ┉ ❀

[[ Warrior ❀ 30 moons ❀ female ❀ crush/mate: Swiftclaw ❀ Tags: Mapledawn]]

She nodded, a small smile on her face.
"You're right. Hopefully we can find out why the prey disappeared soon." she murmured.

❅ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ β„™ 𝕀 β„• 𝔼 ┉ ❅

[[ Warrior ❅ 30 moons ❅ male ❅ crush/mate: none ❅ Tags: Mapledawn, Willowmist ]]

Nodding in agreeament, he quietly excused himself and headed to the dirt-place.

❉ ┉ 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ β„• 𝕀 β„• 𝔾 π•Š 𝔸 𝔾 𝔼 ┉ ❉

[[ Warrior ❉ 29 moons ❉ female ❉ crush: none ❉ Tags: open ]]

open
Last edited by ζ˜₯ι›·,, on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━
xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Postby ethium » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 am

π™±πš›πš’πš—πšπš•πšŽπš‚πšπšŽπš™
Tagged;WhiteWhisker | Rank; Elder | Crush; None | 122 moons | Male
β™›

Brindlestep had been listening to the arguing that went about outside and knew something had escalated to the point of no return. He rose shakily and stretched his back in an arching motion. "I think i'll take that walk now if you want to join me, it's getting a bit too rowdy in camp for me to get any proper rest." he resisted complaining to Whitewhisker and began moving towards the exit of the den looking back to see if Whitewhisker would follow or remain in the elders den.

πš‚πš‘πš›πš’πš”πšŽπ™΅πšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
Tagged;Open | Rank; Warrior | Crush; None | 32 moons | Female
β™›

The calico she-cat stood and retreated to the warriors den, not caring too much about involving herself in unnecessary drama she collapsed in her soft nest and not long after dozed off.

πšπš˜πš‹πš’πš—π™³πšžπšœπš
Tagged;Open | Rank; Warrior | Crush; None | 24 moons | Female
β™›

RobinDust had been watching the fight escalate with a lingering feeling of satisfaction. She couldn't believe these cats were actually fighting especially these two. Otternose was normally not vocal on his outrage so, this was quite a scene for Robindust and she savored every bit of it drinking in each outraged yowl or snarky comeback the two toms made at each other before Ravenstar had to go and shut down all the fun. Instead she dismissed her brother and the apprentice who had been trying to stop the fight to no avail, and pinned Otternose and demanded she speak with him before they walked off to her den. RobinDust sighed, she supposed she could go on a patrol or try and do something productive after all that inactivity.

πš†πšŽπš‹π™Ίπš’πš
Tagged;Open | Rank; Kit | Crush; None | Days old | Male
β™›

Webkit was squirming with all of the noise that entered his sensitive ears but soon, the noise had stopped and though some struggling was involved had managed to squirm into a comfortable position to sleep in.

πš‚πšŠπš•πšπš πš‘πš’πšœπš”πšŽπš›
Tagged;Open | Rank;Warrior | Crush; None | 28 Moons | Female
β™›

Saltwhisker felt more shy than ever, she had attempted to stop the arguing by imputing her own opinion but they had simply passed over her soft liquid voice. She had noticed Nightpaw attempting to stop the fighting as well though that was a failure until Ravenstar finally stepped in. It was like she was trying to wait until it escalated just right. The fight participants had now all split up leaving Saltwhisker and a few other cats left in the camps clearing where it had all went down.

πšƒπš›πš˜πšžπšπš πš‘πš’πšœπš”πšŽπš›
Tagged;Open | Rank;Warrior | Crush; None | 26 Moons | Male
β™›

Troutwhisker had watched everything go down and couldn't help but feel pity for Otternose, Being spoken to in private was in any sense a decently big deal but by Ravenstar? He had already had to deal with her outrage and had been cleaning the ticks off those two annoying elders for the rest of the evening that one night.

π™ΎπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πšœπšŽ
Tagged;Ravenstar | Rank; Warrior | Crush; Wolfleap | 27 Moons
β™›

He felt like he had just been kicked in the chest there was relief there, relief that he wouldn't be banished deep down inside he had hoped that wouldn't be his punishment and the punishment given was less than what he deserved but what Ravenstar had just asked him pulled on every fiber in his being. His initial reaction was to throw the question away, to divert the subject away from choosing one or the other. His clan's well being or his love. If he chose his clan, Wolfleap would perish and along with that all happiness he once had but his clan would survive and continue to thrive. If he chose Wolfleap then he was choosing his happiness over his clan. He stared determinedly into Ravenstar's eyes. "I would choose my clan over my happiness." he stated his eyes narrowing slightly as the words left a bitter taste in his mouth. He had to throw Wolfleap away. This is what happens when you fall in love, that once perfect warrior who never would have disobeyed his leader let alone speak against her melted away, all for the sake of a female. It would hurt him, but he would have to give her up. She obviously didn't share his feelings and choosing her only meant trouble for him. Wolfleap doesn't like me, so I should accept that and grow up. I'm not a kit anymore.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 am

β™• ┉ ℝ 𝔸 𝕍 𝔼 β„• π•Š 𝕋 𝔸 ℝ ┉ β™•
[[ Leader β™• 36 moons β™• female β™• mate: Elmwind β™• Tags: Otternose, ]]
✺
She closed her eyes and nodded.
"Thank you Otternose. I hope I'll never have to ask you that question again. You are dismissed." she meowed quietly.

β™… ┉ 𝕋 ℍ π•Œ β„• 𝔻 𝔼 ℝ 𝕁 𝔸 𝕐 ┉ β™…
[[ Warrior β™… 32 moons β™… male β™… crush/mate: none β™… Tags: None]]
✺
Padding through the undergrowth of the forest, he carried a blackbird with him. He had leapt through multiple trees, and nearly fell once to catch it, but prey was prey.

❀ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 𝕃 𝕃 𝕆 π•Ž 𝕄 𝕀 π•Š 𝕋 ┉ ❀
✺
"You're right. Hopefully we can find out why the prey disappeared soon." she murmured.

❅ ┉ π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ β„™ 𝕀 β„• 𝔼 ┉ ❅
[[ Warrior ❅ 30 moons ❅ male ❅ crush/mate: none ❅ Tags: Mapledawn, Willowmist ]]
✺

❉ ┉ 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ β„• 𝕀 β„• 𝔾 π•Š 𝔸 𝔾 𝔼 ┉ ❉
✺
open
Last edited by ζ˜₯ι›·,, on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 16 times in total.

ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:05 am

Tagged;Open| Rank; Warrior | Crush; Wolfleap | 27 Moons
β™›

Otternose nodded and exited Ravenstar's den quietly he almost began to go into the forest to find Wolfleap until he stopped himself, shook his head and headed in the opposite direction sitting on the edge of camp he watched the others with empty, hollow eyes. Getting over her wouldn't be easy. He had fallen too deep into this trap to dig himself out easily. He found his gaze wandering to his paws and he left them there gazing at his white and brown striped paws his tail curling around him. He felt like curling into a ball. All the weight of the argument to Ravenstar's scolding to the realization that Wolfleap never liked him to now.
To giving up his happiness for his clan.That is what he had to do now, put on a mask and appear as if everything is fine. If his clan was fine, he was fine. Leaders word is law, not your gut. Do what your leader asks without question. Fight for your clan and only your clan. Distractions must be terminated from your life, Wolfleap and love were one of those distractions.
He had to let go and he knew that, then why was it so hard?
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Nightpaw/male/8 moons/Eclipseclan/Crush: Open/Mentor: None/Tags: Gingerkit
"Hey it's ok." He said softly. "The scary yelling stopped." He then nuzzled the kit.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Creekpaw

Creekpaw nodded, beckoning Otternose Over to them with a flick of her tail. β€œAre you hurt?” She asked bluntly.

Elmwind

Elmwind padded through the territory. Two small mice dangled from his jaws and a million thoughts hung on his brain. Ravenstar, the Clan, his life, and many more topics swam through his skull. Shaking them away, he padded further to can.

Hawkkit

Hawkkit is asleep
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Tagged;Creekpaw and Ashpelt | Rank; Warrior | Crush; Wolfleap | 27 Moons
β™›

Otternose stood at Creekpaw's beckon and sat down near the medicine cat apprentice. He listened to her question and responded with her own. "No, nothing I can't handle anyway. Slight throbbing in my head but otherwise I'm okay." He stated calmly and he felt his gaze travel back to the forest. Perhaps he would go search for Wolfleap and face whatever she had to say now instead of avoiding her and finding out later. He nodded slightly at that idea, she may not like him there but at least he could face her now. He silently hoped no cat would be suspicious if he went looking for her, he looked bad as it was and he didn't need more evidence to prove that he was a horrible warrior.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:41 am

γ€– ℝ 𝔸 𝕍 𝔼 β„• π•Š 𝕋 𝔸 ℝ γ€—
[[ Leader β™• 36 moons β™• female β™• mate: Elmwind β™• Tags: open ]]
β™•
Picking herself up, she padded outside, heading towards the discarded hare. Sighing, she grasped it firmly in her jaws before dragging the large animal over to the prey pile. Dropping it, she headed back towards her den.

γ€– 𝕋 ℍ π•Œ β„• 𝔻 𝔼 ℝ 𝕁 𝔸 𝕐 γ€—
[[ Warrior β™… 32 moons β™… male β™… crush/mate: none β™… Tags: Elmwind]]
β™…
Lealing through the trees, he carried a blackbird and a small mouse with him, both which hadn't been the easiest to find. His blue eyes flickered down to the ground of the forest when he heard movement, and spotted Elmwind, seemingly deep in thinking. Turning, he only continued on through the trees, heading towards camp.

γ€– π•Ž 𝕀 𝕃 𝕃 𝕆 π•Ž 𝕄 𝕀 π•Š 𝕋 γ€—
❀

γ€– π•Ž 𝕀 β„• 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ β„™ 𝕀 β„• 𝔼 γ€—
❅

γ€– 𝕄 𝕆 ℝ β„• 𝕀 β„• 𝔾 π•Š 𝔸 𝔾 𝔼 γ€—
❉
PIcking herself up, she quietly padded out of camp, heading into the forest. She caught a whiff of Wolfleap's scent. Parting her jaws, she began to follow the trail.
Last edited by ζ˜₯ι›·,, on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:47 am

α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜α΄€α΄‘
[♀]-[α΄€sΚœα΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄›];[none]-[Tags; Stormpaw]

Perking her ears up, she followed Stormpaw out of the camp, Her tail trailing only less than an inch from the ground. Trying to not make noise while stepping, she crossed the briar patch just a few feet around the camp and up a ridge Moonpaw eventually stopped, smelling mice. "nice- we didn't have to walk far for that one..!"

Last bumped by SmokyOni on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:47 am.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me