AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist nodded solemnly as Hawkfrost spoke. “Spring will come,” She stated. The idea of no apprentices made her shake with dread and she hastily looked to shift the subject. “Excuse me,” She meowed politely, “I just remembered, I must speak to Swiftstar!” Silvermist picked up her paws and dipped her head.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
”I should got my own food.” Robincall spoke gruffly, aware that he had changed over the past moon and wasn’t that soppy lovestruck tom he had been. To him, the injury had been a sign, he wasn’t dedicated to his warrior training as much and was therefore punished. As well as that, Luckywish didn’t make him feel the same tingling sensation she once had.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw jumped when she spotted Swallowpaw, emerging through a secret entrance to camp. “Swallowpaw!” She called, trotting over to him. Her pretty eyes stayed locked with his. “Where have you been?” She asked, worry thick in her voice.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:43 am

𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖋𝖚𝖗 |
tags; Jaysong, Hawkfrost, Aspencloud |
crush: *mate* |
mate: Jaysong |
location; Camp clearing |
scent; Pine |
accent; light australian/british
"That's sounds just perfect to me." she churred her tail swishing lightly in happiness.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby literal.trash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:50 am

x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿
Cursedecho | Crush; Briar | idk | Tags; open | 26.5 Moons
x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿

openLuckywish furrowed her brows. "It's f-fine." she mumbled, looking down. "Y-you need t-to let that l-leg rest I s-suppose." she meowed quietly. Cursedecho was right. Toms only take advantage of you, they love you for a moon and send you away the next one. she thought to herself.
------------------------------------
Luckywish | Crush; Robin | Nervous | Tags; Robincall | 26.5 Moons

Luckywish furrowed her brows. "It's f-fine." she mumbled, looking down. "Y-you need t-to let that l-leg rest I s-suppose." she meowed quietly. Cursedecho was right. Toms only take advantage of you, they love you for a moon and send you away the next one. she thought to herself. Luckywish opened her mouth to say something, but nothing was able to come out. She just decided to lay down and remember what used to be.
------------------------------------

Owleyes | Crush; Ferret | Dead inside | Tags; open | 34 Moons

openn

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:43 am

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar - currently resting for a bit.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Graymist frowned at the tom for a few moments. "If you say so. Just be more careful next time." Her gaze drifted from the tom to the medicine cat's den. "Was anyone else injured?" Her whiskers twitched. It had been quite a few moons since a badger had been an issue near Airclan. A playful grin formed on her muzzle. "I hope you and the others taught the badger a lesson." A gentle chuckle followed her comment. "We can't have any more threats like that so early in leafbare." The she-cat took a deep breath. "What are the plans for the rest of the day?"

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Speckledpaw

Silverpaw winced a little as the medicine cat touched the wound. She kept a brave face, not wanting to appear weak now. Her ears were burning at Aspencloud's comments. She glanced down, attempting to examine the wound on her shoulder. Though she hoped it would heal properly, she also wouldn't mind if it did become a scar she could use as a reminder. Excitement bubbled inside of her. "I have to go look for Speckledpaw!" The she-cat began to race out of the den but quickly slowed down, not wanting to mess up the cobwebs covering the wound. As she emerged from the den, her eyes immediately began to search the clearing for the apprentice. "Speckledpaw!" She called out, hoping for a response.

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Featherheart

Falconblaze nodded in thorough agreement. "I completely agree. That's why I had so much trouble wanting to move from my nest this morning." The tom let out a soft chuckle. "I envy animals who are able to sleep all through leafbare. It must be quite nice." He sighed quietly. "Greenleaf is definitely a much better season. I even wish newleaf would hurry. Anything is better than this cold and wet snow!" The tom's bicolored tail flicked across the earth. "Do you know if patrols were already sent out today?" His gaze drifted over to the fresh-kill pile, which looked restocked. Had he really slept in this late?

- Jaysong -
    Tom - Warrior - 28 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Chestnutfur

Jaysong padded back to camp at a steady pace. He wanted to keep his pace matched with Chestnutfur's. As they entered camp a heavy sigh escaped his mouth. "Maybe now we can curl up together and rest." The tom turned to look at his mate. "Is that okay with you?" He asked, "Or do you want to do something else?" His eyes scanned over the she-cat. "Did you get hurt by the badger? Do you need to see Bramblewhisker?" His ears flattened. "Sorry for asking so many questions..."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:13 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD caught Graymist's frown, a seed of guilt blooming in his stomach. It was clear to even a blind cat that the pair had feelings for each other, and the deputy was unwilling to risk the chance of losing the pretty gray warrior over something petty. "I swear to Starclan that I'll be more cautious from now on." he promised solemnly, stepping closer to the she-cat as if drawn to her presence like a magnet. The sleek black tom-cat followed her gaze, cracking a half smile. "Silverpaw got a slight graze on her shoulder that she's quite proud of. She ran off not too long ago, ready to show it off to Speckledpaw I believe." he chuckled easily. Ah, there was his good old Graymist with her cheeky grin. "Of course we did! I'm the deputy after all." he boasted proudly, snorting as if anything less of a beating was impossible. The tall warrior couldn't agree with her more, unable to voice his concerns about their future just yet. "The plans? I'm hoping to share tongues and perhaps a meal with my favorite she-cat, and then maybe she'll help me limp around the camp and check for any signs of weakness in the walls. Apparently, we had a mysterious tom in here trying to steal kits."

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST grunted in agreement, knowing that warmer weather typically gave way to budding romance and the pitter patter of little paws against the warm earth. The strong warrior allowed himself to drift off into the silence, his sharp green gaze becoming unfocused as he pondered the idea of having kits of his own. Silvermist's voice dragged him back to reality, his bulky head snapping upwards to meet her gaze. Whiskers twitching, he allowed the gray sheet to excuse herself without a second thought, only offering a nod of acknowledgment. The flaming tom watched her retreat towards their leader's den before rising to his own paws in order to discard of the remains of his meal.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW beamed up at Swiftstar as she returned her attention to him, his murky green eyes glittering with excitement. "Thank you very much, your praise means more to me than you'll ever know." he dipped his head graciously to his leader, her compliments warming his heart and only solidifying his purpose in the clan. Contrary to his father's beliefs, he meant something to the cats around him, and he aided them. The dark tabby nodded slowly in understanding. It was obvious that the black and white she-cat was no longer young and spry, but he knew she was more than capable of upholding her position. "Of course! I'd be more than happy to help out around here." he chirped out. Crowpaw forced his giddy paws to stay still against the cool packed earth as Swiftstar offered him the chance to work alongside a warrior on a patrol to defend against intruders. The apprentice hid his grin and forced his fur to lie flat, wanting his mentor to view him as a mature young warrior. "I'll get right on that." he mewed gravely with a curt nod, watching as his leader left his presence. The burly tom then turned to face the camp, humming thoughtfully to himself as he mulled over his options. Finally, his eye caught Aldershine. Crowpaw hurried to the older warrior's side, clearing his throat. "Hey, Aldershine. Swiftstar wants me and a warrior to patrol around the camp and check for any weaknesses of signs of foreign cats, and I was wondering if you'd mind tagging along?" he asked politely.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK took a deep, steadying breath before glancing back at Cricket, searching the other she-cat's eyes for reassurance. Once she found the small spark of encouragement she'd been hoping for, the pretty chocolate cat turned to face the border once more, eyes narrowed in determination. This one step would change the course of their lives forever. Without a second thought, the brave young she-cat stepped across the invisible line into unknown territory. Glancing warily about, she drove further into the forest, leading her silent counterpart away from the open moor and into the protection of the trees.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket met Lark's gaze, her heart softening at her sister's uncertainty. It was rare to see the more outgoing of the two so unsure, and it reminded the tabico of how young and inexperienced they really were. Wanting to comfort her sister, she offered a strong nod of assurance, encouraging the pair to finish the final stretch of their journey. They'd come this far, there was no turning back now. Loyal as ever, the pretty young maine coon trailed at Lark's heels, crossing the border, unfazed by the potential dangers that lay waiting for them in the shadows of the forest. They would simply have to deal with it as it came, taking this clan in stride together. For the first time, Cricket wondered what her brother looked like, and if she'd be able to recognize him.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:17 pm

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|crush: Sandpaw|Tags; Sandpaw
Swallowpaw met Sandpaw's gaze and let out an apprehensive laugh. He shrugged "Hunting?" he lied.

S k y p a w
Shecat|9 moons|crush:|Tags:
Open
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:19 am

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:OPEN

OPEN

»»-------------¤-------------««

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:OPEN

OPEN

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: Falconblaze

I wish i could sleep in too but we have responsibilities to do. I'm glad that newleaf is here though, it's nice to see the leaves and sunshine again she smiles and glances up at the tom.Yeah the patrols were sent out earlier this morning

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Crowpaw

He notices the apprentice, Crowpaw, and looks at him as he asked a question. He nods in agreementSure! I'd be more then happy to come with you, Crowpaw he meowed. He got up and stretched. Alright, lets get going then. he pads out of the den and over to the exit. He turns around to see if the tabby tom is coming.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am

(Swiftstar is going to begin coming down with whitecough which will eventually turn worse and end up causing her to lose a life. It's about time she loses a life Cx)
    - Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Sleeping

Swiftstar went into a violent sneezing fit, causing her to jerk awake. Once the sneezing had stopped, she shook her head, trying to clear her head. After calming down, the she-cat curled up tightly inside of her nest. Her body was chilling, but she didn't think too much of it. It was leafbare after all. Maybe she was just coming down with a mild chill. A little rest should help strengthen the body. Covering her muzzle with her paws, the leader closed her eyes and began to drift off into a light sleep once again.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Graymist smirked. She nodded at the tom. "I'm glad to hear that." Her gaze drifted across the clearing in search for Silverpaw. "At least you all will have a nice story to tell to any future kits around the camp." She chuckled before meeting Aspencloud's gaze. "Favorite she-cat huh?" Her ears were burning, but she attempted to play it off. "I wonder who that could be." Her chuckling quickly came to an end at the mention of someone stealing kits. "What kind of cat would try to steal kits." She shook her head in disappointment. "Of course I'll help you in any way I possibly can." Glancing over at the fresh-kill pile she meowed softly, "You find somewhere to rest and "'ll grab something from the pile. What are you in the mood for?"

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Featherheart

Falconblaze's ears began to burn with embarrassment. "Yeah. I suppose I need to take the clan's needs into consideration more." He let out a sigh. "Swiftstar and Aspencloud would surely have my tail if they knew I slept in this late." Shaking his head, he added in, "I don't see too big of an issue though." The tom snorted. "Everyone in the clan is able to take care of themselves. Even Treekit." His eyes scanned the camp clearing. "I wonder when his apprentice ceremony will be?" The kit was already past the age to become an apprentice. "And who his mentor will be."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:46 pm

(I was thinking Aldershine and Crowpaw could find his sisters if that works)
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

ASPENCLOUD chuckled softly, nodding in agreement. "I've got a pawful of stories I could tell kits. The only problem is we don't have any!" he sighed dramatically, trying to make light of the precarious situation the clan had been put in. If they didn't begin producing litters soon, the future of Airclan would look quite grim. The deputy refocused on the pretty gray she-cat beside him, rolling his glowing amber eyes as a smirk settled along his muzzle. "I wonder indeed mouse brain." he retorted playfully. The problem of the mysterious kitnapper drained the mirth from their conversation. The lithe back tom shook his head, a heavy sigh escaping him. "I don't know the full story yet." he admitted with a frown. "But I fully intend on finding out." he added strongly. Aspencloud was immensely grateful for Graymist's willingness to help him without question. "How does squirrel sound?" he offered before leaving his companion's side to find them a sheltered spot of camp to reside. The deputy lowered himself down beside the apprentices' den, sinking ungracefully to the hardened earth.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST open

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW smiled warmly at the older warrior, his stomach warming with how willing all of his clanmates were to offer aid. In his eyes, helping others was a sign of strength rather than weakness. The apprentice allows Aldershine to lead as he is the more experienced cat. The dark tabby stays close, however, knowing that this is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate his responsibility to Swiftstar. "Did you see the tom at all?" he questioned, wanting more information on the situation as well as trying to make small talk with the tom. Crowpaw prided himself on his eagerness to get to know all of his clanmates, and Aldershine was still one he needed to tackle. The deft paw steps of the camp's tunnel quickly gave way to the crisp crunch of powdery snow as they entered the forest. Murky green eyes alert, the apprentice scanned the surrounding woodland.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK took a deep, steadying breath before glancing back at Cricket, searching the other she-cat's eyes for reassurance. Once she found the small spark of encouragement she'd been hoping for, the pretty chocolate cat turned to face the border once more, eyes narrowed in determination. This one step would change the course of their lives forever. Without a second thought, the brave young she-cat stepped across the invisible line into unknown territory. Glancing warily about, she drove further into the forest, leading her silent counterpart away from the open moor and into the protection of the trees.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket met Lark's gaze, her heart softening at her sister's uncertainty. It was rare to see the more outgoing of the two so unsure, and it reminded the tabico of how young and inexperienced they really were. Wanting to comfort her sister, she offered a strong nod of assurance, encouraging the pair to finish the final stretch of their journey. They'd come this far, there was no turning back now. Loyal as ever, the pretty young maine coon trailed at Lark's heels, crossing the border, unfazed by the potential dangers that lay waiting for them in the shadows of the forest. They would simply have to deal with it as it came, taking this clan in stride together. For the first time, Cricket wondered what her brother looked like, and if she'd be able to recognize him.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:05 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist darted through the entrance tunnel and gracefully trotted over to Swiftstar's den. "Swiftstar?" She called softly, afraid her leader may have fallen asleep. "May I have a word with you?" The grey she-cat hovered outside, not wishing to be impolite.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall crouched next to Luckywish, annoyed that she'd brought up his injury. The tension shrouded the two of them and neither spoke a word. Their past moments, forgotten.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw frowned, she didn't believe his excuse for a second. "I was worried.." she murmured, not pressing him for further answers. The pretty she-cat gazed at the tom before her, keeping her green eyes locked with him. It was unusual behaviour for Swallowpaw and she was on edge.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me