AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby Joshy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Smallpaw / tags ; open / grumpy , sarcastic , sharp-tongued, impatient / crush ; N/a / mate;forbidden / kits; forbidden

Smallpaw woke up. He blinked his eyes adjusting the bright light from out the medicine cat's den. He stifled a yawn then jumped up and padded out the den. He glanced around the clearing and then gave his pelt a shake. He then glanced at his stumpy tail and sighed. He then laid down and tucked his paws under his cream fur.
Last edited by Joshy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

HAWKFROST frowned slightly as his name was skipped over for patrols. With his newfound freedom, the warrior decided his time would be best spend out in the forest again, attempting to track down any measly scraps of prey he could find. "It looks as though we've been skipped over because our other halves are not present." he rumbled gruffly to Sandpaw, sighing heavily. "I plan on hunting, so you may either join me or remain in camp. If you stay here, give Lakepaw a cuff on the ear for me when she wakes up." he muttered, green eyes rolling.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW stood quietly beside his mentor, nodding along slowly as he was assigned to a hunting party alongside his mentor, Graymist, Wolfpaw, and Aldershine. He admired Aspencloud's ability to dictate as well as his attention to what was more important at the time: prey. As the deputy walked away, the young maine coon turned to face Swiftstar, an expectant look on his cheerful face.

A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

ASPENCLOUD looked on with satisfaction as his clanmates began to gather around him in the center of the snow littered camp. "Alright then, I'll keep this short and to the point as I know we'd all much rather be moving about to keep ourselves from freezing. Swiftstar, Crowpaw, Graymist, Wolfpaw, and Aldershine, I'd like you five to go hunting. Jaysong, Chestnutfur, Silverpaw, you three will follow me on border patrol." the deputy deemed that straightforward enough, dipping his head to the cats around him before stepping back. The lithe black tom headed for the camp entrance, hoping that his patrol would be hot on his heels. The warrior planned on hunting as much as possible after the patrol, meaning they needed to get underway soon.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW cast her sharp blue eyes across the barn, snow littered moor before them, hope rising in her chest as she glanced about for any sign of life. The young cat stifled an exasperated sigh as nothing immediately caught her eye, the white powder whipping about the dead heather as the wind carried fiercely across the landscape. Feeling Silvermist's presence recede, the apprentice followed her mentor back into the comfort of the forest, the trees protecting them from a majority of the harsh wind. At the older she-cat's command, the fluffy cat parted her jaws, allowing the seats of the forest to bathe her tongue. Disappointment swelled in her chest as nothing but pine hit her. "I think we'd best go deeper, away from the edges where the most snow collects." she suggested optimistically.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:18 pm

| Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Open

The young She-cat stumbled around camp looking in bushes and digging her paws in the dirt every now and then. She was looking around for something but was not yet sure what it was. She tasted the air, sensing a mouse she pounced into a pine-needle bush. She let out a yowl for help after getting stuck in it.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:OPEN

Wolfpaw hears her name being called for a patrol.
Her first one. The silver tabby got up and pads over to the enterance and waits for her mentor to also tag along.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Bramblewhisker|40 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:OPEN

The large brown tabby tom spots his new apprentice,
Smallpaw. He was now happy because he had someone to teach and interact with. He groomed his fur making sure it's all neat and not all over the place.

Featherheart|30 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: OPEN

Featherheart woke up and looks around. Most cats are hunting or on patrol, but Featherheart was not a morning cat.
She doesn't like mornings at all. She gets up anyways to the prey pile and grabs a rat. She pads back to her nest and sat. She eats her meal and looks around to see if anyone would interact with her.

Aldershine|28 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Aspencloud

Aldershine nods at the idea of being on a patrol. He liked being outside in the open running free. He waits by the enterance with Wolfpaw and waited patiently for the others.
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Open

The small hepless kit carried on yelping for help, suddenly she heard a rustling in the bushes... It was a badger! It slowly emerged it's head from the bush and started at Treekit. Treekit held her breath and stayed as still as she could. It came over and sniffed her. The pine needles were digging into her skin so she let our a loud "YELP" of pain. Quickly the badger got ready to attack.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joshy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

Smallpaw / tags ; Bramblewhisker/ grumpy , sarcastic , sharp-tongued, impatient, sometimes kind / crush ; N/a / mate;forbidden / kits; forbidden /

Smallpaw perked his ears up and then glanced back at the den and saw his new mentor, Bramblewhisker. He quickly got up and bounded over to him. "Hey Bramblewhisker!" He sat down wagging his stumpy tail then noticed he was wagging his stumpy tail and stopped and hoped he hadn't notice him wag his tail.
Joshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:29 pm

swallowpaw
waiting for echosong
S k y p a w
She-cat|9 moons|Crush:|Tags;

Skypaw perked her ears as she heard a squeal. Hastily burying her catch she bounded over to the source. Her eyes widened as the Badger rounded on Treekit. Skypaw let out a yowl of protest as she leaped on the badgers back, digging her claws into it. The badger struggled with shock from the unexpected attack. She glanced up at the petrified kit who looked as small as a mouse. "Get back to camp!" She yowled. Giving one final attack, she clung to the badgers black and white pelt, sinking her teeth into it's scruff before fleeing back to camp hard on treekit's paws. Skypaw burst into the camp, splaying leaves under her, blood oozing from a wound on her flank. "Badger!"
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:27 am

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:OPEN

Wolfpaw hears her name being called for a patrol.
Her first one. The silver tabby got up and pads over to the enterance and waits for her mentor to also tag along.

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:Smallpaw

Bramblewhisker's ears twitched. SkypawHe raced over to the apprentice. "Smallpaw get some marigold, and cobwebs ready!" He yelled to Smallpaw. He helps Skypaw over to the medicine den and looks for Swiftstar. Where is she!?He thought. He looked around the clan for the black and white she cat.

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: OPEN

Featherheart woke up and looks around. Most cats are hunting or on patrol, but Featherheart was not a morning cat.
She doesn't like mornings at all. She gets up anyways to the prey pile and grabs a rat. She pads back to her nest and sat. She eats her meal and looks around to see if anyone would interact with her.

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:OPEN

Aldershine nods at the idea of being on a patrol. He liked being outside in the open running free. He waits by the enterance with Wolfpaw and waited patiently for the others.
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:30 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
"Yes," Silvermist agreed, setting her eyes on the woodland in front of her. The bitter wind whistled around the trees and the two cats were forced to seek shelter in the undergrowth. Silvermist kept her body low to the ground, aware that her pelt didn't blend well in the forest. Her eyes darted back and forth and her ears squirrelled round, picking up every sound. Silvermist's patience was wearing thin but she knew she wouldn't be welcomed back to camp with empty paws. Besides, the clan needed to be fed.
On her right the trickling stream gave way to a frozen river, dusted with a layer of frost. Dazzled by the sparkling river, Silvermist came to a halt. Then she heard the rustle she'd been listening for.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
"BADG..ER?" The word got caught in Robincall's throat and he hobbled out of the way of Bramblewhisker and Smallpaw. What happens if it comes in here? He limped across the den, standing behind his nest. Robincall tried to stop himself shivering as his claws unsheathed and sheathed, over and over again. All he could do was wait in the medicine cat den until it was over and pray to Starclan no one's harmed. He knew he'd be useless in a one-on-one fight with a badger but his fore-paws had grown strong over the moon and his claws were as sharp as eagle's talons. He would use them if he had to.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
The ginger apprentice seized the chance. "An extra set of paws would come in handy," Sandpaw nodded to Hawkfrost, accepting his offer straight away. She felt guilty for leaving before her mentor had risen, knowing she was taking a risk but her clan came first and she wouldn't let them go hungry. Sandpaw ignored the rumbling from her stomach and set after the warrior, adamant to catch prey and feed her clanmates. Her sandy paws had turned cold from standing around and the tips of her ears had become numb.
She watched, wide-eyed as Skypaw burst into the clearing, droplets of blood trickling off her pelt, turning the snow scarlet. "Badger?!" Sandpaw yowled, her voice laden with concern and fear.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:09 am

Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Open

The young kit rushed off back to camp squealing and crying "I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE" She squealed to Skypaw. Her face looked petrified because, she was. She stayed quiet for the rest of the day hiding under the straw of the bed in the nursery.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me