the rise :: foxclan :: open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: the rise :: foxclan :: open

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 am

╔═════════════╗
Wolfsong
48 moons
She-Cat
Heterosexual
Rank; Warrior
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

The black she-cat padded out from the warrior's den, greeted by the sounds of her clan mates. She was surprised that so many cats where already awake so early in the morning. Wolfsong let out a small happy purr, taking a look around camp before padding over towards the fresh-kill pile. She hoped to maybe go out on a a patrol that morning, breath in the fresh scent of the camp. The warrior nodded a few hellos to cats she passed on the way, a smile still on her face.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Iceshade
32 moons
Male
Bisexual
Rank; Warrior
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

The blue tabby tom let out a small hiss as the sun began to poke through the warriors den. Iceshade lied there for a few moments, not wanting to get up. He sat up and began to clean himself before leaving the den. He grumbled a bit on his way to the fresh kill pile, slightly nodding towards cats who said hello. He hoped today would run smoothly, so he could relax for the most part.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Fadedpaw
10 moons
Female
Heterosexual
Rank; Apprentice
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Fadedpaw lied sleeping next to her brother Sparrowpaw. The spotted she-cat often slept dreamless, allowing for her to enjoy a peaceful rest. As the sun rose higher in to the morning sky, rays of sunlight managed to poke through the apprentice den. A ray of light cast across the unusual spotted she-cat, causing her to awake with a small hiss. With a yawn, Fadedpaw pushed herself up to her paws, arching her back before turning to look at her sleeping brother. The she-cat smiled slightly, shaking her head before padding out of the den. She would let Sparrowpaw's mentor wake him up, for he was a bit moody when woken up.
╔═════════════╗
Sparrowpaw
10 moons
Male
Heteroflexible
Rank; Apprentice
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Sparrowpaw had gone to bed late the night before due to some late training on his own. He told himself he would be able to get up at a normal time like the rest of the clan. However that did not seem possible today. The spotted tom lied sleeping next to his sister, enjoying the warmth her body provided. The tom twitched, shifting in his nest as he felt the warmth of his sister leave him. It must have had been morning but Sparrowpaw remained tired. He curled up a bit tighter before falling back into another yet deep sleep.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 am

hawkcloud !
      ╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
      age 36 moons . gender tom . sexuality pan . rank warrior . tags --- .

xxxSunlight glimmered into Hawkcloud's eyes, jolting him awake. He grumbled and grunted as he rolled onto his stomach, and took a moment to lazily look around the warriors den. With a yawn and a shake of his feathery tail, he teetered onto his feet. The thought of him needing to lose weight crossed his mind, but he brushed it off rather quickly when his stomach let out a low growl. Hawkcloud padded out of the den and towards the fresh-kill pile, smiling and wishing his clanmates a good morning as he went.

malloweye !
      age 24 moons . gender molly . sexuality bi . rank warrior . tags --- .

xxxMalloweye had been up for quite some time, long before most of her clanmates had even began to stir. She had taken it upon herself to go for a short morning stroll before returning to camp with a fat mouse hanging from her jaws. Her blindness never disabled her when it came to hunting; fighting was where she faltered. As she came upon the fresh-kill pile and dropped her prey, she tilted her head to the side to gaze around the camp. She idly noted that no one of importance was out and about; just a few warriors and straggling apprentices.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Nettle-eye ♂

His good eye catches site of Malloweye returning from a solo hunt, wishing she wouldn't head out on her own in case there was trouble. Naturally the warrior worried for his clan mates, especially since he knew what the she-cat dealt with first hand.
Padding over, he kept his head low submissively as he approaches her knowing some days she could stand to be in better moons. "Good morning Malloweye, prey is running well this early?" A few other cats had also woken up, it would be rude to keep to himself when patrols would likely be sent out soon anyway.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 pm

malloweye !
      age 24 moons . gender molly . sexuality bi . rank warrior . tags nettle-eye .

xxxAs Nettle-eye approached her, Malloweye spun around so that she could see him clearly. "It's never been better," she began, completely brushing off his greeting, "there's no competition anymore. We'll become as fat and lazy as kittypets before long." Although she meant it as a half-joke, her tone was serious and haughty. The warrior didn't mind Nettle-eye; they had common ground when it came to their blindness. However, just because they had something in common didn't mean she particularly wanted to be friends.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Nettle-eye ♂

He nods a little, knowing what she meant. Guarding the borders and defending the clan hadn't really been an issue since Mouseclan was defeated and prey in both territories was running well. Perhaps they were spoiling themselves with more territory, surely the local rogues and even loners would notice the changes in scent. "The weather has been kind indeed, prey is thriving... I would think once leaf-bare comes too many cats will complain about being hungry; something they aren't use to feeling." Which would make them weak, unable to hunt or focus on an empty belly. He still did his best to only eat two or three mice a day since other cats needed to eat too, but it resulted in a lot of crowfood...

Last bumped by Takk on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me