AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:39 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist stood, perched at the edge of camp and watched Birchpaw wander off. Her blue eyes spotted Hawkfrost gulping down a meal and found herself trotting towards him. She was eager to find out how the badger hunt unravelled. The sophisticated she-cat neared the younger warrior. "Hawkfrost," She nodded her head in greeting, "I hope you don't mind me asking how the badger expedition went." Silvermist placed one paw on top of the other and waited patiently.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall watched Luckywish enter the den and raised his head. He smiled when she dropped the squirrel in front of her and after muttering a brief thanks, the warrior gobbled it up. When Robincall finished eating, he realised he was at a loss for words. He hadn't properly talked to the shy she-cat over the past moon and couldn't form the right words. He didn't know how he felt about her and knew he wasn't ready to talk about his feelings. Robincall was past being embarrassed about his injury but that also was a touchy subject. "Greeting's Luckywish," He spoke politely, as if it was the first time they had met.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw searched the forest for Swallowpaw but came no closer to finding him. She was worried that something bad had happened to him. Reluctantly, she turned back and followed the path to camp. Outside the entrance, she noticed Hawkfrost enjoying a well-earnt meal and Silvermist, just joining him. She thought about asking him how the badger hunt faired but guessed it would seem out of place to interrupt two experienced warriors. The pretty she-cat wandered by but couldn't help catching his eyes and holding her gaze a little longer than normal.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby l i o n. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD watched as Silverpaw wandered off excitedly in search of her companion. The deputy shook his head, smiling lightly before turning to the clan's medicine cat. The slender black tom winced slightly at the sting of marigold but dipped his head in thanks as Bramblewhisker pulled back. "Thank you very much, I figured it wasn't serious, but it's always better to be safe than sorry." with that, the lithe warrior rose to his black and white paws once more before emerging into the camp's clearing. Allowing his eyes to scan the open space before him, he couldn't help but frown. Their numbers were dwindling, and it was only bound to get worse as leafbare grew harsher.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST twitched his ear in greeting as Silvermist drew closer to him, quickly swallowing the mouthful of vole in order to greet her properly. "Good afternoon." he rasped out, his voice gravely as he acknowledged the older warrior. "I'd say it was quite successful. We left the creature half blind and stumbling for the hills." he shrugged, chuckling a bit to himself. "Silverpaw really proved herself, and we all escaped with minimal injuries, which is an especially good thing given the season." he murmured. The young warrior glanced up from his spot on the ground, catching sight of Sandpaw as she reappeared in the camp's entrance. Hawkfrost dragged his pale green eyes across her thoughtfully, meeting her gaze unwaveringly.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW padded alongside the patrol, his pawsteps light and his head held high in an obvious show of pride at Graymist's congratulations. The dark tabby caught up to his mentor as the pair padded into camp together, more than happy to parade the catch of the day in front of his clanmates. The maine coon deposited his prized rabbit at the base of the fresh-kill pile before turning to face Swiftstar, just in case she had any further tasks for him to do while she retired to her nest. More than willing to help out wherever he was needed, the apprentice stood patiently, murky green eyes shining expectantly up at the black and white she-cat. He couldn't help but notice how weary she looked.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK trudged onward through the powdery snow, grunting softly at the effort of raising her aching paws. Every step she took was harder than the last, but the rapidly strengthening scent of cats called to her. The resilient young she-cat, growled softly to herself, encouraging herself to take just one more step. The pretty brown loner glanced over her shoulder to make sure her sister was following, her heart twanging with guilt at how miserable the quiet cat looked. But this is what their mother had wanted, and it would be the last thing Lark would do if it killed her. Turning to face the looming forest once more, she drew in another quiet breath. Multiple cats and strong markings assaulted her senses. "It's just up here Cricket, I promise. And then we can eat and rest." she reassured her sibling, though she knew the silent she-cat was less than impressed with this whole situation. Lark dragged herself two more fox lengths until the edge of the border lay directly before their noses. Fresh tracks in las night's snow caught her attention and her ears pricked forward, searching for any signs of life.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket wandered aimlessly after her sister, simply doing as she'd always done. Lark had always been the leader of the two, the tabico content to just be her sheep. Green eyes met her gold ones and she stared back at the chocolate brown she-cat, simply shrugging at her reassurances. If Cricket had it her way, they'd never have lost their mother or gone on this ridiculous quest to find a bunch of forest cats she wasn't even sure existed. And all for what, to find some long lost brother they didn't even know was alive? The smaller of the two cats let out a gentle huff of annoyance, now throughly irritated with the snow clinging to her underbelly and the dampness of her aching paws. Just as she returned to the present, the quiet cat found herself colliding with Lark's rear end. Stumbling backwards, she glared at her sister until she recognized what Lark was so preoccupied with. Pawprints.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:41 pm

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|crush:sandpaw|Tags
swallowpaw closed his eyes as he slunk out of the holly bush. Just my imagination.
S k y p a w
shecat|9 moons|tags: Bramblewhisker
Skypaw wandered around the camp looking for something to do. Padding towards Brabmblewhisker's den she popped her head through the bramble screen. "Is there anything I can help with?"
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist nodded, "Silverpaw will be a worthy warrior." She kept her eyes locked with Hawkfrost's. "So will Birchpaw." Silvermist smiled, referring to her own apprentice. She watched as Hawkfrost's gaze shifted and Silvermist turned around to see Sandpaw gaping at the two warriors. The grey she-cat couldn't help but notice how tall Sandpaw was and how her facial features were less babyish and more defined. For a moment, she could easily be mistaken for a warrior. Silvermist smiled at Hawkfrost, "The apprentice's are looking so much older, they'll be warriors in no time." She commented.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall watched Luckywish enter the den and raised his head. He smiled when she dropped the squirrel in front of her and after muttering a brief thanks, the warrior gobbled it up. When Robincall finished eating, he realised he was at a loss for words. He hadn't properly talked to the shy she-cat over the past moon and couldn't form the right words. He didn't know how he felt about her and knew he wasn't ready to talk about his feelings. Robincall was past being embarrassed about his injury but that also was a touchy subject. "Greeting's Luckywish," He spoke politely, as if it was the first time they had met.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw dashed inside, her pelt flushed with heat after catching a certain warrior's eye. She glanced around camp, hoping Swallowpaw had returned but he was nowhere to be seen. The ginger apprentice grunted and loitered on the outskirts of the clearing. She had finished her chores for the day and sat and waited for her mentor to arrive. Sandpaw had been longing to practise some battle moves, since she was aware she may be slipping behind.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby literal.trash » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:28 am

x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿
Cursedecho | Crush; Briar | idk | Tags; Lucky, open | 26.5 Moons
x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿

open
------------------------------------
Luckywish | Crush; Robin | Nervous | Tags; Robincall | 26.5 Moons

Luckywish gave him a small smile, and padded over towards his side, laying down. "I-I thought you'd l-like some um, c-company." she mumbled, barely audible. "W-we don't h-have to.. speak o-or anything. Just e-enjoying each o-other's company." she meowed, trailing off a bit. Luckywish gazed at him for a moment, then realizing she was staring she quickly turned her head away.
------------------------------------

Owleyes | Crush; Ferret | Dead inside | Tags; open | 34 Moons

openn

(uhh idk what is up with my post so excuse the way it looks)

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:17 am

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Crowpaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just as Swiftstar enters the camp, she hears a voice from behind her. Turning around, she sees that it was only Aldershine. "How in the name of Starclan did an outsider get to Treekit?" Her fur began to rise. Shaking her head, she added in, "Thank you for informing me. I'll deal with this soon." She padded off to deposit the prey she was carrying into the fresh-kill pile. "Crowpaw." The she-cat turned to her apprentice. "You did well. I'm very pleased with your efforts." A warm smile rested on her muzzle. "I need to rest for a bit. However, I do have some tasks for you do to if you wish." Her gaze drifted around the camp clearing. "Pick a warrior to tag along with you. I want you to make a circle around the outside of camp. Check for any tracks of outsiders. Apparently, someone had gotten in and took Treekit." Sighing, she shook her head. "If anything abnormal shows up, come get me." Dipping her head, the leader turned away and headed for her den. As she flopped down into her nest, every ounce of strength left her body.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Graymist was relieved to see the camp entrance. She darted inside, quickly dropping off her prey on the fresh-kill pile. Her eyes scanned the camp clearing. Near the medicine cat's den, she caught the sight of Aspencloud. "Hey!" She yelped in alarm. "Aspencloud. What were you doing in Bramblewhisker's den?" A frown covered her muzzle. "Are you hurt?" Her eyes began to scan over the tom's body.

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Speckledpaw

Silverpaw winced a little as the medicine cat touched the wound. She kept a brave face, not wanting to appear weak now. Her ears were burning at Aspencloud's comments. She glanced down, attempting to examine the wound on her shoulder. Though she hoped it would heal properly, she also wouldn't mind if it did become a scar she could use as a reminder. Excitement bubbled inside of her. "I have to go look for Speckledpaw!" The she-cat began to race out of the den but quickly slowed down, not wanting to mess up the cobwebs covering the wound. As she emerged from the den, her eyes immediately began to search the clearing for the apprentice. "Speckledpaw!" She called out, hoping for a response.

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Featherheart

Falconblaze's ears flattened at the she-cats hiss. "My day has been fine." He shook his head. "I really didn't want to leave my nest with this cold weather, though." A sigh escaped his mouth. "And you? How has your day gone so far?" He asked, not wanting to be rude to the she-cat. Taking a couple steps over, he moved out of the way of the warrior's den entrance, not wanting to block it while talking to Featherheart.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 am

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:OPEN

She walks back to camp helping Graymist with the prey. She outs the prey in the pile and swalks over to her den and lays down.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:Skypaw

He notices Skypaw and shakes his head. Nope! Thanks Skypaw but I don't think I need help right now

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: Falconblaze

I know it is cold but my day has been fine, thanks for asking she sighs.I wish green leaf would come though.

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:OPEN

He walks back to camp and into his den laying down.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:06 pm

A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

ASPENCLOUD caught sight of Swiftstar and her apprentice, but chose to allow his leader time to rest. Their discussion of the day's events could wait, especially by the weary look on her face. Amber eyes flitting across the camp as movement caught his eye, he spied the rest of the hunting patrol returning, a particularly pretty silvery pelt catching his eye. A smile cracked across his maw and the lithe black tom gimped forward a bit, meeting Graymist just below the medicine cats' den. "It's nothing serious." he reassured, a mixture between a chuckle and a purr erupting in his throat. It felt good to know that she cared so much for him. "I just got a knick while we were scaring off the badger. Bramblewhisker put a little marigold on it and I should be good as new tomorrow." he mewed confidently, laying his long tail along her back.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST returned his sharp green gaze to Silvermist as her silky voice reached his ears. "I think we've got quite a sturdy crew of young warriors coming up. I'm a little concerned about our future ranks, however." he admitted, hinting to the lack of kits stumbling about the camp. Noticing Aspencloud and Graymist, he figured that would soon change. "Probably two, three more moons at the most until we're out of a job." he agreed, attempting to make light of their waning time as mentors. The young flaming tom hoped that at least two litters were produced by newleaf, or they'd be in for quite a bumpy ride.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW beamed up at Swiftstar as she returned her attention to him, his murky green eyes glittering with excitement. "Thank you very much, your praise means more to me than you'll ever know." he dipped his head graciously to his leader, her compliments warming his heart and only solidifying his purpose in the clan. Contrary to his father's beliefs, he meant something to the cats around him, and he aided them. The dark tabby nodded slowly in understanding. It was obvious that the black and white she-cat was no longer young and spry, but he knew she was more than capable of upholding her position. "Of course! I'd be more than happy to help out around here." he chirped out. Crowpaw forced his giddy paws to stay still against the cool packed earth as Swiftstar offered him the chance to work alongside a warrior on a patrol to defend against intruders. The apprentice hid his grin and forced his fur to lie flat, wanting his mentor to view him as a mature young warrior. "I'll get right on that." he mewed gravely with a curt nod, watching as his leader left his presence. The burly tom then turned to face the camp, humming thoughtfully to himself as he mulled over his options. Finally, his eye caught Aldershine. Crowpaw hurried to the older warrior's side, clearing his throat. "Hey, Aldershine. Swiftstar wants me and a warrior to patrol around the camp and check for any weaknesses of signs of foreign cats, and I was wondering if you'd mind tagging along?" he asked politely.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK took a deep, steadying breath before glancing back at Cricket, searching the other she-cat's eyes for reassurance. Once she found the small spark of encouragement she'd been hoping for, the pretty chocolate cat turned to face the border once more, eyes narrowed in determination. This one step would change the course of their lives forever. Without a second thought, the brave young she-cat stepped across the invisible line into unknown territory. Glancing warily about, she drove further into the forest, leading her silent counterpart away from the open moor and into the protection of the trees.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket met Lark's gaze, her heart softening at her sister's uncertainty. It was rare to see the more outgoing of the two so unsure, and it reminded the tabico of how young and inexperienced they really were. Wanting to comfort her sister, she offered a strong nod of assurance, encouraging the pair to finish the final stretch of their journey. They'd come this far, there was no turning back now. Loyal as ever, the pretty young maine coon trailed at Lark's heels, crossing the border, unfazed by the potential dangers that lay waiting for them in the shadows of the forest. They would simply have to deal with it as it came, taking this clan in stride together. For the first time, Cricket wondered what her brother looked like, and if she'd be able to recognize him.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Tags: OPEN

The tom brushed between a bush of pine needle bush and got his fur stuck. He curled his lip back in a snarl but broke free.

| Treekit | She-cat | 7 Moons | Tags: OPEN

*Sleeping*
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:49 pm

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|crush: Sandpaw|Tags;
Swallowpaw guessed he'd better get back to camp before anybody noticed he was missing. Padding back the way that he came, he reached the secret entrance behind the apprentice's den, hastily kicking a pile of dried up leaves, sticks and snow. Echosong was no where to be found. He sighed.
S k y p a w
Shecat|9 moons|crush:|Tags: Bramblewhisker
Skypaw nodded at Bramblewhisker acknowledging his kindness. "Okay." Wonder where Snakewatcher is. Skypaw stopped Hypothesising and padded towards the apprentices den.
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me