AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Welcome To AirClan!
JOIN ON DISCUSSION POST - JOIN HERE
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
--A beautiful black and white cat approaches you--
Strange of you to have come by! We aren't used to visitors out here. Say, there's something strange about you.
How about I bring you back to my camp and introduce you to everyone? I think they would like you.

I'll keep this short! This is Airclan, home of some of the fastest cats in the world.
You have to be fast to be able to hunt the rabbits around these moorlands! They have long legs and sleek pelts.
I think you will grow to like it here. You seem to fit right in with the others!

Our camp is hidden away in between the edge of the forest and a hill. Small caves are formed near the bottom of the hill, this is where we have set up dens at. The small opening between the caves is where the fresh-kill pile lays. If you make your way down the cave and onto the forest floor you will find the dirtplace, as well as where our camp entrance is marked with a large fallen tree.

How would you like to join my clan?

---Swiftstar has taken a liking to you! Will you join her clan?---
    Prey To Be Found
    *Rabbits - Common
    *Hare - Common
    *Mice - Common
    *Rats - Common
    *Water Vole - Uncommon
    *Fish - Uncommon
    *Birds - Uncommon
    *Squirrel - Rare
Predators To Hide From
*Fox - Common
*Snake - Common
*Raccoon - Uncommon
*Eagles - Uncommon
*Owls - Rare
*Hawks - Rare
*Coyote - Rare
RULES
1. Follow Chicken Smoothie's rules / Tess' Rules
2. High ranking cats should be played by fairly literate people.
3. Mentors/Apprentices are assigned!
4. Preferably one high-rank per person
5. Do not be your own mate/crush
6. If you are going to reserve, please make your cat as soon as possible!
7. Please! Let me know if you are unable to rp for an extended period of time!
8. Have as many characters as you can handle!
9. People inactive for over a week will be sent a warning pm. If they remain inactive, they will be removed.
10. Please try to have at least 3 sentences per post.
11. Natural cats, please! No perfect cats either!
12. Drama/Romance is accepted! Please PM me before doing anything too dramatic!
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:49 am, edited 49 times in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Strike through name = inactive (Some have reasons which is why I haven't removed them)

ALLEGIANCES

Leader 1/1
    + | Swiftstar | She-cat | 61 moons | arctic.sprite

Deputy 1/1
    + | Aspencloud | Tom | 28 Moons | l i o n.

Medicine Cat 1/1
    + | Bramblewhisker | Tom | 41 Moons | Evergreentheclam

Medicine Cat Apprentice 1/1
    + | Runningpaw(hollow)| She-Cat | 9 Moons | WolfireX

Warriors 16/+
    + | Jaysong | Tom | 28 Moons | arctic.sprite
    + | Silvermist | She-Cat | 27 Moons | Skyhawk
    + | Hawkfrost | Tom | 22 Moons | l i o n.
    + | Robincall | Tom | 30 Moons | Skyhawk
    + | Graymist | She-Cat | 26 Moons | arctic.sprite
    + | Featherheart | She-Cat | 31 Moons | Evergreentheclam
    + | Chestnutfur | She-Cat | 28 Moons | Meowmeowkit
    + | Whitestorm | Tom | 39 Moons | arctic.sprite
    + | Aldershine | Tom | 29 Moons | Evergreentheclam
    + | Falconblaze | Tom | 37 Moons | arctic.sprite
    + | Owleyes | She-cat->Tom | 35 Moons | literal.trash
    + | Luckywish | She-Cat | 27.5 Moons | literal.trash
    + | Cursedecho | Tom | 27.5 Moons | literal.trash
    + | Magmaslash | Tom | 24 Moons | Ultimate-Darkness
    + | Aguadew | Tom | 20 Moons | Ultimate-Darkness
    + | Reedflight | She-Cat | 17 Moons | Ultimate-Darkness

Apprentices 9/9
    + | Silverpaw(flame) | She-Cat | 7 Moons | arctic.sprite
    + | Birchpaw(flight) | She-Cat | 11 Moons | l i o n.
    + | Sandpaw(fur) | She-Cat | 7 Moons | Skyhawk
    + | Swallowpaw(fall) | Tom | 9 Moons | Minty~Shark
    + | Speckledpaw(?) | Tom | 7 Moons | WolfireX
    + | Wolfpaw(heart) | She-Cat | 7 Moons | Evergreentheclam
    + | Crowpaw(throat) | Tom | 10 Moons | l i o n.
    + | Skypaw(light) | She-Cat | 10 Moons | Minty~Shark
    + | Fernpaw(wing) | Toms | 10 Moons | Minty~Shark

Queens 0/1
    URL | Name | Gender | Age | User

Kits 0/3

Elders 0/3

Rogues/Loners 4/4
    + | Lark | She-Cat | 10 Moons | l i o n.
    + | Cricket | She-Cat | 10 Moons | l i o n.
    + | Thorn | Tom | 40 Moons | Jurassic Juice
    + | Robin | She-Cat | 13 Moons | Jurassic Juice

Kittypets 0/0
    Closed - Too far away from Twoleg Place

Gone to Starclan
    + | Tanglewhisker | She-Cat | 70 Moons | Minty~Shark

Gone to the Dark Forest
    + | Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons | ~Nadine
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:53 am, edited 107 times in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:33 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Prophecy
Two will become one and Destruction will be born

Season
{X} Leafbare (Early)
{ } Newleaf
{ } Greenleaf
{ } Leaffall

Time of Day
Mid-Afternoon

Weather
Light snow covers the ground
Cold
Mentor~~Apprentice
Robincall~~Silverpaw
Bramblewhisker~~Runningpaw
Hawkfrost~~Sandpaw
Silvermist~~Birchpaw
Chestnutfur~~Swallowpaw
Graymist~~Wolfpaw
Featherheart~~Speckledpaw
Swiftstar~~Crowpaw
Falconblaze~~Skypaw
Cursedecho~~Fernpaw

Romantic Interests
Shadowpaw -> Silverpaw
Sparrowfall -> Silvermist
Briarflight <--> Cursedecho
Dawnpaw -> Shadowpaw
Luckywish -> Robincall
Echosong -> Robincall
Dapplefoot -> Hawkfrost
Ravenwing -> Echosong
Ferretmark <--> Owleyes
Dovemoon --> Hawkfrost
Chestnutfur <3 Jaysong
Sandpaw --> Hawkfrost
Swallowpaw --> Sandpaw
Speckledkit --> Silverpaw

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:44 am, edited 74 times in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm

BEGIN ROLEPLAY

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Open

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar arose from her nest. She began to quickly groom herself, not wanting to look like a mess when she left her den. Once her fur was finally smooth, she padded out and over towards the edge of the hill. This is where clan meetings took place, but it was also her favorite spot to watch over the clan. Swiftstar watched as her clan began to come to life, wondering who the first to wake up would be.

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Inside Camp - Taggs; Open

Jaysong had already awoken and left the warriors den. He had been an early riser since he was just a young kit. Mornings were excellent for finding prey. He looked around to see that there was very little life in the camp. Maybe I'll just go hunting by myself... Jaysong glanced at his leader, She should stay here and rest. He walked over to the fresh-kill pile to observe how low it was. A couple mice should do. He padded over to the fallen branch that marked the camp entrance. Leaping over it, he left to pursue his self-assigned task.

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Apprentice Den - Taggs; Open

Silverpaw was still fast asleep. She was having a realistic dream about patrolling the territory. All of the sudden, foxes appeared. She began to panic and run away from them, knowing she would never be able to fight them on her own. In the real world, she was kicking and thrashing around in her nest. With a jolt, she woke up. Sighing, she sat up. Her heart was pounding from the dream. Silverpaw looked around at the apprentice den. At least it was just a dream...
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 am

Roseflight
she-cat - 30 moons - Location: warriors den - tags: open
The young warrior yawned and shifted herself into her nest. She felt her stomach rumble, though she didn't get up to eat. The fresh-kill pile was low, and she knew the others had to eat first. She looked around the den and noticed her brother, snoozing. She saw the cracks of dawn through the brambles of the den. She glanced at Sparrowfall again and huffed. It wasn't fair! He has an apprentice, and she doesn't! She poked him with her paw. "Wake up," she whispered. "You need to see your apprentice."

Sparrowfall
tom - 30 moons - Location: mid of camp - tags: Silverpaw
Sparrowfall felt a poke at his side and slowly opened his eyes to find his sister. Before he could say anything, she flicked her ears to motion him outside. He yawned. Today was his first real day of training his new apprentice. He knew Roseflight was jealous, which made him worry. "Alright, alright," he grumbled as he stood up and stretched. He may be worried about her, but that gave her no right to tell him what to do! He padded out of the warrior's den and looked at the apprentice's den. "Sliverpaw," he meowed. Time for hunting training.

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: medicine den - tags: open
Mistypool was already awake and listening to the cats begin to stir. She always insisted on waking up before dawn, even as a loner. That's when all of the herbs would be fresh. Before anyone was awake, she went and gathered some marigold, and came back just in time to see everyone beginning to stir. She started sorting the marigold, and then she froze. She felt cold, really cold. She couldn't move, and when she opened her eyes, she found herself in the middle of a snowy field. She shook her head, and she was back in the medicine den. She sat there, in shock.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Shadowpaw
Tom - Med. Cat Apprentice - Tags: Mistypool

Stretching himself, Shadowpaw yawned. He had already woken up a few hours ago, and he would never get used to the ungodly times a medicine cat had to wake up at. Mid-yawn, he noticed Mistypool at the entrance of the medicine cat den, looking slightly shell-shocked. Concerned, he called out to her. "Mistypool? Are you alright?"

Brightsky
Brightsky - She-cat - Warrior - Tags: Jaysong - Currently trying to evade responsibilities

Brightsky definitely hated the waking up aspect of her day. Growling, she started to groom herself at the entrance of the den, all the while muttering her displeasure. The sun had barely risen! What good was starting a day like this?

She was sure that she would be asked to go on patrol again, and she dreaded the thought. She could barely hunt to save her pelt. And she was convinced that other cats would make fun of her again, like last patrol.

Just as she was about to go back into the warriors den to sleep for another 2 moons, she spotted Jaysong outside, preparing to go out. It seemed like he was going to hunt. Brightsky shuddered at the thought of having to hunt so early in the day., where it was so cold. It would not be wise to stay out in plain sight, where he could see her and ask her to join him in hunting. Flattening her eyes against her head, she tried to stealthily go back into the den. She didn't see the dry leaves on the ground though, and ended up treading on them heavily, causing them to crackle a little too loudly.
█ ██████████████████████████ █

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:29 am

- Swiftstar -
She-Cat - 36 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Midst Of Camp - Taggs; Open

Swiftstar smiled as she watched the clan begin to stir. The sunlight was finally beginning to peak through and shine into camp. She stretched out her paws, basking in the sunlight. Today will be a good day. She thought to herself, I'm going to make everyone proud. Swiftstar began to think about her family.

- Jaysong -
Tom - Warrior - 27 Moons - No Apprentice/Crush - Location: Inside Camp - Taggs; Brightsky

Jaysong was just about to leave camp when he heard something. His ears twitched. Turning around he noticed Brightsky near the warriors den. He nodded his head at the she-cat. "Good morning Brightsky." Jaysong looked around the camp, "You're up early." He took a couple steps closer to her. "Would you like to join me? I just wanted to grab some fresh prey for the camp to eat on this morning." He tilted his head, waiting for her answer.

- Silverpaw -
She-Cat - 7 Moons - Mentor: Sparrowfall - Location: Apprentice Den - Taggs; Sparrowfall

Silverpaw glanced up as she heard her mentors voice. "Okay!" She exclaimed as she hopped out of her nest and headed out of the apprentice den. I'm going to catch all kinds of prey! Maybe even a rabbit! She loved to hunt, being outside camp was always so fun. "Where are we going to go hunt at?" Silverpaw asked, looking up at her mentor.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 am

Sparrowfall
tom - 30 moons - Location: camp - tags: Silverpaw
He nodded to her and pointed his tail in a direction. "We'll be hunting by the river today," he told her. "If you need to eat, do it now." he started after the camp entrance, planning on waiting for her there. "We're going to be learning to catch fish, just in case land prey is scarce in leafbare."

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: medicine den - tags: Shadowpaw
She twitched her ears as she heard her apprentice's voice behind her. She shook her head and turned to him. "Ah yes of course..." she said, her voice quite hushed. "I might have just had a vision," she told him. Being a loner in the past, she hasn't really thought about starclan, but as she continued her duties, she realized that they might be real after all.
Sunniedew is my roommate irl, and we'll send each other unfair trades. please don't ban us!
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Shadowpaw
Tom - Med. Cat Apprentice - Tags: Mistypool

"A vision?" Widening his eyes in disbelief, Shadowpaw gaped. He stared at his mentor hesitantly, deciding whether to question her further. A part of him desperately wanted to know more; after all, visions were only given in times of importance. But he didn't want to seem nosy.

Curiosity got the better of him in the end, though. "W-what was it about, Mistypool?" Ducking his ears, he hoped that she wouldn't chide him for prying too much. Visions were usually only meant to be shared with close confidantes.

Brightsky
Brightsky - She-cat - Warrior - Tags: Jaysong - Currently trying to evade responsibilities

"Oh, erm," Brightsky muttered, fumbling.
Foxdung! Now you definitely have to go out and trudge around in dirt!
It wasn't like she could turn him down. She was slightly intimidated by him, and she fidgeted under his gaze. The tom didn't seem like the type of cat you should mess around with.
"S-sure! I would love to!" Brightsky answered, her voice slightly too fake and shrill.

♣ hello! sig is a wip lmao ♣

aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerheartz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Mistypool
she-cat - 60 moons - Location: medicine den - tags: Shadowpaw
Mistypool fumbled with the herbs for a minute, thinking about her vision. "Everything was cold- no! Frozen," she said as if she could feel the feeling again. "Snow... so much snow..." The medicine cat whirled to face her apprentice, and backed off a bit, trying not to seem in a panic. "I'll speak with Swiftstar later," she dismissed. She flicked her tail. "Go and grab us something to share," she said, motioning to the fresh-kill pile.
Tigerheartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me