AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 am

Thunder Point wrote:
๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–“๐–š๐–™๐–‹๐–š๐–— | tags; Open | crush: *mate* | mate: Jaysong | location; Camp clearing | scent; Pine | accent; light australian/british

Chestnutfru almost jumped out of here fur as the deputy yowled out a calling, her fur bristling she flattened it down padding after her mate, "Comeing!" she meowed out her long legs bringing her swiftly through the snow. "I wonder what happened." she meowed voicing her thoughts as she sat beside her mate laying her head on his shoulder and giving herself a quick shake to get the loose snow off.

(just a repost from Ashfur to Jaysong)
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚’โ‚™cโ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚ybโ‚‘
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage
โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘โ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘ wแตขโ‚—โ‚— cโ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚˜โ‚‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

"โ‚›แตขแตฃ" wแตขโ‚œโ‚•โ‚’แตคโ‚œ โ‚ddแตขโ‚™g

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
๐Ÿ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
๐Ÿ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
๐Ÿ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image ๐Ÿ„ Image ๐Ÿ„
Image ๐Ÿ„ pronouns <3 ๐Ÿ„ ยฉ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
"yโ‚’แตค'แตฃโ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚โ‚–แตขโ‚™g โ‚
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:35 am

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Graymist, Wolfpaw, Aldershine, Crowpaw

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Swiftstar listened as names were assigned to patrols. A grin formed on her face as she heard her name fall under the hunting patrol group. The she-cat hadn't been out of camp to hunt in a while. It would be a nice change. She looked around at each of the other members of the patrol. "Crowpaw, Graymist, Wolfpaw, and Aldershine." She dipped her head towards each cat. "Let's go out there and find some prey to feed our clan!" Her eyes sparkled as she turned to Crowpaw. "Now you can show me how well you're able to hunt when prey is scarce!" She grinned lovingly at the apprentice. "I know you'll make me proud." The she-cat flicked her tail, signaling for the others to follow her out of the camp.

- Jaysong -
    Tom - Warrior - 28 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Hawkfrost, Aspencloud, Chestnutfur

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Jaysong stood tall as he listened to what patrol he would be joining. Relief washed over him as he realized that he would be able to stay with his mate as they participated in the border patrol. Not many heartbeats later, his attention turned to the camp entrance. He watched as Treekit and Skypaw darted into camp. "Badger?" The tom whispered. Anger built up inside of him. Now was no time for a badger attack. The clan was already struggling with a lack of prey. He turned to look at Aspencloud, waiting to see what the deputy would do. Find the badger? The tom nodded his head. "We'll teach that badger a lesson it won't soon forget." He hissed, his tail lashing through the air.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Patrol

Graymist nodded her head once her name was called. For some reason, she felt a small ping of heartache once realizing that she would be on a patrol without Aspencloud. Though, she wasn't sure why she cared. Why did it matter? They were doing what needed to be done to support the clan, and that's what was important. She was snapped back into the real world as Swiftstar began to speak. The she-cat returned a respectful nod to the leader before following her out of the camp.

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Silverpaw watched with wide eyes as Treekit and Skypaw darted into camp. Of course, a badger would be the one to stand in the way of her getting to leave camp. A heavy sigh escaped her mouth. She looked up at Aspencloud. Patiently, she waited for a moment to get a few words in. "Aspencloud?" The apprentice began. "Can't I go as well?" Her tail flicked irritably. "I know how to fight and I can prove it!" Her eyes shifted over to Chestnutfur. She growled, knowing she was just as strong as the other she-cat.

- Whitestorm -
    Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

Whitestorm - open
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Open

The kit raced back to the nursery. She had a piece of thin white rope? Probably belongs to the Twolegs she thought. She sat in the nursery alone. She listened to the cats outside walking and talking. She sighed and thought once again. I wish I had parents. Or at least know who they are, All I want is someone to look after me. And someone to love me for who I am.. She fell asleep.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:44 pm

๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–“๐–š๐–™๐–‹๐–š๐–— |
tags; Jaysong, Hawkfrost, Aspencloud |
crush: *mate* |
mate: Jaysong |
location; Camp clearing |
scent; Pine |
accent; light australian/british
Chestnutfur growled her tail lashing out angrily, "That badger will not forget me to soon after we've met." she snarled baring her teeth. That badger is going to pay! she thought as her tail lashed angrily from side to side her claws liding in and out of the soft snow. Having forgotten about the cold all of her energy was now focoused on the badger.
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚’โ‚™cโ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚ybโ‚‘
xxxImage
โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘โ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘ wแตขโ‚—โ‚— cโ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚˜โ‚‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

"โ‚›แตขแตฃ" wแตขโ‚œโ‚•โ‚’แตคโ‚œ โ‚ddแตขโ‚™g

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
๐Ÿ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
๐Ÿ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
๐Ÿ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image ๐Ÿ„ Image ๐Ÿ„
Image ๐Ÿ„ pronouns <3 ๐Ÿ„ ยฉ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
"yโ‚’แตค'แตฃโ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚โ‚–แตขโ‚™g โ‚
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:Patrol

Wolfpaw nods back to her leader and follows her out of the camp. It's been a long time since she was out of the camp and now she gets to go on a aptrol.

ยปยป-------------ยค-------------ยซยซ

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:OPEN

He nods to Treekit and watches Smallpaw and Skypaw.I hope that awful wounds heals quickly. And I hope that badger is taken care of.he thought.

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: OPEN

She finishes her meal and hears of the badger. "Oh that badger! It better get off the territory or else!" she said furiously.
she buries the bones and walks outside. She sits near the warrior den enterence and she lays down.

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Patrol

He nods back at the leader and looks back at the warriors' den hoping Snakewatcher is okay. He turns back around and follows Swiftstar out of camp.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Open

The little kit was sleeping. *DREAM* She was searching alone in the forest for her unknown parents. She saw shadowy a figure of a cat. Another walked up by her side. "Hello Treekit my child" Said the first shadowy figure "Mother?" asked Treekit. "Yes.. I am your mother and my name is Sh-" A badger attacked and killed her. The other cat ran off into the woods "We will meet one day my child" He said as he ran off. He ran into a beam of sun. Treekit saw his grey fur, his blue eyes, his white paws. The badger ran for Treekit but then she woke up. "Oh my gosh" She said. "Father..?!"
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:55 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žHAWKFROST stood at attention, watching wordlessly as his deputy and clanmates began to organize themselves. The fiery ginger tom had been born for this sort of thing, and had therefore trained religiously to maintain his strength and tactic. Finally, after what seemed like moons, the patrol was on the move. The young warrior kept himself fairly close to the head of the patrol, only allowing room for Aspencloud to lead. As they moved through the forest, the scent of badger instantly darter across his tongue.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCROWPAW beamed with pride at his mentor's praise, noting the slight challenge as well. The young maine coon was more than ready to prove himself as a valuable member of the clan. The large tom fell in line after Swiftstar, dipping his head in greeting to the rest of the patrol. "Good morning Aldershine, Graymist, Wolfpaw." he chirped cheerily, his pawsteps falling deftly in the powdery snow that littered the camp. Shaking out his thick pelt of dark tabby fur, the apprentice hoped that their hunting destination would be the forest rather than the moor as his darker pelt blended well with the undergrowth. Crowpaw was prepared to impress the whole patrol, his slight proud streak making its appearance.

โ™šโ€ก A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žASPENCLOUD allowed his claws to unsheathe, disappearing into the cold snow underpaw. Just about to lead his patrol in pursuit of the filthy creature, Silverpaw's voice touched his ears. The lithe black tom hesitated for a moment, struggling internally with the decision of allowing her to come along on such a dangerous expedition or not. Finally, he recognized that the young she-cat would have to learn sooner or later if she were to defend her clan against such attacks in the future. "Of course you may join us SIlverpaw. But you must listen to my instructions." he reminded the apprentice, meeting her gaze with a knowing look. "Now, are the rest of you ready? We have to go about this swiftly and tactfully in order to minimize any potential harm" he nodded curtly to his band of warriors before whipping around to face the camp entrance, moving swiftly towards it. The more time they wasted in camp, the closer the badger could be to their home.

โ™šโ€ก B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žBIRCHPAW followed loyally after her mentor into the dense forest, her thick pelt fluffing up against the sharp wind and swirling buffets of snow. Yet again, the pretty young she-cat was endlessly grateful for her long fur during the harsh moons of leafbare. Wordlessly, the pale cat followed Silvermistโ€™s lead, dropping down low, her underbelly sliding across the damp snow. Holding back a hiss of distaste, the apprentice focused on the task of providing for her clanmates in their time of need. Pale blue eyes darted back and forth across the barren undergrowth, her maw parted in a desperate attempt to catch anything. So distracted in her search, Birchpaw almost bowled into the older gray she-cat. The light gray she-cat stumbled backwards, grunting softly as she balanced herself. Then, she followed Silvermistโ€™s attention.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:46 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist looked through the rows of trees, across the forest floor, alert for the sight and scent of prey. When she heard the scuttle of a mouse, her ears pricked up. Where is it? A movement caught her eye. It was the mouse, scrabbling through moss at the roots of a tree. She glanced at Birchpaw, as if to ask, should I take this one?
Silvermist easily dropped into the stalking position, keeping her weight in her haunches and her paws light on the ground. She slithered forward, silent. The mouse didnโ€™t detect Silvermist until she leapt. She caught it with one paw and
killed it swiftly. The grey she-cat thanked Starclan and picked up the scrawny catch with her jaws. "Let's see what else we can find," She nodded, mumbling because of the prey in her mouth.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall watched silently as the den grew crowed and noisy. He was reminded of why he resented the job of a medicine cat, caring for ill cats was not his first choice. Despite this, Robincall was as thankful as ever for the work Bramblewhisker had done to his leg.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw huffed, "Why don't I get to go?!" She mumbled, glaring at her paws. She looked up and watched as Hawkfrost jogged off with the patrol, heading out of camp and couldn't help but admire him. He was going headstrong into danger without a second thought.
The ginger apprentice, watched gloomily as Aspencloud agreed to let Silverpaw tag along. She was fuming. Silverpaw's younger than me and she get's to go! Turning her back on the swarm of cats, Sandpaw noticed Swallowpaw. She briefly thought about going over to strike up a conversation but she felt a twinge of realisation. Over the past moon, she'd barely paid attention to her fellow clanmate, too dazzled by a certain warrior. What am I like! She stalked over to the edge of camp, guessing Swallowpaw had probably had enough of her, knowing she'd been selfish.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:51 am

((Skip this then ;p))
Last edited by tลซฤซ on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am

(This was rushed. Excuse the sloppiness!
Also @nadine, Swiftstar already left camp c:)
    - Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Patrol - Tags; Graymist, Wolfpaw, Aldershine, Crowpaw

Swiftstar smiled as she listened to Graymist speak to the apprentices. It was good to encourage them, especially at difficult times like this. Everyone needed to give hunting everything they had to be able to find enough to feed everyone. Her tail stuck straight up in the air. The tip twitching on occasion. As the patrol made their way out into the territory, she slowed her pace. They could take a left and go towards the moor or continue on straight ahead towards the forest. What would be the best option for hunting right now? Glancing behind her, she began to speak, "We'll continue on ahead a little farther into the depths of the forest and then slightly split up." As she finished speaking, she allowed herself to speed up. The quicker they began to hunt the better it would be.

- Jaysong -
    Tom - Warrior - 28 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Hawkfrost, Aspencloud, Chestnutfur

Jaysong grinned. He had never seen this side of Chestnutfur. Though, he really liked it. A fierce she-cat ready to defend her clan was a cat he would want as his mate. The more time went by, the more the tom fell deeper in love with his mate. He watched as SIlverpaw begged to tag along. The tom wasn't sure he would have allowed it, but respected Aspencloud's decision. As the others began to head out of camp, Jaysong made sure to stay close behind the others. He glanced at Chestnutfur, casting her a determined smile. "Let's teach this badger a lesson."

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Territory - Tags; Patrol

Graymist remained quiet as they made their way out of camp. Different thoughts consumed her mind. That is until Crowpaw's upbeat voice drew her attention back to reality. "Good morning, Crowpaw!" The she-cat chirped. "I hope you and Wolfpaw are ready to do your best!" She smiled as she glanced at the two apprentices. The she-cat had full confidence that the patrol would be able to fill up the fresh-kill pile. Her ears perked and attention turned towards the front of the patrol as Swiftstar began to speak.

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud, Hawkfrost, Jaysong, Chestnutfur

Silverpaw's eyes widened. A wide smile formed on her muzzle. Excitement flooded over the young she-cat. "I promise to listen!" She exclaimed. Her tail swayed at a steady beat as she imagined herself fighting off the badger. The she-cat watched as the patrol began to head for the camp entrance. Without hesitating, she bounced to her paws and hurried after the others. It didn't take long for the smell of badger to make its way into her nostrils. Fear caused her fur to begin to rise. However, she did her best to try and hide it. She didn't want to disappoint the deputy.

- Whitestorm -
    Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

Whitestorm - open
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me